Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/altpflaprv/BJNR441800002.html
Training and examination regulation for the profession of Altenpflegerin and of the old keeper (elderly care training- and examination regulation - AltPflAPrV) AltPflAPrV Ausfertigung date: 26.11.2002 full quotation: "elderly care training- and examination regulation of 26 November 2002 (BGBl. I p. 4418), most recently by article 38 of the law of 6 December 2011 (BGBl. I S. 2515) is changed" stand: last amended by article 38 G v. 6.12.2011 I 2515 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 25.10.2002 +++) section 22 is the V com. mWv distribution, first gem. BEK. v. 27.11.2002 I 4429 in derogation thereof mWv 25.10.2002 entered into force.
Input formula on the basis of article 9 of the elderly care Act of 17 November 2000 (BGBl. I S. 1513) in conjunction with § 1 of the jurisdiction adjustment Act of 16 August 2002 (BGBl. I p. 3165) and the adoption of the Organization of 22 October 2002 (BGBl. I S. 4206) enacted the Federal Ministry for family, senior citizens, women and youth in agreement with the Federal Ministry of health and social security and the Federal Ministry of education and research : Table of contents section 1 education section 1 outline the training section 2 practical training section 2 performance evaluation § 3 year certificates, certificate of attendance § 4 grading section 3 testing section 5 State examination § 6 Audit Committee § 7 committees § 8 admission to the examination section 9 before notes section 10 of written part of the examination of article 11 of oral part of the examination of article 12 of practical part of the examination of article 13 transcript on the examination of article 14 exam, certificate § 15 repeat the exam section 16 withdrawal from the examination of article 17 failure consequences , Not levy of the supervisory work, interrupt the examination section 18 order violations, attempted fraud section 19 examination section 4 licensing section 20 permission certificate article 21 special provisions for people with diplomas or certificates from another Member State of the European Community or another Contracting State to the agreement on the European economic area in section 5 final provision article 22 entry into force section 1 training section 1 outline of education (1) the three years of training to the Altenpflegerin and the geriatric nurses includes at least the theoretical and practical instruction listed in Appendix 1 by 2100 hours and guided the practical training of 2,500 hours.
(2) of the 2,500 hours of practical training accounted for facilities already mentioned at least 2,000 hours training in the section 4 paragraph 3 sentence 1 of the elderly care Act.
(3) the training takes place in alternating sections of the teaching and practical training.
(4) the annual leave is to give during the holiday period.
§ 2 practical training (1) educational institution must according to § 4 para 3 of the elderly care Act guarantees provide for a proper implementation of the practical training.
(2) the educational institution ensures the practice manual of the student or the student's by an appropriate specialist (practice of head or practice instructors) on the basis of a training plan for the duration of the practical training. 1 an Altenpflegerin or an elderly care nurse or 2nd is a nurse or a nurse with at least two years of professional experience in care for the elderly and the ability to practice pattern, which is usually through an educational training or training to prove. Task of the practice guide is to introduce the student or the student step by step on the independent performance of professional duties and keep in touch with the old nursing school.
(3) the old nursing school ensures the practical monitoring of pupils / students by teachers for the period of practical training in the facilities. Task of teachers is to supervise the students during visits to the facilities and to assess and to advise the practice of leaders or the practice instructors.
(4) the educational institution created a certificate about the education section conducted with her. This must include information about the duration of the training, the training areas, the conveyed knowledge, skills, and skills and absences of the student or the student's. The certificate is to present the old nursing school at the latest at the end of the training year. Is a training section is not completed within one year of training, the educational institution shall issue a certificate of additional pursuant to sentence 2 and 3. The winners receive practical training in accordance with § 13 ABS. 1 of the elderly care Act and the student or the student transcripts.
Section 2 performance evaluation § 3 year certificates, certificate of attendance (1) at the end of each training year granted the old nursing school the pupil or the pupil a certificate about the performance in the classroom and practical training. The score for the practical training is set in consultation with the institution of practical training.
(2) the old nursing school confirmed prior to the approval procedure in accordance with article 8 regular and successful participation in the training by means of a certificate after the pattern of the plant 2. If it is an old nursing school within the meaning of the laws of the country, the certificate may be replaced by a certificate.
§ 4 grading following notes apply to the services to be assessed under this Regulation: "very good' (1), if the performance meets the requirements in particular (with values up to under 1.5),"good"(2), if the performance fully meets the requirements (for values of 1.5 to 2.5 below),"satisfactory"(3), if the performance in General meets the requirements (for values of 2.5-3.5 in) , 'sufficient' (4), if the performance but has shortcomings, but on the whole still complies with the requirements (with values from 3,5 up to under 4.5), 'poor' (5), if the performance does not meet the requirements, but suggests that there are the necessary basic knowledge and the defects in the near future can be resolved (with values of 4.5 to 5.5 in), "inadequate" (6) if the performance does not meet the requirements, and even the basics are so sketchy , that the deficiencies cannot be resolved in the near future (with values from 5.5).
