Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/amstprv/BJNR214900011.html
Regulation on the master exam in parts III and IV in the craft and craft-like crafts (master general regulation - AMVO) AMVO Ausfertigung date: 26.10.2011 full quotation: "General master examination regulation by October 26, 2011 (BGBl. I p. 2149)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.1.2012 +++) input formula on the basis of article 45, paragraph 1 and article 51a paragraph 2 of the handicrafts Regulation Act, most recently by article 3 of the law of July 11, 2011 (BGBl. I p. 1341) have been changed , ordered the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research: § 1 subject to the master examination consists of four separate parts of the examination. This regulation lays down the economic, commercial and legal examination (part III), as well as occupational and work-educational testing (part IV) in the master craftsman in the trade and craft-like crafts.
§ 2 objective, outline and contents of the part III (1) the test in part III has which can show sample in paragraph 2 number of 1 to 3 fields of action referred to his professional competence thereby to prove that he as the holder, owner or managers analyze economic, commercial and legal problems and evaluate as well as solutions and document, taking into account current developments.
(2) in each of the following fields of action is at least a complex case-related task to edit.
1 judge candidate has to prove that he write a business, commercial and legal conditions for the competitiveness of a business and career development potentials in the craft as well as decision needs can represent competitiveness of companies. Several of the qualifications listed under points a to f in the task are linked: a) business objectives analyze and classify in a corporate target system b) importance of corporate culture and the corporate image for the operational performance and competitiveness justify, c) analyze a company on the market situation and give reasons for potential for success, d) information accounting system, particularly from balance sheet and profit and loss account use for the analysis of strengths and weaknesses of a company , use the preparation of decision e) information from internal and external accounting, f) legislation, especially of commercial and trade law as well as trade and competition law apply in the analysis of corporate objectives and concepts;
2. start-up and acquisition activities prepare, carry out and evaluate the examinee has to prove that he is able to prepare tasks in connection with the creation and acquisition of a company taking into account personal, legal and business framework and objectives, perform and evaluate establishing its importance to a business concept. Several of the qualifications listed under the letters a through j for the task are linked: a) meaning personal prerequisites for the success of professional independence ground, b) economic, social and cultural importance of the craft as well as benefits of membership in the craft organisations represent and evaluate, c) possibilities the use of consulting services as well as promotion and support services at creation and buyout of a company show up and write a , d) decisions to location, size, staffing requirements, as well as to the furnishings and equipment a company meet and establish that e) marketing concept to the market, develop and evaluate, f) investment plan and financing concept establish and justify; Rentabilitätsvorschau create and carry liquidity planning, g) legal form derive from a corporate concept and explain, h) legislation, in particular the civil law as well as corporate and tax law, use in connection with the establishment or acquisition of craft enterprises, explain i) need private risk and retirement plans, indicate possible, represent j) important aspects of personal as well as business and legal components of a business concept in the context and why;
3. corporate governance strategies develop the examinee has to prove that he is capable of taking business-related strengths and weaknesses as well as market-related opportunities and risks, to run a business, to identify operational growth potential and to develop corporate strategies. Several of the qualifications listed under the letters a through k should be linked at the task: a) assess the importance of organizational structure and process for the development of a company; Adjustments, b) developments in product and service innovations as well as market conditions, rate also in the international context, and derive growth strategies, c) for sales and procurement of products and services constitute applications of marketing instruments, d) derive changing capital needs of investment, financial and liquidity planning. Represent the alternatives of raising capital, e) concepts for personnel planning, recruitment and qualification work out and evaluate as well as instruments represent the human resources management and development, f) take account of provisions of the employment and social security law in the development of a corporate strategy, g) represent the opportunities and risks of inter-firm cooperation, h) take advantage of controlling development, prosecution, enforcement and modification of corporate goals, i) instruments for the enforcement of claims represent and justify use , j) need for planning a corporate succession, also taking into account of succession and family law as well as tax provisions, constitute and justify, k) need for the initiation of insolvency proceedings based on corporate data check. insolvency legal consequences for the continuation or liquidation of a company show.
§ 3 duration and existence of the part is III (1) the test in part III carried out in writing and takes in each field of action of two hours.
(2) the overall assessment of the part III is formed from the arithmetic mean of the individual reviews of fields of action pursuant to section 2, paragraph 2.
(3) in no more than two of the fields of action referred to in § 2 paragraph 2 at least 30 and less than 50 points achieved, an oral exam can perform in one of these fields of action, if this allows the existence of part III of the master craftsman.
(4) the minimum requirement for the existence of the part III of the master craftsman is overall satisfactory examination performance. The examination of part III is fail, if 1 a field of action with less than 30 points has been assessed or 2. after completed exam two spheres each have been evaluated with less than 50 points.
§ 4 objective, outline and contents of the part IV (1) the test in part IV has the examinee to demonstrate his knowledge of professional and pedagogical work and that he has the competence to independent planning, performing, and controlling vocational training to the proper training of apprentices (trainees).
(2) the review in part IV consists of a written and a practical part.
