Cross-border trade statistics law (External Trade Statistics Act-AHStatGes)Non-official table of contents
Date of expend: 01.05.1957
" Foreign Trade Statistics Act in the adjusted version published in the Bundesgesetzblatt part III, outline number 7402-1, the latest by Article 10 of the Law of 25. April 2007 (BGBl. I p. 594) "
|:||Last modified by Art. 10 G v. 25.4.2007 I 594|
For details, see the Notes
(+ + + text evidence application: 21.3.1980 + + +)
Heading: IdF d. Art. 9 No. 1 G v. 14.3.1980 I 294 mWv 21.3.1980 Non-official table of contents
Federal statistics are carried out on the cross-border movement of goods. Non-official table of contents
(1) To log in, traffic is over the boundary of the survey area. It shall also apply to the remaining movement of free ports, the storage of customs goods and the processing of goods, including the transfer of goods from special customs to another or to the free movement of goods, and to the acquisition and disposal of goods. of sea-going vessels.(2) The territory covered by the survey covers the scope of this law without the Baden customs exclusions. The customs terminals are part of the survey area.(3) Goods within the meaning of this Act are all movable property and electrical power. Non-official table of contents
When you log in, the following facts are covered:
- Address of the information providers in accordance with § 4; name of the ship or registration mark of the aircraft; Arrival or loading day; port of arrival or unloading; in the open port traffic the warehouse or the holding; issue of the movement of goods; traffic type;
- Designation of the goods; quantity; Value; value; currency governing the movement of goods; country of manufacture or consumption, country of shipment, destination or place of production in the territory of the survey; type and characteristics of packaging or means of transport; number and mark of the Goods;
- On imports from open customs warehouses and imports under simplified customs procedure (collective customs declaration or customs treatment without clearance): customs duty, reason of duty exemption, or -discounts;
- for shipping requirements: provision of the goods delivered for German or foreign vehicles;
- on interurban transport: the country through whose territory the goods are sent, and by sea transport by sea.
Non-official table of contents
- Gem. Art. 4 iVm Art. 13 of the Statistics amending Regulation of 20.11.1996 I 1804 (StatÄndV 29-22-4) Surveys mWv 27.11.1996 until 30.6.2000 suspended
(1) To register is required
- for the goods coming into the customs territory, the person who makes the customs application;
- in the other cases, the person who owns the goods in the date determined in accordance with § 6.
(2) The exhibition as well as the addition of the registration document is obligated
- for the incoming goods of the importer;
- for the outgoing goods of the exporters;
- in the other cases of the signatory.
(3) By means of a legislative decree, in order to facilitate the notification procedure or to regulate special cases of the traffic flow, it may be determined that other persons involved in trade in goods are required to register and to issue or supplement the Login documents are required. Non-official table of contents
(1) Login points are the customs offices.(2) By means of a legal regulation, the circle of customs offices may be determined and limited in order to simplify the notification procedure, and other services may be declared to be part of the registration offices. Non-official table of contents
(1) The application is due to the delivery of the officially designated, properly completed application documents by the To effect the registration of the application to the registration office.(2) The application document shall be submitted to the registration office
- at the entry of goods into the survey area, insofar as customs clearance takes place, at the same time as the customs application;
- at the exit of goods from the survey area as soon as the goods at the place of the ()
means of a legal regulation, a different date of application (paragraph 2) may be established
unofficial table of contents
- for the others as well as for special cases of receipt or exit of goods;
- to the extent that other legislation on the import of goods and the export of goods so requires for administrative simplification.
