Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/akg/BJNR017470957.html
Law regulating the General by the war and the collapse of the German Empire of incurred damage (General war order law) AKG Ausfertigung date: 05.11.1957 full quotation: "general law of war episode in the in the Federal Law Gazette Part III, outline number 653-1, adjusted version published recently by article 3 of the Act of July 31, 2009 (BGBl. I p. 2512) is changed" stand: last amended by art. 3 G v. 31.7.2009 I 2512 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from validity) : 1 1.1976 +++) the G apply with the exception of § § 1 and 2 in the area referred to in article 3 of the Unification Treaty com. Encl. I Cape. IV Sachg. A section I no. 12 EinigVtr v. 31.8.1990 in conjunction with art. 1 G v. 23.9.1990 II 885, 964 table of contents part I General provisions void equal claims § 1 claims § 2 damages not subject to the Act, and section 3 part to fulfilling claims claims of the postwar section 4 supply and compensation article 5 residence requirements § 6 claims from mutual contracts § 7 resolution of contracts article 8 claims arising from land transfers article 9 claims from liens § 10 claims to compensation for use section 11 deposits article 12 claims claims to Of statements section 13 claims arising from judgements and arbitral awards § 14 stabilization claims § 15 law competition § 16 admissibility of counterclaims article 17 diverter Reichsmark claims § 18 claims from rights and from the impairment of this right § 19 refusal of the surrender of land section 20 evidence rule 21 § expropriation law § 22 purchase obligation of public authorities on land ownership section 23 purchase obligation of public authorities for land impairments section 24 claim debtor article 25 registration section 26 Registrar article 27 application deadline , Indulgence granting § 28 deadline § 29 third part (sections 30-67) (lapsed) fourth part (articles 68-84) (lapsed) fifth part (§ 85) (dropped out) part six final provisions first section aid provisions of the Treaty first title change of contract help law repeal of law § 86 of second title deferral and reduction of claims from debt deferral and reduction of section 87 of the representation of creditors § 88 meeting of creditors section 89 special features of the procedure article 90 previous contract award decisions, execution pending proceedings § 91 second section resolution of the trust assets that is formed on the basis of the bond stock Act and the dividend tax regulation management of the after the bond stock Act and the dividend tax regulation formed Fund under § 92 exploitation of the detachment fault and distribution article 93 funds of its own kind § 94 third section other final provisions direct liability of officials from breaches of official duty section 95 amendment of the income tax Act § 96 additional care institutions of public service article 97 detachment fault of the Deutsche Bundesbahn § 98 insurance divorced from national of public service § 99 force loswerden securities section 100 London debt agreement § 101 claims foreign and stateless creditors § 102 court proceedings over claims of foreign and stateless creditors § 103 rules of liabilities of the German debt conversion fund § 104 exclusion for non-resident authorities § 105 costs pending court proceedings section 106 exemption from administration fees § 107 administrative and legal assistance section 108 special rules for Berlin § 109 special regulations because of the Saarland § 110 Berlin clause § 111 entry into force of § 112 of first part general provisions § 1 lapse of claims (1) claims against 1 Germany including the Special Fund Deutsche Reichsbahn and Deutsche Reichspost, 2. the former State of Prussia, 3. the company shall expire reichsautobahnen , unless the law States otherwise.
(2) laws affected the Federal Republic of Germany, their countries, the management of the United economic area, or laws of the occupying powers, in which claims of this nature are regulated or be granted due to previously existing claims of this type of services.
(3) paragraph 1 does not preclude a federal scheme which provides creditors, whose Ansprüche not to meet or not to replace are according to this law, compensation going beyond the scope of this Act, unless on the basis of the experience gained in implementing this law such further compensation should prove necessary.
Article 2 claims which are provisions of this act according to apply equal to 1 claims, which could set themselves against the Federal Government or other public entities on the basis of the acquisition of assets or the continuation of the tasks of the legal entities referred to in article 1, paragraph 1 only or set
2. claims against the Federal Government or other public entities on publication of the legal entities referred to in article 1, paragraph 1, in possession of land;
3. claims which are based on an impairment or injury of property or any other right to a thing or a right, directed against the Federal Government or other public entities unless the impairment or injury of one under article 89, 90, 134 or 135 of the basic law or in implementation of the law to the provisional regulation of the legal relations of the Empire's assets and the Prussian holdings by July 21, 1951 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 467) in the ownership or in the management of the Federal Government or of other public entity received thing goes out and the effect underlying the impairment or injury; caused prior to May 24, 1949
4. claims against countries or communities (community associations), arising from measures are which made this legal entity the Empire of whether reclining or metaphor of the Empire management tasks before 1 August 1945 to carrying out orders of the occupying powers or to eliminate a war-related emergency in the frame. This does not apply, has been a legal entity convicted of these claims by final judgment or arbitration award to the fulfilment or counterclaims a compliance obligation of a legal entity.
§ 3 not subject to the Act damages, and (1) a special statutory provision be reserved 1, subject to recourse or refund - people in implementing the provisions concerning the refund of lockable assets damage with the exception of damage by people who gained a subject matter that is covered by the refund without adequate consideration or by means of a morality policy legal transaction or by a threat exerted by them or on their behalf by wrongful removal or other tort.
2. damages that are caused or incurred directly as a result natural persons of German nationality or ethnicity or this similar private or public law legal persons in connection with the events of the second world war and the following occupation that their assets for the purposes of reparation or restitution, or for a similar purpose on the basis of laws or other regulations of foreign States to the liquidation of German assets abroad or on the basis of orders of the occupying powers, or on the basis of agreements , which had to be completed at the behest of the occupying powers, finally revoked;
3. claims against others as the no longer existing public legal entities referred to in article 1, paragraph 1;
4. claims against the former National Socialist German Workers Party (NSDAP), their branches, their affiliated associations and their other defunct institutions;
5. damage which policyholders resulting from the fact that the guarantee or other indemnity obligations of the German Reich of the German war insurance community or to the insurance companies referred to in § 24 para 5 of the conversion Act shall expire.
(2) on the basis of the facts referred to in paragraph 1 services may be required by the Federal Government or an another public entity until the entry into force of the reserved legal regulation, but no longer than up to March 31, 1968.
