Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/altholzv/BJNR330210002.html
Regulation on requirements for the recovery and disposal of waste wood (wood regulation - AltholzV) AltholzV Ausfertigung date: 15.08.2002 full quotation: "old wood Ordinance of August 15, 2002 (BGBl. I S. 3302), most recently by article 5 paragraph 26 of the Act of February 24, 2012 (BGBl. I S. 212) is changed" stand: last modified by article 5 paragraph 26 G v. 24.2.2012 I 212 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 1.3.2003 +++) the V 1 d V v. 15.8.2002 was adopted as article I 3302 by the Federal Government after consultation with the interested parties, while respecting the rights of the Bundestag with the consent of the Federal Council. She effect article 5 of this V ACC. mWv 1.3.2003.
§ 1 scope of application (1) this Regulation applies to 1 recycling, 2. energy recovery, and 3 the removal of old wood.
(2) this Regulation applies to 1 producer and owner of old wood, 2. operators of plants, in which old wood recycled or is eliminated, 3 public disposal systems, insofar as they make use of waste wood or eliminate and 4 third parties, associations and self-government bodies of the economy, which according to § 16 para 2, § 17 section 3 or section 18 para 2 of the recycling and waste management act of 27 September 1994 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 2705) , last by article 5 of the law of 6 October 2011 (BGBl. I p. 1986) has been changed, responsibilities for the recovery or disposal of waste wood have been transferred.
(3) this Regulation shall not apply for a recycling of waste wood, which is not covered by paragraph 1 in conjunction with § 2 No. 7. Also, this regulation does not apply for installations pursuant to section 5 of the Ordinance on small and medium-sized combustion plants.
Article 2 definitions for the purposes of this regulation mean the 1st old wood: industrial waste wood and waste wood, insofar as these are waste within the meaning of § 3 paragraph 1 of the circulatory economic law;
2. industrial waste wood: the accumulated in plants of the wood or processing wood residues including the wood plant residual covered in farms of wood based panel industry, as well as accumulating composites with predominating wood (more than 50 percent by mass);
3. waste wood: used products from solid wood, wood-based materials or composites with predominating wood (more than 50 percent by mass);
4. old wood category: a) old wood category A I: natural or mechanically only edited old wood that was no more than insignificantly with non-wood materials contaminated with its use, b) old wood category A II: laminated, coated, coated, painted or otherwise treated waste wood without halogenated organic compounds in coating and wood preservatives, c) old wood category A III: old wood with halogen-organic compounds in coating without wood preservatives, d) old wood category IV A : old wood treated with wood preservatives, such as railway sleepers, Poles, hop poles, stakes, as well as other old wood, which due to its pollution levels can be associated with not the old wood categories A I, A II or A III, except PCB waste wood;
5. PCB waste wood: old wood that is PCBs in PCB/PCT waste regulation and be disposed of according to the regulations, in particular insulating and soundproofing panels, which were treated with agents, the polychlorinated biphenyls contained;
6 mushrooms wood preservatives: easily insects in the handling and processing of wood damaging used materials with biocidal activity against wood or fungi and wood, as well as materials to reduce the flammability of wood;
7 recycling of waste wood: a) treatment of waste wood to wood chips and wood chips for the manufacture of wood based panels, b) production of synthesis gas to further chemical use and c) manufacture of charcoal / industrial charcoal;
8 energy recovery from waste wood: recycling of waste wood in the meaning of § 3 paragraph 23 in connection with the procedure R 1 of annex 2 of the circulatory economic law;
9 old wood treatment system: a system for material or energy recovery from waste wood as well as equipment for the sorting or other treatment of old wood including each related storage;
10. interfering substances: as far as the recovery hamper these inorganic or organic non-wood substances, in particular soil material, stones, concrete, metal, paper, cardboard, textiles, plastics or slides that cling to the old wood, used in or associated with this.
Article 3 requirements for the recycling (1) ensuring a can recycling of waste wood are the requirements to comply with the annex I. In accordance with Annex I, only the old wood categories referred to in column 2 may be used for the recovery operation referred to in column 1 in compliance with the requirements listed in column 3 of the recycling. The woodchips processed for the purpose of making of wood materials and wood chips must not exceed the limit values laid down in annex II. These are considered fulfilled if the moving average of the four last limit investigations pursuant to section 6 para 2 and no analytical result exceeds the limit value by more than 25 of one hundred.
(2) the energy recovery from waste wood has to be carried out according to the regulations of the Federal Immission Control Act and the regulations issued on its basis.
