Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/agrarausbsteignv/BJNR217400005.html
Regulation regarding the suitability of the training facility for the training of specialist agricultural service AgrarAusbStEignV Ausfertigung date: 13.07.2005 full quotation: "regulation about the suitability of the training centre for the vocational training specialist agricultural service July 13, 2005 (BGBl. I p. 2174), by article 13 of the Decree of 21 may 2014 (BGBl. I S. 548) is changed" stand: amended by art. 13 V v. 21.5.2014 I 548 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 1.8.2005 +++) input formula on the basis of article 27 par. 3 of the vocational education Act of 23 March 2005 (BGBl. I p. 931) enacted the Federal Ministry for consumer protection, nutrition and agriculture in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research after consulting the main Committee of the Federal Institute for vocational education and training: § 1 minimum requirements to the institution and the economic state of (1) the educational institution must, taking into account the criteria referred to in section 27, paragraph 1, of the vocational training Act a company be , the type and size of production and services, as well as after its management state the conditions for offers, that the trainees in the regulation concerning the vocational training of specialist agricultural service by July 23, 2009 (BGBl. I p. 2157) in the currently valid version required skills, knowledge, and skills (professional capacity) gives are can. Continuous guidance must be guaranteed.
(2) the educational institution must be managed as acquisition, as a separate agricultural operating unit, as agricultural services company or as a public institution and according to economic principles. The economic results must be recorded according to accounting.
(3) the buildings, structures and technical equipment of the training facility must meet the requirements in terms of the training objectives and be in good condition.
(4) educational institutions, which do not have necessary surface facilities and composition of cultures as well as services that to carry out the training, may form only if they prove that the agricultural works and services in the scope necessary for the training and the necessary diversity of contractors can be performed.
(5) it must be ensured that the necessary resources, in particular the devices, machines and equipment, are available for the training available and are in good condition. The necessary technical and structural facilities must be present for their care, as well as for maintenance and repair work.
(6) an imprint of the Ordinance on the vocational training of specialist agricultural service, as well as the examination regulations and the education plan must be designed in the training facility at a suitable place for inspection or given to the trainees. The trainees should be supportive literature available for company-based training. As far as collective rules apply for the training operation, these are in the training facility for the inspection to be interpreted.
(7) the educational institution must be the guarantee that the regulations of the prevocational, accident prevention regulations, the workplace Ordinance and other regulations for the protection of the trainees can be complied. She must have suitable social spaces and sanitary spaces. A clearance certificate of the competent professional association over the compliance with the accident prevention regulations must be in the application in accordance with article 27 par. 3 of the vocational training Act, which is not older than one year. Trainers took on apprentices in the domestic community, so accommodation must be provided, which is contemporary designed and equipped.
(8) a training site is unsuitable, if insolvency or composition proceedings has been opened against the assets of the holder or the owner.
Section 2 exemptions a training facility, where the necessary professional skills, knowledge and abilities to the full extent can be arranged, is considered suitable, if it is ensured that these can be communicated through training outside the training facility in a different accredited training facility or in the form of inter-company training.
Article 3 entry into force this regulation enters into force on 1 August 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Germany