Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/ahstatges/BJNR004130957.html
Law on statistics of the cross-border movement of goods (foreign trade statistics act - AHStatGes) AHStatGes Ausfertigung date: 01.05.1957 full quotation: "foreign trade statistics act where adjusted version in the Federal Law Gazette Part III, outline number 7402-1, published, most recently by article 10 of the Act of April 25, 2007 (BGBl. I p. 594) has been changed" stand: last amended by art. 10 G v. 25.4.2007 I 594 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from validity) : 21.3.1980 +++) heading: IdF d. Article 9 No. 1 G v. 14.3.1980 I 294 mWv 21.3.1980 article 1 concerning the cross-border movement of goods is carried out a Federal statistics.
To log in section 2 (1) is the movement of goods over the border of the survey area. To login are also other goods of the free ports, customs storage and finishing including the transition of goods from a particular customs traffic to another or free circulation as well as the acquisition and the sale of sea-going vessels.
(2) the territory comprises the territorial scope of this Act without the Baden tariff exclusions. The customs ports belong to the territory.
(3) were in the meaning of this law are all movable property and electricity.
§ 3 when registering following offences are recorded: 1. address of the respondents pursuant to section 4; Name of vessel or registration marks of the aircraft; Arrival or reverse charging day; One, to or from port of loading; in the free port traffic the camp or the operation. Occasion of the movement of the goods; Type of transport;
2. nomenclature of goods; Quantity; Value; Value date; Currency applicable to the movement of goods; Manufacturing or consumption country, country of dispatch, destination or place of manufacture in the territory; The type of packaging and features or the means of transport; Number and brand of goods;
3. also a) upon import of open bonded warehouses and import simplified customs procedures (summary declaration or customs clearance without clearance): duty, reason for the exemption or reduction;
(b) if the ship: determination of delivered goods for German or foreign vehicles;
(c) in the case of Zwischenauslandsverkehr: the country through whose territory the goods are sent, and transportation across Lake sea travel.
---*) Com. iVm article 4 Article 13 of the 20.11.1996 statistics changing regulation I in 1804 (StatÄndV 29-22-4) the surveys are mWv 27.11.1996 until § 4 (1) the application is exposed to the 30.6.2000, who makes the Customs application. required 1 for the goods entering into the customs territory
2. in other cases, who owns the goods at the time of the relevant according to § 6.
(2) to the exhibition, as well as to complement to filing paper 1 for incoming goods of importers; is required
2. for the outgoing goods of exporters.
3. in other cases of notifiable.
(3) by means of an Ordinance, it can be intended to facilitate the registration procedure or control of special cases of the traffic flow that other persons involved in the movement to register, as well as to the exhibition or complement to filing paper are required.
§ 5 (1) Registrar are the Customs offices.
(2) by regulation, can to simplify the registration procedure of the circle of Customs offices closer determined and limited as well as other services to domain name registrar be explained.
§ 6 (1) is the login by passing the officially provided to cause duly filled in registration papers by the notifier in the notification authority.
(2) on registration paper is to pass the notification authority 1 at the entrance of goods into the territory, as far as a customs clearance takes place at the same time with the application of the customs;
2. at the exit of goods from the territory, without delay, as soon as the goods at the place of the Registrar are received or there has been delivered for export.
(3) by regulation an other time of registration (paragraph 2) can be set 1 for the other, as well as for special cases of the goods receipt or goods issue.
2. as far as other legislation on the importation of goods and merchandise exports require this for reasons of administrative simplification.
§ 7 (1) the carrier in the land and air transport have the export when passing the on registration papers to the Registrar in writing to explain that all cargo pieces subject to the notification requirement are listed in them.
(2) incoming loaded for each of the sea into a free port and loaded for each seaward or on an inland outgoing ship is from the forwarder or carrier, or if there is no cargo business, the owner of the cargo of the Registrar a manifest to submit. From free ports after sea vessels, a copy of one of these papers by the shipper may be required by the Registrar, as far as ship slips or other loading or transfer papers are introduced.