(3) in the case of a mixture of old wood of different categories of old wood, the recovery requirements vary according to paragraphs 1 and 2 to the highest category of old wood. For the production of wood-based materials, different old timber quotas may be mixed together only if the requirements of annex II are met for each of the quotas.
§ 4 quality of recovery procedures for the recycling of waste wood are of high quality. Sentence 1 shall apply accordingly for the procedure to the energetic recycling of waste wood.
§ 5 association with old wood categories (1) to comply with the requirements under section 3 has old wood treatment system operator to ensure that only the old wood categories approved are used for the intended exploitation and used old wood extract frachtet from extraneous materials and free of PCB waste wood is. Has to comply with the requirements pursuant to sentence 1 of the old wood treatment plant operators carry out the following measures: 1. Visual inspection and sorting is the old wood the old wood categories approved for the intended recovery route. Creosote treatment is suspected, old wood of the old wood category A IV is to associate. The allocation range and origin of old wood listed in annex III as a presumption of the rule to keep in mind are. The classification in a different class of old wood is allowed in justified exceptional cases. It is to establish in the operation journal and document.
2. impurities are to sort out.
3. old wood can I assign not clearly an old wood category, it is classified in a higher category of old wood.
4. the staff employed for the Association must have the required expertise. The competence requires an operational training on the basis of a training plan.
(2) assorted old wood and impurities, the system is not approved for their further disposal, are to provide immediately separately and not to make a permitted disposal.
§ 6 control of waste wood to the wood material manufacture (1) to the verification of compliance with the requirements of section 3, subsection 1, sentence 3 and article 3, par. 3 and § 5 para 1 on the recycling of waste wood to wood chips and wood chips for the manufacture of wood material has the operator of old wood treatment plant in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs 2 and 3 perform a monitoring and to ensure a regular external monitoring set 1 to 3 and 5 in accordance with paragraph 6.
(2) the operator of the old wood treatment plant has to be sampled the generated wood chips and wood chips in batches of not more than 500 tonnes in the course of the treatment. The samples taken are to undergo an examination on dye for the detection of creosote as well as to examine the compliance with the limit values of set out in annex II, except the limit values for mercury and polychlorinated biphenyls. The collection, analysis and storage of samples according to the procedure described in annex IV.
(3) by way of derogation from paragraph 2 operators of old wood treatment plants with the consent of the competent authority can use simple test method with sufficient sensitivity set 3 State of the art. The Federal Ministry for environment, nature conservation and nuclear safety Announces test procedures in the Federal Gazette.
(4) wood chips or wood chips may only be carried to below the use in the manufacture of wood material, if the examination and investigation after any exposure to creosote and not exceeding the limits of set out in annex II paragraphs 2 and 3. Result the examination and investigation a burden with creosote or exceeding of the limit values of set out in annex II, which is sampled batch of old wood category A IV associate.
(5) the list of waste regulation for the classification of waste wood as hazardous waste. The information on the waste code in annex III can be used as a rule presumption. An old wood mixture of old wood, which is classified as a hazardous waste, the entire mixture as hazardous waste is to be classified.
(6) quarterly, the operators of the old wood treatment plant has point announced a charge by one of the Supreme Land authorities or the competent national law carried out the examination and investigation. The records and results of the monitoring are here to present paragraphs 2 and 3. Paragraph 2 provided that compliance with the limit values for mercury and polychlorinated biphenyls is applies to the examination and investigation. Failure to comply with the limit values for mercury and polychlorinated biphenyls, the investigation of this parameter can be arranged under paragraph 2 by the competent authority. The old wood treatment plant's operator has to ensure that the results are communicated him immediately. The examination and investigation result in a load with creosote or exceeding the limits referred to in annex II, he has to inform the competent authority thereof without delay.
(7) a place is set 1 after paragraph 6 to announce if the applicant has the required expertise, independence, reliability, and technical facilities. The announcement is made by the competent authority of the country in which the applicant has his place of business, and is valid for the entire Federal territory; no place of business in Germany, the country is responsible, in which the activity is to be exercised primarily pursuant to paragraph 6. The announcement can be equipped with a proviso of the cancellation, a time limit, with conditions, the reservation conditions and requirements. The competent authority may require a nationally active applicant that he had a valid accreditation of compliance with the requirements of DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (to refer at the Beuth-Verlag GmbH, 10772 Berlin, and archive terms secured laid down in the German national library in Leipzig) submits, relates to the parameters and examination procedure in accordance with annex IV. Procedures referred to in this paragraph can be handled via a single point. The examination of the application on announcing a job must be completed within three months; section 42a paragraph 2 sentence 2 to 4 of the Administrative Procedure Act applies.
