Law On The Implementation Of The Legal Acts Of The European Community Or The European Union On Community Information And Promotion Actions For Agricultural Products
Original Language Title: Gesetz zur Durchführung der Rechtsakte der Europäischen Gemeinschaft oder der Europäischen Union über gemeinschaftliche Informations- und Absatzförderungsmaßnahmen für Agrarerzeugnisse
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/agrarabsfdg/BJNR268800002.html
Law on the implementation of the legal acts of the European Community or the European Union on community information and promotion measures for agricultural products (agricultural sales promotion implementation Act - AgrarAbsFDG) AgrarAbsFDG Ausfertigung date: 19.07.2002 full quotation: "agricultural sales promotion implementation Act of 19 July 2002 (BGBl. I S. 2688), most recently by article 30 of the law of December 9, 2010 (BGBl. I S. 1934) has been changed" stand: last amended by article 30 G v. 9.12.2010 I in 1934 about the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 26.7.2002 +++) heading: name idF d. Article 30 number 1 G v. 9.12.2010 I 1934 mWv 15.12.2010 § 1 scope of application this law applies to the implementation of the legal acts of the European Community or the European Union on community information and promotion actions for agricultural products.
§ 2 competent authority responsible for the implementation of the legal acts referred to in section 1, this Act and the regulations adopted on the basis of this Act is the Federal Institute for agriculture and food (Bundesanstalt).
§ 3 as far as it is Duldungs - cooperation duties (1) required, and to monitor the existence of or compliance with the eligibility requirements, the Federal Agency in person (beneficiary), while the business or operating time 1 enter premises, premises, and the premises and make visits there, performing community information or promotion measures within the framework of the legal acts referred to in article 1 must admit 2. business records and review or 3. request the necessary information.
(2) the beneficiary is obliged, 1 to tolerate the measures 1 and 2 referred to in paragraph 1, 2nd in visits to participate to submit business documents on demand and to furnish the necessary information.
(3) the debtor to issue a report providing information on such questions, may refuse the answers himself or an expose of the Nos. 1 to 3 of the code of civil procedure referred to members of the danger of criminal prosecution or proceedings would in section 383, paragraph 1 according to the law of administrative offences.
(4) the beneficiary for the fulfilment of its obligations towards the Federal contracting partner, uses the paragraphs 1 to 3, on the Contracting Party will find appropriate application.
Section 4 authorisation to adopt legal regulations the Federal Ministry of food, agriculture and consumer protection is authorized by Decree without the consent of the Federal Council, as far as this to carry out in § 1 is acts referred to required to legislate 1 on the procedure for the granting of subsidies, especially for prolonged periods and the use of patterns and forms, 2 on the obligation to security services for funding, as well as art , Amount and procedure of securities, in particular over the provision, management, release and decline, 3. monitoring of compliance with the rules in the sense of § 1, as well as the regulations adopted on the basis of this Act; section 16 of the Act for the implementation of the common organisations of the market and direct payments is to be applied accordingly.
Article 5 any person is fine rules (1), contravenes who intentionally or recklessly 1 violates article 3 par. 2 a there called measure does not condone No. 1, 2. contrary to section 3 para 2 No. 2 on a tour not involved, a surface not, not properly, submits incomplete or not in time or information given not, incorrectly, incompletely or not in time or 3. a legal regulation according to § 4 No. 2 or 3, or an enforceable order on the basis of such legal regulation , as far as the legal regulation for a specific offence refers to this fine provision.
(2) the offence can be punished with a fine up to five thousand euros.
(3) administrative authority no. 1 of the code of administrative offences is the Federal Agency in the sense of § 36 para 1.
Article 6 entry into force this law enters into force on the day after the announcement.
Search Translated Laws of Germany