Foreign Cost Ordinance (AKostV)Non-official table of contents
Date of departure: 20.12.2001
" International Costing Ordinance of 20 December 2001. December 2001 (BGBl. 4161; 2002 I p. 750), as defined by Article 3 of the Law of 29. June 2015 (BGBl. I p. 1042) has been changed "
|V up. by Art. 4 (44) G v. 7.8.2013 I 3154 mWv 14.8.2018|
|Stand:||Last modified by Art. 2 para. 2 V v. 14.8.2014 I 1383|
|Note:||Amendment by Art. 3 G v. 29.6.2015 I 1042 (No 26) can be found in a textual, documentary yet non-exhaustive way|
for details on the standstill.
(+ + + text evidence from: 1.1.2002 + + +)unofficial table of contents
based on § 2 of the Foreign Cost Law of 21. February 1978 (BGBl. 301) The Federal Foreign Office, in agreement with the Federal Ministry of the Interior and the Federal Ministry of Finance: Non-official Table of contents
§ 1 fee list
The fee-based official acts of the diplomatic missions, the honorary consular officers and the Federal Foreign Office, as well as the fees to be charged, are determined according to the list of fees. (Annex 1). A non-official table of contents
§ 2 Value Fee
(1) If the fee is charged according to the value of the subject of the official act, the latter shall be charged according to the Determination of the value of the valuation rules (Appendix 2).(2) The value fee shall be determined according to the value-charge table (Appendix 3). Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Expenses
(1) Deposits of less than 5 euros are only collected if the associated administrative burden is low is. A lump-sum is permitted.(2) Deposits for the transmission of telephone, telex and simple written information or messages of less than 10 euro are not collected.(3) The costs of long-distance calls and telex in visa matters shall not be considered as expenses within the meaning of paragraph 2. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 language groups
If the fee is based on the fee list, the level of the fees depends on the language group. For this purpose, the language list (Appendix 4) shall be divided. Non-official table of contents
§ 5 Entry into force, expiry date
This Regulation enters into force the day after the announcement. Non-official table of contents
Appendix 1 (to § 1)
Fees directory (GebV)
(Fundstelle: BGBl. I 2012, 1866-1871)
Non-official table of contents
External Action Service Charges
(§ 10 paragraph 3, paragraph 5 consular law)
fee according to
(§ 1 consular law)
in writing, not simple
| authentication, public (note)|
(§ 10 paragraph 1 point 2 consular law)
|121|| Signature or trade mark under a declaration, consent or consent to name-keeping on the basis of family law provisions|
| 122||Other matter signature or hand sign||¼ value fee|
at least 20 EUR,
no more than 250 EUR
|123||Multiple signatures or hand signs will be certified in a note|
|124||A copy of a document in a German language or a foreign language with Latin Characters|
per page captured
|125||transcript A document in a foreign language with non-Latin characters|
per page captured
| 126||Any other copy of the same copy-regardless of language and page number-provided that it has been made by the parachuting service, not yet in the hands of the Outside standing, and at the same time can be authenticated|
(§ 1 consular law)
|130||Procurement of a certificate, certificate or any other document, provided that it is not part of any other chargeable official act|
If several certificates, documents or other documents are procured for one applicant at a time, the fee will only be collected once
|131||Procurement of other moving stuff||30-250 EUR|
|140||Certificate, consular (note)|
(§ 10 paragraph 1, point 2 consular law)
|Confirmation of the authenticity of domestic public documents|
(§ 14 consular law)
|150||Indominal civil status certificate or indominal espoon certificate||25 EUR|
|151||Other domestic public deed||35 EUR|
|Beurkundung, PUBLIC (Niederschrift)|
(§ § 10 bis 12 Consuargesetz)
| 160||One-sided explanation (submitted by one or more people); addition or modification of a one-page explanation; fact or operation|
Simple Value Fee
The inclusion of eiden or eidesily insurance, which is part of another Fee-paying official act is paid with the respective fee.
