Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/agrarmsv/BJNR399800013.html
Regulation to the development of the market structure in the field of agriculture (agricultural structure regulation - AgrarMSV) AgrarMSV Ausfertigung date: 15.11.2013 full quotation: "agricultural structure regulation of 15 November 2013 (BGBl. I S. 3998), by article 6 of the law of June 18, 2014 (BGBl. I p. 798) is changed" stand: amended by art. 6 V v. 18.6.2014 I 798 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection off) : 29.11.2013 +++) (+++ to the application see section 23 para 2 +++) input formula prescribed in the Federal Ministry of food, agriculture and consumer protection on reason - article 2, paragraph 3, article 4, paragraph 1, in the case of § 4 paragraph 1 No. 1 in conjunction with § 1, paragraph 3, sentence 1 and § 4 paragraph 1 number 2 letter c double letter cc also in connection with article 9, paragraph 3, sentence 1 , and article 5, paragraph 2 and article 7 paragraph 1 of the agricultural market structure law of 20 April 2013 (BGBl. I p. 917) in agreement with the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology and - article 9, paragraph 1 number 2, also in conjunction with § 9 paragraph 2 sentence 2, of the agricultural market structure law of 20 April 2013 (BGBl. I p. 917): table of contents table of contents section 1 General provisions § 1 product areas § 2 principle of recognition article 3 General recognition conditions § 4 approval procedure § 5 loss of licence § 6 violation of antitrust law § 7 section 2 agricultural organization register producer organisations and their associations § 8 objectives § 9 section 10 membership minimum number of members; Obligation; Range of recognition of section 11 associations section 3 interbranch organisations § 12 objectives § 13 membership section 4 special provisions applicable to the product area wine section 14 minimum acreage for producer organisations section 5 special provisions applicable to the product range of milk and milk products § 15 negotiations on raw milk contracts § 16 releases section 6 special provisions applicable to the product range agricultural ethyl alcohol section 17 requirements of the production section 7 monitoring; Messages; Offences article 18 hold article 19 monitoring of the recognition requirements section 20 monitoring powers; Duldungs - and participation obligations § 21 releases section 22 offences section 8 transitional and final provisions article 23 transitional provisions article 24 revoking provisions § 25 entry into force system (to § 1 paragraph 1) supplements by product areas and other product areas section 1 General provisions § 1 product ranges (1) which can be areas of agricultural products are recognized for each agricultural organizations (product areas), the sectors are in article 1 1, paragraph 1 letter a through h and j-t, as well as paragraphs 3 and 4 of Regulation (EC) No 1234/2007 of the Council of 22 October 2007 establishing a common organisation of agricultural markets and on specific provisions for certain agricultural products (OJ OJ L 299 of November 16, 2007, p. 1) are set in its currently valid version, where individual these sectors apply supplements I of plant of this regulation contained in section as part of the scope of the product, and 2. the product areas listed in section II of the plant of this regulation.
(2) in the areas of product referred to in paragraph 1 the recognition of agricultural organizations is under the provisions of Union law, and in addition to the provisions of the agricultural market structure Act and this regulation.
(3) by way of derogation from paragraph 1 no industry associations can be recognized in the product area of wine.
(4) this regulation does not apply product areas outside of paragraph 1, for which is a recognition of agricultural organizations according to other regulations.
§ 2 (1) a recognition is agricultural organization to acknowledge on their request, if they 1 the general recognition criteria of section 3 and 2 the special recognition requirements that each apply to the applicant organisation of the agricultural legislation of the Union, the agricultural market structure Act and this regulation for certain agricultural organisations or specific product areas, meets.
(2) for each product area, in which an agricultural organization is needed a separate recognition.
(3) a recognized agricultural organization may agricultural products within the meaning of point 1 not recognized by their call includes 1 an activity which relates to agricultural products outside recognition of their, or 2 or a corresponding impression.
(4) the exercise of rights and duties which are assigned to an agricultural organization by the agricultural organization law, the responsibility to individuals who have been appointed on the basis of the Statute of the agricultural Agency to represent them in legal relations.
