Regulation on methods of quantitative analysis of binary textile fibre mixtures (first analysis regulation)unofficial table of contents
analytic V 1
date of production: 20.12.1973
" First Analyses Regulation of 20. December 1973 (BGBl. 33), as defined in Article 1 of the Regulation of 13 June 2002. March 1980 (BGBl. I p. 317) has been amended "
|:||Modified by Art. 1 V v. 13.3.1980 I 317|
(+ + + Text credits: 21.3.1980 + + +) for more details on the stand specification. name="BJNR000330974BJNE000100328 " />Non-Official Table of Contents
Based on Section 13 (1) of the Textile Labelling Act, as amended by the 25. August 1972 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 1545) is assigned with the consent of the Federal Council: Non-official table of contents
(1) On the official examination of a raw material content (Section 1 (1) of the Textile Labelling Act) are used to determine the raw material composition of textile products in the case of binary textile fibre mixtures
- the one in Annex I of the Council Directive of 17. July 1972 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to certain methods of quantitative analysis of binary textile fibre mixtures (Official Journal of the European Communities No. 1) laying down provisions for preparation the preliminary samples and the analytical samples and
- the quantitative analysis methods set out in Annex II to that
In this case, point 7 of Annex I replaces Article 9 of the Council Directive of 26 October 2009. July 1971 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States for the designation of textile products (Official Journal of the European Communities L 185 p. 16), Section 8 (1) of the textile labelling law; Annex II, General Part, in the eighth paragraph of the introduction to replace Annex II to that Directive, Annex 2 to the textile labelling law and in point I. 6. to the place of Article 12 (2 d) of the same Directive of Article 6 (1) (5) of the Law on the Labelling of Textiles (Textiles).(2) The Annexes to the Directive referred to in the first sentence of paragraph 1 (1) (1) and (2) shall be determined in their latest version published in the Official Journal of the European Communities. where change policies are to be considered from the first day of the fourth month following publication.
paragraph 1 italic print: now § 6 para. 1 no. 1 (b) Textile marking law 772-1 Non-Official Table of Contents
For binary textile fibre mixtures, for which the Directive of 17 is set out in Annex II to the Directive. No quantitative analytical methods are required or if the prescribed in individual cases are not applicable, the test site shall have a suitable method to apply. In its report on the analysis, the inspection body shall specify the accuracy given in the method chosen. Non-official table of contents
For the purposes of this Regulation,
unofficial table of contents
- a sample of a sample of the laboratory collection samples taken from a delivery of the material to be tested,
- an analysis sample of the part of the sample that is required to obtain an analysis result on a case-by-case basis.
This regulation applies in accordance with § 14 of the Third Code of Reaction of 4. January 1952 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 1) in conjunction with Section 16 of the Textile Recognition Act, also in the Land of Berlin. Non-official table of contents
This Regulation enters into force on the day after it is announced. Non-official table of contents
The Federal Minister for Economic Affairs