Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/apoanwrstg/BJNR018130973.html
Law on the legal status of certified pharmacists candidate ApoAnwRstG Ausfertigung date: 04.12.1973 full quotation: "law on the legal status of certified pharmacists candidates from December 4, 1973 (BGBl. I S. 1813), by article 16 of the law of 27 April 2002 (BGBl. I p. 1467) is changed" stand: as amended by article 16 G v. 27.4.2002 I 1467 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 9.12.1973 +++) input formula the Bundestag has decided with the consent of the Federal Council the following law: § 1 (1) persons, which the pharmaceutical screening by the examination regulations for pharmacists by May 18, 1904 (Central journal for the German Reich p. 150) or after the examination regulations for pharmacists (Empire Ministerial Gazette p. 769), 8 December 1934 passed have (pre-tested pharmacist candidate), may not engage in an activity under the professional title "Pharmacist Assistant" or "Pharmacist Assistant".
(2) the pharmacist Assistant is authorized to perform pharmaceutical activities in accordance with the pharmacy operation order in the pharmacy under the responsibility of a pharmacist.
Section 2 (1) is empowered to conduct the professional title referred to in article 1, paragraph 1 and to carry pharmaceutical activities in the pharmacy to prohibit, if the pharmacist Assistant 1 behavior has made himself guilty, from the resulting unreliability to practice the profession, or 2 health with regard to the exercise of the profession is inappropriate.
(2) in the case of the ban, the party concerned is hearing prior to.
(3) the prohibition should be repealed at the request if their conditions are no longer met.
§ 3 (1) any person is, who leads the professional title "Pharmacist Assistant" or "Pharmacist Assistant" without a warrant (section 1 para 1) or executable prohibition (§ 2).
(2) the offence can be punished with a fine up to five thousand Deutsche mark.
Section 4 permits to work in the pharmacy, are given to pre-checked pharmacist candidates before entry into force of this law, which shall expire with the entry into force of this Act.
5. this law applies in accordance with § 13 ABS. 1 of the third of transfer Act of January 4, 1952 (Bundesgesetzbl. § I p. 1) also in the Federal State of Berlin.
§ 6 this law enters into force on the day after its promulgation.
Search Translated Laws of Germany