§ 3 General conditions of recognition of an agricultural organization must 1 be a legal entity of private law or public law or an Association of persons of private law, 2 can trace back its foundation on the initiative of their members, 3. headquartered in a country in which they a) has members and b) a not negligible compared with their total activity activity unfolds, have, unless it is an industry trade association , and have 4 on a written Statute, a) the aa) name, bb) headquarters and cc) meet the recognition conditions are, b) the regulations aa) bb to decision-making based on democratic principles,) cc membership contributions,) dd to the proper exercise of the tasks) ee to accommodate of new members and the termination of membership,) to sanctions for infringements against the membership obligations and ff) provides for the establishment of branch offices.
§ 4 approval procedure (1) is the application of an agricultural organisation for recognition in writing to the competent authority. The proposal 1 are the applicable statutes of the agricultural organization, 2. a list of first and last names, in the case of legal persons of the names of all existing at the time of the application for members of the agricultural organization including their respective address, 3. a proof for each Member referred to in paragraph 2, that it meets the requirements of agricultural organization law to the membership, as well as 4. proof on fulfilling the requirement of § 3 number 1 to be attached. As far as one does a request for recognition in an official register registration enabled person Association, this has by way of derogation from set to enclose a certified copy of its founding Treaty to 2 number 4. The agricultural organization has to provide more information at the request of the competent authority and to submit evidence, as far as the documents submitted on the basis of the sentences 2 and 3 for the verification of the recognition requirements are not sufficient, and as far as this is necessary for the examination of the recognition.
(2) on the request is to decide within four months of the existence of the information necessary for the examination of the recognition and documentation by decision. Missing required information or documents, the authority shall inform the applicant thereof. Need for further testing, results from a hearing the competent authority may extend the period of sentence 1 by up to two months.
(3) a recognised agricultural organisation has the competent authority any change of facts relevant for the fulfilment of the conditions of application, arising after the recognition, in particular, any legal amendment of the articles, three months from the be of the change in writing. The documents suitable for detecting communication shall be attached.
(4) the establishment of the headquarters changes in the statutes and changes the local authority, the amendment to the Constitution of the authority until the change is communicated. This body shall inform the new competent authority about the amendment to the Constitution with the inclusion of the articles of Association.
(5) is a recognition cancelled or lapsed in any other way, the agricultural organization can be recognized at the earliest one year from the effect be of the removal again. The competent body may shorten the period pursuant to sentence 1 in cases of special hardness.
§ 5 removal of recognition (1) is the recognition to take back if a recognition condition was not given. She shall be revoked, if subsequently a recognition condition is no longer satisfied. Instead of withdrawal or revocation, the competent authority may order the suspension of recognition if facts justify the assumption that the reason for the withdrawal or revocation will be eliminated within a reasonable period of time.
(2) relating to the activities covered by the recognition continued a serious infringement which is located outside of the compliance with the recognition requirements and are attributable to the agricultural organization, committed by the appearance of agricultural organization is so substantially impaired or can be, so that a State recognition this is contrary, recognition may be withdrawn. The necessary consultation of agricultural organization has to be carried out with the participation of the appropriate professional authority. Instead of the revocation sentence 3 can be arranged according to paragraph 1 the rest of the recognition.
(3) a recognition condition of agricultural organization law, changes to the recognition of the agricultural organizations must comply with the modified condition of recognition period of twelve months after the effective date of the change. The competent authority indicates the farm organization in writing the change, the agricultural organization of the competent authority on request the period referred to in sentence 1 communicated until the end, to meet the changed conditions of recognition. No communication shall be made pursuant to sentence 2 or the agricultural organization does not meet the changed condition of recognition until the end of the period referred to in sentence 1 the competent authority arranges the termination of recognition by decision. Instead of extinguishing the rest of recognition can be arranged if the facts justify the assumption, that the unfulfilled recognition requirement will be fulfilled within a reasonable period of time.
(4) is repealed the possibility of recognition for certain agricultural organizations, the recognition of affected agricultural organisations expires after the expiration of twelve months from the suspension. In cases of special hardness, the period referred to in sentence 1 can be extended on request to a maximum of six months. The void is to determine by decision of the competent authority.
(5) on the recognition can be omitted at any time in writing to the competent authority. The waiver is to be determined by decision and is effective with this statement.
