Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/spiritv/BJNR031000998.html
Regulation on certain spirituous beverages (alcoholic beverages regulation - AGeV) AGeV Ausfertigung date: 29.01.1998 full quotation: "alcoholic beverages regulation as amended by the notice of June 30, 2003 (BGBl. I p. 1255), most recently by article 5 of the Decree of the 18th June 2014 (BGBl. I p. 798) has been changed" stand: Neugefasst by BEK. v. 30.6.2003 I 1255;
last modified by article 5 V v. 18.6.2014 I 798 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 6.2.1998 +++) (+++ official note of the standard authority on EC law: attention EWGRL 189/83 (CELEX Nr: 383 L 0189) attention EGRL 34/98 (CELEX Nr: 398 L 0034) cf. V v. 30.6.2003 I 1253 +++) heading: IdF d. Article 1 No. 1 V v. 8.12.2000 1686 mWv contain the obligations of Directive 83/189/EEC of 28 March 1983 about an information procedure in the field of technical standards and regulations (OJ EC No. L 109, p. 8), as last amended by Directive 94/10/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 March 1994 (OJ EC No. L 100, p. 30), have been observed.
The first section of spirits section 1 brandy or brandy (1) in the commercial production of brandy or brandy in the categories set out in annex II, point 5 of Regulation (EC) No. 110 / 2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 January 2008 on the definition, description, presentation and labelling of spirit drinks as well as to the protection of geographical indications of spirit drinks and repealing Council Regulation (EEC) No. 1576/89 (OJ L-39 by the 13.2.2008, p. 16) in accordance with annex II, point 5 letter (d) shall sentence 2 of Regulation (EC) No 110 / 2008 to round out the taste and smell characteristics extracts are used. These extracts are 1 through storage of wine distillate on Oak or oak wood chips or 2. through storage of wine distillate on dried prunes, green (unripe) walnuts, also dried, or dried almond shells, roasted, manufactured, where the wine distillate used for manufacturing to less than 94.8% by volume must be distilled. Annex I point 3 of Regulation (EC) No. 110 / 2008 listed products can also caramelized be in.
(2) the statements must made; 1 sentence 2 after paragraph cold way thereby, the distillates obtained from their residues may be used.
(3) brandy or brandy, which other sentence 2 in connection with paragraph 2 acceptable substances have been used as according to paragraph 1, may not be professional in the traffic.
§ 2 German brandy a spirit drink in annex II No. 5 of Regulation (EC) No. 110 / 2008 may be marketed under the denomination of "German brandy" Professional only in the traffic, if 1 the production, except which of the distillate in the country is done, 2. the grapes used to produce come exclusively from grape varieties, by a Member State of the European Union pursuant to article 81 paragraphs 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) No. 1308/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the 17 Dec 2013 establishing a common market organisation for agricultural products, and repealing Regulations (EEC) no 922/72, (EEC) No 234/79, (EC) no 1037/2001 and (EC) No. 1234/2007 (OJ L 347 of the 20.12.2013, p. 671) were classified in the currently valid version, 3. the product is obtained a wine distillate at less than 86% by volume exclusively by the distillation at less than 86% of the volume of wine or fortified wine or by the Redistillation and contains a total amount on the higher alcohols Isobutanol, 1-propanol and butanol from more than 150 grams per hectolitre of pure alcohol , 4. the entire used wine distillate at least 12 months in oak barrels with a filling capacity of not more than 1 000 litres is matured 5 to sugars only which is in annex 1 No. 1 to 6 of regulation of sugar types also betrothed listed sugars,, and only in quantities have been calculated that the total content of sugars as invert sugar amounts to no more than 20 grams in one liter of the ready-made product used, , made excerpts of the materials referred to in paragraph 2 have been used 6 to round out the smell and taste characteristics only in accordance with § 1 (1) sentence 2, 7 the brandy has a golden yellow to golden brown in color, has the typical characteristics of the used materials and in appearance, smell and taste free from errors, 8 which is at least 38% by volume alcohol content of the finished spirit and 9 the container with one according to the procedure of paragraphs 4 and 5 gave test number which will be awarded by the competent (responsible) after each national law.
§ 3 notes on the old es is prohibited to bring brandy or brandy with references to the age in the traffic or advertise, if the product or the distillate used for its production is matured in oak barrels for less than twelve months this product with such remarks. Sentence 1 applies accordingly to German brandy.