Section 3 audit section 5 State examination (1) the State examination comprises a written and an oral part of practical.
(2) the written and the oral part of the examination be dropped into the old nursing school where training is completed.
(3) the competent authority may allow exceptions from the rule referred to in paragraph 2 cause. The presiding members of the examination committees involved are hearing prior to.
(4) the practical part of the exam will be filed: 1 in a facility according to § 4 para 3 sentence 1 No. 1 of the elderly care Act, in which the pupil or the pupil is been trained, or 2 in the apartment of a dependent person, supervised by an institution according to § 4 para 3 sentence 1 No. 2 of the elderly care act in which the pupil or the pupil has been made out.
(5) the practical part of the exam can be performed with the consent of the competent authority of the old nursing school in the context of a simulated State of care if its proper execution is guaranteed.
§ 6 Audit Committee (1) to any old nursing school an Audit Committee is formed, which is responsible for the proper conduct of the examination. It consists of the following members: 1 representative, one representative, an agent or a representative of the competent authority as Chairman Member, 2nd the head or the head of the old nursing school, 3. at least three teachers as professional examiners or expert examiners, of which at least two the student or the student predominantly have taught in the exam-relevant learning fields.
Members must be knowledgeable and suitable for participation in examinations.
(2) the competent authority appoints the Member pursuant to paragraph 1 sentence 2 No. 1, as well as its substitute or Deputy. Appoints the members, pursuant to paragraph 1 sentence 2 No. 3 and their representatives or alternates on a proposal from the Director or head of the old nursing school.
(3) for the implementation of the oral and the practical portion of the examination, the Audit Committee may form committees, as far as carrying out the tasks of the Audit Committee.
(4) the competent authority may send experts and observers or observers to participate in all checking operations.
§ 7 technical committees (1) are committees formed, so each following members belong to them: 1. the presiding Member of the Audit Committee or another Member of the Audit Committee as senior member, 2. as expert examiners or professional auditor: a) a teacher who has taught in the exam-relevant learning fields last pupil or the pupil or a teacher experienced in the relevant compartment, b) one additional teacher as a Committee member or assessor and log management.
(2) the members of the committees are determined by the presiding Member of the Audit Committee.
§ 8 admission to the examination (1) the presiding Member of the Audit Committee will decide at the request of the student or the student's admission to the examination. It sets the examination dates in consultation with the old nursing school.
(2) admission to the examination will be granted if following evidence: 1.
the identity card or passport in officially certified copy, 2. the certificate or the certificate according to § 3 para 2 (3) that registration and the examination dates of the student or the student no later than four weeks prior to the examination communicated in writing.
(4) the special concerns of disabled examinees are promoting their equality of opportunity when carrying out the tests to be considered.
§ 9 ago notes (1) which is the presiding Member of the Audit Committee on a proposal from the old nursing school a preliminary note for each field of learning, which is the subject of the written and the oral part of the exam, and a preliminary note for the practical part of the exam firmly. The respective preliminary note arises from the certificates according to § 3 para 1 (2) the preliminary notes in the formation of the notes of the oral, written and practical part of the exam each with a share of 25 per cent addressed. In the cases of § 10 para 1 No. 1 and 2 and article 11 paragraph 1 No. 3 is from the two previous notes before an arithmetic mean to form.
(3) the preliminary notes be communicated no later than three working days before the beginning of the first part of the exam the pupil or the pupil.
§ 10 of written part of the examination (1) the written part of the examination each includes a supervisory work of the learning fields: "Theoretical basis include 1 in the altenpflegerische action" and "Old people personal and situational maintain"Elderly care plan, perform, document and evaluate", 2." and "Participate in medical diagnostics and therapy", "life-worlds and social networks of older people when 3 altenpflegerischen Act".
(2) the supervisory work take 120 minutes each. They are carried out usually on three consecutive days.
(3) the tasks of the supervisory work are determined by the competent authority on a proposal from the old nursing school or the old nursing schools. Each supervisory work is to grade by two specialist examiners or expert reviewers independently of each other. Different grading will decide the presiding Member of the Audit Committee in consultation with the expert examiners or expert examiners.
(4) the presiding Member of the Audit Committee makes the grade for the written part of the examination of the arithmetic mean of the scores of professional examiners or expert examiners and the preliminary notes in accordance with § 9 para 1 and 2.
