Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/arbzg/BJNR117100994.html
Working time Act (be) be Ausfertigung date: 06.06.1994 full quotation: "working time law of 6 June 1994 (BGBl. I S. 1170, 1171), most recently by article 3 paragraph 6 of the law of 20 April 2013 (BGBl. I p. 868) is has been modified" stand: last amended by article 3 paragraph 6 G v. 20.4.2013 I 868 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 1.7.1994 +++) (+++ implementation EGRL 104/93 (CELEX Nr: 393 L 0104) cf. Article 4 b G v. 24.12.2003 I 3002 +++) the G as article 1 G v. 6.6.1994 I 1170 (ArbZRG) by the German Bundestag adopted. It is accordance with art. 21 set 2 of this G on the 1.7.1994 entered into force.
First section general rules article 1 purpose of the Act purpose of the Act is 1 to ensure the safety and health protection of workers in the Federal Republic of Germany and in the exclusive economic zone in the organisation of the working time and to improve the framework conditions for flexible working hours, as well as to protect 2nd Sunday and the State-approved holidays as days of work in peace and the psychological survey of workers.
Article 2 definitions (1) working time within the meaning of this Act is the time from the beginning to the end of the work without the rest. Working hours for multiple employers are to comprise. The rest include the working time in the underground mining.
(2) workers in the meaning of this Act are workers and employees, and the employees to their vocational training.
(3) night-time within the meaning of this Act is the time from 22 to 5 hours the time from 23 to 6 o'clock, in bakeries and pastry shops.
(4) night work in the meaning of this law is any work that includes more than two hours of night time.
(5) night workers are those workers who have to make 1 usually due to the organisation of their working time night work in shift or at least 48 days in the calendar year 2. night work in the meaning of this Act.
Second section Bundespost working time and nonworking time section 3 eight hours do not exceed working time of workers who may Bundespost labor of workers. Only, it may be extended to up to ten hours if within six calendar months or 24 weeks on average eight hours weekdays are not exceeded.
Section 4 rest breaks is work to interrupt in advance fixed rest breaks of at least 30 minutes at a working time of more than six to nine hours and 45 minutes at a working time of more than nine hours in total. The rest periods pursuant to sentence 1 can be divided into periods of at least 15 minutes. For more than six hours in a row may employ workers without respite.
§ 5 rest periods (1) the worker must have after the end of the working day an uninterrupted rest period of at least 11 hours.
(2) the duration of the rest periods of referred to in paragraph 1 may be reduced in hospitals and other facilities to the treatment, care and support of people, restaurants and other facilities for the catering and accommodation, in transport, broadcasting as well as in agriculture and livestock by up to an hour, if any shortening of rest time within one calendar month or period of four weeks is offset by extending an another period of rest on at least twelve hours.
(3) by way of derogation from paragraph 1 cuts the rest period can be compensated in hospitals and other facilities to the treatment, care and support of people through draw downs during the call, which amount to no more than half of the rest periods, at other times.
(4) (dropped out) § 6 night work and shift work (1) that working time is the night and shift workers according to the secured ergonomic findings on the people-design of work to set.
(2) the Bundespost working time of night workers must not exceed eight hours. Only, it may be extended to up to ten hours if by way of derogation from § 3 within one calendar month or period of four weeks on average eight hours weekdays are not exceeded. For periods in which night workers not used no 2 within the meaning of § 2 5 to night work, article 3, sentence 2 shall apply.
(3) night workers are entitled to leave before the start of employment and thereafter at regular intervals of not less than three years health check-up. After completion of the 50th year, this right at intervals of one year entitled to night workers. The employer has the cost of investigations to carry if he not offers free of charge the investigations the night workers by a company doctor or inter-company service by occupational physicians.