§ 4 application for a test number (1) a test number (§ 5 para 3 sentence 2) can apply for, who manufactures German brandy pursuant to section 2 or fills, or on whose behalf it is produced or bottled. The application is submitted the competent authority on a form that contains the information listed in Appendix 1. The application is free of charge in a sample of three bottles. The competent authority, can as far as the sample of three bottles for the assessment of German brandy is not sufficient, request more free samples or remove. The request is to a consecutive number (application number). The running count of application numbers ends with the calendar year. On request, the competent authority can refrain from the ongoing count of application numbers when this is detected an urgent need and a perfect control is guaranteed.
(2) unless an application before is the German brandy bottles, attach a sample of three bottles free of charge also this application. To establishing the identity is an another free sample of three bottles and an examination after bottling to bottles according to § 5 para 1 to submit. The competent authority may allow, by way of derogation from sentence 2 filling only indicate. In this case, the competent authority can request a free sample of three bottles or remove.
(3) each sample is at least a bottle until the expiration of two years after issuance of the audit notification to be kept. The storage can be abandoned also the applicant after sealing. After expiry of the retention period the applicant three months can have the sample retained by the competent authority, as far as she are not used for purposes of testing or monitoring.
(4) if the application is withdrawn or refused, or is the communication is lifted, so the sample is immediately to provide, as far as the administrative measure adopted by the competent authority is not challenged the applicant. Paragraph 3 sentence 3 shall apply accordingly.
(5) the test number is valid for a year. The German brandy before the expiration of date undergoes a significant change of its quality or taste imprinting, it requires again the allocation of a number of audit.
§ 5 examination procedure (1) with the application for a test number is an examination of an examination device approved by the competent authority without prejudice to section 4 paragraph 2 of the bottled product to present, provided that the competent authority creates not even the examination. The examination must include the following information: 1 exhibitors of the investigation findings, 2. (company) the applicant's name, 3. proposed denomination, 4. sensory findings about colour, clarity, smell and taste, 5. the established analytical values for a) alcoholic strength, grams in liter and volume percent, b) total extract (indirectly), grams in the l, c) total sugars after inversion, expressed as invert sugar grams in the liter.
(2) the competent authority has to perform a check of the senses or cause. Their decision after examination of the submitted documents and the outcome of the examination of the senses. She can cause a secondary or a further investigation, as well as request the submission of further relevant documents. She may require in particular the proof to be provided by a domestic official investigation that the products used to manufacture alcohol originates exclusively from wine and that the fractional distillation a pronounced Weinigkeit and a clear aroma of wine has been determined in the dilution. The scheme specified in Appendix 2 applies to the senses testing and its evaluation.
(3) the competent authority issued a communication with a verification number the applicant on the outcome of the examination. The test number includes 1 a number for the operation of the applicant (works number), which will be allocated by the competent authority; Number the country name, abbreviated in accordance with annex 3 is to precede, in which the competent body established, 2. the application number of the applicant (§ 4 para 1 sentence 5) and 3 the last two digits of the year of submission.
At the request of several numbers can be assigned to an operation. The communication and the test number are written to announce the applicant ten days after the test. The announcement is scheduled within three weeks of receipt of the application by the competent authority.
(4) the approval in paragraph 1 sentence 1 investigation facility referred to sets a professional training of persons the investigation and an adequate laboratory equipment ahead. A general approval could be used for investigating bodies, Run industrial wine - or brandy-chemical analysis.
(5) a double of the investigation findings referred to in paragraph 1 is the facility that conducted the investigation, five years after its creation to be kept.
§ 6 (1) the test number test number is providing to prepend "Official test number". The short form of "A.P.Nr." can be used in place of this claim.
(2) the test number and the indication referred to in paragraph 1 are on the containers destined for delivery to the consumer or on a label attached to them clearly visible, clearly legible and indelible to install. Pursuant to sentence 1, restaurants, catering facilities, as well as traders, insofar as they apply German brandy consumption within their facility, are just the consumer.