Claims from the post-war period (1) to meet claims to fulfilling article 4, 1 claims (section 1) which are founded through legal transactions after July 31, 1945 are part;
2. claims (§ 1), incurred in connection with the Administration in the territorial scope of this Act of located assets of the entities referred to in article 1, paragraph 1 by operation of law on the basis of one after July 31, 1945 committed act or omission;
the resulting after July 31, 1945 claims (§ 1) on an expropriation compensation for land situated within the territorial scope of this Act and land rights.
(2) paragraph 1 shall not apply 1 claims recovery of land within the meaning of § 2 No. 2 and claims that no. 3 designated type based on the deterioration in section 2; Article 19 shall remain unaffected;
2. claims for reimbursement of administrative costs and other expenses incurred by other public entities in connection with the management of assets of the entities referred to in article 1, paragraph 1; in this respect, a statutory provision is reserved.
§ 5 supply and damage claims (1) to comply with are 1 claims (§ 1) on payment of pensions, which are used for the supply of the beneficiaries or based on a violation of life, body, health or freedom, as well as claims arising from the capitalisation as far as benefits from these requirements for the time owed to such pensions, after March 31, 1950. On pensions, on the basis of or by analogy with application of the law on the compensation of civil legal claims by 13 December 1934 (Reichsgesetzbl. I S. 1235) have been allocated this shall apply with the proviso that they meet are in height, in which according to the rules of civil law justified they;
2. claims (section 1), which are based on a violation of life, body, health or freedom and are focused not on payment of pensions, but not for the amount of services provided for the federal compensation law for damages of this kind.
(2) paragraph 1 shall not apply to 1 claims on payment of preferential pensions on the basis of the law on the separation of public bonds by July 16, 1925 (Reichsgesetzbl. I P. 137);
2. claims for payment of liquidation pensions to compensate for in the first world war of suffered liquidation and violence damages;
3. claims directly or indirectly based on Nazi violence measures within the meaning of section 2 of the federal compensation law;
4. claims based on legal relationships of the kind referred to in article 131 of the Constitution.
To the extent remains in the Federal regulations.
(3) section 8 of the second act to the transferring of loads and coverage on the Federal (second reconciliation law) of 21 August 1951 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 774) is repealed. From § 7 of the aforementioned law, claims of victims against the Federal Government can be derived. Claims under the second act of reconciliation through legal transactions or judicial decisions already approved to be unaffected by the provisions of this law.
§ 6 residence requirements (1) claims of the kind referred to in article 5 are to meet on December 31, 1952, or, if they later incurred or arising, have admitted at the time of their creation or are available to natural persons, the 1 on December 31, 1952 had their domicile or permanent residence in the area of application of this Act or in a State which had recognized the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany on 1 April 1956 only under the condition , or nationals of a creditor State were 2 on December 31, 1952, in contrast, the agreement of 27 February 1953 on German external debts (Federal Law Gazette II p. 331) is effective or is, or 2a.
After December 31, 1952, from the Soviet occupation zone or from the Soviet sector of Berlin, without that they there by their behaviour contrary to the principles of humanity and the rule of law, breached are pulled in through of the emergency room, or a similar method and on December 31, 1961, or on 31 December 1964 their residence or permanent residence within the territorial scope of this Act have had 3. after December 31, 1952, in the scope of this law have established their residence or establish or permanent residence might have or take a) as displaced persons (ethnic Germans) in accordance with § 11 para. 2 No. 3 of the balancing act no later than six months after the date in which the currently under foreign administration German eastern territories or to the territory of the State from which they are expelled or evacuated, abandonment This such times are not included, in which a displaced person after leaving a in § 11 para. 2 No. 3 of the balancing act designated States, from has been which he expelled or deported, in another the designated thereon States who has resided, also not such times when he or a family member based upon him following the expulsion becomes ill and was unable to continue the journey , as well as those times in which he or a family member with him based in the Soviet occupation zone or in the Soviet-occupied sector of Berlin, for reasons that he cannot be held responsible, violently; been held or b) as Returnees according to the regulations of the returnees Act or c) as Soviet zone refugees in the sense of section 3 of the Federal Refugees Act or d) in the way of family reunification with a person who had the residence or permanent residence on December 31, 1952, in the area of application of this Act or falls under letters a, b, or c, or under point 2a. The merger is considered family reunification aa) of spouses, bb) cc of underage children to the parents,) by needy parents to children are also stepparents to consider dd, if the only or last child is deceased or missing,) ee by those in need grandparents to grandchildren,) of adults in need of care or in training children to parents, ff) of minor children to the grandparents , if the parents can no longer live or not take her, gg) of minors or needy to brothers and sisters, when relatives of the straight line no longer live or your can assume not.
Who has reached the age of 65, is regarded as needy.
(2) were or claims of the kind referred to in section 5 a community of heirs or marital community of property are entitled to which paragraph 1 designated time, so are the even to meet the standards, if the conditions of in paragraph 1 No. 1 to 3 are given in the person of one of the beneficiaries with.
Claims arising from mutual contracts (1) to comply with section 7 claims (section 1) of a mutual contract, concluded before 1 August 1945 a legal entity mentioned in article 1, paragraph 1, which was not completely fulfilled until that time by the other Contracting Party, if the legal entity involved in the contract (§ 1 para 1) or its assets or task successor requires the fulfilment of the contract after July 31, 1945 and before the entry into force of this Act or a performance or part performance are as fulfillment has accepted or otherwise explains that he is sticking to the Treaty. The mutual benefits are divisible, so are the only so far to meet the standards, as they meet a part performance of the other part of the contract provided after July 31, 1945.
(2) a supply of the ownership of a plot of land or obtaining entitled to a legal entity section 1 paragraph 1 on the basis of mutual agreement a ground lease and the land is in the possession of the legal entity or its assets or task successor, so the Declaration that the Treaty have been held, within can be placed one year of the entry into force of this Act. The other part of the contract by the owner of the land or the claim debtor (section 25) requires the submission of a declaration, whether in the Treaty have been held, so this Declaration can be placed only within a period of three months after receipt of the request. The term is also used in running, that the other Contracting Party requires the Declaration of the Federal.
(3) paragraph 1 shall not apply 2 claims that derive from this, that one is been to return thing before 1 August 1945 altered or worse on the basis of the contract or perished from one other before August 1, 1945 occurred reason not return or can 1 claims for breach of contract committed before 1 August 1945.
