Employees ' inventions LawNon-official table of contents
Date of issue: 25.07.1957
" Act on employee inventions in the Federal Law Gazans Part III, Division number 422-1, published in a revised version, as last amended by Article 7 of the Law of 31 December 1991. July 2009 (BGBl. I p. 2521) has been amended "
|:||Last modified by Art. 7 G v. 31.7.2009 I 2521|
For details, see Notes
(+ + + Text credits: 1.10.1968 + + +)unofficial table of contents
(+ + +) Application § 43 + + +)
| FIRST SECTION|
|Scope and Definitions|
| Scope||§ 1|
| ||Inventions||§ 2|
|Technical improvement suggestions||§ 3|
|Service Findings and Free Inventions||§ 4|
| SECOND SECTION|
|Inventions and technical Improvement suggestions for private service workers|
| 1.||Service Findings|
|Reported duty||§ 5|
|Use effect||§ 7|
|Service Findings that have become Frei|| § 8|
|Remuneration Usage||§ 9|
| (omitted)||§ 10|
| ||Remuneration Policies||§ 11|
|Determining or setting the remuneration||§ 12|
|Domestic property login||§ 13|
|International Protection Law Login||§ 14|
|Acquisition of rights and obligations on acquisition from property rights||§ 15|
| Task of the patent application or the right of protection||§ 16|
|Operational Secrets||§ 17|
|sharing obligation||§ 18|
|3.||Technical improvement suggestions|| § 20|
| (omitted)||§ 21|
| Indispensable||§ 22|
|Commitments from work relationship||§ 25|
|Work ratio resolution|| § 26|
|Insolvency proceedings|| § 27|
| Güell agreement||§ 28|
|Establishment of the arbitration panel||§ 29|
| ||Arbitration||§ 30|
|Referral to arbitration||§ 31|
|Request for extension of arbitration|| § 32|
|Procedure before the Arbitration Board||§ 33|
| Arbitration Award Proposal||§ 34|
|Unsuccessful termination of arbitration||§ 35|
|Expense of arbitration||§ 36|
|Prerequisites for filing|| § 37|
|lawsuit adequate remuneration||§ 38|
| Responsibility||§ 39|
|Inventions and technical improvements proposed by employees in the public service, by officials and soldiers|
|Employees in public Service||§ 40|
| Officials, Soldiers||§ 41|
| Special provisions for inventions at universities||§ 42|
|Transitionals and Final Provisions|
|Transitional rule|| § 43|
|(omitted)|| § 44|
| Implementing rules||§ 45|
| ||Regulations Override||§ 46|
|Entry into force||§ 49|
First SectionNon-Official Contents
Scope and Definitions
§ 1 Scope of application
This law is subject to the inventions and technical improvements proposed by employees in the private and public sector, by officials and soldiers. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Inventions
Inventions within the meaning of this Act are only inventions that are patent-or patent-capable. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Technical improvement suggestions
Technical improvement suggestions within the meaning of this law are proposals for Other technical innovations which are not capable of being patent or used in the form of a model. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Service inventions and free inventions
(1) Inventions of employees within the meaning of this Act may be bound or free inventions.(2) Tied inventions (service inventions) are inventions made during the duration of the employment relationship, which are either
- from the work that has been created by the worker in the company or in the public administration, or
- largely based on experience or work of the company or public administration.
(3) Other inventions of employees are free inventions. However, they are subject to the restrictions of § § 18 and 19.(4) Paragraphs 1 to 3 shall apply in accordance with inventions of officials and soldiers.