§ 7 (dropped out) - section 8 sugaring of certain spirit drinks (1) in the commercial production of 1 fruit in the categories set out in annex II of Regulation (EC) No. 9 No. 110 / 2008, fire in the categories set out in annex II of Regulation (EC) No. 16 no. 110 / 2008 or spirit in the sense of annex II to Regulation (EC) No 17 No 110 / 2008, 2. grape marc spirit or grape Marc in the categories set out in annex II of Regulation (EC) No. 6 No. 110 / 2008 , 3. Topinambur or fire from Jerusalem artichoke in the sense of annex II No. 14 of Regulation (EC) No. 110 / 2008 or 4. Hefebrand or fire from Lees in the categories set out in annex II of Regulation (EC) No. 12 No. 110 / 2008 may have that according to Regulation (EC) No. 110 / 2008 permissible substances, to taste rounding off sugars, which are listed in annex 1 No. 1 to 6 of regulation of sugar types , not caramelized, be used. The total content of sugar, invert sugar calculated, as must be not more than ten grams in one liter of the ready-made product.
(2) paragraph 1 shall not apply to the mentioned there spirits, which are placed under a geographical name in the traffic.
(3) professional spirits in paragraph 1, which have been established contrary to paragraph 1 with other than the listed types of sugar or sugars over the fixed maximum, or sugar has been used in its manufacture contrary to paragraph 2, may not be placed on the market.
§ 9 spirit drinks with a geographical indication (1) the spirit drinks listed in annex 4 may be brought professional under the names listed in column 2 in the traffic, when they in addition to those for its product category in annex II of to Regulation (EC) fulfil the conditions laid down in column 3, no. 110 / 2008 requirements.
(2) also spirits professional in accordance with article 9 (5) of Regulation (EC) No 110 / 2008 using the name of another geographical specification as may one be placed in annex III to Regulation (EC) No. 110 / 2008 registered geographical indication in traffic, where's this geographical indication also a geographical indication within the meaning of article 15 (1) of Regulation (EC) No 110 / 2008 is.
(3) If a brandy in the categories set out in annex II, point 9 of Regulation (EC) No 110 / 2008 or a ghost in the categories set out in annex II, point 17 of Regulation (EC) No 110 / 2008 in a region or a place is made, or a in Appendix 4 number 1, column 3 or number 2 column 3 said area belongs to , the name of this place or this region may in addition referred to in annex II, point 9 letter f or g or number 17 of Regulation (EC) No 110 / 2008 used to the denomination, if in addition to the requirements for the product category referred to in annex II of to Regulation (EC) No. 110 / 2008 of fruit spirit or spirit in the respective region or the respective local fruits is made , which come from the respective region or the relevant place, and in Appendix 4 number 1 column 3 or number 2 column 3 has fixed minimum alcoholic strength.
section 9a of the grain or grain fire (1) a spirit drink in annex II of Regulation (EC) No. 3 No. 110 / 2008 may no. 110 / 2008 listed denomination "Grain" or "Grain fire" Professional only in the traffic be brought under in annex III of Regulation (EC) No. 3, if 1 the manufacture, including that of the distillate, and the reduction on Distilation water at home , in Austria or in the German-speaking community of Belgium takes place are, 2. the distillate of a) exclusively by distillation of fermented mash made from full grain of wheat, barley, oats, rye or buckwheat with all its components or b) by Redistillation one has been established according to letter a distillate produced, 3. no food additives have been used for the product and the alcoholic finished 4. liquor a) in the case of "Grain" at least 32% by volume , b) in the case of "Grain brand" amounts to at least 37.5% by volume.
Sentence 1 No. 2 to 4 shall not apply to one in Austria or in the German-speaking community Belgium manufactured and bottled there spirit in the sense of annex II to Regulation (EC) No. 3 is no. 110/2008 (2) a spirit drink in annex II of Regulation (EC) No. 3 No. 110 / 2008 may see in annex III of Regulation (EC) No. 3 No. 110 / 2008 listed sales designation "Münsterländer Korn" , "Münsterländer Korn brand", "Sendenhorster Korn", "Sendenhorster grain fire", "Bergischer Korn", "Bergischer Korn Brand", "Grain based", "Based particle fire", "Haselünner Korn", "Haselünner Korn brand", "Bunny Taler Korn" or "Rabbit Valley grain fire" are marketed Professional only, if 1 the distillate a) exclusively by the distillation of fermented mash made from full grain of wheat, barley, oats, rye or buckwheat with all its components or b) is been produced by the Redistillation of a distillate obtained by letter a, , no food additives have been used to 2 the product and the alcohol content make the 3. liquor a) in the case of "Münsterländer Korn", "Sendenhorster Korn", "Bergischem grain", "Grain based", "Haselünner Korn" or "Hare Taler Korn" at least 32% of volume, b) in the case of "Münsterländer Korn brand", "Sendenhorster grain brand", "Grain Bergischem, fire", "Based particle fire", "Haselünner Korn brand" or "Rabbit Valley grain fire" is at least 37.5% by volume and 4 column are met 3 conditions respectively specified in Appendix 4.