§ 6 violation of antitrust law initiate proceedings for infringement of a recognised agricultural organisation against a cartel provision the competent antitrust authority, they shall inform the competent authority thereof and can request this for the procedure required information and documents. The competent antitrust authority in the proceedings shall take a decision to the agricultural organization, it has to convey the decision of the competent authority informed. Set is 2 according to law or legal annulment of the decision.
§ 7 agricultural organization register (1) body responsible for the management of the agricultural organization register is the Federal Agency for agriculture and food (Bundesanstalt) by way of derogation from article 6, paragraph 1, of the agricultural market structure law.
(2) the bodies referred to in article 6, paragraph 1, of the agricultural market structure law transmit the Federal Agency to the end of each quarter of the calendar year in article 6 paragraph 1 and referred to in 3 sentence 1 of the law on agricultural market structure data in a form of electronically processing enabled, and separately for each agricultural organization. The Federal Agency can introduce requirements for the data format and the data fields in the Federal Gazette for providing.
Section 2 POS and goals each producer organisation has their associations § 8 wholly or in part to pursue one or more of the following objectives: 1 ensure of the planned and in particular in quantitative and qualitative terms demand-oriented production, 2. concentration of supply and marketing the production of their members, 3. reducing production costs and stabilising producer prices.
§ 9 membership (1) member of a producer organisation can only be who is producer of agricultural urerzeugnissen, 1 which originate from the product range that will be covered by the producer organisation, or 2 which is made by the producer or producer organisation an agricultural processing product that belongs to the product covered by the organisation.
(2) in the event that a producer is producing prescribed pursuant to paragraph 1 during its membership, the Statute of a producer organisation must provide that the Member, subject to a membership in the meaning of paragraph 3, within one year after the setting from the producer organisation resigns, unless vereins - or company law provisions do not preclude.
(3) persons who produce no agricultural urerzeugnisse, (inactive members) can be only a member of a producer organisation if the Statute provides that the active members have the required under the statutes of the majority of voting rights in the organs of the organisation. Inactive members may not contribute to the fulfilment of recognition requirements.
(4) a producer organisation may operate their activities only third to the implementation if the respective third party under the supervision of the producer organisation is.
§ 10 minimum number of members; Obligation; Range of recognition (1) five members of the minimum number of members of a producer organisation.
(2) the members of a producers ' organisation are obliged, at least 90 percent of their agricultural products intended for sale, which are the subject of activity of the producer organisation, offered to let (obligation) by the producer organisation for sale.
(3) the producer organisation, may waive wholly or partly the obligation by a decision of its organ competent for the essential decisions with a two-thirds majority of the votes. As far as the sale of agricultural products should be selling rules.
(4) an only short term violation of the minimum number of members or the obligation does not affect the recognition.
(5) the recognition extends only to Agrarur - and agricultural processed products within the meaning of article 9, paragraph 1.
§ 11 associations (1) every Association has wholly or in part to pursue one or more of the objectives referred to in article 8.
(2) member of an association may be only a producer organisation recognised in the scope of application of the law of agricultural market structure, which is active in the product range covered by the Association. A member discontinues its activities, article 9, paragraph 2 shall apply mutatis mutandis. § 9 paragraph 3 applies with the proviso, that inactive members are persons who meet none of the prerequisites of sentence 1. On the activity of third parties is to apply article 9 paragraph 4 in accordance with.
(3) the minimum membership of an association is two members.
Section 3 industry associations § 12 goals (1) a Trade Association serves each other to promote the understanding of economic operators active in the field of a product and to pursue common interests to promote the product range.
(2) in particular, an industry association can have the following objectives: 1. market research and advertising, 2. improvement of the production, processing and marketing, 3. to promote the good practice of agricultural production, 4. promotion of product quality, organic farming and regional products.
(3) the Association may generate No 1 agricultural products, process or market, 2. quantity and price fixing and similar acts, 3. give rise to distortions of competition or 4 acts perform, the a) are not strictly necessary to achieve the objectives of the common agricultural policy pursued by the activity of the Association or b) endanger the proper functioning of the common organisation of agricultural markets.
§ 13 membership (1) a trade association for a product area must at least of representatives 1 of production and 2. the processing or trafficking.
(2) the representatives must be 1 within the scope of the product and 2 each in their entirety for those referred to in paragraph 1 in the relevant industry association representing a substantial share of economic activity in the product sector concerned, at least at the regional level represented groups.