(4) the employer shall implement the night workers on request, on a day job for him if a) according to occupational health the other performing night work the workers in his health compromised or b) lives in the household of the employee a child under twelve years of age, that can not be supervised by someone other living in the household, or c) the employee has to provide a hard-care members , which can be powered not by one other living in the household of, if there are no urgent operational requirements. Urgent operational requirements preclude the implementation of night workers on a day job for him according to the employer, the operational or staff Council is to hear. The operation or staff Council the employer may make proposals for implementation.
(5) where no collective agreement compensation schemes exist, the employer has to provide an adequate number of paid days or a reasonable surcharge on the gross remuneration due to him for this purpose the night workers for the hours worked during the night time.
(6) it is to ensure that night workers have the same access to occupational training and promotion promotional measures as other workers.
§ 7 derogations (1) a collective agreement or on the basis of a collective agreement in operation or service agreement can be approved, 1 by way of derogation from paragraph 3 a) working time over ten hours daily to extend if in regular working time and substantial willingness to work or on-call, b) a different compensation period set, c) (dropped out) 2. by way of derogation to divide the total duration of rest breaks in shifts and transport on short breaks of reasonable duration of § 4, sentence 2 , 3. Notwithstanding § 5 par. 1 to shorten the rest period, if required by the type of work and the reduction of resting time is compensated within a determined period of compensation for up to two hours, 4. Byway of derogation from article 6 par. 2 a) to extend, if in regular working time and substantial willingness to work or on-call working time over ten hours weekdays beyond , b) a different compensation period set, 5 to set the beginning of the hour night period of § 2 para 3 to the period between 22 and 24.
(2) if the health and safety of workers is ensured by a corresponding compensatory time off, can a collective agreement or on the basis of a collective agreement in operation or service agreement also be allowed 1 to adjust the rest periods during on-call duty features of this service by article 5, paragraph 1 by way of derogation, in particular cuts the rest period as a result of utilizations during this service at other times to compensate for, 2. the provisions of articles 3 , 5 the provisions of paragraphs 3, 4, 5 para 1 and article 6 par. 2 in the treatment, care and support of persons of the nature of this activity and the welfare of this people according to to adapt para 1 and article 6 par. 2 in the Agriculture of the order and harvest time and the weather to adjust, 3., 4. the provisions of articles 3, 4, 5 para 1 and article 6 par. 2 in administration and operations of the Federal Government , the States, municipalities and other bodies, institutions and foundations governed by public law as well as other employers, that the collective bargaining system one civil service force or an essentially extending the collective agreement are subject to, to suit the nature of the activity in these areas.
(2a) a collective agreement or on the basis of a collective agreement in operation or service agreement 5 can be admitted by way of derogation from articles 3, paragraph 1 and article 6, par. 2, over eight hours to extend the Bundespost Labor without compensation, if falls in regular working time and substantial willingness to work or on-call and special regulations ensures that the health of the workers is not endangered.
(3) in the scope of a collective agreement pursuant to paragraph 1, 2 or 2a, collective derogations can be applied in operation of not collective employer by operation or service agreement or, if an operating or staff Council does not exist, by written agreement between the employer and the employee. May be taken on the basis of such collective agreement regulations may differ in any operation or service agreement, use can be made also in establishments of not collective employer thereof. Has taken collective derogation referred to in paragraph 2 No. 4 between non-tariff-bound employers and application, if the application of the collective agreement provisions applicable to the public service has been agreed between them and the employer mainly cover the costs of workers with benefits in accordance with the budget law.
(4) the churches and the public religious societies may provide that in paragraphs 1, 2, or referred to in 2a deviations in their regulations.
(5) in an area in which regulations usually are not taken by collective agreement, exceptions within the framework can be granted in paragraph 1, 2 or 2a by the supervisory authority, if this is required for operational reasons and do not jeopardize the health of the workers.
(6) the Federal Government may allow exceptions in the context of paragraph 1 or 2 by decree with the consent of the Federal Council, unless this is required for operational reasons and do not jeopardize the health of the workers.