(8) equivalent awards from another Member State of the European Union or another Contracting State to the agreement on the European economic area are of the same sentence 1 disclosures pursuant to paragraph 6. When the examination of the application for disclosure pursuant to paragraph 6 sentence 1 evidence from another Member State of the European Union or another Contracting State to the agreement on the European economic area are equal domestic evidence from them indicating that the applicant meets the relevant requirements of paragraph 7 sentence 1 or essentially comparable on the basis of their objective requirements of the exhibition State. The evidence shall be provided to the competent authority prior to commencement of activities in the original or copy. A certification of the copy, as well as a certified German translation may be required.
§ 7 control of waste wood to energy recovery (1) as far as the admissibility of the use of waste wood in a plant after the Federal Immission Control Act approved on certain categories of old wood is limited, the operator of old wood treatment plant the pre-crushed old wood in batches of not more than 500 tonnes each to § 5 para 1 sentence 2 No. 1 sentence 1 for a certain to examine recycling way of associated old wood on its proper mapping. The investigation is carried out in accordance with annex V.
(2) that of the sampled charge must be achieved to below further energy recovery only, if the share of old wood of higher old wood categories as a whole does not exceed 2 per cent of each from old wood sample. The study reveals a proportion of old wood of higher old wood categories by more than 2 percent of each from old wood sample, application corresponding to article 3 para. 3 finds, as far as not a rebinding is performed according to § 5 para 1 sentence 2 No. 1 sentence 1. § 6 para 5 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(3) as far as old oak energetically to will be recovered in plants, which after the Federal Immission Control Act require no approval, which may the sampled charge by way of derogation from paragraph 2 only then further energy recovery below to be, if not old wood of higher categories is included. Paragraph 2 sentence 2 shall apply accordingly.
(4) in plants, with their exhaust gas or flame dried food in direct contact, the use of waste wood from the old wood category A I is limited.
(5) additional requirements for the Federal Immission Control Act and the regulations based on it remain unaffected.
§ 8 May the material for the purpose of placing of old wood, old wood and energy recovery only in the traffic brought the requirements, be respected to be recycled an old wood treatment plant, in the to the articles 3, 5 to 7 and 12.
§ 9 removal of waste wood have the debtor under § 1 para 2 old wood, which is not exploited for the purpose of elimination of a thermal treatment plant have been approved for supply.
§ To collect 10 obligations of producers and owners to the separation of waste wood that have committed according to § 1 para 2 old wood that falls loose bulk volume, or 0.3 tonnes per day, in quantities of more than 1 cubic meter, as well as PCB waste wood, kyanisiertes or treated with creosote waste wood at the attack site according to origin and range according to annex III or old wood categories separately, as well as to collect separately , to provide, to leave, to collect, to carry and store, as far as this is necessary for the fulfilment of the requirements according to the articles 3, 8 and 9.
§ 11 (1) who provides information and labelling old wood of an old wood treatment plant, has to declare the delivered waste wood to old wood category and quantity. The delivery certificate referred to in annex VI shall be used for the Declaration of old wood.
(2) the operator of an old wood treatment facility the old wood may only accept if a delivery slip is issued to him.
(3) paragraphs 1 and 2 do not apply to the delivery of small quantities up to 100 kg.
(4) by way of derogation from paragraphs 1 and 2 the Declaration works, old wood using practice documents in particular by delivery and weighing bills, if these documents contain the information required for the Declaration.
(5) are to lead over the disposal of old wood incidental or transfer certificates according to the regulation, as the Declaration of the old wood in the field "Free for notes" the incidental or acquisition certificate can be done. Paragraph 4 shall apply mutatis mutandis. The provisions regarding the electronic verification according to the regulation are appropriate application.
§ Has 12 operating diary (1) the operator of a licensable old wood treatment facility to verify the proper implementation of the old wood waste disposal according to the provisions of this regulation to keep an operation journal pursuant to sentence 2. The following information are to cease immediately in the operation journal: 1 allocation to § 5 para 1 sentence 2 No. 1 sentence 1 observed significant deviations from the Declaration to section 11, subsection 1, sentence 1, 2. the results of the internal and external monitoring according to § 6 paragraph 1 including documentation of sampling, 3. the results of control of waste wood to energy recovery pursuant to § 7 para 1 , 4. the delivery certificates according to § 11 para 1 sentence 2, 5 type, quantity and old wood category of recycled or eliminated old wood as well as at other disposal type amount, old wood category and whereabouts of the old wood, 6 incident, in particular, the effects on the proper recycling and disposal of waste wood can including the possible causes, and 7, if necessary, due to the results of the tests according to § 5 para 1 sentence 2 No. 1 set 1 , Article 6, paragraph 1 and article 7, paragraph 1 or corrective measures taken pursuant to special events within the meaning of point 6.