Inventions and technical improvements proposed by employees in the private sector
href= " ">
1.unofficial table of contents
§ 5 Reporting obligation
(1) The employee who has made a service finding is obliged to report it immediately to the employer separately in text form and to make it clear that this is the notification of an invention. If a number of employees are involved in the creation of the invention, they may submit the message jointly. The employer shall immediately confirm the date of receipt of the notification to the employee in text form.(2) In the notification, the employee shall describe the technical task of describing their solution and the establishment of the service invention. Existing records shall be attached to the extent necessary to understand the invention. The notification shall indicate to the employee instructions or guidelines, the experience or works of the company, the employees and the nature and extent of their cooperation, and shall highlight what the notifying worker is its own share.(3) A notification which does not meet the requirements of paragraph 2 shall be deemed to be correct if the employer does not declare within two months that and in what respect the notification of a supplement is required. It shall assist the worker, where necessary, in supplementing the notification. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 Use
(1) The employer may claim a service discovery by declaration to the employee. .(2) The use shall be deemed to be declared if the employer does not release the service invention until the end of four months after receipt of the proper notification (§ 5 para. 2 sentence 1 and 3) with respect to the employee by means of declaration in text form. Non-official table of contents
§ 7 Effects of use
(1) The use of all assets is based on the use of the service the employer.(2) In so far as its rights are adversely affected, orders made by the employee before the use of the service before the use of the service are ineffectated. Unofficial table of contents
§ 8 Service Findings made Free
A service finding becomes free when the employer makes it by declaration in text form . The employee can dispose of a service invention that has become vacant without the restrictions of § § 18 and 19. Non-official table of contents
§ 9 Remuneration on use
(1) The employee is entitled to an appropriate remuneration against the employer, as soon as the employer has taken advantage of the service invention.(2) In order to measure the remuneration, in particular the economic value of the service invention, the tasks and the position of the employee in operation as well as the share of the company are decisive in the establishment of the service finding. unofficial table of contents
§ 10 (omitted)
- unofficial Table of contents
§ 11 Remuneration Guidelines
The Federal Minister for Labour, after hearing the top organizations of employers and employees (Section 12 of the Collarable Contract Act), provides guidelines for the assessment of the remuneration. Non-official table of contents
§ 12 Determination or determination of remuneration
(1) The type and amount of remuneration shall be determined within a reasonable period of time The use of the service is determined by agreement between the employer and the employee.(2) If several employees are involved in the service invention, the remuneration shall be determined separately for each of them. The total amount of the remuneration and the shares of the individual inventors in the service invention has to be disclosed to the employer by the employer.(3) If an agreement on remuneration does not materialize within a reasonable period of time after the provision of the service finding, the employer shall fix the remuneration by means of a reasoned statement in writing to the employee and accordingly of the fixing. The remuneration shall be fixed at the latest by the expiry of three months after the grant of the right of protection.(4) The worker may object to the fixing within two months by means of a declaration in text form if he does not agree with the fixing. If it does not contradicts it, the fixing shall be binding on both parts.(5) If several employees are involved in the service finding, the fixing shall not be binding on all the parties concerned if one of them contradicts the fixing on the grounds that his share of the service finding is incorrect shall be fixed. In this case, the employer shall be entitled to redefine the remuneration for all parties concerned.(6) Employers and employees may require the consent of each other to a different arrangement of the remuneration, if circumstances change materially that were decisive for the determination or fixing of the remuneration. Repayment of an already paid remuneration cannot be required. Paragraphs 1 to 5 shall not apply. Non-official table of contents
§ 13 Domestic Protection Law Login
(1) The employer is obligated and alone authorized to report a reported To register the service in Germany for the grant of a right of protection. A patentable service invention has to be notified of the grant of a patent, unless the usability of the invention of the utility model protection appears more appropriate in the case of a constant appreciation of the usability of the invention. The notification shall be made without delay.(2) The obligation of the employer to register is not required,
- if the service discovery has become free is (§ 8);
- if the employee agrees to non-login;
- if the The requirements of § 17 are fulfilled.