§ 8 resolution of contracts (1) has been deemed a contract art referred to within designated in article 7, paragraph 1 or 2 of article 7, paragraph 1 periods held on the Treaty will so the other part of the contract the contract may withdraw, if and to the extent the performance cannot be expected to him according to the circumstances. The resignation may against the entities involved in the contract (§ 1 para 1) or its assets or task successor or be given in any case against the League. The cancellation can be explained only within three months. The period begins 1 with the entry into force of this Act, if the Declaration of that Treaty have been held, before the entry into force of this Act to have been received, 2. with the access of such a declaration, if it is received after the entry into force of this Act.
(2) been declared at a contract in article 7, paragraph 1 art referred to within the designated in article 7, paragraph 1 and 2 periods held on the Treaty will so the contract deemed with 31 July 1945 resolved.
(3) If a resignation is explained in paragraph 1 or the contract shall be referred to in paragraph 2 as resolved, each Contracting Party has to return a performance on the basis of the Treaty received the other part of the contract according to the regulations about the surrender of unjust enrichment. An obligation of the legal entity (§ 1 para 1) to the return one before 1 August 1945 received performance however does not exist. Any further claims of the parties from rights to a thing or a right remain unaffected, as far as is not from §§ 19, 20 otherwise.
There are claims (§ 1) on a purchase price, an expropriation compensation or performance of other pay for land situated within the territorial scope of this Act, a legal entity mentioned in article 1, paragraph 1 has acquired before 1 August 1945 to property claims from land transfers (1) to comply with section 9. Claims which are not money or money value compensation, are to meet, which is to identify 46 of the Insolvency Act in analogous application of §§ 45, in the amount. The conditions at the time of the conclusion of the contract or the legal force of the compensation decision are applicable to the valuation. Sentences 1 to 3 shall apply mutatis mutandis to rights similar to land.
(2) paragraph 1 shall accordingly to apply on the basis of the second regulation on the implementation of the protection area law of 11 October 1939 (Reichsgesetzbl. claims (section 1), I S. 2066) be payable if the property unused in the territorial scope of this Act is situated.
(3) the compensation was for expropriation on the basis of the legislation of the land procurement for purposes of the Wehrmacht prior to July 1, 1944 not legally fixed, so the fixing of compensation or the setting change can be required if the compensation claim is to meet according to this law, through action in the courts before the ordinary courts. This does not apply if the Imperial Administrative Court has decided on the compensation. The District Court in whose district the expropriated land or leasehold right is completely or occupy the larger part is exclusively responsible. The action may be brought only within one year after entry into force of this Act; This term applies as a period of grace within the meaning of the code of civil procedure. The court proceedings are to apply rules applicable to civil litigation. The end of the period in article III of the regulation of the Central Justice Office for the British zone of the settlement of compensation claims in accordance with the provisions of the land procurement for purposes of the armed forces by April 27, 1948, as amended by the Decree of January 5, 1949 (regulation sheet for the British zone 1948 S. 110; 1949 S. 16) surely was, does not preclude the prosecution.
To comply with § 10 claims of liens, claims (section 1) of mortgages, land charges, pension debt, real loads and ship mortgages, as well as the claims secured by this mortgage are as far as the liens on land located in the area of application of this Act or land rights rest or entered in a ship or ship building register in the territorial scope of this Act and ordered before 1 August 1945 have been are.
§ 11 claims for compensation for use claims (§ 1) on compensation for use, which are based on a legal relationship established before 1 August 1945 and due for the period after July 31, 1945, are to meet, if and insofar as the ownership of the goods to be authorised after that date within the scope of this law by the entities referred to in article 1, paragraph 1, or in connection with the administration of this legal entity from others for these assets entities claimed been is. The amount of the compensation for use is determined according to the customary manner reasonable remuneration, reversals, which measures the legal entity (§ 1 para 1) based, remain out of consideration here. The compensation of use of is agreed as in the time of taking possession of the thing.
§ 12 claims for deposits to meet are 1 claims (§ 1) on publication of assets that the entities referred to in article 1, paragraph 1, for another, been held or managed as far as the assets when the claim debtor (section 25) still exist;
2. claims (§ 1) on compensation for damages based on a breach of the right conditions referred to in paragraph 1, insofar as the Act obligatory to pay damages or omission was committed after July 31, 1945, within the territorial scope of this Act.
Claims filing returns to comply with section 13 are claims (§ 1) on granting information, receipts, work certificates, certificates and similar certificates, as well as to make declarations to the public register authorities, land registry offices and the German Patent Office, as far as the content of registers and land registers with the real legal situation no longer in line.
Claims arising from judgements and arbitral awards to comply with § 14 are claims (article 1), as far as is been established a compliance obligation of such legal entity or by final judgment or arbitration award of the Federal convicted basically or the height towards a country or an other public entities with the exception of the entities referred to in article 1, paragraph 1.
15 compensation claims another severally liable § next to one of the entities referred to in article 1, paragraph 1 due to a claim under this Act to be met (article 1), due to this joint debtors compensation claim (§ 426 of BGB (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch) (civil law) to meet. The claim (section 1) under this Act only to the extent to meet, also the right to compensation only to a corresponding extent is to meet.
§ 16 law competition is a claim (section 1) under a provision of this part to meet so this is fulfilling obligation not contrary to, that the claim to any other provision of this part not or only to a lesser extent to meet.
§ 17 admissibility of counterclaims that are provisions of this Act set off a claim (section 1), which fulfillment is not foreseen in this law not invalidated. Article 395 of the Civil Code shall not apply.
§ 18 occurs converting RM claims § 14 of the Migration Act with regard to the claims referred to in articles 4 to 15 and 19, not previously provided to override.
Claims of rights and the impairment of this right (1) claims (section 1) of the ownership or other rights to a thing on publication of the matter are section 19 to meet. When a requirement on publication of a property the provisions of the civil code over claims of ownership with the proviso find application that until the end of the periods referred to in article 20, paragraph 1 you to believe code described conditions as not present are in paragraphs 987-992 of the civil. Claims to compensation for use according to § 11 shall remain unaffected.
