Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/lotso_1987/BJNR012900987.html
Regulation on the Lake pilot districts and their boundaries (General pilotage regulations - ALV) ALV Ausfertigung date: 21.04.1987 full quotation: "General pilotage regulations of 21 April 1987 (BGBl. I S. 1290), most recently by article 106 of the law of December 8, 2010 (BGBl. I p. 1864) is changed" stand: last amended by article 106 G v. 8.12.2010 I 1864 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 30.4.1987 +++) (+++ requirements due to the EinigVtr see LotsO 1987 annex EV; no longer apply under article 109 No. 5 alia d DBuchst. ee G v. 8.12.2010 I 1864 +++) (+++ official note of the standard authority on EC law: implementation of EGRL 21/95 (CELEX Nr: 395 L 0021) cf. V v. 10.6.1996 I 816 +++) input formula on the basis of § 5 para 1 No. 1, 3 and 5, paragraph 2 and article 6 par. 2 of the law on maritime pilotage as amended by the notice of September 13, 1984 (BGBl. I p. 1213) and § 36 para 3 of the code of administrative offences as amended by the notice of February 19, 1987 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 602) is prescribed after consultation with the coastal States and the Federal Chamber of pilotage: § 1 maritime pilotage areas within the scope of the law on maritime pilotage are formed the maritime pilotage areas of EMS, Weser I, II/jade Weser, Elbe, North America I, North II/Kieler Förde/Trave/Flensburg fjord and Wismar/Rostock/Stralsund.
Section 2 limits the maritime pilotage areas (1) the maritime pilotage area EMS includes all routes between Papenburg and the buoy "GW/TG".
(2) the sea pilot station Weser I includes all routes on the Weser between Bremen and Bremerhaven in the area of the mouth of the Este and the routes between the Weser and Elsfleth.
(3) the maritime pilotage area II/jade Weser includes all routes between Bremerhaven in the area of the mouth of the Este and the pilot moving position at Lightvessel "GB", the routes between the external position of the pilot moving vessel in the area of buoy "3/jade 2" and the "key bin" as well as the routes between Wilhelmshaven and the pilot moving position at Lightvessel "GB".
(4) the sea pilot station Elbe includes all routes between Hamburg and the pilot moving position at Lightvessel "GB".
(5) the maritime pilotage area North America I includes all routes between the locks in Brunsbüttel and the pilot Exchange station in rüsterbergen in the North America, as well as on the river Elbe the routes to the Brunsbüttel sluice in an area, to the East by the eastern border of North East roads of Brunsbüttel and its southern extension, to the West by longitude 09 degree 03' 55 "East and is bounded in the South by the South Bank of the Elbe.
(6) the maritime pilotage area North America II/Kieler Förde/Trave/Flensburg fjord includes all routes between the pilot Exchange station in rüsterbergen in the Kiel Canal and the Kiel Lighthouse, all other routes on the Kiel fjord, all routes on the river Trave between Lübeck and the buoy 1 in front of Travemünde, as well as all routes on the Flensburg Fjord between Flensburg and the ton "Flensburg fjord".
(7) the sea pilot station Wismar/Rostock/Stralsund includes all routes between the port Wismar and the seaward pilots moving positions, between the ports of Rostock and the seaward pilots moving positions, between the port of Stralsund, the ports to the Bodden waters and the pilot moving position at the ton "Jelly", as well as between the port of Stralsund, the port of Saßnitz and the ports to the Bodden waters and the Peenestrom and the pilots put positions at the tons of "Country low B" and "East low 2".
(8) the geographical indications of the paragraphs 1 to 7 are shown in appendices 1, 2 and 3.
§ 3 supervisors supervisors for the maritime pilotage are 1 the waterways and shipping Directorate Northwest for the maritime pilotage areas of EMS, Weser I and II/jade Weser, 2. the waterways and shipping Directorate North for the maritime pilotage areas Elbe, North America I, North America II/Kieler Förde/Trave/Flensburg fjord and Wismar/Rostock and Stralsund.
On the supervisory authorities transferred § 4 authorization the supervisory authorities are to adopt traffic regulations the appropriations according to § 5 para 1 No. 3 to 5 of the law on maritime pilotage, unless the following provisions do not already make arrangements.
Carrying out operation and maintenance of pilot facilities that is EMS, Weser I, II/jade Weser, Elbe, North America I and North America II/Kieler Förde/Trave/Flensburg fjord carrying out operation and maintenance of traffic facilities in the maritime pilotage districts transferred the Federal pilot Chamber section 5 - section 6, insofar as these previously performing the pilotage brotherhoods is been perceived. Any such transfer to a third party shall remain unaffected. The implementation of operation and entertainment in the pilotage area of Wismar/Rostock / Stralsund is awarded to private natural or legal persons.
§ 7 management of Didi - ship list (1) the pilotage brotherhoods have to do subject to the Börtordnung Didi - and ship lists. In this are to enter 1 the beginning of guidance, 2. the aim of guidance, 3. the end of guidance, 4. the commencement and the completion of necessary for the guidance and departure paths of the sea pilot and 5 the duration of required waiting periods.
(2) the Didi - and ship lists are to submit the supervisory authority on request.