(7) to reason of a control according to paragraph 2a or the paragraphs 3 to 5, in connection with paragraph 2a, the working hours may be extended only if the employee has agreed in writing. The workers can revoke in writing the consent with a period of six months. The employer may not discriminate against an employee because this has not explained the consent to the extension of working time or revoke the consent.
(8) Regulations No. 2 to 4 or such regulations on the basis of paragraphs 3 and 4 admitted no. 1 and 4, paragraph 2 referred to in paragraph 1, the working time of 48 hours per week must not exceed an average of twelve calendar months. Admission can be granted on the basis of paragraph 5, 48 hours weekly working time must not exceed an average of six calendar months or 24 weeks.
(9) if the Bundespost labor over twelve hours, extended, a rest period must be granted in the aftermath of the termination of the working time of at least 11 hours.
§ 8 hazardous work the Federal Government may by decree with the consent of the Federal Council for employment areas, for certain types of work or for certain groups of workers, where special hazards to the health of the workers are expected, limited working time section 3, extend rest periods and rest periods on the sections 4 and 5, the provisions for the protection of night and shift workers in § 6, expand and limit the deviation scope according to § 7 , as far as this is necessary to protect of the health of workers. Sentence 1 does not apply to areas of employment and work in establishments that are subject to the supervision of the mountain.
Third section Sundays and holiday rest § 9 Sundays and holiday rest (1) workers shall be not employed on Sundays and public holidays from 0 to 24 hours.
(2) in multi-tiered holdings with regular day and night shift, beginning or end of the Sundays and holiday rest for up to six hours can forward or be laid back for the beginning of the rest period following 24 hours of the operation rests.
(3) for driver and front passenger, the start of the 24-hour Sundays and holiday rest can be brought forward for up to two hours.
§ 10 Sundays and holiday employment (1) unless the work not on weekdays can be made, shall be employed workers on Sundays and public holidays by way of derogation from article 9 1 in emergency and rescue services, as well as with the fire brigade, 2. to maintain public safety and order, as well as the functioning of courts and authorities, and for purposes of Defense, 3rd in hospitals and other facilities to treat , Care and supervision of persons, 4 restaurants and other facilities for catering and accommodation, as well as in the household, 5th for music performances, theatre performances, film screenings, attractions, performances and other similar events, 6 in non-commercial activities and events of the churches, religious societies, associations, clubs, parties, and other similar associations, 7 at the sport and in leisure, recreational and entertainment facilities, tourism and museums and scientific reference libraries , 8 in broadcasting, during daily and sports press, news agencies and the activities serving the day actuality for other newspapers and periodicals including carrying out, for the record, film and production printing forms for daily news and pictures, daily recordings on sound and image carriers, as well as in the transport and order picking of press products, whose first appearance day on Monday or the day after a public holiday is , 9. at trade fairs, exhibitions and markets within the meaning of title IV of the trade regulations, as well as at folk festivals, 10 in transport as well as the transport and order picking of perishable goods in the sense of § 30 para 3 No. 2 of the highway code, 11 in the energy and water utilities, as well as in waste and sewage disposal companies, 12 in agriculture and animal husbandry in facilities for the treatment and care of animals , 13 in the security industry and for the guarding of facilities, 14 in the cleaning and maintenance of equipment, as far as this requires the regular progress of their own or a foreign operation 15 prevention of perdition of natural products or raw materials, or the failure of work results and continuously carried out research is, in preparation for the reopening of full-working day, as well as in maintaining the operation of data networks and computer systems, , 16 to avoid destruction of or significant damage to the production facilities.
(2) by way of derogation from § 9 workers on Sundays and public holidays may be employed with the production work when the due to the interruption of the production referred to in paragraph 1 No. 14 permissible work of more workers than for continuous production require a commitment.
(3) by way of derogation from § 9 workers on Sundays and public holidays in bakeries and pastry shops for up to three hours shall be employed coming bakery goods with establishing and carrying out or driving out of confectionery and this day for sale.