The A self-employed fee shall be paid for the purpose of receiving an afficatory insurance for the purpose of obtaining a certificate of succession, a executor of the wills or a certificate of continuation of the goods community. The co-assessment of the respective applications will be paid out with the fee.
|161||The Declaration is made in a foreign language, regardless of whether the transcript is in German or foreign language.|
In addition to each
foreign language, a
half Value fee,
at most 60 EUR
|162||A decision of a general meeting, a supervisory board or any other body of a capital company, another association or foundation|
Double value fee,
at most 10 000 EUR
If you change a social contract or a statute, the certificate of the new full text of the company contract or the articles of association required to register for the commercial register will be certified with this fee gold.
|163||Contract; Community Testament|| Double value fee|
|164||The statements to be evaluated are issued in a foreign language, regardless of whether the transcript is in of the German language or in a foreign language.|
In addition to each
foreign language, a
at most 120 EUR
| 165||Supplement or amendment of a contract or a Community testament|
Simple value fee
| 166||An inheritance contract is simultaneously certified with a marriage contract or a life partnership contract|
fee according to
only once after
the contract with
the higher value
|Common rules to numbers 160-166|
|170||For the assessment of the revocation of a final consent, the cancellation or challenge of a A contract of inheritance or withdrawal from an inheritance contract will not be charged if at the same time a new final willingly or a new inheritance agreement is assessed.|
| 171||acknowledging the recognition of the content of a written declaration including the assessment of additional or changing statements|
Fee as for the
|172||With the fee for the certification the issuing of a copy or a certified copy for each participant will be awarded.|
|180|| Draft document||Charge such as for|
The Design fee, but not a possible additional fee (e.g. 161, 164, 700), will be credited with a subsequent assessment if the draft was made by the expert consular officer, his representative or predecessor in office.
(§ 1 consular law)
provided that this act is not for the first clarification of an emergency, for every half an hour started
(§ 1 consular law)
|210||First written warning||25-100 EUR|
| 211||Any further warning letters||10 EUR|
|212|| Personal meeting with the debtor at the request of the creditor, for each half-hour started|
| ||Help Performance|
(§ 5 Consular Law)
|220|| All the administrative acts required for the granting of financial assistance or assistance to make the trip to the place of habitual residence or to another place|
Several posts (foreign missions or honorary consular officers) are provided with
|225|| Instruction to take care of a seamen in need of assistance (§ 1 of the law concerning the obligation of the driver to take back home-made sailors in the current version)|
|Legalization of foreign public documents|| |
|I. Legalization according to § 13 Paragraph 2 Consular Law|
| 230||Foreign civil status certificate, which includes birth, marriage and death certificates as well as excerpts from standesamally run civil status registers|
|231||Other foreign public deed||45 EUR|
|II. Legalization according to § 13 paragraph 4 consular law|
|235||Foreign civil status certificate, with include birth, marriage and death certificates, as well as excerpts from civil status records kept in a state-of-the-art form|
|236|| Other foreign public deed||85 EUR|
|250|| Private Written Declaration|
(§ 2 Consular Law)
Production of a draft private written declaration for the execution of family matters, in matters of voluntary jurisdiction and in Estate affairs
(§ 2, 17 Consular Law)
|301||Modification of a ship's document other than pattern reels and inserts to the pattern roll|
|310||Sling; including taking evidence in accordance with the Fifth Book of the Commercial Code|
Double Value Fee
|311||Adorable supplement to the panel||Simple Value fee|
(§ 9 paragraph 1 and 2 consular law)
| 400||Passports (§ 9 paragraph 1 consular law)|
including the procurement of required documents
In addition to the fee, the additional fee for any action outside of the service rooms or outside of the service period is not paid.
|401||Participation in the required transfer of a deceased person or the person who is responsible for the transfer of the Burial on site|
|410||Post-care (§ 9, paragraphs 2 and 3) Consular Law)||50-500 EUR|
In addition to the fee, the additional fee will be charged for Do not collect activities outside of service spaces.