The industry association is limited in its Constitution on the part of a product range and this part constitutes a separate market, the significant share within the meaning of the sentence refers to 1 number 2 on this part of the product range.
Minimum acreage for producer organisations (1) members of a producers ' organisation in the field of product need to wine in together on a minimum area of 100 hectares of vineyards have section 4 special provisions applicable to the product area wine § 14.
(2) the provincial governments can reduce the minimum acreage by regulation for producer organisations on the basis of special regional conditions up to 30 hectares of vineyards.
Section 5 special provisions applicable to the product area milk and milk products § 15 negotiations on raw milk contracts (1) on no. 1234/2007 can negotiations over raw milk contracts within the meaning of article 126 c of Regulation (EC) a recognised producer organisation in the dairy product sector and also a farmer who is also a member of one or more other recognised producer organisations in this product area, sentences 2 to 4 belong to milk products in accordance with. The farmer concerned must have a business with two or more premises, which are located in at least two different geographical areas. Unless one or more permanent establishments in a different geographical area, the farmer to these premises of another producer organization may belong to. Different geographical areas exist where the affected producer organisations cover different spatial areas.
(2) is carried out by a recognised producer organisation in the product area of milk and milk products to the competent authority a notification within the meaning of article 126 c paragraph 2 letter f of Regulation (EC) No 1234/2007 establishing a raw milk quantity covered by the contract negotiations, the notification is a declaration that the conditions of laid down in article 126 c paragraph 2 letter d and e of Regulation (EC) No 1234/2007 , in connection with paragraph 1, are available to add. The Ministry of food and agriculture to announce pattern in the Federal Gazette for the notification referred to in sentence 1 including the corresponding declaration.
(3) results from which in paragraph 2 sentence 1 notification referred to, that that article 126c paragraph 2 c of Regulation (EC) No. of 1234/2007 shall amount to raw milk exceeded, shall inform the competent body the producer organisation within a week.
(4) paragraphs 1 to 3 are to apply to recognised associations in the product area according to milk and milk products.
Section 16 notices (1) directs the competent antitrust authority a procedure referred to in article 126 c paragraph 6 subparagraph 1 in connection with paragraph 2 sentence 2 of Regulation (EC) No. 1234/2007 one applies section 6 sentence 1 according to. A decision is taken in the proceedings shall apply accordingly § 6 clause 2 and 3.
(2) the competent antitrust decisions of the European Commission within the meaning of article 126 c paragraph 6 subparagraph 1 in connection with paragraph 2 sentence 1 of Regulation (EC) No 1234/2007 notified, divides with the competent antitrust authority of the competent authority.
(3) the countries notify the Federal Agency in the form of electronic weiterverarbeitbarer the following: 1. in article 3 (1) of the implementing Regulation (EU) No. 511 / 2012 of the Commission by June 15, 2012 releases relating to producer organisations and interbranch organisations as well as contract negotiations and relationships in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1234/2007 of the Council in the sector milk and milk products (OJ L 156 of the 16.6.2012, p. 39) referred to their amended details until March 1st of each year, 2 together with the communication pursuant to section 21 paragraph 1 that no. 511 / 2012 listed, as far as they are not already included in article 1 of the implementing Regulation (EU) of article 21, paragraph 1.
(4) arises from a communication pursuant to article 2 (1) of the implementing Regulation (EU) No. 511 / 2012, that the negotiations involve more than one Member State, the competent authority submits the information within the meaning of article 3 (2) of the implementing Regulation (EU) No. 511 / 2012 of the Bundesanstalt and memorandum items the competent antitrust authority.
Section 6 special provisions applicable to the product range agricultural ethyl alcohol section 17 requirements of production by way of derogation from article 10 paragraph 5 agricultural ethyl alcohol in the preparation of raw alcohol or of agricultural ethyl alcohol produced from raw materials must be in terms of product 49 percent of required annually for the production of raw materials not from the manufacturer produced raw materials. The producer is a producer organisation that processes the raw materials of their members, refers to clause 1 on the raw materials of their members.
Section 7 monitoring; Messages; Offences article 18 hold any recognized agricultural organization has all documents connected with their activity, four years from the end of the calendar year to which the documents refer, with the diligence of a prudent businessman to be kept, if not longer retention obligations under other provisions.