Second section wine-like, similar to sparkling wine and sparkling wine similar drinks and alcoholic beverages from this processed section 10 definitions (1) wine-like drinks are alcoholic beverages that are made with each other, or from fresh or preserved with cold rhubarb stems of malt extracts of honey, or otherwise in accordance with the public perception through partial or total alcoholic fermentation of fruit juice, fruit puree, each also in concentrated form, or mash of fresh or preserved with cold fruits, mixed.
(2) sparkling wine similar drinks are produced and manufactured in accordance with the public perception drinks alcoholic and carbonated drinks wine like drinks or immediately by a fermentation of the ingredients referred to in paragraph 1, unless they have dissolved carbon dioxide caused by overpressure in closed containers at + 20 ° c of at least 1 bar and not more than 2,5 bar.
(3) sparkling wine similar drinks are produced and manufactured in accordance with the public perception drinks alcoholic and carbonated drinks wine like drinks or immediately by a fermentation of the ingredients referred to in paragraph 1, unless they have a pressure due to dissolved carbon dioxide in closed containers at + 20 ° c of at least 3 bar.
(4) processed wine-like, similar to sparkling wine or sparkling wine similar drinks are alcoholic beverages that are made under paragraphs 1, 2 or 3, if necessary, in mixtures with other ingredients in accordance with the public perception of products.
(5) products of viticulture are not allowed in the commercial manufacture of the drinks referred to in paragraphs 1, 2 and 3.
(6) the food additive approval regulation are to apply.
(7) the drinks referred to in paragraphs 1 to 4 may be also no alcohol or alcohol-reduced.
(8) drinks in the paragraphs 1 to 4, not permissible products of viticulture have been used after paragraph 5, may not be professional in the traffic.
§ 11 labelling
(1) the drinks referred to in § 10 para 1 to 4 and 7 are allowed as "... Wine"only in such phrases in the traffic brought the, feature the precursors listed in article 10, paragraph 1 of which they are made. When using ingredients stemming from fruit, the name of the fruit shall be indicated. In place of the name of the fruit, other appropriate labels can be used such as in particular generic. The drinks referred to in article 10 par. 2 or 3 use not from the fermentation, carbonic acid in combination with the name is marked. This information may be omitted if a list of ingredients in food labelling regulation is indicated on the prepackage. Annex VII, part II, point 1 paragraph 6 of Regulation (EU) No. 1308/2013 remains unaffected.
(2) as far as the drinks referred to in article 10, paragraph 3 shall meet the requirements referred to in paragraph 1, they may be as '... - sparkling wine ' in article 69 (1) of Regulation (EC) no 607 / 2009 of the Commission of 14 July 2009 laying down detailed rules for the application of Regulation (EC) no 479 / 2009 of as regards protected designations of origin and geographical indications, traditional terms as well as the labelling and presentation of certain wine sector products (OJ L 193 of 24.7.2009, p. 60) be placed in the currently valid version designated presentation in traffic.
Third section felonies and misdemeanors, final provisions § 12 offences according to article 59, paragraph 1 No. 21 letter (a) of the food and feed code is punished, 1 who a) violates article 1, par. 3 brandy or brandy, b) contrary to § 2 No. 1 to 6 or 8 one liquor under the name "German brandy", c) contrary to article 8, para. 3, article 9, paragraph 1, or article 9 is a para 1 sentence 1 or 2 a spirit or d) a contrary to section 10, subsection 8 or section 11, sentence 1 there called Beverage professional brings into circulation or who brings 2 sentence 2, brandy, brandy, or German brandy with references to the age of professional on the market contrary to paragraph 3 sentence 1, also in conjunction with § 3 or advertises Professional with such remarks.