(2) the claims (article 1), based on an other impairment or violation of ownership or other rights to a thing or a right, are only then to meet 1st when the fulfillment of the claim to avert an imminent danger to life or health is required or 2. If an act committed after July 31, 1945 the underlying the impairment or injury , except that the impairment or injury has occurred at the instigation of the occupying powers. When a removal claim, the claim debtor (section 25) can compensate the beneficiary in cash. This does not apply, however, if the requirements of point 1. The compensation should not exceed the mean value of the thing or of law, they would have without prejudice.
(3) other claims (section 1) of the property or other rights of a thing or a right must be met. This does not apply to claims for payment of money or performance of other reasonable thing, that have become due before August 1, 1945.
(4) mortgages, land charges, pension debt, real loads, ship mortgages and other liens shall expire, unless the claims secured by them (article 1) are not.
Article 20 refusal of the surrender of land (1) the claim debtor (section 25) can even if a possession not entitled to him, which refuse to surrender of land to the authorized person 1 until the expiry of one year from the date in which the legitimate demands the surrender of the property of the debtor. Publication debtors is not the Federal Government, so the period even if the party entitled to the publication rather than required by the Federal Government by the debtor;
2. until the end of an expropriation procedure that is requested within the time limit referred to in paragraph 1, pursuant to § 22.
(2) on the right of ownership, based only on a public use made before August 1, 1945, the claim debtor, without prejudice to the provision of paragraph 1 cannot rely.
Article 21 evidence rule
Is in dispute if a claim (section 1) is met, and are the means of evidence as a result of the war or the collapse have been lost or become unattainable, believed if the claim debtor (section 25) does constitute significant, speaking for the fulfilment of the circumstances, that the claim is extinguished. Sentence 1 applies accordingly to the counter-claims of the entities referred to in article 1, paragraph 1.
§ 22 eminent (1) as far as a plot of land, a legal entity mentioned in article 1, paragraph 1 otherwise than on the basis of a purchase or exchange agreement in possession has, is required for the benefit of the general public, the claim debtor (section 25) can the expropriation under the provisions of paragraph 2 within the section 20 para 1 No. 1 designated on your warranty request.
(2) the expropriation are the provisions of the second and the third part and of articles 67, 68, 71, 73, 74 of the State procurement law by February 23, 1957 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 134) you receive with the following conditions: 1 by way of derogation by section 17 paragraph 3 of the said Act the condition of the property at the time is decisive for the assessment of compensation, in which a legal entity mentioned in article 1, paragraph 1 has taken the land owned. Worse is the State at the time, where the expropriation authority on the application decides he is decisive, however, is to set an additional allowance for impairment in this case, which has been created responsible entities after July 31, 1945, by those referred to in article 1, paragraph 1 or with the administration of the land unless, of course, is been causing the impairment of the occupying powers. Deterioration of the condition is considered to be not a change of the land for a purpose, used the land at the time of the expropriation.
2. the interest rate provided for in § 17 par. 4 of the mentioned law begins with the time in which the expropriation decision is issued.
3. the compensation is to reduce already paid compensation of value, and, indeed, to the extent that they are been done before June 21, 1948, in the ratio of a RM to a German mark.
4. the compensation can be set at application wholly or partly in the country, if this kind of compensation fair considering the interests of the general public and the stakeholders is cheap discretion the expropriation authority duty moderate.
5. an other entity than the Federal Government of the debtor of the claim is according to § 25 of this Act and has this requested the expropriation, so the provisions of said Act, which mention the Federal apply, instead of for the Confederation for these entities.
6 § § 10, 11, 15, 16, 22, 30, 38 to 42, 55, 57, 63 of the Act are not applicable.
Footnote section 22 par. 2 italic: now instead of section 74 LandbeschaffungsG 54-3 of the administrative court procedure; 340-1 the vwgo provides that article 23 purchase obligation of public authorities in possession of the land has a legal entity mentioned in article 1, paragraph 1 so changed the condition of to issuing land or any portion of this site or ask a claim debtor (§ 25) in the case of the publication of the land by the owner so high services of reimbursement, that the redemption of the land cannot be expected to the owner, so can the owner within one year after entry into force of this law require , that the claim debtor acquires the property or the modified part of the property against compensation for property. The claim debtor may refuse the acquisition of the modified part of the land if the owner does not offer him within the aforementioned time limit, to acquire those other parts of the land to be out against compensation, without which the debtor of the claim can not suitably use the modified part of the plot. The debtors of publication of is not the Federal Government, so the aforementioned deadline shall also be deemed maintained, when the owner offered the lot for acquiring the Federal Government within the time limit. The amount of compensation is determined according to article 22, paragraph 2.
§ 24 purchase obligation public when property damage is a claim under section 1004 of the civil code in the case of impairment of property or of any other law on a plot of land under this Act cannot be fulfilled and is unreasonable to the legitimate due to the impairment, to retain their right to the land, is to apply article 23 according to.
§ 25 eligible debtors (1) in the cases of articles 4 to 24 is entitled debt of the Federal Government.
(2) it is 1 to a claim that is in a legal or economic context with a single asset, and this is different as are passed through legal business in the property or in the management of other public legal entity as the Federal Government, or 2 to a claim that has arisen in the context of administrative tasks which on another public entity as the Federal Government devolved , so is this other legal entity claim debtor. Meeting for a claim both the prerequisites of sentence 1 No. 1 as the prerequisites of sentence 1 No. 2 to and various entities are hereinafter claim debtor, as the legal entity undertakes alone in their relationship to each other, whose Haftung resulting from sentence 1 No. 2.
(3) in the cases of paragraph 2, fulfilment of the claim may be required also by the Federal Government, unless this proves not the existence of the conditions referred to in paragraph 2.
(4) that paragraphs 1 to 3 shall not apply at the claims described in § 2 No. 4. Insofar as these claims to meet are according to this law, the countries or communities (community associations) eligible debtors remain.
Article 26 registration on the basis of the requirements to be met under this Act services may be required only as far as the claims with the domain name registrar (section 27) timely (§ 28) have been reported to.
Section 27 (1) Registrar domain name registrar for which under this Act by the Federal Government to fulfilling claims 1 authority to determine the Federal Ministry of finance or any of it or its business scope, insofar as claims against the Federal Government, the German Empire, the former State of Prussia or the company reichsautobahnen, 2. are the federal railway assets, insofar as claims against the previous Fund Deutsche Bundesbahn and Deutsche Reichsbahn , 3 the Federal post and telecommunications Deutsche Bundespost or the authorities designated by you, unless it's claims against the German Federal Post Office or the Deutsche Reichspost.