(3) the charge directories must contain the following particulars referred to in paragraph 2: number, packaging type and brand of packages as well as in German language designation and amount of loaded goods, in accordance with the lading or other cargo papers, as well as the names of the respondents pursuant to section 4. The information about the goods are in the cargo manifests to map loading - or off loading ports. At the exit, the broadcasts in continuous number sequence in the load directories are to enter. These numbers must be indicated on the lading. The cargo directories must include the Declaration of the Verfrachters or carrier that all goods loaded in the ships listed in them. Unloaded ships is to explain that the ship is unladen in writing by the skipper. The loading directories of Lake in a free port to delete incoming vessels are to submit within eight days after the arrival of the ships. For the vessels outgoing from the free ports after sea, cargo directories within eight days are to submit for the outbound from other seaports and maritime vessels within three days after the departure of vessels, if the forwarder has a branch or permanent representation (broker, Agency) in the port of departure. In other cases, the manifest of outgoing vessels must be submitted immediately after loading. On request, existing bills of lading are the Registrar about the broadcast to submit cargo card and loading lists for inspection.
(4) in the free port transport and customs other persons involved in the movement of goods and transport can are required to secure the registration by regulation to provide information about goods, their origin, destination and whereabouts; local ship registration office may be obliged to display the input and output of the ships of the Registrar.
(5) in the case of exports of goods of the customs or excise duty traffic, the customs or Steuerbeteiligte has to submit the Customs Office on registration paper, which manufactures from the Customs and tax papers. The same applies if a certificate of identity or pattern Paß is issued for domestic goods.
§ 8 in exceptional cases facilitations in the procedure or exemptions from registration or exceptions from the provisions of section 7 may be granted to prevent undue hardship and reasons survey technical simplification by regulation, insofar as it is compatible with the purpose of the external trade statistics. In particular bearing cases, such reductions and exemptions can be has also by the President of the Federal Statistical Office.
§ 9 (1) the information required pursuant to § 10 of the law on statistics for federal purposes by September 3, 1953 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 1314) people that are committed are 1 according to § 4 para 1 to register;
2. According to § 4 section 2 of the exhibition as well as complement to filing paper;
3. after one adopted on the basis of § 4 para 3 and § 13 No. 1 Decree on the registration for the exhibition or complement to filing paper;
4. According to article 7, paragraph 1 and 3 to submit there referred to declarations;
5. According to section 7 para 2 to fill there referred to documents;
6. after one adopted on the basis of § 7 para 4 and § 13 No. 1 Decree on declarations and notifications.
(2) the Registrar can check at the time of registration (art. 6) by comparing the transport documents were issued or other accompanying documents with the arrival notification documents or inspection of the goods, whether that have complied with committed people of their information obligation pursuant to paragraph 1 to the information.
Footnote § 9 para 1 italic: cf. now article 15 of the law on statistics for federal purposes (Federal Statistics Act - BStatG) v. 22.1.1987 I 462 § 10 (1) is the foreign trade statistics to collect no. 2 of the Act by the Federal Statistical Office pursuant to section 2 on the statistics for federal purposes, and to prepare.
(2) the Federal Statistical Office can provide statistical offices in Hamburg, Bremen and Lübeck independent processing to provide the documentation required for its statistical purposes.
Footnote § 10 para 1 italic: cf. now article 3 par. 1 No. 2 of the law on statistics for federal purposes (Federal Statistics Act - BStatG) v. 22.1.1987 I 462 § 11 (1) that is forwarding details for the official use of technically competent Supreme Federal and land authorities admitted, if the name of the party is not known.
(2) the results of external trade statistics can be published divided goods, foreign countries and provinces, if the name of the party is not known.
§ Prejudice 12 agreements concluded with foreign States.
§ 13 the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology and the Federal Ministry of finance be authorised in agreement with each other to adopt 1; the regulations provided for in § 4 para 3, § 5 para 2, § 6 para 3, § 7 para 4 and § 8
2. by means of an Ordinance used terms to specify and to adopt detailed rules for the procedure in sections 3 and 4.
sections 14 and 15 (dropped out) section 16 (1) § 13 on the day after the promulgation of this law into force. In addition, this law a month after its promulgation enters into force.
Search Translated Laws of Germany