Charges for official acts, which are particularly regulated, remain unaffected.
|411||List of succession (§ 10 paragraph 1 Consular Law)||Half-Value Fee|
The official act takes a time spent more than one hour, so the fee
increases for each additional hour of the hour
In addition to the fee, the additional fee is not charged for any service outside of service rooms or outside of service time.
(§ § 1, 9 (2) and 3 consular law)
except consignments that are in fact related to another charge-based official act or which are intended for German authorities or courts
In addition to the fee, the additional fee is not charged for an advance outside of the service spaces.
|510||Transfer (order payment)|
(§ § 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 consular law)
except credit transfers (order payments), which are carried out in the predominantly official interest
In addition to the fee, the additional fee will be charged outside of the service rooms not collected.
|520||Translations made on a special request|
(§ 1 Consular law)
for each line of the foreign-language text of a translation or raw translation (unchecked translation)
520.1 Language group A
520.2 Language group B
520.3 Language group C
520.4 Language group D
at least 20 EUR
If both languages are foreign languages, the line number and fee will be determined by the text in the higher rated language.
If both languages belong to the same language group, then the number of lines will be determined by the longer text.
headings and rows that are captured will be merged into full lines.
| 521||Sensual translation or synch||Half of the fee according to Nr. 520,|
at least 15 EUR
| 522||Confirmation of accuracy and, if necessary, the completeness of a translation, a rough translation, a reasonable translation or an indication of the content that is not provided by the Foreign representation or honorary consular officer was made|
of the fee according to Nr. 520,
at least 15 EUR
(§ § 1, 9 paragraph 2 and 3 consular law)
Simple value fee
In addition to the fee, the additional fee for an advance outside of the service spaces is not charged.
| 535||Asset directory|
(§ 10 paragraph 1 consular law)
If the official handling takes more than one hour, the fee for
increases every other hour of the session
In addition to the fee, the additional fee will be charged outside of the service rooms or outside of service time.
(§ 1 consular law)
|550||Custody of money, securities, and valuables in the service rooms, including payout, Repayment, suspended or return,|
for each of the six months received from the day of acceptance
Simple value charge
|551|| Custody of other movable property-other than newspapers, magazines, letters which are neither registered nor provided with advertising, and postcards and documents or documents Legal persons under public law-in service rooms, including handouts or return,|
for each of the six months received from the day of acceptance
|700|| Assumption of a fee-based official act outside of the service rooms or outside of the service period, provided that the collection of the additional fee is not excluded,|
for each half of the service Hour
for a calendar day,
at most 400 EUR
If a consular officer holds office days outside of his/her premises, the premises used for this purpose shall be deemed to be service rooms within the meaning of this Regulation.
Fees only for Foreign Affairs Amts
|900||Confirmation of authenticity|
of the public certificate issued by a German consular officer
as a prerequisite for the legalization of a domestic public document by a Foreign consular officers
Appendix 2 (to § 2 para. 1)
(Fundstelle: BGBl. I 2001, 4168-4170;
of the individual amendments, cf. Footnote 1. Principle
(1) For the purpose of calculating the fee, the value of the object to which the official act relates shall be the determining factor. The legal relationship to which the declaration relates is the subject of the assessment of a declaration.
(2) The main subject matter of the official act is the subject matter of the statement. Fruit, benefits, interest, contractual penalties and costs shall only be taken into account if they are the subject of a special act.