Article 19 monitoring of the recognition requirements each competent authority has to be checked at least 3 percent of falling within their area of competence recognized agricultural organizations on compliance with the recognition requirements annually on the basis of a risk analysis.
Article 20 monitoring powers; Duldungs - and participation obligations (1) the competent authority may authorized persons and the accompanying them are employees of the Federal Ministry of food and agriculture, the Bundesanstalt, the countries, the European Union and other Member States of the European Union, insofar as is necessary for the implementation of the agricultural organization law, including its monitoring, enter 1 during business or operating time plots, business, operating and storage facilities and means of transport , 2. visits, 3. take samples, see 4th all in writing or electronically present business documents and check and produce these documents, copies, extracts, prints or copies and required information request 5.
(2) the senior persons of an agricultural organization are required 1 in paragraph 1 to tolerate acts mentioned number 1 to 4 and 2. measures referred to in paragraph 1 to participate, especially to describe the rooms open, submit written or electronic business documents, make copies, extracts, prints or copies of the documents at their own expense, to enable the collection of samples and to furnish the necessary information.
(3) a person who is obliged to supply an information, the information on such questions, may refuse the answer himself or one who would expose number 1 to 3 of the code of civil procedure referred to members of the danger of criminal prosecution or proceedings in Article 383 paragraph 1 according to the law of administrative offences.
§ 21 releases (1) the countries share the Bundesanstalt until 10 March of each year in form of electronic weiterverarbeitbarer the following information related to the previous year, each as total and broken down by product sectors and the forms of organization referred to in article 1, paragraph 1, of the agricultural market structure law: 1 to 31 December recognised agricultural organizations, 2. the recognitions and refusals of recognition, 3. the loss of the licence , broken down by the in the articles 5 and 23 paragraph 1 referred to in each case groups, as well as 4 the rest of the recognition and the lifting of the suspension.
(2) where under Union law concerning paragraph 1, are to raise the countries share such information the Federal. Communication has set deadline for the collection of such data, or for transfer to other Member States or institutions of the European Union is a Union law pursuant to sentence 1 at least one month before expiry of the relevant period to occur, unless an alternative period is not determined in this regulation.
(3) as far as to send are the European Union claims which are available under this regulation of the Federal Agency, the Federal Agency informs the data according to the European Union EU law.
Section 22 paragraph 2 letter a of the agricultural market structure Act is administrative offences (1) any person in the sense of § 8 paragraph 1, called base not correctly attaches who intentionally or negligently a 1 contrary to article 4, paragraph 1, sentence 2 there, 2 contrary to § 4 paragraph 1 sentence 4 right does not make an indication or proof properly presents 3. contrary to article 4, paragraph 3, sentence 1 or § 5, paragraph 3, sentence 2 , also in conjunction with section 23 paragraph 1 sentence 3, a communication not, not properly, not complete, is not in the prescribed manner or in a timely manner, 4. contrary to article 15, paragraph 2, sentence 1 not, incorrectly, incompletely or not timely attaches a declaration there mentioned, 5. contrary to § 18 kept a surface not or at least four years, 6 contrary to § 20 paragraph 2 a there called action not condone number 1 or 7 violates article 20 paragraph 2 number 2 in one not engaged therein measure.
(2) any person in the sense of § 8 paragraph 1 paragraph 2 point (b) of the agricultural market structure law is who intentionally or negligently identifies an there called an agricultural product or a there called activity contrary to article 2, paragraph 3.
(3) any person in the sense of § 8 paragraph 1 No. 3 of the agricultural market structure law who intentionally or negligently breach of article 2 of the implementing Regulation (EU) is, no. 511 / 2012 of the Commission by June 15, 2012 releases as regards producer organisations and interbranch organisations as well as contract negotiations and relationships in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1234/2007 of the Council in the sector milk and milk products (OJ L 156 of the 16.6.2012, p. 39) a communication is not, incorrectly, incompletely or not in time.
Section 8 transitional and final provisions article 23 transitional provisions (1) agricultural organizations, the 1st before January 1, 2014, on the basis of the market structure Act or the agricultural market structure Act and the regulations adopted on the basis of these laws have been recognized, and that as of 1 January 2014 satisfy 2. enacted in Union legislation on the recognition of agricultural organizations in the framework of the common organization of the markets, are still recognized.