(2) Registrar are the competent departments of the debtor of the claim for the demands to be met under this Act other than the entities referred to in paragraph 1.
(3) for the rights of foreign nationals, foreign resident stateless and under foreign law of established legal persons the Federal Ministry of finance or an authority to be determined by his or institution of his Division is domain name registrar.
Section 28 application deadline, indulgence granting (1) designated claims can in § § 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12 No. 2 and § 19 para 2 only within a period of one year after the entry into force of this Act are pending. In deviation from this begins the period, 1 if the claim arises after the entry into force of this Act, with its origin;
2. in the cases of § 6 para 1 No. 3 at the time, in which the legal domicile or permanent residence, was not founded but before reparation claims Act by February 12, 1969 (Bundesgesetzbl. I P. 105);
3. in the cases of § 6 para 1 No. 2 at the time of the entry into force of this Act of accession to the agreement of 27 February 1953 on German external debts effective is;
4. in the cases of § 6 para 1 No. 2a of the reparation claims law came into force.
The deadline is considered maintained, even if the claim is registered within the period as an incompetent service agent within the territorial scope of this Act. A registration within the period not necessary if the claim debtor (section 25) has granted partial services after 31 July 1945 on the claims.
(2) the applicant was through no fault of his, to comply with the deadline, is it so at the request to grant. After one year, expected by the end of the missed deadline on forbearance granted may no longer apply.
(3) negative decisions of the Registrar are according to the regulations of the Administrative Service Act to deliver.
§ 29 deadline rejects a registration agent (§ 27) fulfilling one pursuant to section 26 pending claim that so the entitlement can be claimed only within six months and only before the Court, which is responsible for the nature of the claim. This dish is also responsible, if only the granting of forbearance is required according to § 28 para 2. The period is a period of grace within the meaning of the code of civil procedure. It starts with delivery of the notification of rejection. The deadline shall also be deemed met if the claim to an incompetent Court is made.
The third part replacement of capital equipment sections 30 to 67 (dropped out) fourth part §§ 68 to 84 - fifth part of § 85 - part six final provisions first section aid provisions of the Treaty first title § 86 - second title deferral and reduction of claims from bonds § 87 deferral and reduction
(1) accounts payable bearer or order notes which have been issued prior to June 21, 1948 as part of an overall emission and not under § 6 para 1 No. 2 of the contract Assistance Act of March 26, 1952 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 198) in the version of article 106 of the law of 24 August 1953 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 1003) fall, at the request of the debtor can judgment be deferred or reduced, if and to the extent due to the loss of worth, which he suffered on account of acts of war or war consequences, the timely or full performance of equitable balancing of its interests and the interests of all the creditors cannot be expected to him. The application must be set against the whole of the creditors.
(2) the provisions of the Treaty Assistance Act are appropriately to apply, unless otherwise specified in this law.
§ 88 representation of creditors (1) the rights of all the creditors are in the procedures of one or several representatives perceived. The power of creditors, to assert their rights in the procedure itself is excluded.
(2) on the basis of § 1189 of BGB (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch) (civil law or on the basis of a determination taken to issue of the bonds in a binding way a representative of creditors ordered, so it perceives the rights of creditors in the process.
(3) the requirements of paragraph 2 are not available, so the representatives of the creditors in a meeting is ordered to convene is by the debtor. The bondholders Act by the has rules on the appointment and dismissal of the representative (Federal Law Gazette I p. 2512) Accordingly, unless otherwise specified in this law.
(4) a decision on the appointment of a representative is reached in the meeting of creditors, a representative at the request of the debtor by the court competent for the implementation of the procedure is to order. The same is true if all of the creditors as a result of removal of a representative no longer represented according to paragraph 2 or paragraph 3 and not within two months a new representative is appointed.
(5) the provisions of the bond Act for the legal status of the representative shall apply mutatis mutandis. Graduating from a comparison of representative only on the basis of one is entitled to; him, empowering decision of the meeting of creditors § 5 paragraph 4 sentence 2 of the bondholders Act shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Meeting of creditors for the convening and the resolutions of the meeting are the provisions of the bond Act, § 89 unless otherwise stated in this law.
Article 90 special features of the proceedings (1) the application (§ 87 par. 1 sentence 2) is that a copy of article 16, paragraph 3, of the bond Act to add recorded transcripts.
(2) the decision on the application can be uniform only for all creditors. It acts for and against all creditors. § 19 paragraph 5 sentence 2 of the Treaty Assistance Act is not applicable.
Section 91 previous contract award decisions, execution of pending proceedings (1) judicial decisions that are taken in contract award procedures over claims of the kind referred to in § 87, subsection 1, sentence 1 and become final before the entry into force of this law remain unaffected. The same applies to comparisons that have been concluded prior to the entry into force of this Act.
(2) a contract assistance procedures is pending on a claim of the kind at the time, to which an application is made to § 87, subsection 1, sentence 2, referred to in § 87, subsection 1, sentence 1, as it resting until a final decision on the application. Will be decided on the request in the case itself or is he withdrawn, so the contract procedure is done; legal fees and expenses are not charged. The request is rejected by a not in the self-level decision, the contract procedure can be continued.
Second section resolution of the trust formed on the basis of the bond stock Act and the dividend tax regulation, § 92 management of funds formed the bond stock Act and the dividend tax regulation (1) the fiduciary management one by a capital company after the law on the distribution of profit for corporations (loan stock law) of December 4, 1934 (Reichsgesetzbl. I p. 1222) formed bond stocks goes over with the entry into force of this law by the German gold discount Bank on the Corporation.
(2) the Corporation has the bond stock and according to the regulation to limit profit distributions (dividend tax regulation) by June 12, 1941 (Reichsgesetzbl. I p. 323) qualified trust assets separately by their own assets trustee for the partners to manage. The bond floor and the trust assets are not enforcement. Legal the existing in consideration of the loan stocks and of the trust assets of the shareholders is excluded.
(3) the Corporation has the the bond floor and trust claims arising from legacy to register (section 40). The conditions of § 49 para 1 of this Act in conjunction with section 21 of the securities Cleanup Act is considered to have been met if the Corporation demonstrates or proves that it has paid amounts of legacy claim on the bond stock or that she trust managed the legacy claim after the dividend tax regulation.