(3) The employer shall not satisfy his obligation to declare his registration and does not effect the application within a reasonable period of grace set by the employee, according to the the employee can effect the registration of the service provision for the employer on his behalf and on the costs.(4) If the service invention has become vacant, only the employee is entitled to register them for the grant of a right of protection. If the employer had already registered the service invention for the grant of a right of protection, the rights from the application to the employee are to be taken over. Non-official table of contents
§ 14 Protection rights declaration abroad
(1) The employer is entitled to use the service finding Also to register abroad for the purposes of the granting of protective rights.(2) In the case of foreign countries in which the employer does not wish to acquire protective rights, he has to release the service to the employee and, on request, to enable him to obtain the right to obtain foreign protection rights. The clearance should be made in time for the employee to take advantage of the priority periods of the intergovernmental contracts in the field of industrial property protection.(3) The employer may, at the same time as the release referred to in paragraph 2, be entitled to a non-exclusive right to use the service invention in the foreign countries concerned against reasonable remuneration, and may require that the Employees in the utilization of the released invention in the foreign countries concerned the obligations of the employer from the existing contracts on the service invention against reasonable remuneration at the time of release. shall be considered. Non-official table of contents
§ 15 Mutual rights and obligations for the acquisition of property rights
(1) The employer has the employee at the same time as to give copies of the application documents to the registration of the service provision for the grant of a right of protection. He shall inform him of the progress of the proceedings and shall, upon request, grant him access to the correspondence.(2) The employee shall, at the request of the employer, assist the employer in the acquisition of intellectual property rights and make the necessary explanations. Non-official table of contents
§ 16 Task of the IP application or the right of protection
(1) If the employer is required to comply with the claim If the employee does not wish to pursue the registration of the service finding for the grant of a right of protection or does not wish to maintain the right of protection granted to the service finding, he has to inform the employee of the right to obtain a right to a right of protection. and, at the request and expense of the latter, to transfer the right and to issue the documents necessary for the protection of the law.(2) The employer shall be entitled to give up the right, provided that the employee does not require the transfer of the right within three months of receipt of the notice.(3) At the same time as the notification referred to in paragraph 1, the employer may reserve a non-exclusive right to use the service finding against reasonable remuneration. Non-official table of contents
§ 17 Business secrets
(1) If there are legitimate concerns about the operation, a reported service discovery is not required. , the employer may depart from the effect of a right of protection, provided that he acknowledges the protective capacity of the service invention to the employee.(2) If the employer does not recognise the protective ability of the service invention, he can disregard the effect of a right of protection if he calls the arbitration board (§ 29) in order to reach an agreement on the protective ability of the service invention.(3) In the assessment of remuneration for an invention as referred to in paragraph 1, account shall also be taken of the economic disadvantages which result from the fact that no right of protection has been granted to the employee's search for the service. name="BJNR007560957BJNG000400306 " />
2.Unofficial table of contents
§ 18 Obligation to provide notification
(1) Employees who have made a free invention during the period of employment shall immediately inform the employer of this by declaration in text form. At the same time, the invention and, if necessary, its formation, must be communicated so much that the employer can judge whether the invention is free.(2) In the event that the employer does not dispute the invention within three months of receipt of the notification by means of a declaration in writing to the employee, that the invention communicated to him is free, the invention can no longer be used as a service invention. (3) There is no obligation to notify free inventions if the invention is manifestly unusable in the work area of the employer's operation. Non-official table of contents
§ 19 obligation to offer
(1) Before the employee has a free invention for the duration of the employment relationship , he shall initially offer to the employer at least one non-exclusive right to use the invention at reasonable conditions, if the invention is in the existing or prepared at the time of the offer. The work area of the employer's operation is falling. The offer can be submitted at the same time as the communication according to § 18.(2) If the employer does not accept the offer within a period of three months, the preroe shall not be granted.(3) In the event that the employer agrees to acquire the right offered to him within the time limit laid down in paragraph 2, he asserts that the terms of the offer are not appropriate, the court shall, at the request of the employer or of the employer, make use of the Worker determines the conditions.(4) The employer or the employee may apply for a different setting of the terms and conditions if circumstances change materially which were relevant to the conditions agreed or set out.
3. unofficial table of contents
Technical improvement suggestions
(1) For technical improvement suggestions, which If the employer has a similar preferential position as a commercial right of protection, the employee shall be entitled to an appropriate remuneration against the employer as soon as he or she uses the remuneration. The provisions of § § 9 and 12 shall apply mutatily.(2) For the rest, the treatment of technical improvements to the system is left to the regulation by collective agreement or operating agreement.
4. Table of Contents unofficial
§ 21 (omitted)
- unofficial Table of contents
§ 22 Inaliability
The provisions of this law cannot be dismissed in the interests of the employee. However, it is permissible to have agreements on service inventions after their notification, on free inventions and technical improvement suggestions (Section 20 (1)) after their notification. Unofficial table of contents
§ 23 Unbalance
(1) Agreement on service inventions, free inventions or technical improvement suggestions (§ § § 23 Unbalance) (§ 23 Unbalance) Article 20 (1), which are admissible under this Act, shall be ineffective in so far as they are significantly uninexpensive. The same applies to the determination of the remuneration (§ 12 para. 4). (2) Employers and employees can only rely on the unbalance of an agreement or a determination of the remuneration if they have the unbalance at the latest by the end of six months after the termination of the employment relationship by declaration in text form over the other part. Non-official table of contents
§ 24 Confidentiality
(1) The employer has the invention of a worker who has been reported or notified to him or her. to be kept secret for a long time than the legitimate interests of which so require.(2) The worker has to be kept secret as long as it has not become free (§ 8). (3) Other persons who have become aware of an invention pursuant to this Act shall not be allowed to evaluate their knowledge or . Non-official table of contents
§ 25 Commitments from the employment relationship
Other obligations that apply to the employer and to the employee from the employment relationship shall not be affected by the provisions of this law, unless the invention has become free (§ 8), to the extent that the invention provides otherwise. Non-official table of contents
§ 26 Resolution of the employment relationship
The rights and obligations arising from this law are due to the resolution of the Employment relationship is not affected. Non-official table of contents
§ 27 Insolvency proceedings
If the service is used, the insolvency proceedings are due to the assets of the If the employer opens, the following shall apply:
- The insolvency administrator divested the service finding with the business establishment, so the acquirer shall enter for the period of time of the Opening of insolvency proceedings into the employer's obligation to pay remuneration.