(2) within the meaning of paragraph 1 No. 1, that do not meet number 2 designated Union legislation in paragraph 1, remain recognized until the expiry of the 31 December 2014 agricultural organizations. The agricultural organisation that number does not, expire 2 provisions referred to in paragraph 1 until the expiry of the 31 December 2014 their recognition meets on the 1st January 2015. The competent authority finds the termination by decision.
(3) meets an agricultural organization, 1 for which pursuant to section 11 of the agricultural market structure law, the continued existence of the recognition is intended, and 2.
their recognition not referred to in paragraph 2 sentence 2 goes out, not all recognition conditions after the agricultural market structure Act and this regulation, it has to meet these requirements subject to the rate of 4 until 29 may 2015. These conditions are not fulfilled until that date, the recognition of the affected agricultural organization goes out. The competent authority finds the termination by decision. § 5 paragraph 3 sentence 2 to 4 and paragraph 4 applies with the proviso, that the date referred to in sentence 1 takes the place of the period referred to in article 5, paragraph 3, sentence 1. Set 1 is on the recognition requirements of §3 point 4 letter b double letter ff and the § 9 paragraph 3, sentence 1 does not apply.
Article 24 repeal of regulations on it be repealed: 1 first implementing regulation for the law of the market structure: livestock, piglets, calves further fattening and breeding livestock by August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1186), most recently by article 2 of the Decree of 5 November 1997 (BGBl. I S. 2642) is has been modified, 2 second implementing regulation for the law of the market structure: milk from August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1187), by article 2 paragraph 2 number 1 of the Act of June 26, 1992 (BGBl. I p. 1159) is has been modified , 3 third implementing regulation for the law of the market structure: fischwirtschaftliche products by August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1205), 4. Fourth implementing regulation for the law of the market structure: eggs and poultry from January 6, 1970 (BGBl. I p. 33, 156), by article 2 paragraph 2 number 2 of the Act of June 26, 1992 (BGBl. I p. 1159) is has been modified, 5 fifth regulation to the market structure Act: wine by March 4, 1970 (BGBl. I p. 245) , last by article 2 paragraph 2 number 3 of the Act of 26 June 1992 (BGBl. I p. 1159) is been changed, 6 sixth implementing regulation for the law of the market structure: cereals, oilseeds and legumes as amended by the notice of July 4, 1994 (BGBl. I S. 1459), by article 3 of the Decree of 5 November 1997 (BGBl. I S. 2642) has been modified , 7 seventh implementing regulation for the law of the market structure: potatoes by July 15, 1970 (BGBl. I p. 1112), most recently by article 2 paragraph 2 number 5 of the Act of June 26, 1992 (BGBl. I p. 1159) is has been modified, 8 eighth implementing regulation for the law of the market structure: flowers, Ornamentals and tree school products from 26 November 1970 (BGBl. I S. 1545), most recently by article 4 of the Decree of 5 November 1997 (BGBl. I S. 2642) has been changed , 9 tenth implementing regulation for the law of the market structure: tobacco by May 6, 1971 (BGBl. I S. 668), by article 2 paragraph 3 number 1 of the Act of June 26, 1992 (BGBl. I p. 1159) is has been modified, 10 eleventh implementing regulation for the law of the market structure: honey from June 18, 1971 (BGBl. I p. 825), by article 2 paragraph 3 number 2 of the Act of 26 June 1992 (BGBl. I p. 1159) is has been modified , 11 twelfth implementing regulation to the market structure law: forest plants of December 23, 1971 (BGBl. I S. 2166), by article 2 paragraph 3 number 3 of the Act of 26 June 1992 (BGBl. I p. 1159) is has been modified, 12 thirteenth implementing regulation for the law of the market structure: grafted vines and scions of 24 July 1974 (BGBl. I p. 1565), by article 2 paragraph 3 number 4 of the Act of 26 June 1992 (BGBl. I p. 1159) is has been modified , 13-sixteenth Regulation to the market structure law: wool of 6 April 1977 (BGBl. I S. 560), by article 2 paragraph 2 number 9 of the Act of June 26, 1992 (BGBl. I p. 1159) is has been modified, 14 seventeenth implementing regulation for the law of the market structure: dry food of 3 November 1987 (BGBl. I p. 2360), most recently by article 1 of the Decree of 10 June 1994 (BGBl. I S. 1256) is has been modified , 15 nineteenth implementing regulation for the law of the market structure: medicinal plants and aromatic plants from 4 February 1991 (BGBl. I S. 223), by article 2 paragraph 6 number 1 of the Act of June 26, 1992 (BGBl. I p. 1159) is has been modified, 16 twentieth implementing regulation for the law of the market structure: Hind of 4 February 1991 (BGBl. I p. 224), by article 2 paragraph 7 of the Act of 26 June 1992 (BGBl. I p. 1159) is has been modified , 17 twenty-first implementing regulation for the law of the market structure: rabbit by 4 February 1991 (BGBl. I p. 225), by article 2 paragraph 6 number 2 of the Act of 26 June 1992 (BGBl. I p. 1159) is has been modified, 18 twenty-second implementing regulation for the law of the market structure: herbal products for technical use or energy of 25 March 1992 (BGBl. I S. 734), most recently by article 5 of the Decree of 5 November 1997 (BGBl. I S. 2642) is changed.