(3) liabilities on the subject-matter shall not be deducted from the value of the value; this shall apply: even if the subject of the official act is a discount or other asset. 2. Things
(1) The value of a thing is the common value. It shall be determined by the price to be obtained in the ordinary course of business according to the nature of the matter, taking into account all the circumstances affecting the price of the sale; unusual or only personal circumstances
(2) In the case of domestic property valuation, the final unit value, which is already established at the time of the due date of the fee, shall be decisive, unless the content of the transaction, the information provided by the A higher value is obtained by participating, property, officially known facts or comparative values, or from other sufficient indications, which are apparent from the basic principles. If a unit value is not detected, the tax office shall be informed of the amount of the unit value. Purchase, pre-purchase and resale right
(1) The purchase price is the decisive factor in the purchase of goods. If the purchase price is lower than the value of the item (point 2), it shall be decisive; in the case of the purchase of a property, a development made on behalf of the acquirer shall not be taken into account in determining the
. or resale right is to be approximated to half the value of the item. Inheritance law, residential property, apartment building law
(1) When ordering an inheritance law, the value is eighty of the hundred of the value of the land under load (point 2 para. 2). The property value shall not be taken into account for the purpose of determining the property value for the account of the estate's estate. If, as a remuneration for the order of the inheritance law, an inheritance rate is agreed, the value of which, calculated in accordance with point 7 above, exceeds the value calculated in accordance with the first and second sentences, the value of the inheritance interest shall be decisive; the same shall apply if, instead of the A fixed capital amount has been agreed upon.
(2) In the case of property ownership (partial ownership) as well as in the case of transactions involving the cancellation or the erasure of special property, half of the value of the value of the property shall be considered as a business value.
(3) In the case of residential building rights (partial building rights), paragraph 2 applies accordingly, with the proviso that the unit value of the unit value of the inheritance law shall be replaced by the value of the land, or, if such a value is not , the value of the inheritance law to be determined in accordance with paragraph 1 shall be tritt.5. Basic serviceability
The value of a basic serviceability is determined by the value it has for the existing property; if the amount by which the value of the serving land is reduced by the serviceability is greater, the value of the property is greater than the value of the property. higher amount authorities.6. Lien and other collateral, changes in the ranking
(1) The value of a lien or any other guarantee of a claim by a guarantee, a security appropriation or the like shall be determined according to the amount of the claim and, if the item serving as the deposit or security is of lesser value, after this.
(2) The denomination of the debt shall be the denomination of the debt as the value of a mortgage, a mortgage mortgage, or a basic debt. a pension debt of the nominal amount of the total amount of the settlement; however, the value of the land (vessel, shipbuilding) is decisive when it is included in the mithaft and the dismissal from the mithaft, if it is less.
(3) The priority or the same rank shall be the value of the right of precedence, but not more than the value of the law to be reprimand. The advance notice pursuant to § 1179 of the Civil Code in favour of a person entitled to the right or the same is the same as the advance granting of the advance notice. The exclusion of the deletion claim under Section 1179a (5) of the Civil Code shall be treated as a resignation of the law, as the content of which the exclusion is agreed upon. Recurring benefits or services
(1) The value of the right to recurrent or permanent uses or benefits shall be calculated on the basis of the one-year reference value in accordance with the following provisions: style="font-weight:normal; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none; ">a)The value of benefits or benefits that are limited to a certain amount of time is the sum of the single annual values, but not more than twenty-five times the annual value; if the duration of the law is also due to the life of one or more persons, the value to be calculated in accordance with paragraph 2 shall not be exceeded ,b)No reference rights of unlimited duration shall be twenty-five times, uses or benefits of indefinite duration, subject to the provisions of the (
)the use or performance is limited to the life of a person, the business value of a life-holder
| of 15 years or less||the 22x amount,|
|over 15 years up to 25 years|| the 21x amount,|
|over 25 years up to 35 years||the 20x amount,|
| Over 35 years up to 45 years||the 18x amount,|
|over 45 years up to 55 years||the 15x Amount,|
|over 55 years up to 65 years||the 11x amount,|
|over 65 years up to 75 Years||of 7 1/2fold amount,|
|over 75 years up to 80 years||the 5x amount,|
| over 80 years||the 3 times the amount,|
the one-year usage or performance. If the duration of the use or service depends on the service life of several persons, the age of the oldest or the youngest shall be decided depending on whether the person is subject to the death of the first or last dying person.