- The insolvency administrator evaluates the service invention in the debtor's company, it shall have to pay the employee a reasonable remuneration for the recovery from the insolvency mass.
- In all other cases, the insolvency administrator shall have the right to pay the employee the right to pay for the liquidating. To offer employees the service invention and the protective legal positions related thereto no later than the end of one year after the opening of the insolvency proceedings; in addition, § 16 shall apply accordingly. If the employee does not accept the offer within two months of his/her access, the insolvency administrator may divested the invention without business or give up the right. In the case of the sale, the insolvency administrator may agree with the acquirer that he/she is obliged to pay the employee the remuneration in accordance with § 9. If such an agreement is not made, the insolvency administrator shall pay the employee the remuneration from the disposal proceeds.
- In addition, the Employees shall only claim their remuneration claims as insolvency creditors in accordance with § § 9 to 12.
5. unofficial table of contents
§ 28 goodwill
In all disputes between employer and employee on the basis of this law, the arbitration body may be called at any time. The arbitration body has to try to reach an amicable settlement. Non-official table of contents
§ 29 Establishment of the Arbitration panel
(1) The arbitration body shall be established at the Patent Office.(2) The arbitration body may meet outside of its seat. Non-official table of contents
Section 30 Occupation of the Arbitration Body
(1) The Arbitration body shall consist of a Chairman or his representative and two Sit down.(2) The Chairperson and his representative shall have the competence to the judge's office in accordance with the German Judge Act. They are appointed by the Federal Minister of Justice for a period of four years. A revocation shall be admissible.(3) In the field of technology to which the invention or the technical improvement proposal relates, the co-sitters shall have special experience. They shall be appointed by the President of the Patent Office from the members or auxiliary members of the Patent Office in respect of the individual dispute.(4) At the request of one of the parties, the appointment of the arbitrator shall be extended to include a co-sitter from among the employers 'and employees' circles. These two-seaters are selected by the President of the Patent Office from draft proposals and appointed for the individual case. For the submission of lists of proposals, the leading organisations referred to in Article 11 shall be entitled, as well as the trade unions and the self-employed associations of workers with social or professional-policy purpose, which none of these Top organisations are connected if they belong to a significant number of workers who, according to the activities of the company, are to be expected to provide inventive services.(5) The President of the Patent Office shall select the co-sitter referred to in paragraph 4 from the list of proposals of the organisation to which the person concerned belongs, if the person concerned belongs to an organisation prior to the selection of the arbitrator. has been informed.(6) The official oversight of the arbitrator shall lead the chairman, the official oversight of the Chairman of the President of the Patent Office. The members of the arbitration body shall not be bound by instructions. Non-official table of contents
§ 31 Call to the Arbitration Board
(1) The referee shall be called upon by written request. The application is to be submitted in two pieces. It shall contain a brief description of the facts and the name and address of the other party concerned.(2) The request shall be sent by the chairman of the arbitral body to the other party concerned with the request to submit a written statement within a specified period of time. Non-official table of contents
§ 32 Request for extension of the Arbitration panel
The application for the extension of the Arbitration panel shall be submitted by to the person who calls the arbitration board, at the same time as the appeal (section 31 (1)), to submit the application (§ 31 para. 2) within two weeks after notification of the application containing the call. Non-official table of contents
§ 33 Procedure before the arbitral center
(1) § § 41 to 48, 1042 para. 1 and § 1050 of the Code of Civil Procedure. Section 1042 (2) of the Code of Civil Procedure is to be applied with the proviso that patent attorneys and licence holders also apply (Article 3 of the Second Act amending and transferring regulations in the field of industrial property protection). of 2. July 1949-WiGBl. 179), as well as representatives of the association within the meaning of Section 11 of the Labour Court Act may not be rejected by the arbitral body.(2) In addition, the arbitral body shall determine the procedure itself.
