Legal status of pre-checked pharmacy contendersunofficial table of contents
date of delivery: 04.12.1973
" the law on the legal status of pre-examined Pharmacy contender from 4. December 1973 (BGBl. I p. 1813), which is based on Article 16 of the Law of 27. April 2002 (BGBl. I p. 1467) "
|:||Modified by Art. 16 G v. 27.4.2002 I 1467|
(+ + + Text Evidence: 9.12.1973 + + +)
for more details on the stand. name="BJNR018130973BJNE000100312 " />Non-Official Table of Contents
The Bundestag, with the approval of the Bundesrat, has approved the following law: Non-official Table of Contents
(1) People who have the pharmaceutical pre-examination according to the examination regulations for pharmacists of 18. May 1904 (Zentralblatt für das Deutsche Reich, p. 150) or in accordance with the examination regulations for pharmacists of 8. December 1934 (Reichsministerialblatt, p. 769) (pre-examined pharmacist), can carry out an activity under the professional title of "pharmacist assistant" or "pharmacist assistant".(2) The pharmacist's assistant is entitled to carry out pharmaceutical activities under the responsibility of a pharmacist in accordance with the pharmacies ' operating order in the pharmacy. Non-official table of contents
(1) The power to conduct the professional title referred to in § 1 (1) and to exercise pharmaceutical Activities in the pharmacy are to be refused if the pharmacist assistant
- is a behavior , from which the unreliability results in the exercise of the profession, or
- in health terms unsuitable for the exercise of the profession .
(2) In the event of a subsac, the person concerned must be heard beforehand.(3) The submission shall be waived upon request if the conditions are no longer fulfilled. Non-official table of contents
(1) acts in a breach of order, who without authority (§ 1 para. 1) or after a fully-fledgable subdivision (§ 2) the Professional title "pharmacist assistant" or "pharmacist assistant" leads.(2) The administrative offence can be punished with a fine of up to five thousand German marks. Non-official table of contents
Permits for employment in the pharmacy, the pre-checked pharmacist candidates before the entry into force of this law , shall be extinguisher with the entry into force of this Act. Non-official table of contents
This Act applies in accordance with Section 13 (1) of the Third Transfer Act of 4. January 1952 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 1) also in the Land of Berlin. Non-official table of contents
This law enters into force on the day after it is announced.