(4) if the work can not be made on weekdays, workers for the implementation of express and Groß payment amount and money, foreign exchange, securities and derivatives trading shall be employed by way of derogation of § 9 para 1 holidays falling on a working day, which are not public holidays in all Member States of the European Union.
§ 11 compensation for Sundays and holiday employment (1) at least 15 Sundays in the year must remain free of employment.
(2) for the employment on Sundays and public holidays, the § § 3 apply until 8 accordingly, but may by the working hours on Sundays and public holidays in §§ 3, 6 specific working hours and compensation periods are not exceeded para 2, §§ 7 and 21a para 4.
(3) workers employed on a Sunday, they must have a substitute day off which is to give the employment day of followed a two-week period within one. Workers are employed on a holiday falling on a working day, they must have a substitute day off which is to give the employment day of followed a period of eight weeks within one.
(4) the Sunday or holiday rest of section 9 or the substitute rest of paragraph 3 is to grant the workers as far as technical or work organisational reasons do not preclude the directly in connection with a rest period according to § 5.
Article 12 derogations in a collective agreement or on the basis of a collective agreement in operation or service agreement can be approved, 1 by way of derogation from article 11, paragraph 1 the employment free Sundays in the facilities of the § 10 para 1 No. 2, 3, 4 and 10 on at least ten Sundays, in broadcasting, theatre companies, orchestras and attractions on at least eight Sundays, in movie theaters and in animal husbandry to at least six Sundays in the year to reduce the number , 2. by way of derogation from article 11, para. 3 the Elimination of spare holidays for holidays falling on working days to agree or workers within a determined period of balancing employment-free, the free days available to workers under these regulations coherently to give 3. by way of derogation from § 11 para 1 to 3 in the maritime industry, 4. Notwithstanding § 11 para. 2 to extend working hours in continuous shifts on Sundays and public holidays up to 12 hours , if achieved additional free layers on Sundays and public holidays.
§ 7 paragraph 3 to 6 shall apply.
§ 13 can the Federal Government authorization, order, permit (1) by decree with the consent of the Federal Council to avoid serious damage with regard to protection of workers and the Sundays and holiday rest 1 with Sunday and holiday employment according to § 10 as well as the there approved work closer determine 2 about the exceptions according to § 10, further exemptions by way of derogation from article 9 a) for businesses, in which the employment of workers on Sundays or holidays to meet daily or these days especially prominent needs the population is required, b) for establishments where work occur, their interruption or postponement aa) after the State of the art of its kind not or is possible only with considerable difficulty, bb) special threats to life or health of workers entail, cc) would lead to considerable pollution of the environment or energy - or water supply, c) for reasons of public interest , allow in particular to secure employment, and determine necessary conditions for the protection of workers and the Sundays and holiday rest.
(2) as far as the Federal Government by the authority of paragraph 1 No. 2 letter a has not made use, can that provisions by regulation corresponding to State Governments. Country Governments can transfer this authorization Decree on Supreme Land authorities.
(3) the supervisory authority 1 to determine whether an employment according to § 10 is allowed, 9 grant 2. by way of derogation from §, to employ a worker) in the trade trade at up to ten Sundays and public holidays in the year, where special conditions require an advanced e-commerce, b) on up to five Sundays and public holidays in a year, if so require special conditions for the prevention of disproportionate damage , c) on a Sunday in January to carry out a statutory inventory, and instructions pertaining to the period of employment, taking into account the time for public worship.
(4) the supervision authority to grant by way of derogation by section 9, that workers on Sundays and public holidays are employed with work, requiring a continuous progress also on Sundays and public holidays from chemical, biological, or physical reasons.
(5) the supervision authority has to approve the employment of workers on Sundays and public holidays if competitiveness is unreasonably impaired to extensive exploitation of the legally permissible weekly hours and during prolonged operating abroad and the approval by Sunday and holiday work, employment can be ensured by way of derogation from § 9.