(1) In the case of export, the carriers in the country and air transport have to write to the registration office in writing when submitting the application documents, that all cargo items subject to the notification obligation are listed in them.(2) For each vessel coming from sea to a free port and loaded for any inland or inland waterway, the carrier or carrier or, if there is no cargo transaction, the owner of the cargo of the vessel shall be: to submit a register of charges. In the case of ships departing from open ports by sea, a copy of one of these documents may be required by the shipper from the filing office, to the extent that ship's szettel or other document or transfer documents are imported.(3) The loading lists referred to in paragraph 2 shall contain the following information: number, type of packaging and particulars of the packages, as well as in the German language, the designation and quantity of the goods loaded, in accordance with the connoses or other charge papers, as well as the names of the information providers in accordance with § 4. The information on the goods shall be classified in the cargo lists by invitation to storage or storage. At the exit, the consignments are to be entered in the loading lists in sequence numbers. These numbers shall be indicated on the connoses. The loading lists must contain the declaration by the shipper or carrier that all the goods loaded in the ships are recorded in them. In the case of unladen ships, the ship's guide shall declare in writing that the ship is unladen. The loading lists of ships arriving from the sea to a free port for unloading shall be submitted within eight days from the date of arrival of the vessels. In the case of ships departing from open ports by sea, the cargo lists shall be submitted within eight days for ships departing from other seaports to sea within three days of the departure of the ships, if the carrier is to: Establishment or permanent representation (brokerage, agency) in the port of departure. In other cases, the loading list of the outgoing vessels shall be submitted immediately after completion of the loading. On request, the connoses, freight cards and loading lists, which are available via the consignment, must also be submitted to the registration authorities for inspection.(4) In the case of customs and free-port traffic, other persons involved in the movement of goods and transport may also be required, by means of a legal regulation, to provide information on goods, their origin, destination and whereabout; local authorities Ship registration offices may be obliged to indicate the entry and exit of the ships of the registration office.(5) In the case of exports of customs or excise duty goods, the customs or tax operator shall submit the declaring document to the customs office which produces the customs and tax documents. The same shall apply if a registration certificate or a sample passport is made for free goods. Unofficial table of contents
In exceptional cases, it is possible to avoid unreasonable hardships or for reasons of technical simplification. , by means of a legal regulation, facilitations in the notification procedure or exemptions from the application or exceptions to the provisions of § 7 are granted insofar as it is compatible with the purpose of foreign trade statistics. Such relief and exemptions may also be provided by the President of the Federal Statistical Office in particular cases in which such relief and exemptions are particularly appropriate. Non-official table of contents
(1) According to § 10 of the Law on Statistics for Federal Purpositions of the 3. September 1953 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 1314) are persons who are obliged
(2) The registration offices can be registered at the time of registration (§ 6) by comparing the transport documents or other accompanying documents with the registration documents or by means of the goods, to verify that the persons responsible for the information referred to in paragraph 1 comply with their obligation to provide information
- in accordance with § 4 (1) for registration;
- according to § 4 para. 2 for the exhibition as well as to supplement the registration document;
- according to § 4 Article 13 (3) and Section 13 (1) of the Law on the Registration, Exhibition or Supplement of the Application Document;
- pursuant to § 7 (1) and (3) for the submission of the documents
- in accordance with § 7 (2) for the filling of the documents referred to therein;
- according to a legal decree issued pursuant to § 7 (4) and § 13 No. 1.
Footnote§ 9 para. 1 italic print: See now § 15 of the Federal Statistics Act (Federal Statistics Act-BStatG) v. 22.1.1987 I 462 Non-official table of contents
§ 10 (1) External trade statistics are the Federal Statistical Office pursuant to § 2 No. 2 of the Law on the statistics for federal purposes and to be prepared.(2) The Federal Statistical Office may make available to the Statistical Offices in Hamburg, Bremen and Lübeck the documents required for their statistical purposes for independent processing.
Footnote§ 10 para. 1 italic print: See now § 3 (1) No. 2 of the Federal Statistics Act (Federal Statistics Act-BStatG) v. 22.1.1987 I 462 Non-official table of contents
§ 11 (1) The forwarding of details for the service use of the top-class competent authorities Federal and state authorities are permitted if the name of the information providers is not disclosed.(2) The results of external trade statistics may be published by goods, by foreign countries and by federal states, if the name of the parties to the information is not disclosed. Non-official table of contents
§ 12 Agreements with foreign states remain unaffected. Non-official table of contents
§ 13 The Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Technology and the Federal Ministry of Finance are authorized to Agreement with each other
Non-official table of contents
- which is provided in § 4 (3), § 5 (2), § 6 (3), § 7 (4) and § 8 Legal regulations to be adopted;
- by means of a legal regulation the terms used in § § 3 and 4 to be specified in more detail and implementing rules for the application procedure
§ § 14 and 15 (omitted) unofficial table of contents
§ 16 (1) § 13 will enter into force on the day after the announcement of this law. In other respects, this law shall enter into force one month after its announcement.(2)