§ Any person is 13 offences according to article 60 par. 1 of the food and feed law, who negligently commits an act referred to in § 12.
§ 14 (1) up to may transitional provisions 1 January 2005 liquor within the meaning of article 2 which do not comply with the provisions of this regulation, made according to the regulations to force on 14 July 2003, marked up to be brought the dismantling of stocks on the market.
(2) by way of derogation from article 9, listed spirits to be produced at May 20, 2009 according to the force until May 19, 2008 regulations and under the reserved designations to the dismantling of stocks on the market are allowed in annex 4 No. 11 to 16.
(3) by way of derogation from article 9, paragraph 3, spirits may be marked to 31 December 2012 in accordance force until the expiration of the March 31, 2011 and brought up the need of stocks on the market.
Article 15 (entry into force) - Appendix 1 (to § 4 para 1) application for a test number for German Brandy (site of the original text: BGBl I 2003, 1260) Authority:...
Official test number: operation no....
1. applicant: Name (company):...
2. manufacturer: Name (company):...
3. identification of the German brandy: intended designation including supplementary information...
The product is bottled... partly filled...
Total amount for which the examination is requested is filled... like this...
4. type and origin of the products used to produce: Wine...
5. an examination requested ever? (Yes/no)
If Yes, under what number? ........................
6. I (we) make (assure), that the aforementioned product is manufactured and marked according to the applicable law. This pattern matches the average composition and characteristics of production.
The twelve-month maturation period for each individual used distillate fractions is met most...
The information provided above are to the best of my knowledge and belief.
I (we) declare me (US) ready to give insight into relevant documents to the competent authority for the verification of claims.
(Place, date) (Signature of applicant)
Annex 2 (to § 5 para 2) assessment scheme for German Brandy (site of the original text: BGBl I 2003, 1261) 1 sensory conditions the following preconditions are checked on Yes/No decision; NO means the exclusion from further examination.
a) color: typical - golden yellow to golden brown b) clarity: typical - bright, shine bright 2. sensory characteristics and quality number a) point scale points excellent quality description 5 4.50 5.00 intervals 4-3.50 4.49 very well 3-2.50 3.49 well 2 1.50 2.49 satisfactory not satisfactory 1 0.50 1.49 0 no assessment, i.e. exclusion of the product b) sensory characteristics and ways of scoring characteristic: possibility of scoring smell 5.0 4.5 4.0 3.5 3.0 2.5 2.0 1.5 1.0 0.5 0 taste 5.0 4.5 4.0 3.5
3.0 2.5 2.0 1.5 1.0 0.5 0 harmony 5.0 4.5 4.0 3.5 3.0 2.5 2.0 1.5 1.0 0.5 0 harmony is the interplay of smell, taste, and the other in § 2 sensory preconditions referred to in no. 6. Your review may differ compared to smell and taste to no more than 1.0 point upwards. Smell and taste are valued differently, the greater number of points is valid.
Each characteristic is individually to evaluate and to write down his score. After review of all inspection characteristics, the written scores may still be corrected. All inspection characteristics are equally important (each weighting factor 1).
The minimum number of points for each individual characteristic is 1.50 c) minimum score and number of quality. The sum of points granted for smell, taste and harmony, shared by three evaluates the quality number. The number of quality must be at least 1.50 for German brandy.
Appendix 3 (to article 5 par. 3 No. 1) abbreviations of States site of the original text: BGBl. I 2003, 1262 Baden-Württemberg: BW -, Lower Saxony, Germany: NI -, Bavaria: BY, North Rhine-Westphalia: NW -, Berlin: loading, Rhineland-Palatinate: RP, Brandenburg: BB -, Saarland: SL, Bremen: HB -, Saxony: SN -, Hamburg: HH -, Saxony-Anhalt: St, Hesse: HE-, Schleswig-Holstein: SH -, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern: MV, Thuringia: th.