(2) the operation journal is the for the management and oversight of the operation regularly to check responsible person or a person designated by it. It can be done by storing the information referred to in paragraph 1 by means of electronic data processing or in the form of cut-sheet paper, also for different areas of activity or operating parts, if the information legibly entered pursuant to paragraph 1 in the German language with pressure, typewriter, pen, or an other writer with permanent font and summarized the leaves daily. It is to create document secure and to protect against unauthorized access. The operation journal must be visible at all times and can be submitted in plain text.
(3) the operator of the old wood treatment plant has the information set in the operation journal, to save for five years starting with the date of the individual data or to store the sheets on which the data are registered, for five years and to submit the stored information in plain text or the individual pages on request of the competent authority.
(4) if under other provisions operating diaries are, the required information can be grouped together in the operation journal.
(5) the provisions of the regulation, section 4 of PCB/PCT waste regulation, as well as section 5 of the waste disposal compartment operating regulation shall remain unaffected.
§ 13 offences
(1) any person within the meaning of article 69, paragraph 1, number 8 of the circulatory economic law is who intentionally or negligently an old wood category uses 1 contrary to section 3, paragraph 1, sentence 2, mixed old timber quotas 2 contrary to section 3, paragraph 3, sentence 2, 3. contrary to article 5, paragraph 1, sentence 1 does not ensure that only approved old wooden categories used and that old oak ENT frachtet of interfering substances and free from PCB waste wood is , 4. contrary to article 6, paragraph 1 a self-monitoring does not, not properly or not or does not ensure a third-party monitoring, 5. contrary to article 6, paragraph 4, sentence 1 feeds wood chips or wood chips for use in the manufacture of wood material, 6 contrary to article 7, paragraph 2, sentence 1 or paragraph 3 of one of the sampled set 1 brings them to charge of additional energy recovery, 7 contrary to § 8 reclaimed wood brings in the traffic , 8 contrary to section 9 old wood of a thermal treatment plant not leading or 9 contrary to section 11 subsection 2 takes scrap wood.
(2) any person within the meaning of article 69, paragraph 2, point 15 of the circulatory economic law is who intentionally or negligently authority not, incorrectly, incompletely or not timely informed 1 contrary to article 6, paragraph 6, sentence 6, 2. contrary to section 11, subsection 1, sentence 1 old wood not, incorrectly, incompletely or not in time declared, 3. contrary to article 12, paragraph 1, sentence 1 not an operation journal , performs incorrectly or incompletely or 4th violates article 12 paragraph 3 stores an indication not or at least five years and kept a cut sheet not or at least five years or not or not timely submit an indication or a single sheet.
Annex I (to section 3 para 1) procedures for the recycling of waste wood site of the original text: Federal Law Gazette 2002 I, 3306 column 1 column 2 column 3 No. foreclosure approved old wood categories special requirements A I A II A III A IV 1 treatment of waste wood to wood chips and wood chips for the manufacture of wood-based materials Yes Yes (Yes) the recycling of old wood, old wood category III A is permitted only , if paints and coatings have been largely removed by pre-treatment or be removed in the treatment process.
2 production of syngas for further chemical use Yes Yes Yes Yes a recovery is allowed only in facilities approved for this purpose pursuant to section 4 of the Federal Immission Control Act.
3 production of activated carbon industry charcoal Yes Yes Yes Yes a recovery is allowed only in facilities approved for this purpose pursuant to section 4 of the Federal Immission Control Act.