(3) The value is a maximum of five times the one-year reference, if the right is granted to the spouse, to a former spouse, to the life partner or to a former life partner of the pledge or to a person who is in a straight line with the pledge related, wasted or in the sidelines to the third degree related or to the second degree, even if the marriage-based marriage or the life partnership, due to which someone is considered to be a guardian, is not
(4) The business value for maintenance claims in accordance with § § 1612a to 1612c of the Civil Code shall be determined according to the amount of the one-year reference. The value in accordance with the first sentence shall be based on the monthly amount of the minimum maintenance period applicable at the time of the assessment, in accordance with the age limit at that date.
(5) The one-year value of uses shall be four of the hundred of the value of the object that grants the uses, unless another value can be determined.
(6) The calculation of the value is the starting point of the subscription right. If the law later forms the subject of a chargeable official act, then the later date shall be decisive. If at the time of the official act the beginning of the subscription right is not yet fixed or if the law is otherwise conditional, the value shall be set lower in the circumstances of the case. 8. Rental and lease rights, service contracts
(1) The value of a rental or lease right is measured according to the value of all the tenants 'or tenants' services during the entire contract period. In the case of lease or lease rights of an indefinite duration of the contract, the value of three years shall be decisive; however, if the dissolution of the contract is not allowed until after a longer period of time, this shall be the determining factor. In no event shall the value exceed twenty-five times the amount of the one-year performance.
(2) The value of a service contract shall be measured according to the value of all the remuneration of the service provided during the whole contract period, at most, however, after three times the annual amount of the Bezüge.9. Registrations to the commercial register
(1) In the case of the following registrations for the commercial register, the business value of the amount of money to be entered in the commercial register, in the case of a change of already registered monetary amounts, is the difference amount:
5.First application of a limited partnership; the sum of the limited number of shares is authoritative; 25 000 are to be added to the subscription. Euro for the first and EUR 12 500 for each other shareholder;6.Entrance of a limited partner to an existing partnership or extermination a commanding officer; if a comeditist is to be the successor of another, a partner who has so far been personally liable to be entered as a partner, or a partner as a former partner, is to be considered as a personally liable partner, the simple Comment inlay, authoritative;7.Increase or reduction of a limited investment.
- First registration of a capital company; one in the statutes of a corporation or a corporation Commanding company on shares designated capital is to be added to the share capital; the value is at least 25 000 euro;
- first application of a Mutual Insurance;
- Increase or fall in the share capital of a limited liability company;
- Resolution of the Annual General Meeting of a joint stock company or a limited partnership on shares over
- Measures of capital procurement (§ § 182 to 221 of the German Stock Corporation Act); the decision on the approved Capital increase is the decision to extend the time limit within which the Executive Board can increase the capital, equal to;
- Measures of capital reduction (§ § 222 to 240 of the German Stock Corporation Act)
(2) For other applications, the business value shall be determined in accordance with the paragraphs. 3 to 7.
(3) The business value at first login is
- of a single businessman 25,000 Euro;
- an open trading company with two shareholders EUR 37 500; if the company has more than two partners, the value for the third party shall be increased. and each other shareholder by EUR 12 500 each;
- of a legal person (§ 33 of the Commercial Code) 50 000 Euro.
(4) In the event of a subsequent application the business value, if the application is
- a capital company, is 1 of the hundred of the -registered basic or stock capital, at least 25 000 euro;
- a mutual insurance association, EUR 50 000;
- a passenger trading company, EUR 25 000; if more than two personally liable partners enter or leave more than two, EUR 12 500 is available for each ,
- a single businessman or a legal entity (§ 33 of the Commercial Code), 25 000 Euro.
(5) If the application concerns a branch, the business value shall be half of the value determined in accordance with the preceding paragraphs. Where the undertaking has a number of branches, the value for each branch shall be determined by dividing the amount determined in accordance with the first sentence by the number of registered branches; in the case of the first registration of the branch, the value for each branch shall be determined by the number of registered branches; Branches are to be co-registered with them. The value according to the above rates is at least EUR 12 500.
(6) If an application is required only because the place name has changed, or is a similar application, which does not have an economic effect on the company, it is not necessary to register the company. The value of the business value is EUR 3 000.