Fourth section exceptions in special cases § 14 exceptional cases (1) sections 3 to 5, 6 paragraph 2, sections 7, 9 through 11 must be adhered to for temporary work in an emergency or in exceptional circumstances, which occur and to eliminate the consequences otherwise are, especially when raw materials or food threaten to spoil or fail results regardless of the will of the persons concerned.
(2) sections 3 to 5, 6 may para 2, § 7, 11 para 1 to 3 and § 12 Furthermore, deviate, 1 if a relatively small number of workers temporarily work is employed, not accomplish would jeopardize the result of the work or have a disproportionate damage result, 2. teaching and research, urgent preparatory and completion work and urgent work to treat , Care and support of persons or to the treatment and care of animals on individual days if other arrangements can be expected to the employer.
(3) made use of the powers under paragraphs 1 or 2, must not exceed the working hours of 48 hours per week on the average of six calendar months or 24 weeks.
§ 15 permit, authorization (1) the supervision authority may 1 a longer daily working time deviating from the § § 3, 6 (2) and § 11 ABS. 2 a grant) for continuous shift operations to achieve additional floating holidays, b) for construction and assembly points, 2. a deviating from the § § 3, 6 (2) and § 11 ABS. 2 longer daily working time for seasonal and campaign operations for the time of the season or campaign grant , if the extension of the working time of eight hours daily by a corresponding reduction in working hours at other times is balanced, a duration of deviating from the sections 5 and 11 para. 2 and location grant 3. features of this utilizations in the public service according to the rest period in readiness to work, on-call and call, 4. grant a rest period deviating from the sections 5 and 11 par. 2 establish a regular weekly shift change twice within a period of three weeks.
(2) the supervision authority may allow, further exceptions on the exceptions provided for in this law, insofar as they are needed in the public interest.
(2a) the Federal Government may by decree with the consent of the Bundesrat 1 exceptions to the articles 3, 4, 5 and 6 (2), as well as the articles 9 and 11 for workers, the special activities for establishing, amending, or for operation of buildings, man-made Islands or other equipment at sea (offshore activities) perform, allow, and 2. the workers referred to in paragraph 1 as well as the Sundays and holiday rest determine to protect necessary conditions.
(3) the Ministry of defense can commit workers in its Ordinance with the consent of the Federal Ministry of labour and Social Affairs of compelling business reasons for the defense to work established working time limits and limitations, in this Act and the regulations adopted on the basis of this Act and collective agreements.
(3a) the Ministry of defence may allow deviations in this law as well as working time limits in the legislation adopted on the basis of this Act and restrictions in his Division by legal regulations in agreement with the Federal Ministry of labour and Social Affairs for specific activities of workers in the armed forces, as far as the deviations for compelling reasons are required and to ensure the greatest possible safety and the best possible health and safety of workers.
(4) exemptions are permitted under paragraphs 1 or 2, 48 hours weekly working time must not exceed an average of six calendar months or 24 weeks.
Fifth section implementation of the Act section 16 notice and time sheets (1) the employer is obliged, within the meaning of § 7 para 1 to 3, §§ 12 21a paragraph 6 at a suitable point in the operation for inspection to be selected and a print of this Act, the collective agreements applicable to the operation on the basis of this Act adopted, applicable to the operating regulations and the and operation or service agreements or unhooked.
(2) the employer is obliged to record which of the Bundespost working time of section 3 sentence 1 beyond the working hours of workers and to keep a register of employees who have consented to an extension of the working time according to § 7 paragraph 7. The evidence shall be kept at least two years.
Article 17 supervisory authority (1) compliance with this Act and the regulations adopted on the basis of this Act is monitored by the law of country authorities (regulators).
(2) the supervision authority may order the necessary measures that the employer to comply with the obligations arising from this Act and the regulations issued under this Act to make.