Annex II (to § 3 para 1) limit values for wood chips and wood chips for the manufacture of wood-based materials site of the original text: BGBl. 2002 I, 3306 column 1 column 2 element/connection concentration (milligrams per kilogram of dry matter) arsenic 2 lead 30 cadmium 2 chrome 30 copper 20 mercury 0.4 chlorine 600 Fluor 100 pentachlorophenol 3 polychlorinated biphenyls 5 annex III (to § 5 para 1) mapping common old wood assortments in a rule, site of the original text : BGBl. I 2002, 3307-3308 common old wood assortments assignment normally waste key wood waste from woodworking and processing of waste, sections, chips of natural solid wood A I 03 01 05 blend, sections, chips of wood-based materials and other treated wood (no harmful impurities) A II 03 01 05 packaging pallets pallets from solid wood, such as: Euro-pallets, industrial pallets from solid wood A I 15 01 03 pallets from wood-based materials A II 15 01 03 other pallets , with composite materials A III 15 01 03 transport boxes, crates solid wood A I 15 01 03 transport boxes from wood-based materials A II 15 01 03 fruit, vegetable and ornamental boxes and similar boxes made of natural wood A I 15 01 03 ammunition crates A IV 15 01 10 * cable drums made of natural wood (manufacture before 1989) A IV 15 01 10 * cable drums made of natural wood (manufacture after 1989) A I 15 01 03 old wood from the construction site ranges natural solid wood A I 17 02 01 wood materials , Sound wood, treated wood (no harmful impurities) SATAII 17 02 01 old wood from the demolition and dismantling floorboards, false floors, boards formwork from the Interior (no harmful impurities) A II 17 02 01 door leaves and frames of interior doors (no harmful impurities) A II 17 02 01 profile sheets for the Interior, ceiling panels, decorative beams, etc. (no harmful impurities) A II 17 02 01 old wood from the construction sector (continued) waste wood from the demolition and dismantling (continued) Lim and soundproofing panels , which means treated were, the polychlorinated biphenyls included eliminating 17 06 03 * construction chipboard A II 17 02 01 construction timbers of parts of A IV 17 02 04 * wood truss and Rafter A IV 17 02 04 * window, window poles, exterior doors A IV 17 02 04 * impregnated timbers from the exterior of A IV 17 02 04 * construction and demolition wood with harmful contaminants A IV 17 02 04 * impregnated waste wood from outdoor railway sleepers A IV 17 02 04 * pylons A IV 17 02 04 * assortments of gardening and landscaping, impregnated garden furniture A IV 17 02 04 * ranges from agriculture A IV 17 02 04 * furniture furniture, natural wood A I 20 01 38 furniture, without halogenated organic compounds in coating A II 20 01 38 furniture, with halogen-organic compounds in coating A III 20 01 38 old wood from the bulky waste (mixed assortment) A III 20 03 07 old wood from industrial application (E.g. industrial floors , Cooling towers) A IV 17 02 04 * old wood from the hydraulic engineering A IV 17 02 04 * old wood from scrapped ships and wagons A IV 17 02 04 * old wood claims (E.g., fire wood) A IV 17 02 04 * fine fraction from the reprocessing of waste wood to wood-based materials A IV 19 12 06 * annex IV (to art. 6) pretended to the Analytics for wood chips and wood chips for the manufacture of wood-based materials (site : BGBl. 2002 I, 3309-3313) 1 investigation of wood chips and wood chips 1.1 sampling is the sampling according to § 6 performed by persons who have the required expertise for the implementation of the sampling. The samples to be analyzed can be found in the current production. From the flow of material, a single sample of at least 2 l is at least every 10 t to refer to, for example, with a vessel with handle, which is kept in the dropping of the conveyor belt. The sampling shall be documented. The documentation contains at least the date of sampling, sampled the specified batch as well as name and signature of the sampler with which this assures the regularity of sampling. Samples and sample storage have to be made that influence the chemical, physical and biological characteristics of the sample material is excluded as far as possible.
1.2 production of laboratory sample of to examine each batch is to create a laboratory sample for the analysis. To do this, the samples on a clean, smooth surface to a pooled sample are United and homogenized by repeatedly moving. The pooled sample is a laboratory sample of 500 g with appropriate sample dividers or to take up bowling and districts according to DIN 51701, part 3 (August 1985). The laboratory sample is to share after drying. One half of the laboratory sample is to be used as sample. This is to be marked with the date and number of the analysis and to keep at least six months.
1.3 sample preparation to preparation for the analysis of laboratory test should be air dried. Wet material is before treatment in a well ventilated place, or in a laboratory oven (drying temperature maximum 40 degrees C) to dry. The laboratory sample is in a suitable mill (lay or cutting mill), where appropriate, under cooling with liquid nitrogen to a grain size of < 2 mm ground.
1.4 implementation of investigations for every scan settings are at least two parallel determinations carried out.
1.4.1 determination of the moisture content determination of the moisture content according to DIN 52183 (Edition November 1977). The results shall be given in % by weight.
