Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/akkstellegbv/BJNR396200009.html
Regulation on the mortgage of the accreditation body, the accreditation bodies law (AkkStelleG loan regulation AkkStelleGBV) AkkStelleGBV Ausfertigung date: 21.12.2009 full quotation: "AkkStelleG lending regulation of December 21, 2009 (BGBl. I S. 3962)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 31.12.2009 +++) input formula on the basis of § 8, clause 1 of the accreditation bodies act of July 31, 2009 (BGBl. I S. 2625) directed the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology in agreement with the Federal Ministry of the Interior, the Federal Ministry of finance , the Federal Ministry of labour and Social Affairs, the Federal Ministry of food, agriculture and consumer protection, the Federal Ministry of health, the Federal Ministry of transport, building and urban development and the Federal Ministry for environment, nature conservation and nuclear safety: § 1 mortgage lending (1) is the German GmbH with the tasks of the national accreditation body according to the accreditation bodies act beliehen (Beliehene).
(2) the Beliehene appeal authority is number 2 of the administrative court procedure within the meaning of section 73, paragraph 1, sentence 2.
§ 2 supervisory oversight of the accreditation body is exercised by the 1st Federal Ministry of the Interior in the area of security in information technology;
2. Federal Ministry of labour and Social Affairs or the designated authorities in the fields of labour and Social Affairs; in particular the field includes a) the appliance and product safety, b) the operation and plant security, c) of the hazardous material and organic substance right, d) of arbeitsmarktlichen vocational training assistance, as well as e) rehabilitation;
3. Federal Ministry of food, agriculture and consumer protection or the authority designated by him in the areas of food, agriculture and consumer protection including food safety; This includes in particular the area of a) feed and food, b) cosmetic products, commodities, and tobacco products, as well as c) products within the meaning of article 1 of Regulation (EC) No 1234/2007 of of the Council 22 October 2007 establishing a common organisation of agricultural markets and on specific provisions for certain agricultural products, including the legislation adopted on the basis of the Regulation (OJ L 299 of November 16, 2007, p. 1), most recently by Regulation (EC) 183/2009 (OJ L 63 of the 7.3.2009, p. 9) has been modified;
4. Federal Ministry of health in the areas of health; in particular the field includes a) of pharmaceutical, medicinal and medical product law, gene - and laboratory Diagnostics, medical procedures and technologies, b) health and care institutions as well as persons working in the health and care sector and c) of drinking water.
5. Federal Ministry of transport, building and urban development for construction products, as well as in the field of transport; This includes in particular the area) of the motor driving system, b a) the transport of dangerous goods, c) railway and d) traffic engineering.
6 Federal Ministry for environment, nature conservation and nuclear safety or the authority designated by him in the field of environmental law; This includes in particular the area a) immission protection, b) water management, c) of cardiovascular and waste management, d) of soil protection, e) of chemical safety and f) of environmental and energy management;
7 Federal Ministry for Economics and technology in the area of a) the electronic signature, b) electromagnetic compatibility, c) of radio equipment and telecommunications terminal equipment, d) product safety for toys, e) product safety in recreational craft.
As far as an area not the sentence 1 number 1 to 7 is governed by the supervision is exercised over the accreditation body by the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology.
§ 3 the accreditation body has reporting requirements of the accreditation body the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology and informed present a report to the other federal ministries referred to in § 2 every year to 1 April, is in the concrete and substantiated to prove, that they: 1 over a suitable building and an appropriate organisational features, the requirements in article 8 of Regulation (EC) No. 765/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 July 2008 on the requirements for accreditation and market surveillance relating with the marketing of products and repealing Regulation (EEC) No 339/93 (OJ L 218 of the 13.8.2008, p. 30) is enough, 2. an Accreditation Committee set up referred internally in the § 1 paragraph 2 sentence 2 of the accreditation bodies law areas which makes the accreditation decision and in these areas the cost of their activities be refunded the authorities grant the authority, 3. constantly applies an appropriate quality assurance system and 4 keeps monitoring in accordance with article 5 (3) of Regulation (EC) no 765 / 2008 has carried , where to enter this inter alia on the scope, the content and any problems encountered in the report is.
Public service contract the German GmbH and the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology agree § 4 in a public service contract, such as the work in the individual transmitted under this regulation must be. This, the required monitoring by the authorities grant the authority is run in the areas referred to in § 1 paragraph 2 sentence 2 of the accreditation bodies act. The conclusion of the contract requires the consent of in § 2 sentence 1 number of 1 to 6 mentioned federal ministries.
§ 5 participation in accreditation organizations (1) the accreditation body represents in the referred to in article 14 of Regulation (EC) no 765 / 2008 recognized authority and international accreditation organisations accreditation Germany's interests in accordance with § 5 paragraph 2 number 4 of the accreditation bodies act.
(2) in carrying out the task referred to in paragraph 1, the accreditation body has according to § 5 paragraph 2 No. 4 of the accreditation bodies act obtaining an opinion of the Accreditation Committee.
(3) in carrying out interest by the accreditation body at European level referred to in paragraph 1, the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology of accreditation body in individual cases can give instructions. As far as the concerns of individual specialist departments are concerned, the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology with the concerned technical departments has to vote.
Article 6 entry into force this regulation enter into force on the day after the announcement.
Concluding formula the Federal Council has approved.
Search Translated Laws of Germany