Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/antkostv/BJNR083400001.html
Cost regulation for official acts according to the Protocol on environmental protection implementation Act of 22 September 1994 (AntKostV) AntKostV Ausfertigung date: 17.04.2001 full quotation: "cost regulation for official acts according to the Protocol on environmental protection implementation Act of 22 September 1994 of 17 April 2001 (BGBl. I p. 834), most recently by article 1 of the regulation of 22 August 2013 (BGBl. I S. 3299) has been modified" V go up. by article 4 paragraph 27 G v. 7.8.2013 I 3154 mWv 14.8.2018 stand: last amended by art. 1 V v. 22.8.2013 I 3299 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 15 5.2001 +++) § 1 fees and expenses (1) the Federal Environment Agency charges for individually attributable public services according to the Protocol on environmental protection law implementing fees and expenses under this regulation.
(2) § 23 paragraph 6 of the German fees Act applies for the collection of expenses. In addition, sections 4 to 6, 8, 13 to 21 and 23 paragraph 5 also applicable are sentences 1 and 2 of the Federal fees law insofar as this regulation contains no special provisions.
§ 2 fees (1) the charges for individually attributable public services according to the execution act of Protocol on environmental protection are: 1 approval according to § 3 paragraph 1 sentence 1 of the Protocol on environmental protection execution law in conjunction with a) section 4, paragraph 4, of the environmental Protocol of execution Act 700 to 1 000 euro b) section 7, subsection 2, of the environmental Protocol of execution Act 3 700 to 4 500 euro c) article 12 paragraph 2 of the environmental Protocol of execution act without prior environmental erheblichkeitsprüfung 9 800 up to 11 200 euro d) section 12 paragraph 2 of the environmental Protocol of execution act with prior Environmental erheblichkeitsprüfung 10 600 up to 12 200 euro;
2 for the approval after a) § 17 paragraph 2 of the environmental Protocol of execution Act 250 to 400 euro b) § 18 paragraph 2 of the environmental Protocol of execution Act 250 to 400 euro c) article 30, paragraph 1, of the environmental Protocol of execution Act 250 to 400 euros too, as far as they are connected with a permit according to § 3, paragraph 1, sentence 1.
3. for the approval pursuant to section 24, paragraph 3, of the environmental protection Protocol Execution - Act 250 to 400 euros.
(2) an individually attributable public performance in a particular case requires exceptional effort, so the fees of referred to in paragraph 1 may be increased number 1(b) to (d) the expenses according to up to twice.
(3) an individually attributable public performance in a particular case requires an exceptionally low overhead, so the expense the fee can be reduced accordingly to EUR 100.
Article 3 fees in special cases (1) in the cases of revocation or withdrawal be authorisation, refusal or withdrawal of an application for a permit pursuant to the § 23 paragraph 5 sentence 1 and 2 of the Federal fees law charges.
(2) for the complete or partial rejection of an objection against the decision, a fee is charged up to the amount of the fee provided for the contested individually attributable public performance. This does not apply if the opposition simply has no success because the breach of a procedural or formality is irrelevant to article 45 of the Administrative Procedure Act. Is a contradiction but withdrawn after the beginning of the substantive editing, prior to its termination, the fee can be reduced up to a quarter of the appropriate fee. For rejecting one can only opposition against a setting of fees a fee to be raised to 10 percent of the disputed amount.
(3) for the subsequent formation of a circulation to which the applicant has given rise, the fee is no more than a quarter of the fee laid down for the approval.
§ 4 fees and delivery exemption individually attributable public services according to the execution act of Protocol on environmental protection, concerning publicly-funded scientific research, is the survey of fees and costs apart from.
Article 5 entry into force this regulation enters into force on the day after the announcement.
Search Translated Laws of Germany