1.4.2 determination of chlorine and fluorine content the dry air, ground old wood samples are closed on oxidative according to DIN 51727 (Edition June 2001). The chloride and fluoride levels in the digestion solution are determined by ion chromatography in accordance with DIN EN ISO 10304, part 1 (April 1995 edition). The results shall be given in milligrams per kilogram of dry matter.
1.4.3 open-minded determination of the elements arsenic, lead, cadmium, chromium, copper, and mercury that are air-dry, ground old wood samples according to DIN EN 13657 (draft October 1999) with aqua regia. The measurement of element concentrations in the digestion solution according to one of the following methods: Element of methods arsenic DIN EN ISO 11969 (issue November 1996) lead DIN 38406, part 6 (Edition July 1998) DIN EN ISO 11885 (April 1998 Edition) DIN ISO 11047 (Edition May 1998) cadmium DIN EN ISO 5961 (Edition May 1995) DIN EN ISO 11885 (April 1998 Edition) DIN ISO 11047 (Edition June 1995) chrome DIN EN 1233 (Edition August 1996) DIN EN ISO 11885 (April 1998 Edition) DIN ISO 11047 (Edition June 1995) copper DIN 38406, part 7 (Edition September 1991) DIN EN ISO 11885 (April 1998 Edition) DIN ISO 11047 (Edition June 1995) Mercury DIN EN 1483 (August 1997 issue) DIN EN ISO 12338 (Edition October 1998).
The results shall be given in milligrams per kilogram of dry matter.
1.4.4 determination of pentachlorophenol (PCP) 18.104.22.168 principles of the procedure
Pentachlorophenol and its salts are extracted with methanol in an ultrasonic bath and after acetylation using gas chromatography with Elektroneneinfangdetektion (GC-ECD) quantified. This procedure is applicable for the determination of PCP in shredded wood in the concentration range from 0.1 mg / kg to 100 mg / kg.
22.214.171.124 devices - ultrasonic bath with thermostat - gas chromatograph with electron capture detector and auto sampler 126.96.36.199 chemicals and standards - methanol residue analysis - cyclohexane and n-hexane residue analysis - Na(tief)2SO(tief)4, anhydrous, granular - PCP standard in methanolic solution - 2,4,6-Tribromphenol (TBP) in methanolic solution as internal standard 1 (ISTD 1) - PCB 52 than standard in cyclohexane as internal standard (ISTD 2) 2 - acetic anhydride to the analysis - K(Tief)2CO(Tief)3-Lösung (0.1 mol / l) - sea sand , cleaned 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206.1 sample preparation cleaning equipment cleaning of glassware shall follow by washing with detergent-containing water and distilled water and then rinse with acetone and n-hexane.
220.127.116.11.2 preparation of calibration solutions that are root solutions produced by weight of solid substances of highest purity and stored at-20 degrees C in the dark.
Concentrations of root solutions: PCP in methanol 0.5 mg / ml TBP in methanol 0.5 mg / ml of PCB 52 in cyclohexane 0.5 mg / ml.
(1:10) standard solution with the concentration of 0.05 mg / ml are made by diluting the stock solutions.
18.104.22.168.3 calibration the calibration is carried out through the entire process. To do this, 20 myl, 50 myl, 100 myl, 200 myl and 500 myl are each given the PCP standard solution with 250 myl the TBP standard solution on 5 g sea sand and below for conducting the analysis described worked on (that is, instead of wood, sea sand is used).
Example of a calibration: calibration solution PCP (ng/ml) (ng/ml) ISTD TBP 1 PCB 52 (ng/ml) ISTD 2 1 1.0 10.0 20.0 2 2.0 10.0 20.0 3 5.0 10.0 20.0 4 10.0 10.0 20.0 5 20.0 10.0 20.0 22.214.171.124 sample preparation 126.96.36.199.1 extraction will be depending on the concentration expected weigh 1 g, 3 g or 4 g wood in an Erlenmeyer flask. 250 myl TBP solution (ISTD 1) appear on the wood. This solution lets you soak for 30 minutes. Now, the wood with 50 ml methanol is transferred and subjected to two hours at 40 degrees C of ultrasonic treatment. After settling of solids, extract (approximately 25 ml) is carefully removed with a Pasteur pipette, convicted in a lockable glass jar and stored for further processing.