(7) In the case of registrations of registrations, the value, even if several registrations are assessed in the same trial, is in no case more than 500 000 Euro.10. Decisions of institutions of certain companies
(1) Paragraph 9 (4) shall apply mutatily to decisions of bodies of capital or partnerships, mutual insurance associations or legal persons (§ 33 of the
(2) Decisions under the Transformation Act are to be applied with the value of the assets of the transferor of the transferable or form-changing legal entity. In the case of divisions or breakdowns, the value of the excess assets is decisive.
(3) If several decisions are assessed in a negotiation, the number 16 shall apply accordingly. This shall also apply where decisions whose subject-matter does not have a specific monetary value and other decisions meet. A number of elections or elections together with decisions on the discharge of administrative bodies shall be deemed to be a decision.
(4) The value of decisions of the type referred to in paragraph 1 shall be equal, even if several decisions are taken in a negotiation in any case, no more than 500 000 Euro.11. Registration for a register, certification of decisions; Registrations to the partnership register
(1) For other applications for a register and for the appraisal of decisions, the business value referred to in point 22 (2) shall be determined if the
(2) For registrations to the partnership register, point 9 shall apply to the extent to which it applies to the open trading company, which shall be deemed to be the same as that in point 12. Registrations for the register of goods register
In the case of applications for the register of goods register, the value specified in section 22 (2.13) shall be determined. Assessment of changes in a legal relationship, of exchange agreements, marriage contracts or statutes
(1) Subject to the statement of change of an legal relationship, the value of the person affected by the change may be subject to change of legal relationship. In the case of contracts for the exchange of benefits, only the value of the legal relationship shall not be exceeded, even if it involves several changes in the same legal relationship.
(2) Benefits of the one part and, if the value of the benefits is different, the higher authoritative.
(3) In the case of marriage contracts, the value is determined according to the combined value of the current assets of both spouses and, if the marriage contract is only affects the property of a spouse, after the spouse. If the assets are determined, the debt will be deducted. Where the marriage contract relates only to certain items, the value of the contract shall be decisive. In the case of life partnership agreements, the sentences 1 to 3 apply.
(4) In the case of the certification of social contracts, statutes and statutes, as well as of plans and contracts under the Transformation Act, the value is at most 5 million euros. 14. Value in the case of declarations of individual co-authored
The value shall be determined according to the share of the subject-matter in the case of declarations of individual co-authored by individual members. In the case of total trade relations, the share shall be measured according to the participation in total assets. 15. Value in the case of power
(1) The value of a given legal transaction must be based on the value of the relevant value.
(2) The value of a general authority shall be determined at the discretion of the person concerned, the extent of which shall be determined by the amount of the total amount of the total amount of the total power.
(3) In the case of the proxy issued by a co-authorized person, the value shall be determined according to the share of the person entitled to participate.
(4) In all cases, the value is to be accepted at a maximum of EUR 500 000.
(5) The foregoing provisions shall apply to the revocation of a power of atte.16. Multiple statements in a document
(1) In a negotiation, several statements are evaluated which have the same subject matter (e.g. In the case of the purchase and the dismissal, the declaration of education and the declarations required for ordering the mortgage, the fee shall be calculated only once from the value of this item in accordance with the highest possible rate of charge. This is true even if several declarations cover the whole subject and the others concern only a part of it (e.g.
(2) If the statements made in a negotiation have a different subject matter, the following shall apply:
- Underlies all the statements to the same charge set, it will only be used once after the calculated values.
- If different rates are to be applied, each fee shall be charged per se, as far as several declarations are to be made to the same The values shall be calculated together.
(3) Meetings shall be accompanied by statements relating to a change in order, together with other declarations in a document, the subject of the change in order shall be that of the preceding or the the right to resign, whichever is more favourable to the debtor in accordance with the above rules. The priority notice pursuant to § 1179 of the Civil Code for the benefit of a person who is equal or equal is the same as the change in the ranking. The same applies to the exclusion of the deletion claim in accordance with Section 1179a (5) of the Civil Code. If death is due to
(1) If it has the whole discount or a fraction thereof, the fee calculation shall be the value of the pure assets remaining after deduction of the liabilities or the value of the corresponding fraction of the pure wealth. Legacies, obligations and obligations shall not be deducted.