§ 8 is performing the pilotage (1) maritime traffic controller has of making any guidance, for which he determined after the Börtordnung. Section 24 para 1 of the law on maritime pilotage shall remain unaffected.
(2) the maritime traffic controller can refuse a guidance due to unreasonableness if the ship or its equipment has serious shortcomings or the crew is insufficient or is not sufficiently qualified and thus the safety of navigation or the environment is significantly compromised. A case of unreasonableness can be especially given when 1 is the captain or his representative as a result of enjoyment of alcoholic beverages not in the position to guide the ship safely, 2. There are serious flaws in the propulsion or steering gear or the command elements or 3. a tank ship no working radar device and no FM radio with the speech paths required for the district is available.
§ 9 termination of pilotage is the maritime pilot before he is replaced or has reached the ship of the place of destination or the border of the area, the captain dismissed (section 24 para 1 of the law on maritime pilotage), so he has the dismissal in writing from the captain or his representative to confirm.
§ 10 documents to be carried In the service of the maritime traffic controller has his pilots pass, the text of the General pilotage regulation, to lead the pilotage regulation of the maritime pilotage area as well as the pilotage tariff regulation in amended to. The navigation is requested to grant access.
§ 11 briefing the ship management of maritime traffic controller has, where necessary, to inform the navigation through all navigation on the sea pilot station and in the regulations relating to ports and provisions as well as the customs, health and security regulations.
Article 12 obligation of the sea pilot, checklist, and pilotage certificate (1) when the sea pilot on board is done, has the captain or his representative immediately about defects and special characteristics of the vessel, are he for the pilots advice of importance, to consult. He has become part of the customary pilotage of the proper condition of the vessel and its equipment to convince. The maritime pilot in the German territory has detected flaws, which can endanger the safe navigation of the vessel, or pose a threat to the marine environment, immediately notify the authority designated by the supervisory authority. It shall forthwith transmit this message to the See - Berufsgenossenschaft. The captain or at preventing his representatives has immediately to provide the information required pursuant to sentence 1 the sea pilot completely and correctly.
(2) (dropped out) (3) before the sea pilot ship goes, he of the supervisory authority for the sea pilot station form provided the pilotage certificate with the required entries to provide. The captain or his representative and the Lake pilot have to confirm the correctness of the entries by their signatures. The signature of the master or his representative is not to get the signature of the sea pilot is sufficient. The maritime traffic controller has to record a corresponding note in this case, the pilot certificate.
(4) the pilotage certificate is to deliver without delay at the pilot station or a service center designated by the supervisory authority.
§ 13 transport of sea pilots In case of need to carry the sea pilot vessels on the sea pilot station free of charge to replenish the pilot station at their own risk and ensure their adequate accommodation on board in the context of the capabilities available on the ships.
§ 14 accommodation of the sea pilot goes the Lake controller, if a ship does not interrupt the journey of Board or can he not get out the Outstation of the pilotage vessel, so the navigation has to provide a reasonable accommodation to the sea pilot for the duration of their stay and to eat him.
§ 15 offences (1) any person within the meaning of § 47 para 1 No. 7 of the law on maritime pilotage is, who intentionally or negligently towards 1 as maritime traffic controller a) section 8, subsection 1, sentence 1 not conducting a guidance, b) § 10 leads documents not with him or provided no insight, c)
(Section 12, subsection 1, sentence 3 a message does not, not properly, not fully or not timely or d) § 12 ABS. 2 not or not timely checks the completeness of the completion of the checklist, not or not timely gives a hint, or a copy of the checklist not or not timely drops to, 2. as captain or his representative violates article 12 par. 1 sentence 5 information not , granted incorrectly, incompletely or not timely or 3 as captain, his representatives or maritime traffic controller of a provision of section 12 paragraph 3 sentence 1, 2 or 4 or paragraph 4 sentence 1 of the pilotage certificate contravenes.
(2) the responsibility for the persecution and punishment of offences 1 paragraph 1, 2. § 47 para 1 No. 1 to 6 of the law on maritime pilotage and regulations according to § 4, as far as on article 47, paragraph 1 of the law on maritime pilotage point No. 7, is transferred to the supervisory authority.
§ 16 - Article 17 entry into force, suspension of rules (1) this regulation enters into force on the day after the announcement.
(2) the closing formula of the Federal Minister of transport Appendix 1 (to section 2 para 8) area North Sea (content: unrepresentable geographical map, site: BGBl. I, 1995, 939) Annex 2 (to section 2 para 8) area Baltic Sea, part 1 (content: unrepresentable geographical map, site: BGBl. I, 1995, 940) Appendix 3 (to section 2 para 8) area Baltic Sea, part 2 (content: unrepresentable geographical map, site: BGBl. I 1995) , 941) Annex EV excerpt from EinigVtr annex I Chapter XI section D section III (BGBl. II, 1990, 889, 1108) Federal law into force in the area referred to in article 3 of the Treaty, with the following stipulations: 1-4....
5. General pilotage regulation of 21 April 1987 (BGBl. I S. 1290) with the following stipulations: a) in the area referred to in article 3, section 6 does not apply.
(b) for a period of two years from the accession be lot shipping setting operation will continue from the previous company.
Search Translated Laws of Germany