Regulation on training support for visits to training centres for agricultural and technical, dairy and biological technical assistance assistantsNon-official Table of contents
Date of delivery: 22.09.1971
" Regulation on training support for visits to training centres for agricultural and technical, dairy and technical equipment and equipment Biological technical assistants and assistants of 22. September 1971 (BGBl. I p. 1606) "
heading: The V is deemed to have been adopted on the basis of d. § 2 (3) by § 66 para. 2 G v. 26.8.1971 I 1409-GlNr. 2171-2-
(+ + + Text evidence from: 1.7.1970 + + +)
V occurs in the territory mentioned in Article 3 of the agreement. L. I chap. XVI Sachgeb. B Sect. II EingS. Purified Vtr v. 31.8.1990 iVm Art. 1 G v. 23.9.1990 II 885, 1132 on 1.1.1991 in force unofficial table of contents
On the basis of § 2 para. 2 of the Training Promotion Act of 19. September 1969 (Bundesgesetzbl. 1719), as last amended by the Third Law amending the Training Promotion Act of 14. May 1971 (Bundesgesetzbl. 666), the Federal Government, with the approval of the Federal Council, decrees: Non-official table of contents
§ 1 training centres
(1) Training promotion according to the Training Promotion Act, a visit to training centres will be provided for
- agricultural-technical assistants,
- Milk-technical-technical Assistants,
- biological-technical assistants.
(2) Training funding is only provided if the training is at a Public or a body approved or approved by the competent State authority. These facilities are equivalent to training centres provided by federal research institutes, provided that the training is carried out according to the training and examination regulations of the Länder. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Appeal position of the trainees
The trainees in the training centres referred to in § 1 receive training support such as pupils from vocational schools. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Berlin clause
This regulation applies in accordance with Section 14 of the Third Transfer Act of 4. January 1952 (Federal Law Gazans I p. 1) in connection with § 42 of the Training Promotion Act also in the Land Berlin. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Entry into force
This regulation occurs with effect from 1. July 1970 in force.