(2) The calculation of the fees shall normally be based on the information provided by the dispositive of the value of the fees. 18. Certificate of inheritance
(1) In the case of an oath of insurance for obtaining a certificate of inheritance, the value of the pure estate remaining after the deduction of the estate liabilities is decisive at the time of the inheritance.
(2) If a certificate of inheritance is only available the inheritance law of a co-heir is requested, the value for the calculation of the fee shall be determined for the acceptance of the oath insurance after the inheritance of the latter. If the effects of a certificate of inheritance extend only to part of the estate, those items not covered by the hereditary effect shall not be included in the calculation of the value except for the amount of the value of the order. Certificate of continuation of the goods community
In the case of an oath of insurance to obtain a certificate of continuation of the goods community, half the value of the total good of the fee calculation shall be based on .20. Wills executing product
The value referred to in point 22 (2.21) shall be determined in the case of an oath of assurance for obtaining a certificate of the appointment of a executor of the executor. Asset directories
For the inclusion of assets, the fee will be charged according to the value of the recorded items. 22. Matters without a certain value, non-property matters
(1) If the value does not result from these provisions in a property legal matter and otherwise is not fixed, it shall be free to use , in particular, in the event of changes to existing rights, if the change does not have a specific monetary value, and in the case of restrictions on disposal, the value shall be determined at its discretion.
(2) In the absence of sufficient actual For an estimate, the value should be expected to be regularly estimated at EUR 3 000. It may be adopted under the circumstances of the case lower or higher, but not less than 100 euros and not more than 500 000 euro.
(3) In non-investment matters, the value referred to in paragraph 2 shall be determined. In matters relating to the acceptance of a minor, the value shall always be EUR 3 000. unofficial table of contents
asset 3 (to § 2 paragraph 2)
(found: BGBl. I 2012, 1872)
Non-official table of contents
|to 500 EUR including||35 EUR|
|up to 2 EUR 500 including||50 EUR|
|up to 5 000 EUR including||65 EUR|
| up to 10 000 EUR including||75 EUR|
|up to 15 000 EUR including||85 EUR|
|up to EUR 20 000 including||95 EUR|
|up to EUR 25 000 inclusive|| 105 EUR|
|up to 30 000 EUR including||115 EUR|
|up to EUR 35 000, including||125 EUR|
|up to EUR 40 000 including||135 EUR|
| up to $45 000 including||145 EUR|
|up to 50 000 EUR including||155 EUR|
|from the additional amount up to EUR 2.5 million for each EUR 5 000 caught||12 EUR|
|from the EUR 15 million for each collected EUR 10 000||EUR 12|
|from the additional amount up to EUR 25 million for each EUR 20 000 caught|| 12 EUR|
|from the extra amount up to EUR 30 million for each caught 25,000 EUR||12 EUR|
| of the additional amount of up to EUR 35 million for each collected EUR 40 000||12 EUR|
|from the additional amount up to 40 million EUR for EUR 50 000 each||EUR 12|
|from the additional amount up to EUR 50 million for each EUR 100 000 caught|| 12 EUR|
|from the extra amount up to EUR 100 million for each 200 000 EUR||12 EUR|
| of the additional amount up to EUR 250 million for each received EUR 500 000||12 EUR|
|of the additional amount of more than EUR 250 million for each of the captured 1 Mio EUR||12 EUR|
Appendix 4 (to § 4)
(Fundstelle: BGBl. I 2012, 1872-1874)
|Group B:||1.|| Bosnisch|
|Group C:||1.|| Albanian|
|10.||Haussa/Sudan official languages|
| 22.||Suaheli/Bantu official languages|
|Group D:|| 1.||Arabic|