Article 11 oral part of the examination (1) the oral part of the examination covers the following fields of learning: "Old people personal and situational maintain 1", "2. institutional and legal framework consider when altenpflegerischen action" as well as 3. "develop professional self-awareness" and "Dealing with crises and difficult social situations".
(2) the oral part of the examination is carried out as single or group testing with up to four pupils or students. To paragraphs 1 to 3 of paragraph 1 the pupil or student should be each no longer than ten minutes checked.
(3) the expert examiners or specialist auditor in the sense of § 7 para 1 No. 2 remove the test and grade the performances to paragraphs 1 to 3 of paragraph 1. The presiding Member of the Audit Committee is entitled to participate in the testing and even to consider.
(4) the presiding Member of the Audit Committee makes the grade for the oral part of the examination of the arithmetic average of the scores of professional examiners or expert examiners and the preliminary notes in accordance with § 9 para 1 and 2 (5) can the presiding Member of the Audit Committee the presence of listeners and allow listeners in the oral part of the examination, if a legitimate interest and the pupil or the pupil thus agrees.
§ 12 practical portion of the examination (1) the practical part of the exam consists of a task for maintaining comprehensive and planned including consultancy, support and accompaniment of old people. He refers to the learning areas "Tasks and concepts in care for the elderly" and "Support older people in the design of life".
(2) the examination paper consists of establishing written, care planning, from the implementation of care including consulting, support and accompaniment of old people and a final reflection. The task should be prepared over a period of a maximum of two working days, performed, and removed. The part of the test of the implementation of the care should not exceed 90 minutes. Students shall be tested individually.
(3) at least two specialist examiners or expert examiners take the exam and grade performance. The presiding Member of the Audit Committee is entitled to participate in the testing and even to consider. The body referred to in section 5 (4) and the infirm person are selected by the examiners of trade or professional auditor. The inclusion of the dependent person in the testing situation requires their consent and the approval of the nursing management.
(4) for the inspection and grading of the practical part of the exam, a practice of head or a practice of head 1 in the case of § 5 ABS. 4 can no. 1 out of the institution, where the test takes place, 2. in the case of § 5 ABS. 4 was no. 2 from the furniture, which looked after the elderly person, 3. in the case of article 5 par. 5 of the décor, which the student or the student mostly trained in , be consulted in an advisory capacity.
(5) the presiding Member of the Audit Committee is the score for the practical part of the exam out of the touch of expert examiners or expert examiners and the preliminary note in accordance with article 9, paragraph 1 and 2.
§ 13 minutes of the exam about the exam is to make a record, object, expiration and results of the test and about occurring irregularities emerge from.
§ 14 the exam certificate (1) the exam is passed, if any of the exam provided for in article 5, paragraph 1, at least with the touch of 'sufficient' is evaluated.
(2) on the passed State exam, a certificate issued Appendix 3 according to the pattern. About the non-existence, the student or the student receives written notice, specify are the test scores of the presiding Member of the Audit Committee.
§ 15 repeat the examination (1) each, the exam provided for in article 5, paragraph 1 can be repeated once, if he 'poor' or 'insufficient' is evaluated with the note.
(2) the presiding Member of the Audit Committee decides training as well as their duration and content in consultation with the expert examiners or specialist Auditors on an extension.
§ 16 resigns the pupil or the pupil resignation by the examination (1) after the approval of the inspection, the reasons for the withdrawal shall in writing inform the presiding Member of the Audit Committee. The presiding Member of the Audit Committee approved the resignation, the test is considered not undertaken. The approval is only granted if there is an important reason. In the case of illness, a medical certificate may be required.
(2) will not grant approval for the resignation or omits the student or the student, immediately notify the reasons for the resignation, the examination or the relevant part of the test is considered failed. Article 15, paragraph 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
§ 17 failure consequences, not tax of supervision work, interrupt the examination (1) if the student or the student fails an exam appointment, not or not timely emits a supervisory job or inspecting interrupts, so the examination or the relevant part of the examination as a fail if there is not a more important reason is. Article 15, paragraph 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis. An important reason, so the examination or the relevant part of the examination is not undertaken.
(2) the decision on whether an important reason exists, meets the presiding Member of the Audit Committee. § 16 para 1 sentence 1 and 4 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Article 18 procedure violations, attempted fraud the presiding Member of the Audit Committee can students or students who have disrupted the proper conduct of tests significantly or is guilty of a fraud attempt, the relevant part of the exam fail to explain; Article 15, paragraph 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis. Such a decision is allowed in case of error the examination only to complete of the entire exam. The withdrawal of an inspection decision because deception is allowed only within three years after completion of the test.