188.8.131.52.2 acetylation in a 150 ml shaking funnel are 30 ml of 0.1 molar K(Tief)2CO(Tief)3-Lösung presented, spiked with one aliquot of the extract (for example 1 ml) and shaken five minutes. Minute shaking occurs by the addition of 2 ml acetic anhydride. Then have to add 20 ml of cyclohexane and ten minutes to shake. The aqueous phase is discarded; the organic phase is filtered through one with Na(tief)2SO(tief)4 filled glass column into a 25 ml volumetric flask. After the addition of 10 myl of solution of the ISTD 2 fills 25 ml exactly. This solution is used for the GC-ECD analysis. The PCP concentration in the extract must be within the range covered by the calibration solutions.
184.108.40.206 analysis by GC-ECD GC conditions (example): Pillar: HP-5 30 m; 0.25 mym; 0.32 mm ID 20 degrees C / min oven temperature: 50 degrees C (1 min)... 160 degree C (0 min) 8 degrees C / min... 310 degrees C (5 min) detector temperature: injector temperature of 350 degrees C: 250 degrees C of injection mode: split/splitless carrier gas: H(Tief)2-Säulenvordruck (35 kPa) make up - gas: following measurements shall N(tief)2 (60 ml/min):-blanks: device reactive value (pure cyclohexane) * chemical blank value (implementation of the entire process without wood sample) * analysis of contamination-free wood - calibration solutions - sample extracts to described processing.
For the quality assurance of analytical results, the recovery rates of the ACETYLATED internal standard 1 (Tribromphenol) should be constantly checked against that of the internal standard 2 (PCB 52).
220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168.1 principle first evaluated following the creation of a calibration line with the standard solutions (see section 22.214.171.124.2), joins the determination of PCP content in a sample extract by means of the calibration line on (see section 126.96.36.199.3).
188.8.131.52.2 calibration on the entire procedure for the preparation of the calibration curve is applied the peak area ratio of acetyliertem PCP default to acetyliertem TBP against the appropriate concentration ratio of according to the following equation: a(tief)PCP c(tief)PCP - s x - = + b a(tief)TBP c(tief)TBP where: a(tief)PCP proper display of the ACETYLATED PCP standards (for example peak area) a(tief)TBP proper display of the ACETYLATED TBP standards (for example peak area) s the slope of the calibration line c(tief)PCP the mass concentration of the ACETYLATED PCP in the In ng/ml c(tief)TBP, the ordinate section of the calibration curve calibration solutions mean the mass concentration of the ACETYLATED TBP in the calibration solutions in ng/ml b.
Calculation of the PCP content: the PCP content in the wood sample can be determined according to the following equation from the multi point calibration curve: content (deep) PCP a(tief)PCP/aTBP-b x f = c(tief)TBP x v: 1000 - x s x m with: content (deep) PCP PCP content in the sample in mg/kg c(tief)TBP the mass concentration of TBP in the sample extract in ng/ml m the mass of used wood for the extraction in g a(tief)TBP appropriate display of the TBP standards in the sample extract (for example peak area) a(tief)PCP proper display of parsed PCP in the sample extract (for example peak area) f the ratio of the total volume of the extract to the volume of the aliquot to the Derivatization (for example 50 ml / 2 ml = 25) v the volume of the final solution to the analysis in ml (for example 25 ml) s the slope of the calibration line b the ordinate section of the calibration line mean.
184.108.40.206.3 indication of the results the results in milligrams per kilogram of dry matter to be specified.
1.4.5 determination of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) the dry air, ground old wood sample is extracted after the addition of an internal standard with n-hexane in the Soxhlet or by a similar extraction process. PCB congeners contained in the extract be liberated through appropriate cleaning steps, in particular a combination of alkylbenzene separation column with a silica gel column, largely by disturbing accompanying materials. The PCB congeners (Ballschmiter No. 28, 52, 101, 138, 153, 180) are determined by capillary gas chromatography with electron capture detector (ECD) pursuant to DIN 38414, part 20 (Edition January 1996). The total content of PCB is the sum of for each of the PCB congeners of determined mass percentage, relative to the dry matter of the old wood sample, multiplied by five the factor and rounded to 0.1 mg / kg.
The Federal Ministry for environment, nature conservation and nuclear safety to announce other scientifically recognized test procedures in the Federal Gazette for the determination of polychlorinated biphenyls, if appropriate scientific knowledge.
The competent authority should allow 1.5 other methods other methods if their equivalence is proved.
2 specification and calculation of results the results of the two parallel provisions and their arithmetic mean shall be indicated. To turn off on the arithmetic mean is to the verification of compliance with the limit values laid down in annex II. The averaging is allowed only if the difference of the two single values the usual method repeatability according to DIN ISO 5725, part 1 (issued November 1997) does not exceed. In case of exceeding such a check on possible causes of the excessive difference and a third measurement are needed. If checking the excessive difference has provided no clear cause, which is medium size-ordered three individual values (median) to be used for the verification of compliance with the limit values laid down in annex II.