§ 33 para. 1 italic print: Aufgeh. by § 188 No. 2 G v. 7.9.1966 I 557 mWv 1.1.1967. Because of the continuation of licences, cf. § 177 G v. 7.9.1966 424-5-1 Non-official table of contents
§ 34 Arbitration Proposal of the Arbitration Board
(1) The arbitral body shall take its decisions by a majority of votes, § 196 (2) of the Law of the Court of Justice is to be applied.(2) The arbitral body shall make a proposal for an agreement to the parties concerned. The proposal shall be based on reasons and shall be signed by all the members of the arbitration body. The possibility of objection and consequences in the event of a delay in the time limit for objection shall be indicated in the proposal for a resolution. The proposal shall be submitted to the parties concerned.(3) The proposal for an agreement shall be deemed to have been adopted and an agreement corresponding to the content of the proposal shall be deemed to have been concluded if, within one month of the notification of the proposal, a written objection by one of the parties to the proposal shall be deemed to have been made. of the arbitration body.(4) If one of the parties has been prevented by accidental accident from entering the opposition in due time, he shall be reinstated at the previous stand on request. The application must be submitted in writing to the arbitration body within one month of the removal of the obstacle. Within this period, the contradiction must be obtained. The application must indicate the facts to which it is based and the means by which these facts are to be made credible. One year after the date of delivery of the agreement, the reinstatement can no longer be requested and the objection can no longer be sought.(5) The arbitration board shall decide on the application for re-establishment. The Court of Arbitration shall, in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure, appeal against the decision of the Court of Arbitration to the Regional Court responsible for the seat of the applicant. Non-official table of contents
§ 35 Unsuccessful termination of the arbitration procedure
(1) The proceedings before the arbitration point are terminated without success,
- if the other participant does not express himself within the time limit set pursuant to section 31 (2) has;
- if he has refused to engage in the proceedings before the arbitral;
- if within the period of § 34 para. 3 a written contradiction of one of the parties involved is received at the arbitration board.
(2) The chairman of the arbitration board shares the unsuccessful termination of the arbitration procedure with the parties involved. Unofficial Table Of Contents
§ 36 Costs of Arbitration
In the proceedings before the Arbitration, no fees or expenses are levied. name="BJNR007560957BJNG000800306 " />
6.Table of Contents unofficial
§ 37 Prerequisites for the
(1) The rights or legal relationships governed by this Act may be brought before the Court of Arbitration proceedings before the Court of Arbitration has been brought before the Court of Arbitration.(2) This does not apply,
- if the lawsuit claims rights from an agreement (§ § 12, 19, 22, 34). , or the lawsuit is based on the fact that the agreement is not legally effective;
- if six months have elapsed since the referral to the arbitral ,
- if the employee is eliminated from the employer's operation;
- if the parties have agreed to refrain from calling the referee. This agreement can only be reached after the dispute (§ 28) has occurred. It shall require the written form.
(3) It shall be equal to an agreement under paragraph 2 (4) if both parties have negotiated orally for the main cause without claiming that the arbitration body has not been called.(4) In addition, the prior appeal of the arbitrator shall not be required for requests for the order of an arrest or a restrainment.(5) The action shall be admissible after the adoption of a detention order or a restrainating order without the restriction of paragraph 1, if the party has been determined in accordance with § § 926, 936 of the Code of Civil Procedure a time limit for the collection of the action. Non-official table of contents
§ 38 suit for reasonable remuneration
If there is a dispute over the amount of the remuneration, the action may also be applied to the payment of a fee. shall be addressed by the Court of First Instance to be determined. Non-official table of contents
§ 39 Jurisdiction
(1) All disputes relating to inventions of a worker are those for patent litigation competent courts (§ 143 of the Patent Law) without regard to the value of the dispute. The rules governing the proceedings in patent litigation shall apply.(2) The provisions of paragraph 1 of this Article shall apply to disputes relating solely to the performance of an established or fixed remuneration for an invention.