§ Is 19 examination at the request of the student or the student examination to provide insight into the own test records. Written supervisory work are three years applications for admission to the examination and verification transcripts ten years to be kept.
Section 4 licensing section 20 permit certificate concerns the requirements according to § 2 para 1 of the old care law for the granting of permission to the leadership of the occupation before, so the competent authority issuing the permission certificate according to the model of annex 4.
Article 21 special provisions for persons with qualifications obtained outside of the scope of the elderly care Act
(1) a person who applies for a permit pursuant to section 1 of the elderly care Act, can demonstrate that the requirement pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 2 of the elderly care Act is a certificate issued by the competent authority of the country of origin or a criminal record issued by any such authority or if such not be taught to submit proof of equivalent. Has the applicant person already exercised the profession in the country of origin, so the authority responsible for granting the permission in accordance with section 1 of the elderly care Act to the competent authority of the home Member State may obtain information about penalties imposed on the applicant person about or other professional or criminal measures due to severe stand-adverse behavior or criminal acts relating to the exercise of the profession in the State of origin. Has to the authority responsible for the permit in cases of sentences 1 and 2 of facts which have occurred and can be in regard to the requirement of section 2 para 1 No. 2 of the elderly care Act of importance, so has the competent authority of the home Member State to teach outside of the scope of the elderly care Act and ask them to check these facts and the result and the conclusions , which attracts them in terms of certificates issued by it and evidence of it to inform. The certificates referred to in sentences 1 to 3 and communications are confidential. You must be based only the assessment, if upon the presentation of the exhibition is not more than three months.
(2) a person who applied for a permit pursuant to section 1 of the elderly care Act and is part of another Member State of the European Community or another Contracting State to the agreement on the European economic area, can demonstrate appropriate the competent authority of its home Member State to demonstrate that the requirement is no. 3 of the elderly care act pursuant to section 2 para 1. Such proof is not required in the State of origin is a certificate issued by a competent authority of that State to recognize, from the results, that the conditions of section 2 para 1 No. 3 of the elderly care Act are met. Paragraph shall apply accordingly 1 set of 4 and 5.
(3) applicants who have proof of training in the profession of the Altenpflegerin or of the old keeper, who has been acquired outside the scope of the elderly care Act, lead after the recognition of their professional qualifications the job title "Altenpflegerin" or "Elderly care nurse".
(4) the competent authority confirmed the receipt of request and receive further documents the applicant person within one month after receipt of the application and tells you what documents are missing. The competent authority shall on the request as soon as possible to decide no later than four months after submission of the complete dossier and to justify their decision correctly. Be by the competent authority of the home Member State sentence 1 not issued certificates referred to in paragraph 1 or set 2 or set does not made 3 requested notifications pursuant to paragraph 1 within two months, can the applicant person replace an affidavit to the competent authority of the home Member State with a certificate on the delivery.
(5) the competent authority has to inform the service provider during the initial display of service provision within the meaning of § 10 of the elderly care act within one month after receipt of the notification and the accompanying documents of the outcome of their review. The competent authority a review is not possible within this period in exceptional circumstances shall notify the service provider within one month of the reasons for this delay and the schedule for their decision, which must be issued before the end of the second month following the receipt of the complete documentation. The service provider receives no response of the competent authority, within the time limits referred to in sentences 1 and 2, the service may be provided.
Section 5 final provision article 22 entry into force this regulation enters into force on 1 August 2001.
Concluding formula the Federal Council has approved.
Appendix 1 (to section 1 para 1) site of the original text: BGBl. 2002 I, 4423 - 4425 A. of theoretical and practical teaching in geriatric care hours 1 tasks and concepts in the elderly 1.1. theoretical foundations in the altenpflegerische action include 80 - age, health, illness, disability and long-term care - concepts, models and theories of care - plot relevance of concepts and models of care based on specific situations of care - nursing research and implementation of research results - health promotion and prevention - rehabilitation - biography-work - Pflegerelevante basics of ethics 1.2. care older people plan , perform, document and evaluate planning, implementation and evaluation - limits care plan - nursing documentation, computer care 120 - perception and observation - care process - care Diagnostics - 1.3. old people personal and situational 720 - maintaining Pflegerelevante fundamentals, particularly the anatomy, Physiology, geriatrics, psychotherapeutic, psychology, drug customer, hygiene and nutrition - support older people in the self care - support older people in preventive and rehabilitative measures - participation in gerontopsychiatrischen and geriatric rehabilitation concepts - care dealing with AIDS and dentures - care elderly people with impaired function of sense organs - elderly people with disabilities
Caring for old people with acute and chronic illnesses - care infection-ill old people - care multi-morbid elderly - care care of old people with chronic pain - care elderly in existential crisis situations - sumayyah and gerontopsychiatrisch modified old people - caring for old people with addictions - osterfestival elderly - care dying elderly - care action in emergencies, first aid - reconciliation, generating 1.4. Guide, advise and talks lead 80 - communication and conversation guide - advice and guidance older people - advice and guidance from family members and caregivers - guidance of caring , the 1.5 are not nurses.