(3) for the public service of the Federation, as well as for the federal authorities, establishments and foundations governed by public law are perceived the duties and powers of the supervisory authority by the competent Ministry or the bodies designated by him; the same par. 1 and 2 (4) applies to the supervisory authority the powers pursuant to § 15 may by the employer the necessary information demand for the implementation of this law and the regulations issued on the basis of this Act. She may require further by the employer to submit the time sheets and collective agreements or operating service agreements in the sense of § 7 para 1 to 3 to present sections 12 and 21 par. 6 or for inspection.
(5) the representative of the supervisory authority shall be entitled to enter the workplace during the hours of operation and work and visit; outside this period or if the work sites are in an apartment, they may be entered without the consent of the holder only to the prevention of urgent threats to public safety and order and visited. The employer has to allow entering and visiting the places of work. The fundamental right of inviolability of the home (article 13 of the Basic Law) is limited in this respect.
(6) the debtor information the information on such questions, may refuse the answer himself or an expose of the Nos. 1 to 3 of the code of civil procedure referred to members of the danger of criminal prosecution or proceedings would in section 383, paragraph 1 according to the law of administrative offences.
Sixth section non-application of Act (1) special provisions article 18 is this law does not apply to 1 senior employees within the meaning of article 5 par. 3 of the works Constitution Act and Chief physicians, 2. are heads of public departments and their representatives, as well as workers in the public service, that authority to make independent decisions in personnel matters, workers who live in domestic community with the people entrusted to them, and they independently raise 3. , maintain or supervise, 4. the liturgical section of the churches and the religious communities.
(2) the vocational is in lieu of this Act for the employment of persons under 18 years of age.
(3) the maritime labour code applies the employment of workers as crew members on Kauffahrteischiffen within the meaning of section 3 of the maritime labour code instead of this Act.
(4) (dropped out) § 19 employment in the public service in the performance of public tasks in the public service can, as far as no collective scheme exists, the competent service authority, the provisions applicable to officials of the working time; transferred to workers in this respect, the articles 3 to 13 do not apply.
Article 20 employment in the aviation industry for the employment of workers as crew members of aircraft the flight - duty and rest periods of the second implementing regulation to the operation order rules on instead of the provisions of this Act on work and rest periods for aviation equipment in the currently valid version.
§ 21 employment in inland waterway transport the provisions of this Act apply to the employment of drivers in the inland, as far as rest periods of the inland waterway vessel inspection regulations in the amended regulations do not preclude the. You can be adjusted by collective agreement of the nature of inland waterway transport.
§ 21a employment in road transport (1) for the employment of workers as a driver or passenger road transport activities within the meaning of Regulation (EC) No 561/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 March 2006 on the harmonisation of certain social legislation in road transport and amending regulations (EEC) No. 3821 / 85 and (EC) No 2135/98 and repealing Regulation (EEC) No 3820/85 of the Council (OJ EC No. L 102, p. 1) or the European Agreement concerning the work of crews of vehicles engaged in international road transport (AETR) of 1 July 1970 (BGBl. II 1974 p. 1473) in their respective versions apply the provisions of this Act, if not the following paragraphs contain derogations. Affect the rules of Regulation (EC) No. 561/2006 and the AETR.
(2) a week within the meaning of these regulations the period of Monday 0 is clock until Sunday midnight.
(3) no work time is contrary to article 2, paragraph 1: 1, while those to a worker at the workplace must have, to record its activity, 2., with which an employee must provide, include the time its activity statement can, stop time without looking at his workplace to;
3. for workers who take turns driving, which spent time while driving next to the driver or in a sleeping cabin.
For the times pursuant to sentence 1 Nos. 1 and 2 this applies only if the period and its estimated duration in advance, no later than immediately before the start of the period is known. The times referred to in sentence 1 are not peace. In sentence 1 and 2 mentioned times no respites are no. 1.