Third Party SectionNon-official Table of contents
Inventions and technical improvements proposed by employees in the civil service, civil servants and soldiers
§ 40 Employees in the Civil Service
Inventions and technical improvements proposed by employees in companies and administrations of the Federal Government, the Länder, the municipalities and other bodies, institutions and foundations of public law shall be subject to the rules applicable to employees in the private sector, subject to the following conditions:
Non-official table of contents
- In place of the use of the service finding, the employer can take advantage of an appropriate participation in the earnings of the service invention if this has been previously agreed has been made. Binding agreements may be made in advance on the level of participation. If an agreement on the level of participation does not materialise, the employer shall fix it. § 12 (3) to (6) shall apply accordingly.
- The treatment of technical improvement suggestions pursuant to section 20 (2) may also be regulated by service agreement. , rules under which the agreement on the service agreement can be replaced by the decision of a higher service or a third party shall not apply.
- In the public interest, the worker may be subject to restrictions with regard to the way the service invention is used by the general order of the competent top service authority.
- The Federal Government and the State Governments are also required to submit proposals for proposals for employers ' representatives (Section 30 (4)).
- As far as public administrations have established their own arbitration bodies for the settlement of disputes under this law, the rules shall apply. § § 29 to 32 no application.
§ 41 Officials, Soldiers
On inventions and technical improvements of officials and soldiers shall apply the rules applicable to employees in the civil service. Non-official table of contents
§ 42 Special provisions for inventions at universities
For inventions of employees working at a university the following special provisions:
- The inventor is entitled to find the service in the context of his Teaching and research activity should be disclosed if he has indicated this to the Dienstherrn in good time, usually two months before. Section 24 (2) does not apply in this respect.
- If an inventor, on the basis of his freedom of teaching and research, remembers the disclosure of his service invention, he is not is obliged to report the invention to the Dienstherrn. If the inventor wishes to disclose his invention at a later date, he shall immediately notify the person of the invention of the invention.
- In the case of the inventor, the inventor remains in the case of the inventor. Use of the service finding a non-exclusive right to use the service invention in the context of his teaching and research activities.
- The use of the service is not possible. Dienstherr the invention, the amount of the remuneration is 30 of the hundred of the revenues generated by the utilization.
- § 40 No. 1 does not apply.
Fourth SectionNon-tampering Table of Contents
Transient and Final Provisions
§ 43 Transitional provision
(1) § 42 in the 7. February 2002 (BGBl. I p. 414), this law applies only to inventions which are in accordance with the provisions of the 6. The report was adopted on 15 February 2002. By way of derogation from the first sentence, in cases where professors, lecturers or scientific assistants at a scientific university are required to transfer the rights to an invention to a third party before the 18. § 42 of the Act on Employees ' Inventions in the up to the 6th July 2001. The text is valid until 7 February 2002. Continue to apply in February 2003.(2) For those before the 7. The provisions of the Law on Workers ' inventions in the period up to 6 February 2002 of the inventions made at a university of applied employment are subject to the provisions of the Act. The Directive shall apply in force in February 2002. The right of the professors, lecturers and scientific assistants at a scientific university, the Dienstherrn, their before the 6th To offer inventions made in February 2002 shall remain unaffected.(3) For inventions which are before the 1. The provisions of this law are in force until 30 October 2009. The Commission shall continue to apply in force in September 2009. In the case of technical improvement proposals, the first sentence shall apply accordingly. Nonofficial table of contents
§ 44 (omitted)unofficial Table of contents
§ 45 Implementing rules
The Federal Minister of Justice is authorized, in agreement with the Federal Minister of Labour, to extend the occupation of the arbitration board (Section 30 (4) and (5)). Implementing rules. In particular, it can determine
unofficial table of contents
- which personal requirements must be met by people who are members of employers 'or employees' circles are proposed;
- how the advisers selected on the basis of the list of proposals for their activities are to be
§ 46 External force of regulations
The entry into force of this law will: Regulations repealed, unless they have already been repealed:
unofficial table of contents
- the Regulation on the Treatment of inventions by members of the guardianship of 12. July 1942 (Reichsgesetzbl. 466);
- the Implementing Regulation on the Regulation on the Treatment of Inventions by GefolgschaftsMembers of 20. March 1943 (Reichsgesetzbl. I p. 257).
§ 47 (omitted) Non-official table of contents
§ 48 (omitted)
- unofficial table of contents
§ 49 Entry into force
This Act is 1. October 1957, in force.