Altschuldenhilfe-Gesetz (AltschuldenAid Ordinance-AHGV)Non-official table of contents
Date of delivery: 15.12.2000
" AltschuldenAid's Regulation of 15. December 2000 (BGBl. 1734), as defined by Article 1 of the Law of 10. November 2008 (BGBl. I p. 2179) "
|:||Modified by Art. 1 G v. 10.11.2008 I 2179|
(+ + + Text evidence from: 1.1.2001 + + +)
for details on the stand specification. name="BJNR173400000BJNE000100305 " />Non-Official Table of Contents
Based on § 6a of the AltschuldenAssistance Act, which is defined by Article 1 (3) of the Law of 28. August 2000 (BGBl. I p. 1304), the Federal Government decrees: Non-official table of contents
§ 1 Additional discharge of legacy liabilities
(1) Eligible housing companies can be granted a relief amount in excess of § 4 of the Altschuldenhilfe-Gesetz (Altschuldenhilfe-Gesetz) in accordance with the available budget of the Federal Government. It is used to redeemate legacy liabilities and liabilities based on them and is calculated on the basis of the extent of the reduction in housing space.(2) The relief amount may only be granted if
Non-official table of contents
- is blank, including since the 1. In January 1998, when the application was submitted, it includes at least 15 per cent of the company's own living space,
- the applicant in his/her residence economic existence as a result of the financial burden of unleased living space is at risk,
- the reduction of living space is a necessary part of a (a) a viable reorganisation scheme for the applicant, taking into account the urban aspects in which the country participates and to which the credit institution contributes at least in the amount of the waiver of accrual compensation; ,
- The vacancy rate, the company's risk of existence and the restructuring plan are confirmed by an auditor and
- The credit institution declares its consent to the redemption of the liability.
§ 2 Calculation of the discharge
The calculation basis for the partial relief obtained is reduced in accordance with § 2 para. 1 sentence 2 of the Altschuldenhilfe-Gesetz recognised old liabilities at the level of 1. January 1994. The amount of the relief shall be calculated on the basis of the 8% reduction in the average length of the average of the total living area of the applicant, not more than 150 Deutsche Mark, multiplied by the number of the total area of residence of the applicant. the square meter of the after-renovation concept according to § 1 para. 2 no. 3 or since 1. The applicant's living area has been torn down in January 2000. The amount of the relief shall not exceed the national contribution to the reorganization concept pursuant to § 1 para. 2 no. 3. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Application authorization and deadline
The company is entitled to apply for application in accordance with § 2 (1) (1) and (No 3) of the Old-school-aid law, which has received old-school aid in accordance with § 4 or § 7 of the Altschuldenhilfe-Gesetz (Altschuldenhilfe-Gesetz). The application shall be made in writing by the confirmations and declarations required in accordance with § 1 (2) (4) and (5) and by 31. December 2003. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Requirement to grant benefit
A decision on the granting of the relief amount can be made before demolition of the living space. The conditions for the granting of the service itself are the completion of the demolition or the demolition of the building at the latest by 31. December 2013 and the fulfilment of the obligations of the housing company in accordance with § 5 of the Altschuldenhilfe-Gesetz or the confirmation by the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau that the company does not have to represent the non-performance. Non-official table of contents
§ 5 Entry into force
This regulation occurs on the 1. 1 January 2001.