Appendix 4 (for section 9 and § 9a, para. 2) spirit drinks with a geographical indication (site of the original text: BGBl. I 2003, 1263; regarding the details of the changes see footnote) item No. No. names requirements 1 2 3 1 Schwarzwälder Kirschwasser Schwarzwälder raspberry brandy, Schwarzwälder Williamsbirne, Black Forest Mirabelle, Schwarzwälder Zwetschgenwasser, production in the Black Forest from the respective fruits of the Black Forest and its nearby foothills near. Breisgau-Hochschwarzwald, Emmendingen, Constance, Lörrach, Ortenaukreis, Rottweil, Schwarzwald-Baar-Kreis, Tuttlingen, Waldshut and the cities of Freiburg and Offenburg, include "Black Forest and its nearby foothills" area of the Regierungsbezirk Freiburg the districts and the districts of Calw, Enz, Karlsruhe district of Freudenstadt, Karlsruhe, Rastatt and the district-free cities of Baden-Baden and Karlsruhe. The alcohol content of the finished spirit drink is at least 40% by volume.
2. Frankish Kirsch, Frankish Zwetschgenwasser, Frankish fruit brandy production in Swiss francs from the respective fruits of Franconia. The area of "Franconia" include the Regierungsbezirke of lower, middle and Upper Franconia. "Frankish Obstler" may be only made pears and apples. The alcohol content of the finished spirit is at least 40% of volume in the case of "Franconian Kirsch" and "Franconian Zwetschgenwasser" and in the case of "Franconian Obstler" at least 38% by volume.
3. Bavarian mountain gentian production in the free State of Bavaria from gentian roots, grown in the Bavarian Alps or the Bavarian foothills of the Alps. The alcohol content of the finished spirit drink is at least 38% by volume.
4. German grain Genever
Manufacturing in East Frisia. The districts of Aurich include to the area of "Ostfriesland" of the Regierungsbezirk of Weser-EMS, Leer and Wittmund and the city of Emden. Alcohol consists exclusively of grain distillate. The alcohol content of the finished spirit drink is at least 38% by volume.
5. Steinhäger manufacturing in Steinhagen. During the processing of the Juniper lutters by Redistillation, only ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin or distillate of grain, as well as water may be added to. The addition of other ingredients with the exception of a small amount of juniper berries is prohibited. The alcohol content of the finished spirit drink is at least 38% by volume.
6 Berliner Kümmel hamburger Kümmel, Munich seed production in the urban areas and the respective districts.
7 German herbal liqueur production in the free State of Bavaria.
8 Benediktbeurer monastery liqueur production in Benediktbeuren in accordance with local practice.
9 Vendrahardyal monastery liqueur production on the island women-Chiemsee in accordance with local practice.
10 Ettaler monastery liqueur production in Ettal in accordance with local practice.
11 Münsterländer Korn, Münsterländer Korn brand production, including that of the distillate, and the reduction on Distilation water in District 12 Sendenhorster Korn, Sendenhorster brand of grain production, including that of the distillate, and the reduction on Distilation water in Sendenhorst 13 Bergischer Korn, Bergischer Korn brand production, including that of the distillate, and the reduction on Distilation water in the Bergisches Land. To the area of "Bergisches Land" include the district Oberbergischer circle the municipalities of Bergneustadt, engelskirchen, Gummersbach, Hückeswagen, Lindlar, Marienheide, Morsbach, Nümbrecht, Radevormwald, Reichshof, Waldbröl, Wiehl, Wipperfürth. of the Rheinisch-Bergischer district of the municipalities of Bergisch Gladbach, Burscheid, Leichlingen, Odenthal, Kürten, Overath, Rösrath, Wermelskirchen. by the Rhein-Sieg district, the communities of Eitorf, Hennef, Lohmar, much, Neunkirchen-Seelscheid, Ruppichteroth, Windeck. of the District of Mettmann the towns Erkrath, Haan, Heiligenhaus, Hilden, Langenfeld, Mettmann, Germany, Ratingen, Velbert, Wülfrath. the cities Wuppertal, Remscheid, Solingen and Leverkusen and the district-free city of Cologne the districts Mülheim, lime, Porz 14 based grain, grain fire based production, including that of the distillate, and the reduction on Distilation water in the District of Emsland 15 Haselünner Korn, Haselünner Korn brand production, including that of the distillate, and the reduction on Distilation water in Haselünne 16 rabbit Valley grain , Rabbit Taler Korn brand manufacturing, including that of the distillate, and the reduction on Distilation water in the area of the rabbit Valley Association
Search Translated Laws of Germany