(4) paragraphs 1 to 3 only apply to corporations which meet the requirements of § 33 para 2 No. 3.
§ 93 recovery of the detachment fault and distribution (1) period of three years from the identification of the right to repayment has the Corporation to exploit the detachment fault attributable to the demands of and the proceeds and interest (section 37) and a bar replacement (§ 39) according to the rules applicable to the distribution of profits to the shareholder to pay out, which are entitled to dividends at the time of the dividend decision. Is for a single genus of shares a special bond stock or a special trust built, the bond floor and the trust assets only to the holders of these shares are to pay.
(2) in the case of the distribution are not to consider 1 shares, for the winnings to the bond stock or the trust not, carried off to the extent that the shares at the time of the distribution of decision - without prejudice to any universal succession - shareholders, which were not affected by the limit of profit distribution;
2. shares, which belong to the time of distribution of the capital company.
(3) the company is the costs of proceedings (section 63) as well as the management and distribution of the bond floor and of the trust assets.
§ 94 funds of its own kind of sections 92 and 93 are to apply mutatis mutandis to a loan stock and a trust assets have been made for holders of profit participation certificates and bonds.
Third section other final provisions § 95 direct liability of officials from breaches of official duty by a claim (section 1), which is based on a breach of official duty intentional crime committed in the exercise of public authority, according to the provisions of this Act are not met, as one who has committed the breach of official duty, can will be included in the claim.
Does not apply to § 96 - Article 97 supplementary supply institutions of public service section 24 of the Act of conversion on the additional care institutions of the public service. To ensure the services of additional care institutions of the public service, a special legal regulation is reserved.
Article 98 the respective regulations for the management of the overall federal debt apply accordingly for the Deutsche Bundesbahn detachment fault detachment fault of the Deutsche Bundesbahn.
§ 99 insurance of members of the public service
(1) members eliminated before May 9, 1945 of the public service, which assure to referred entities after the Reich insurance legislation for the time of their insurance-free employment regulations at the time of their departure were and have been uninsured for, by the article 1, paragraph 1 shall apply as for this time assured according if they are not already on the basis of other legislation for an insured to apply; This also applies in the event of death, if there are survivors. Sentence 1 applies also to the former professional soldiers who was therefore not making former Wehrmacht and professional members of the former Reich labour service, whose insurance in accordance with § 1242 b of the Reichsversicherungsordnung, because they are excreted from their employment not in honor. The provisions concerning the compulsory insurance limit do not preclude the insurance in the general pension insurance if the insurance is essential to ensure a sufficient other old-age and survivor's backup; the Federal Ministry of labour and Social Affairs, the Federal Ministry of finance and the Ministry of the Interior to determine the further by decree with the consent of the Federal Council. The annual earnings in the cases referred to in sentence 3 exceeded the insurance limit, the insurance is considered carried out up to the amount of the limit of the compulsory insurance. After leaving the insurance free employment acquired a claim or an entitlement to old-age and survivor's pension taking into account the prior to departure times in the public service or subsequently determined, the insurance and the legal consequences attached to them accounts for Paid pensions are up at the end of the third month after the month in which a notice of entry of the prerequisites for the Elimination of insurance, went to the carrier of the statutory pension insurance pursuant to sentence 2 not to reclaim; but are these rents on standing for the same periods pensions amounting to account, resulting from the ratio of the amount of difference between the last paid and calculated for the same month without taking into account the insurance pensions to pensions entitled for that month to. An entitlement referred to in sentence 2, goes out, the insurance shall be considered not not required.
(2) if the insurance is made after December 31, 2004, this is carried out in the general pension insurance.
(3) If an insurance is deemed to be performed, the rights it acquired apply and benefits from contributions that have been paid for times which are before the time referred to in paragraph 1, as received until December 31, 1956.
(4) the continuation of insurance in the statutory pension insurance according to the General rules; This times of the insurance are times for the contributions to a pension must employment are paid.
(5) the grant of benefits depends on the rules that apply to the competent insurance branch pursuant to paragraph 2.
(6) an ongoing pension is due to the arrangements in paragraph 1 to determine new the new finding is retroactive, but not for a time before April 1, 1950 to undertake; the differential amounts are to be paid for.
(7) the insured event prior to the entry into force of this act occurred and a pension for the first time to determine the pension by way of derogation from the General rules with the flow - in insurance cases, begins due to the arrangements in paragraph 1 occurred after December 31, 1956 at the beginning - the calendar month in which the insured events occurred, but not before April 1, 1950, and not before the end of the calendar month , in which the party entitled to residence or permanent abode in the Federal territory took.
(8) the rules of paragraphs 6 and 7 only applies if the pension or their revision is requested until September 30, 1958.
(9) the determination referred to in paragraph 1 meets the body which would be responsible to the law governing the legal relationships of the persons covered by article 131 of the Constitution, if the service relationship would be continued until May 8, 1945; § 72 para 10, 11 and section 81a of the aforementioned Act shall apply mutatis mutandis.
§ 100 force loswerden securities securities, where according to § 1, minimum requirements are represented, will be with the entry into force of this Act is powerless.
§ 101 London debt agreement will be through the provisions of this Act shall not affect the agreement of 27 February 1953 on German external debts and the regulations issued for his execution.
Claims of foreign and stateless citizens (1) who can such persons on the basis of claims that a time limit is provided for their registration according to § 28 para 1, article 27 paragraph 3 require services before the expiration of five years after the entry into force of this Act § 102. A foreign State before this deadline to the Federal Republic of Germany explained that he did not intend an agreement on a lump sum compensation of claims referred to in sentence 1 shall complete, so deleted sentence 1 for the claims of its nationals in his country resident stateless and his law established legal entities with effect from the date on which the declaration goes to the Federal Republic of Germany.
(2) an agreement completed between the Federal Republic of Germany and a foreign State on a settlement of the claims referred to in paragraph 1 within the deadline referred to in paragraph 1 shall enter into force, the claims covered by this Agreement shall expire.
(3) on the granting of aid of hardness on the basis of the facts referred to in section 68 apply according to paragraphs 1 and 2.