200 - implementation of medical regulations – participate in medical diagnostics and therapy legal basis - conditions - cooperation with doctors and doctors - interdisciplinary cooperation, participation in the therapeutic team - participation in rehabilitation concepts 2. assisting old people with the life design 2.1. consider sexuality in old age - people living environments and social networks of older people at the altenpflegerischen action 120 - aging as transition - demographic developments - ethnic group specific and cross cultural aspects - faith and life issues - everyday life and housing for the elderly - family relations and social networks of older people - disability at the age 2.2. old People in the living room and residential environment design support 60 - adaptation of living space, food and household - creating a conducive and safe housing and residential environment - living forms in the age - AIDS 2.3. elderly day designing and self-organised activities support measures 120 - Tagesstrukturierende - musical, cultural and technical employment and education - festivals and event offers - media - volunteering old people - self help groups - senior representatives, senior advisory committees 3. legal and institutional framework conditions of altenpflegerischer work take into account 3.1. institutional and legal framework conditions in the altenpflegerischen trading 120 - systems of social protection - vehicles , Services and facilities of the health and social - networking, coordination and cooperation in the health and social - care reconciliation, interface management - legal framework of altenpflegerischer work - business conditions of altenpflegerischer work 3.2.
40 - legal basis - concepts and methods of developing quality - supervision 4. participate in quality assurance measures in care for the elderly elderly develop as a profession 4.1 professional self-image 60 - history of nursing - professional laws of the caring professions - professionalization of care for the elderly; Job description and fields of work - professional associations and organizations of care for the elderly - team work and collaboration with other professional groups - ethical challenges of care for the elderly - reflection of the professional role and own action 4.2. learning to learn 40 - learning and self-reliance - learn time management with new information and communication technologies - working methodology - 4.3.
Crises and difficult social situations 80 - Berufstypische deal with conflicts and emotions - tension in the care relationship - violence in maintenance 4.4.
Get your own health and promote 60-
Personal health promotion - health and safety - stress prevention and management – collegial advice and supervision to the design of teaching 200 total hours of 2,100 = B. practical training in geriatric care 1 getting to know of the practice field, taking into account the institutional and legal framework and technical concepts.
2. cooperate with the comprehensive and planned care of elderly including advice, assistance and support and contribute to medical diagnosis and therapy under the guidance of.
3. take an independent part of tasks according to the level of training in the comprehensive and planned care of elderly including advice, assistance and support and contribute to medical diagnosis and therapy under the supervision of.
4. apply an independent project tasks, such as designing day or in the design of the home care situation.
5. independently plan, perform and reflect the care of older people including advice, assistance and support and contribute to medical diagnosis and therapy under supervision.
Total number of hours 2,500 = annex 2 (to section 3 para 2) (site of the original text: Federal Law Gazette 2002 I, 4426)...
Designation of the old nursing school certificate of attendance at the training...
Date of birth place of birth has at the time of the... until... regularly and with success at the theoretical and practical instruction and the practical training as old nursing student/elderly nursing students *) participated.
Training is not about absence permissible according to § 8 of the elderly care law... Days *)-has been interrupted.
Signature of line of the old nursing school - *) delete as appropriate.
Annex 3 (to § 14 para 2) (site of the original text: Federal Law Gazette 2002 I, 4427) Chairperson the Chairperson *) Audit Committee testimony on the State assessment in the elderly...
Date of birth place of birth has most... the State examination in geriatric care pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 1 of the elderly care Act of 17 November 2000 (BGBl. I S. 1513) in the currently valid version before the State Board of examiners... in...
Old nursing school were place.
Sie/Er *) has received following testing notes: 1. in the written part of the test "..."
2. in the oral part of the examination "..."
3. in the practical part of the exam "...".
Signature - *) delete as appropriate.
Annex 4 (at paragraph 20) (site of the original text: Federal Law Gazette 2002 I, 4428) certificate of permission to conduct the professional title "..."...
Name, first name... born most in receives on the basis of the old Care Act of 17 November 2000 (Federal Law Gazette I S. 1513) with effect from the date permission to use the professional title "...".
Search Translated Laws of Germany