Third Section of the Workplace Protection ActNon-official table of contents
Date of completion: 20.10.1980
" Regulation on the Third Section of the Workplace Protection Act of 20. October 1980 (BGBl. 2006), by Article 64 of the Law of 18. December 1989 (BGBl. I p. 2261) "
|:||Modified by Art. 64 G v. 18.12.1989 I 2261|
For details, see the menu under Notes
(+ + + Text credits: 1.10.1979 + + +) Non-Official Table of Contents
Based on Section 14a (6) and Section 14b (5) of the Workplace Protection Act, as amended by the Notice of 14. April 1980 (BGBl. I p. 425), with the approval of the Federal Council:
First sectionunofficial table of contents
Determination of the facilities of the occupational and surviving retirement and survivors ' provision outside of the public service
As an operational or supercompany age and A survivor's pension within the meaning of Section 14a (3) of the Act shall be regarded as:
- The insurance in Institutions within the meaning of the Act for the Improvement of the occupational retirement provision of 19. December 1974 (BGBl. 3610) in so far as they raise contributions to the employee and grant him a legal claim to their benefits,
- the voluntary insurance in a Branch of the statutory pension insurance,
- the insurance in public insurance or pension institutions of a professional group.
Second section A non-official table of contents
Reimbursement procedures for public service employers and outside the public service as well as for conscripts
§ 2 Refunding bodies
(1) The Federal Minister of Defence is aware of the authorities responsible for the refund in the Federal Gazette.(2) Local authority is the place in which the place of business of the employer or the branch office of the holding responsible for the payment is situated, or, in the case of a refund to the conscription, the place in which the person concerned is responsible for the place where he or she is responsible. Residence has. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Reimbursement procedure for employers
(1) The employer to be submitted by the employer must contain information about
- The worker's first and last names, and their place of residence before the start of the Wehrdiensts,
- the duration and type of the military service,
- the establishment of age- and the supply of survivors and the provisions under which the contributions are to be paid to them, in particular the collective agreement, the operating agreement, the articles of association, the contract of employment, the insurance contract,
- the height of the post-military service
- the duration of the Employment relationship,
- the body to which the amount to be reimbured is to be paid, specifying in particular the account number and cash sign.
(2) Information on paragraph 1 (2) to (5) shall be provided. In the event that written documents are not available, the employer shall demonstrate the accuracy of the information in a suitable other way. For the submission of documents, the bodies responsible for the refund may grant relief. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Refund procedure for conscripts
(1) The request to be submitted by the conscription must contain information on
- First and last names and birthdays and place of residence before the military service begins,
- the duration and type of the service,
- the establishment of the old-age and survivor's service, and the provisions under which the contributions are paid to them, in particular the articles of association, the insurance contract, the other agreements,
- the amount of the Contributions to the military service period, as well as the amount of contributions paid in the last 12 months prior to the commencement of the military service,
- a liberation of the compulsory insurance in the statutory pension insurance scheme as a member of a public insurance institution or pension scheme of his/her professional group,
- the place where the amount to be refunded is to be paid, specifying in particular the account number, cash sign and social security number.
(2) The information on paragraph 1 Nos. 2 to 5 shall be shown. For the submission of documents, the bodies responsible for the refund may grant relief. Non-official table of contents
§ 5 Other provisions
(1) The Federal Minister of Defence or the bodies appointed by him and the Federal Minister of Defence The Federal Court of Auditors can obtain information from the applicant for the refund applications and request documents.(2) The documents giving rise to the application for reimbursement shall be kept by the applicant for three years.(3) The contributions to be made may only be paid directly to the establishment of the old-age and survivor ' s pension provided that proof of payment of contributions is not submitted. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 Entry into force
This regulation occurs with effect from 1. October 1979, in force.