Article 25 entry into force this regulation enter into force on the day after the announcement.
Concluding formula the Federal Council has approved.
Plant (to § 1 paragraph 1) additions of product ranges and other product areas (reference: BGBl. I 2013, 4006-4007; regarding individual changes cf. footnote) preliminary note the following CN code means a position in the framework of Regulation (EEC) No 2658/87 of 23 July 1987 on the tariff and statistical nomenclature and on the common customs tariff (OJ L 256 of the 7.9.1987, S. 1) in their respectively valid version.
Section I additions to product areas 1.
The grain product area includes also the following products: a) CN code ex 0713: dried triggered pulses, even peeled or crushed, b) CN code 1201 00 90: crushed soybeans, also other than for sowing, c) CN code 1204 00 90: flaxseed, also crushed, other than for sowing, d) CN code 1205 10 90: rape or colza seeds, also other than for sowing, e kibbled) CN code 1206 00 91 : Sunflower seeds, also crushed, other than for sowing, f) CN code 1207 50 90: mustard seeds, also crushed, other than for sowing, g) CN code ex 1207 99 97: other oil seeds and oleaginous fruits, also other than for sowing, kibbled, h) CN code ex 1214: turnips, fodder beet, roots to use as animal feed, hay, alfalfa, clover, sainfoin, forage cabbage, lupins, vetches and similar fodder in the form of pellets.
2. the wine product range includes also the following products of falling within CN code ex 2307 00 90: cream of tartar, raw.
3. the beef product range includes also the following products of falling within CN code ex 0102: cattle, alive.
4. the pork product range includes also the following products: a) CN code ex 0103: pigs, alive, b) CN codes ex 0203: meat of pigs, fresh, chilled or frozen, c) CN code 0210 11, 0210 12 and 0210 19 regarding meat of swine: meat and edible meat offal, salted, in brine, dried or smoked; Edible flours and meals of meat or meat offal.
5. the product range eggs also comprises products of falling within CN code 0407: eggs in shell, fresh, preserved or cooked.
6 the product range agricultural ethyl alcohol is also a) raw alcohol, unless he aa) derived from Annex I products, bb) has an alcohol content of below 96% by volume, cc) organoleptic properties of the raw material has and dd) is processed into ethyl alcohol, b) vinegar, as far as he aa) represents an annex I product and bb) derived from ethyl alcohol.
Section II additional product areas 1.
Following products form the product range hind and rabbit: a) CN code ex 0106: hind and domestic rabbits, b) CN code ex 0208: meat, fresh, chilled or frozen, as far as the products come from products in the sense of the letter a.
2. the product range of wool products of following form: a) CN code 5101: wool, not carded or combed, b) CN code ex 5105 10 00-5105 29 00: wool, carded or combed.
3. the product range medicinal plants make following products: CN code ex 1211: plants and parts of plants, seeds and fruits of a kind used mainly for the production of fungicidal or for purposes of medical, fresh or dried, cut, ground or similar finely crushed.
Search Translated Laws of Germany