3 quality assurance and control the investigation agencies are required, the analysis results by appropriate measures for internal and external quality assurance according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 (April 2000 issue) to secure. These include among others the management of quality control charts, the use of reference materials and the successful participation in interlaboratory studies.
4 notices of expert bodies ISO standards, EN and DIN standards referenced in this Appendix have appeared at the Beuth-Verlag GmbH, Berlin and Cologne, archive terms secured laid down at the German Patent Office in Munich.
V (at paragraph 7) investigation of waste wood to energy recovery which is sampling according to § 7 carried out by persons, who have the expertise required for the implementation of sampling are annex. The samples to be analyzed can be found in the current old wood throughput from a broken old wood. Each not exceeding 10 tonnes of the lot to be sampled, at least 20 kg is to remove old wood on the establishment of a discharge from the flow of material. From the old wood sample so taken, old wood shares of unapproved old wood categories according to the specifications are according to § 5 to sort out and to determine their mass.
Annex VI (section 11) delivery slip for old wood site of the original text: BGBl. 2002 I, 3314 3315 -.
Delivery slip for old wood - supplier date: (company/contact person): Street: postal code and city: phone:-origin of the material:-common old wood assortments I mapping I old wood I amount I normally I category I I to old wood I, I I category I supplied I I I I of old wood I (t) (cbm) - cutting, sections, chips of I A I I I I natural solid wood I I I I- -Cutting, sections, chips of I A II I I I wood-based materials and other I I I I treated wood (without harmful I I I I contamination) I I I I - pallets made of natural wood, such as: I A I I I I Euro-pallets, industrial pallets I I I I wood I I I I - pallets from wood-based materials I A II I, I I - other pallets , with I A III I I I composite materials I I I I - transport boxes, crates of I A I I I I solid wood I I I I - transport boxes from wood-based materials A II I I I - fruit, vegetable and ornamental plant I A I I I I boxes, as well as similar boxes, I I I I solid wood I I I I - ammunition boxes I A IV I I I- -Cable drums made of natural wood I A IV I I I (production before 1989) I I I I - cable drums made of natural wood I A I I I I (production after 1989) I I I I - site ranges from I A I I I I natural solid wood I I I I - site ranges from wood I A II I I I materials, sound wood, I I I I treated solid wood (without I I I I harmful impurities) I I I I -. -Natural, false floors, maker I A II I I I formwork from the Interior of I I I I (no harmful impurities) I I I - door leaves and frames from I A II I I I interior doors (without harmful I I I I impurities) I I I I - profile boards for the room I A II I I I facilities, ceiling panels, I I I I decorative beams, etc. (without harmful I I I I contamination) I I I I- -Insulation and soundproofing panels, I eliminate I I I which means treated I I I I the polychlorinated biphenyls I I I I contain I I I I - construction chipboard I A II I, I I - construction timber for load-bearing I A IV I I I parts I I I I - wood truss and Rafter I A IV I I I - window, window poles , I A IV I I I
Außentüren I I I I
Imprägnierte Bauhölzer aus dem I A IV I I I
Außenbereich I I I I
Bau- und Abbruchholz mit I A IV I I I
schädlichen Verunreinigungen I I I I
Bahnschwellen I A IV I I I
Leitungsmasten I A IV I I I
Sortimente aus dem Garten- und I A IV I I I impregnated landscaping, I I I I garden furniture I I I I - ranges from agriculture I A IV I I I - furniture, natural wood I A I I I I - furniture, without halogenated organic I A II I I I connections in the coating I I I I - furniture, with halogen organic I A III I I I connections in the coating I I I I -.
Old wood from bulky I A III I I I (mixing range) I I I I - old wood from industrial I A IV I I I application (such as industrial I I I I floors, cooling towers) I I I I - old wood from the hydraulic engineering I A IV I I I - old wood from scrapped ships I A IV I I I and I carriages I I I - old wood from claims I A IV I I I (E.g., fire wood) I I I I - fine fraction from the reprocessing of I A IV I I I of old wood to wood-based materials I I I I - wood chips, wood shavings I I I I - other (detailed description I I I I below) I I I I I I I I... I I I I - Additional information for the operator of the Altholzbehandlungs-system (if necessary):-recipient Street:
(Firma/Ansprechpartner): PLZ und Ort:
(Signature of supplier's)-
Search Translated Laws of Germany