§ 103 judicial procedure for making claims of stateless and foreign creditors (1) the persons referred to in article 27 para. 3 may on the basis of claims that a time limit is provided for their registration according to article 28, paragraph 1, up to the expiry of the period referred to in article 102, paragraph 1 only action on finding the registered claim rise. The Court has to consider whether the underlying claim (section 1) is the meeting request or passed up to the entry into force of this Act in any case. The Court has at the request of the defendant at the same time to examine and to decide, 1 whether the claim not covered by article 5 of the agreement of 27 February 1953 on German external debts falls, 2. whether in § 28 preserved period provided or the designated thereon preconditions for a granting of forbearance and 3 whether the falls claims not under § 3 and § 105.
(2) paragraph 1 shall not apply, if the foreign State before the deadline (section 102 paragraph 1) has stated that he did not intend to conclude an agreement on a lump-sum settlement.
(3) paragraph 1 is in administrative litigation about the aid applied for hardness, granting yet not may, be required according to article 102, paragraph 3 apply mutatis mutandis; While the provision of section 80 takes the place of the section 28.
§ 104 regulations of liabilities of the conversion fund for German external debts (1) the scheme offers of the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany for the their bonds payable in domestic, vouchers of part of and the scrips of the conversion fund for German external debts of 25 April 1955 - published in the Federal Gazette No. 83 dated April 30, 1955 - aimed also to creditors on the day of entry into force of this Act in its scope as Germans within the meaning of article 116 of the basic law their residence or permanent residence or as a legal People have their seat or the place of their management. A seat in Berlin is seat within the territorial scope of this Act only if the Executive Board is located within the territorial scope of this Act.
(2) paragraph 1 shall apply only in respect of any such claims, which meet the requirements of § 33 para 2 on December 31, 1952.
§ 105 are exclusions for non-resident authorities (1) according to this law on the basis of claims against the in section 1 paragraph 1 not to grant designated entity benefits when claims on measures based acts or omissions, caused by an activity exercised after May 8, 1945 or measures or instructions from authorities, having their seat outside the areas referred to in article 33 or if these measures , Actions or omissions for the benefit of the administration of the Deutsche Reichsbahn of the Soviet zone occurred.
(2) paragraph 9 shall not apply to claims relating to land, which are subject to the administration of the Deutsche Reichsbahn in the Soviet zone.
Section 106 expense pending court proceedings if a pending lawsuit by this law is settled, each party their extrajudicial costs and half of the judicial expenses. Court fees are not charged.
Section 107 exemption from administration fees police residence and residence certificates for purposes of this Act are to exhibit free of charge.
Section 108 administrative and legal assistance
The administrative authorities and courts, the public authorities and institutions and the organizations of self-management of the economy have to make the authorities concerned with the implementation of this law, administrative and legal assistance. You apply for legal assistance of the courts articles 156 to 168 of the Court Constitution Act, according to.
§ 109 special rules for Berlin the provisions of this Act apply in the Federal State of Berlin, with the proviso that 1 in section 3 para 1 No. 5 at point 24 paragraph 5 of the conversion Act article 21 No. 53 of transition regulation, 2. in paragraph 18 to point of § 14 of the conversion law article 12 of the transition regulation, 3rd in section 27, in place of the regional finance Office of the President of the national tax office Berlin (Fund - and construction management) , 4 in § 32 in place of 20 June 1948 June 24, 1948, 5 in section 87 in place of 21 June 1948 the June 25, 1948, 6 in section 97 in place of section 24 of the Migration Act appear the corresponding provisions of article 21 of the changeover regulation.
Article 110 specific provisions because of the Saarland (1) this law applies because of special conditions in the Saarland with the following conditions: 1.
3. addition of § 32 para 1 No. 3 are not replaced in claims of the kind referred to in section 30, granted to insurance and re-insurance companies, banks and building societies on November 15, 1947, which had its seat or place of management at this time in the Saarland.
4. Chamber for value paper cleanup in the meaning of this Act is the Chamber of Commerce at the regional court of Saarbrücken in the Saarland.
5. § § 87 to 91 do not apply in the Saarland.
6. (2) as far as the application of the Act is excluded by paragraph 1, a specific legal regime is reserved, if this requires the material and legal situation in the Saarland.
Section 111 Berlin clause this law applies in accordance with the § § 12, 13 par. 1 of the third of transfer Act of January 4, 1952 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 1) also in Berlin (West). Regulations, which are adopted on the basis of this Act, apply in Berlin (West) according to § 14 of the third of transfer Act.
§ 112 came into force the law enters into force on the first day of the second month following its promulgation.
Plant (for section 30) site of the original text: BGBl. part III 653-1, S. 50 - 52 list of detachable claims (section 30 No. 1, 3, 5) I. German Reich a) notes 1 notes of the bond repayment debt of the German Empire from 1925 with draw certificates 2. Notes of the bond repayment debt of the German Empire from 1925 without draw certificates 3. draw tickets to the bond repayment debt of the German Empire from 1925 without notes 4 notes of the 5 per cent bond of the German Empire from 1927-5 notes of 7% igen bond of the German Empire from 1929 (lowered interest rates to 6%) 6 notes of the 4 per cent bonds of the German Empire from 1934-7 notes of the 4 1/2 per cent bonds of the German Empire from 1935 8th notes of the 4 1/2 per cent bond of the German Empire from 1935 Second Edition 9th notes of the 4 1/2 per cent bond of the German Reich in 1937 10 bonds of the 4 1/2%igen bond of the German Reich from 1938-11 notes of the 4 1/2%igen bond of the German Reich from 1938 Second Edition 12 notes of the 4 1/2%igen bond of the German Reich 1939-13 notes of 4 1/2%igen bond of the German Reich 1939 Second Edition 14 of the 4 bonds 1/2%igen bonds of the German Reich of 1940 15 notes of the 4% igen bond of the German Reich of 1940 16 notes of 3 1/2%igen bond of the German Empire of 1941 17 notes of 3 1/2%igen bond of the German Empire from 1942 18 bonds of the 3 1/2%igen bond of the German Reich from 1943 19 bonds of the 3 1/2%igen bond of the German Reich 1944-20 bonds of the 3 1/2%igen bond of the German Empire from 1945 b) Auslosbare Treasury bills 21 2-5 auslosbare per cent Treasury bills of the German Reich 1923 k 22 4 1/2%ige auslosbare Treasury bills of the German Reich 1935 23 4 1 / 2% -auslosbare Treasury bills of the German Empire from 1936-24 4 1/2%ige auslosbare Treasury bills of the German Empire from 1936 second episode 25 4 1/2%ige auslosbare Treasury bills of the German Empire from 1936 third episode 26 4 1/2%ige auslosbare Treasury bills of the German Empire from 1937 first episode 27 4 1/2%ige auslosbare Treasury bills of the German Empire from 1937 second episode 28 4 1/2%ige auslosbare Treasury bills of the German Empire from 1937 third episode 29 4 1/2%IGE auslosbare Treasury bills of the German Reich from 1938 first episode 30 4 1/2%ige auslosbare Treasury bills of the German Reich from 1938 second episode 31 4 1/2%ige auslosbare Treasury of the German Reich from 1938 third episode 32. 4 1/2%ige auslosbare Treasury of the German Reich from 1938 fourth episode c) Treasury 33. 6-interest Treasury notes of the German Reich 1923 (due 1.12.1932) 34. 6 V. H. Treasury bonds of the German Reich 1923 (due 2.9.1935) 35.