(3) in the written part of the test case-related tasks in each of the following fields of action are to edit: 1 check training requirements and plan training the examinee has to prove that he is able to examine training requirements on the basis of operational, professional and legal provisions, and to evaluate and the training, also taking into account non-operational training periods, plan. At the task, several of the qualifications listed under points a to g should be linked: a) advantages and benefits occupational training represent and establish that b) operational training needs on the basis of law, collective agreement and operational framework plan and, to prepare decisions and meet, c) represent structures of the vocational training system and its interfaces, d) occupations for the select operation and establish selection, e) check the suitability of the operation for the training in targeted occupations , especially with regard to training in the Federation, inter-company and non-operational training, f) possibilities of the use of professional Sau formation of ready-defining measures to examine and evaluate, g) internal responsibilities for training taking into account functions and qualifications the training participants coordinate;
2. training to prepare and perform the DUT recruitment of trainees has to prove that he is able to carry out tasks of training preparation, making selection criteria for settings to set as well as recruitment procedures, taking into account operational work and business processes, as well as legal aspects. Several of the qualifications listed under points a to f in the task are linked: a)
on the basis of a training order create a corporate training plan, based in particular on those typical work and business processes, b) possibilities of involvement and participation of business interest groups in vocational training represent and establish that c) cooperation necessary to determine and perform substantive and organizational coordination with partners, in particular the vocational school, d) apply the criteria and procedures for the selection of trainees taking into account their diversity , e) contract for professional training to prepare and complete as well as cause the registration to the competent body, f) possibilities check whether parts of training abroad; be carried
3. training perform the examinee has to prove that he is capable of, action oriented to plan learning and control, as well as to promote independent learning. Typical professional work and business processes as well as applications and learning requirements of the trainees are taken into account. Several of the qualifications listed under the letters a through j for the task are linked: a) create learning conducive conditions and motivating learning culture, give and receive feedback b) probation organize, design and evaluate, c) from the operational training plan and the typical labour and business operational learning and work develop and design, d) training methods and media select target group and situation-specific insert, e) apprentices assist in learning difficulties through personalisation of education and counselling service , insert and examine possibilities for the extension of the training period, training-supporting AIDS f) for apprentices additional training opportunities, in particular additional qualifications, examine and propose; The shortening of the duration of training and early admission to the conclusion - or journeyman's examination test, g) promote social and personal development of students; Problems and conflicts in time to identify and work towards solutions, h) learn and develop team work, i) services of trainees determine and evaluate, performance reviews evaluate third party and audit results, assessment discussions, draw conclusions for the further training course, j) intercultural competencies in the operating support.
4. training the examinee has to prove that he is able to lead the training to a successful conclusion and perspectives of further learning and qualification pathways. Several of the qualifications listed under points (a) to (d) when the task should be linked: a) trainees prepare for the conclusion - or journeyman's examination, taking into account the examination dates and training leading to a successful conclusion, b) ensure to inspections of the competent authority for the registration of trainees and they point to implementing relevant features, c) create written certificates on the basis of performance reviews , d) trainees on operational development paths and vocational training opportunities to provide information and advice.
(4) the practical part of the exam consists of 1 a presentation or a practical implementation a training situation and 2 a technical discussion.
The examinee chooses a typical vocational training situation for the presentation or the practical implementation. The selection and design of the training situation are to explain in the expert meeting.
§ 5 duration and existence of part IV (1) of the written part of the exam takes three hours. The practical part of the exam is to take no more than 30 minutes, where the presentation or the implementation of a training situation 15 minutes should not exceed.
(2) the assessment of the written part of the examination is made from the arithmetic mean of the individual reviews equal to gewichtenden areas. The written and the practical part of the exam are the same in the overall assessment to weight.
(3) were at least 30 and less than 50 points is reached in a maximum of two of the fields of action referred to in section 4, paragraph 3, an oral exam can be performed in one of these fields of action, if this allows passing the written exam of part IV of the master craftsman.
(4) a prerequisite for the existence of the part IV of the master examination is the assessment of the written and the practical part of the exam with at least 50 points.
§ 6 General audit and procedural rules, more regulations to the master examination (1) the regulations of the master craftsman's examination procedural regulation of 17 December 2001 (BGBl. I p. 4154) remain unaffected in the currently valid version.
(2) the examination in parts I and II of the master exam determined further to section 119 paragraph 5 and article 122 of the handicrafts Regulation Act requirements at according to the legal regulations for the individual trades of annexes A and B to the handicrafts Regulation Act or the according to.
Article 7 transitional provisions (1) that are examination proceedings begun in until December 31, 2011 according to the existing regulations completed. The enrolment is made until the expiry of the 31 December 2013 are the existing regulations to apply at the request of the DUT.
(2) specimens, which have not passed the exam according to the requirements applicable up to 31 December 2011 and sign up until 31 December 2014 to a repeat test, can take the repetition exam on request according to the requirements applicable up to 31 December 2011.
Article 8 entry into force, expiry this regulation enters into force on January 1, 2012. At the same time the regulation on common requirements in the master craftsman in the trade and craft-like trades of 18 July 2000 (BGBl. I p. 1078), most recently by article 1 of the Decree of December 10, 2009 (BGBl. I S. 3858) is been changed other than force.
Search Translated Laws of Germany