(4) the working time must not exceed 48 hours per week. It may be extended to up to 60 hours if within four calendar months or 16 weeks on average 48 hours a week is not exceeded.
(5) the rest are determined according to the regulations of the European communities for driver and front passenger, as well as to the AETR. The same applies to trainees and interns.
(6) in a collective agreement or on the basis of a collective agreement in operation or service agreement can be approved, 1 for further details to the paragraph 3 sentence 1 No. 1, to regulate 2 and set 2 conditions, 2. Notwithstanding paragraph 4 as well as paragraphs 3 and 6 the working time to be determined by para 2, if objective, technical or work time-organisational reasons. This 48 hours weekly working time must not exceed an average of six calendar months.
Article 7, paragraph 1 does not apply to no. 2 and paragraph 2a. § 7 para 3 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(7) the employer is obliged to record the working time of workers. The records shall be kept at least two years. The employer has handed a copy of the records of his work time to employees upon request.
(8) for the calculation of working time, the employer in writing prompts workers to submit to him a list of working time performed for another employer. The workers shall submit this information in writing.
Seventh section of criminal law and penalty provisions article 22 penalty provisions (1) any person is, who as an employer employs 1 contrary to § § 3, 6 paragraph 2 or § 21a section 4, also in connection with article 11 par. 2, a worker beyond the working hours, intentionally or through negligence, 2. violates article 4 breaks not granted with the prescribed minimum period or not in a timely manner, 3. towards article 5, paragraph 1 the minimum rest periods not granted or contrary to § 5 para 2 reducing the rest period by extension another quiet time compensates for not or not timely, 4. a legal regulation according to § 8 sentence 1, section 13, paragraph 1 or 2, § 15 contravenes paragraph 2a number 2 or section 24 insofar as reference for a particular offense on this fine provision, 5. contrary to article 9, paragraph 1 employs an employee on Sundays or public holidays, 6 violates article 11 par. 1 employs an employee on all Sundays or violates article 11 par. 3 a substitute day off not or not timely that contravenes 7. an enforceable order according to § 13 para 3 No. 2, does not perform there called display or the designated thereon posted 8 contrary to section 16, paragraph 1, 9 contrary to section 16 subsection 2 or § 21a, section 7 does not or not correctly created records or kept for the prescribed duration or 10 contrary to § 17 para 4 not, not properly or not given information , Submit documents or not completely or not submits or contrary to article 17, paragraph 5, sentence 2, a measure is not allowed.
(2) the offence may in the cases of paragraph 1 No. 1 to 7, 9 and 10 with a fine up to fifteen thousand euros, in cases of paragraph 1 No. 8 are punishable with a fine up to two thousand five hundred euro.
Article 23 in section 22 para 1 No. 1 to 3, intentionally commits penal provisions (1) who is a 5 to 7 referred to actions 1 and risk or persistently reviewed 2 this health or labour of a worker, is punishable by up to one year or punished with fines.
(2) a person who in the cases of paragraph 1 No. 1 the danger negligently caused, is punishable by up to six months or fined punished by up to 180 daily rates.
Eighth section final provisions article 24 can implementation of intergovernmental agreements and legislative acts of the EC of the Federal Government with the consent of the Federal Council to fulfil the obligations under intergovernmental agreements or the implementation of legal acts of the Council or the Commission of the European communities concerning matters shall of this Act, adopt regulations pursuant to this Act.
Article 25 contains transitional arrangements for collective agreements an existing on 1 January 2004 or contributor to any collective agreement regulations according to § 7 paragraph 1 or 2 or § 12 sentence 1, which exceed the maximum framework laid down in these regulations, this collective agreement provisions remain up to December 31, 2006 unaffected. Pursuant to sentence 1 legal operating agreements and arrangements are equal by collective bargaining collective agreements pursuant to § 7 para 4.
section 26 (dropped out)
Search Translated Laws of Germany