4 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Empire from 1936 episode XV 36. 4 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Empire from 1937 episode IX 37. 4 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Empire from 1937 sequence X 38. 4 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Empire from 1937 episode XI 39. 4 1/2%ige Treasury of the 1937 German Empire episode XII 40. 4% Treasury bills of the German Reich from 1938 episode VIII 41. 4% Treasury of German Reich from 1938 episode IX 42. 4% Treasury bills of the German Reich from 1938 sequence X 43. 4% Treasury bills of the German Reich from 1938 episode XI 44. 4% Treasury bonds of the German Reich of 1940 episode I 45. 4% Treasury bonds of the German Reich of 1940 Episode II 46. 4% Treasury bonds of the German Reich of 1940 Episode III 47. 4% Treasury bonds of the German Reich of 1940 Episode IV 48. 4% Treasury bonds of the German Empire by 1940 Episode V 49. 4% Treasury bills of the German Reich of 1940 Episode VI 50 4% Treasury bills of the German Reich from 1940 Episode VII 51. 3 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Reich from 1941 episode I 52. 3 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Reich from 1941 Episode II 53. 3 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Reich from 1941 Episode III 54. 3 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Reich from 1941 Episode IV 55. 3 1 / 2% Treasury bills of the German Reich from 1941 Episode V 56. 3 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Reich from 1941 Episode VI 57. 3% Treasury bills of the German Reich from 1941 Episode VII 58. 3 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Empire from 1942 episode I 59. 4% Treasury bills of the German Empire from 1942 Episode II 60. 3 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Empire from 1942 Episode III 61. 3 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Empire from 1942 Episode IV 62. 3 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Reich from 1943 episode I 63. 3 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Reich from 1943 Episode II 64. 3 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Reich from 1943 Episode III 65. 3 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Reich 1944 episode I 66. 3 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Reich 1944 Episode II 67. 3 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Reich 1944 (Episode III 68. 3 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Empire from 1945 episode I d) Reichsverbürgte bonds 69. guarantee debt of the German Empire under the Act of June 23, 1933, for the German reserve bonds (§ 30 No. 5) II. Deutsche Reichsbahn a) 70. 4 notes 1/2%ige notes of the Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft v. j. 1931 71. Notes the 4% igen bond of Deutsche Reichsbahn of 1940 b) Auslosbare Treasury 72. 4 1/2%ige auslosbare Treasury bills of the Deutsche Reichsbahn by 1939 c) Treasury bills Treasury bonds 73. 6% of the Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft v. j. 1930 series I 74. 4 1/2%ige Treasury of the Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft v. j. 1935 series I 75. 4 1/2%ige Treasury of the Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft v. j. 1936 series I 76. 3 1/2%ige Treasury of the Deutsche Reichsbahn from 1941-77. 3 1/2%ige Treasury of the Deutsche Reichsbahn of 1944 d) preference shares 78. certificates of the German Reichsbank via preference shares of the Deutsche Reichsbahn - Reichsbahn preferred share - (§ 30 No.) 3) e) bonds of companies 79 notes of the Localbahn-ACTIEN-Gesellschaft in Munich from 1890, 1891, 1894 80. Notes of the Brunswick State railway company in Brunswick I. emission from 1885 (3 1/2%)
II. emission of 1891 (4%)
III. emission of 1899 (3 1/2%)
IV. emission of 1904 (3 1/2%)
III. Deutsche Reichspost Treasury 81. 6 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Reichspost in 1926 82. 6% owned Treasury bonds the German Reichspost 1930 episode I 83. 6% Treasury bonds the German Reichspost 1930 Episode II 84. 6% Treasury bonds the German Reichspost 1931 result I 85. 5% Treasury bonds the German Reichspost from 1933 episode I 86. 4 1/2%ige Treasury bills of 1934 German Reichspost result I 87. 4 1/2%ige Treasury of the Germans Reichspost 1935 result I 88.
4 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Reichspost 1939 episode I 89. 4% Treasury bonds the German Reichspost in 1940 90. 3 1/2%ige Treasury of the German Reichspost 1944 IV. Prussia a) notes 91. Notes of the 6 per cent Prussian government bond from 1928 - auslosbar - (interest rates later on 4 1/2 per cent reduced) 92. Notes of the 4 1/2 per cent Prussian bond of 1937 93. Notes of the 4% Prussian consolidated debt by 1940 b) Treasury 94.
Treasury bills of the Prussian 5 interest. Kali bond interest 1923 95. Treasury of the Prussian 5. Rye loan of 1923 96. 6 interest-Prussian Treasury bills from 1933 sequence I 97. 4 1/2 zinsige Prussian Treasury bills 1934 result I 98. 4 1/2 zinsige Prussian Treasury from 1936 result I c) Lübeckische notes 99. Notes of the replacement bond of the Lübeckischen State with draw licenses 100th notes of the replacement bond of the Lübeckischen State without draw certificates 101. draw tickets to the replacement bond of the Lübeckischen State without notes 102. Notes the 8% Lübeckischen Government bond of 1928 (interest later reduced to 6%, and 4 1/2%)
Search Translated Laws of Germany