Regulation on the introduction of working-court order formsA non-official table of contents
Date of completion: 15.12.1977
" Regulation introducing Forms for the working-court order procedure of 15. December 1977 (BGBl. 2625), as last amended by Article 1 of the Regulation of 30 June 2008. September 2014 (BGBl. I p. 1566) "
|:||Last modified by Art. 1 V v. 30.9.2014 I 1566|
For details, see the Notes
(+ + + text evidence from: 1.1.1978 + + +)
icon in the menu. name="BJNR026250977BJNE000100303 " />Table of Contents unofficial
As a result of the simplification amendment of Article 3 (2) of the 3. December 1976 (BGBl. I p. 3281) inserted § 46a (7) of the Labour Courts Act with the consent of the Federal Council: Non-official table of contents
§ 1 Forms
(1) The procedure for the payment procedure in the case of the courts for work shall be introduced
- in Appendix 1, a certain form for the notification of the order and the order for enforcement,
- the form specified in Appendix 2 for the objection.
This does not apply to: Payment methods in which
- the applicant operates the payment method machine,
- the letter of formal notice abroad or article 32 of the Additional Agreement to the NATO military statute of 3. August 1959 (BGBl. 2).
(2) The form specified in Appendix 1 is to be executed as a copy set in the format DIN A 4. The paper weight shall be at least 60 g/m2. For the preliminary sheet, light blue (DIN 19300), for sheet 3 light yellow (DIN 19300) paper, for the remaining leaves white paper is to be used. The piercing means must be such that the readability of the copies is ensured. Non-read-out media (self-piercing paper) may be used if the form is not sent to the court by postal consignment or if it is packaged with sufficient packaging is protected against printing during transmission. The same applies to an embodiment of the write-through set without the break-off provided in the carrier sheets for the punctiform means.(3) The following deviations from the form specified in Appendix 1 are allowed:
- The user may use the following: Form without the first sheet, without the design sheet, without the number of sheets on sheet 1, without the indication of the filling instructions in the last sentence of the delivery message, without the numbers relating to the filling-out information on the Run the front of the sheet 3 and without the filling instructions on the back of the sheet 3.
- The user who is responsible for the name of the legal If a representative space is not sufficient, the name of the legal representatives may be printed on the back of the sheets 1 to 5. In these cases, a corresponding notice must be printed on the front of these sheets.
- The user can see the section on sheet 1 by the Points 3 to 8 may be carried out in the leaves 1 to 5, by way of derogation from the classification provided for, provided that this classification is not appropriate for its information and that the divergent classification does not include the understanding of the form
- Corrections based on a change of legislation.
(4) The form specified in Appendix 2 shall be based on light-red paper run. It may also be provided as a copy set with a third sheet for a copy of the objection to be reserved by the defendant. Non-official table of contents
§ 1a Labeling by writing program
(1) The form specified in Appendix 1 can be in one of the sheets 1 to 3 the existing part of the form for the application for the adoption of the letter of payment and in a part of the form in sheets 3 to 5 of the form for the application for the adoption of the enforcement order in an execution in which the sheets are each individually using a writing program. The program must
- match that of sheet 1 to sheets 2 to 5, and that of sheet 3 to sheet 4 and 5 to provide data to be transmitted,
- to be sufficiently protected against changing interventions in the evidence to be transferred to the follleblades and
- provide for the submission of the lower address field on the sheet 3 and on sheet 4 to be submitted by the application for the adoption of the letter of payment.
(2) The The manufacturer of the forms and the manufacturer and the name of the programme used for the labelling shall be made visible at least on sheet 1 and on the sheet 3 used for the application for the adoption of the order for enforcement. In the free field, sheet 1 must contain, in addition to the room for the entrance stamp of the court, instead of the address window provided there: " The information on the contents of the letter of payment on this sheet signed by me shall be correct with which are the same on sheets 2 and 3." In the page 3 to be submitted with the request for notice of payment, the delivery message shall not include the last sentence and the form on the back. The sheet 3 used for the application for the adoption of the order for enforcement shall be listed without the delivery message and shall be placed in the free field next to the room for the entry stamp of the court in place of the place of entry for the order. " The date of payment of the order of payment notified to me by the court was correctly and completely transferred to the sheet 3 used for the adoption of the enforcement order and by my signature. or my electronic signature. The information on the content of the enforcement order on this sheet is consistent with those on sheets 4 and 5. ". After consultation with the court, the two partial vases can be prepared as an additional sheet, which is already prepared by the applicant with The name and address and, in the case of the second partial form, also the form of the postal delivery certificate filled with the business number of the court are attached.(3) The sheets shall be provided with a copy of a copy, which shall also ensure the legibility of the copies by the court in the event of a handwritten processing; § 1 (2) sentence 5 shall apply accordingly.(4) Where the request for payment is made by an attorney, only the form of the application referred to in paragraphs 1 to 3 shall be admissible.(5) The courts for work items may also create the execution referred to in paragraph 1 by means of a data processing programme. The programme shall comply with the requirements laid down in the second sentence of paragraph 1. The manufacturer of the forms shall be recognisable at least on sheet 1 and on the sheet 3 used for the application for the adoption of the order for enforcement.(6) The application of the above provisions shall be suspended until such time as the cause is remedied. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Information on consumer loans and grants
(1) Power an entrepre or in the case of the assignment of the Zessionar claims arising from a contract in accordance with § § 491 to 509 of the Civil Code, the trader or the assignee shall additionally have in the field provided for the claims designation of the form specified in Appendix 1 additional the following information (§ 690 (1) no. 3 of the Code of Civil Procedure):
" Claim from the contract in accordance with § § 491 to 509 of the Civil Code of ... Effective Annual Rate ... % ".
In the cases of § 504 and § 505 of the Civil Code, it is sufficient to specify:
" Claim from the contract in accordance with § § 491 to 509 of the Civil Code ". (2) Power an entrepre or in the case of the assignment of the Zessionar claims from a contract for which the Consumer Credit Act applies, the trader or the assignee must also provide the following information in the field of the form specified in Appendix 1 for the claims designation (Section 690 (1)). No. 3 of the Code of Civil Procedure):
" Claim from the Treaty of ... for which the Consumer Credit Act applies. Effective Annual Rate ...
In the cases of § 5 of the Consumer Credit Act, it is sufficient to specify:
"Claim from the contract for which the Consumer Credit Act applies". Non-official table of contents
§ 2a Overline rule
The pre-printed forms that have been introduced so far can be up to 30. April 2015, when they are used in Annex 1, as amended by Article 32 (1) of the "Act on the introduction of the euro in legal provisions and in the laws of the law of criminal law and of the law of the law of the European Union, amending the order of law of the order of the law". as well as to the amendment of other laws " of 13. December 2001 (BGBl. I p. 3574).
§ 2a italic print: must be correctly "Administrative Offense Right" Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Entry into force
This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January January 1978 in force. Non-Official Table of Contents
The Federal Minister
for Work and Social Order
Ehrenberg unofficial table of contents
(site: BGBl. I 2014, 1568-1580) Form
for the Mahn and Enforcement Notification PDF document is displayed in your own windowunofficial table of contents
(site: BGBl. I 2001, 379-382)Asset