Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/afivo/BJNR614700008.html
Regulation on the disclosure of information about the payment of funds from the European Fund for agriculture and fisheries (agriculture and Fisheries Fund information regulation - AFIV) AFIV Ausfertigung date: 10.12.2008 full quotation: agriculture and Fisheries Fund information Decree of December 10, 2008 (eBAnz. (2008, AT147 v1), by article 1 of the Decree of May 26, 2015 (BAnz. 2015 AT 26.05.2015 V1) has been changed "stand: amended by art. 1 V v. 2.6.2009 eBAnz AT59 V1 Note: amended by art. 1 V v. 26.5.2015 BAnz AT 26.05.2015 V1 text shown documentary not yet fully processed the V occurs after their article 6 par. 2 at the end of the 12.6.2009 override , if not with the consent of the Bundesrat, something else is prescribed. Go to section 6 para 2. by article 1 No. 2 V v. 2.6.2009 eBAnz AT 59 V1, this has been extended the validity of V via the 12.6.2009, for more information on the stand number, see the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 12.12.2008 +++) heading: letter abbreviation of idF d. Article 1 No. 1 V v. 26.5.2015 BAnz AT 26.05.2015 V1 mWv 27.5.2015 input formula on the basis of § 3 para 1 in conjunction with para. 2 of the agriculture and Fisheries Fund information law of November 26, 2008 (BGBl. I S. 2330) the prescribed Federal Ministry for food, agriculture and consumer protection in agreement with the Federal Ministry of Finance: article 1 scope this Regulation applies to publications according to the agricultural and fisheries funds-information law.
Content and structure of the Internet site (1) where in article 2 paragraph 1 of the agriculture and Fisheries Fund Information Act designated Internet page will only be article 2 the 1 in articles 111 and 112 of Regulation (EU) No. 1306/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 December 2013 on the financing, management and the control system of the common agricultural policy (OJ L 347 of the 20.12.2013, p. 549), 2nd in articles 57 and 58 of the implementing Regulation (EU) No. 908 / 2014 from 6 August 2014 laying down detailed rules for the application of Regulation (EU) No. 1306/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards the paying agencies and other bodies, of management, accounts and the provisions for checks, security and transparency (OJ L 255 of the 28.8.2014, p. 59) and 3rd in article 119 in conjunction with annex V of Regulation (EU) No. 508 / 2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 may 2014 on the European maritime and Fisheries Fund and repealing Regulations (EC) No 2328 / 2003, (EC) no 861 / 2006, (EC) no 1198/2006 and (EC) no 791 / 2007 of the Council and Regulation (EU) No. 1255/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council (OJ L 149 of the 20.5.2014, S. 1) information referred to published in the currently valid version.
(2) within the database a search function is for the information concerning the European funds for agriculture to provide, which enables a search for the information.
§ 2a threshold value control (1) for the purpose of implementing article 112 of Regulation (EU) No. 1306/2013 amended the code of "Small receiver" is specified when beneficiaries, whose Gesamtbetrag to aid in a year is equal to or lower by the European Commission in accordance with article 112 (2) of Regulation (EU) is no. of 1306/2013 amount published for Germany, instead of the name.
(2) if the number of beneficiaries referred to in paragraph 1 in a municipality with regard to one who is not more than five no. 908 / 2014 measures in annex XIII of the implementing Regulation (EU) is specified for the purpose of implementation of article 58 of the implementing Regulation (EU) No. 908 / 2014 at all after paragraph 1 beneficiaries of this community, insofar as not to legal persons , instead of the municipality the next larger administrative unit specified, belongs to the municipality. The same applies if several zip codes are assigned to a municipality and the beneficiary each carried under different postcodes of same municipality.
(3) within the meaning of paragraph 2 are also County-level cities. Next larger administrative unit within the meaning of paragraph 2, the circuit is at communities County-level cities, and the country.
Article 3 rectification, blocking, and deletion of information (1) as far as a corrigendum to the published information is required under the data protection rules for the publishing point, has the information in the publication file of the database accordingly to immediately change the publishing point.
(2) where under the data protection rules for the publishing point publications are not permitted or are not permitted, the publishing point has the the publication to reason to delete this information in the publication file of the database immediately. The deletion is omitted if there is reason to believe that otherwise protect interests of the person concerned are affected. In this case, the information immediately to block.
(3) each publishing point delete the published data two years after the first day of its publication.
§ 4 inspection (1) the information on the payment of funds from the European Fund for agriculture and fisheries available exclusively over the Internet.
(2) the barrier-free information technology regulation by September 12, 2011 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 1843) in the respectively valid version shall apply mutatis mutandis.
§ 5 data security (1) the Federal Agency for agriculture and food (Bundesanstalt) through technical and organizational measures of a security concept ensures that 1 the publication of data in one according to DIN ISO/IEC 27001, Edition 2008-09 *), based on IT-Grundschutz is certified information network and all internal technical and organisational measures in the Federal agency under the terms of according to DIN ISO/IEC 27001, Edition 2008-09 , expire on based on IT-Grundschutz of certified information network of the Federal Agency, 2. that changed information published only by the each publishing point on the website, can be blocked or deleted, 3. the published information remain intact, complete, and up-to-date during its publication on the Internet.
The Federal Agency the security concept in accordance with the conditions of DIN ISO/IEC 27001, 2008-09 Edition, certification on the basis of IT-Grundschutz, regularly then has to verify or check to allow, whether it is still State of the art or to adapt to the technical development. The set of 2 period begins with the completion of the initial certification the Bundesanstalt has 1 No. 1 (2) pursuant to sentence 1 by organizational and technical arrangements to ensure, that she become immediately aware of malfunctioning occurs, and 2. to resolve this immediately.
(3) occurs during a data transmission errors or interruptions, the Federal Agency has to show this the transmitting site immediately. In this case, the Federal agency require a resubmission.
)) DIN standards referenced in this regulation have appeared at the Beuth-Verlag GmbH, Berlin and Cologne, laid down in terms of archive secured at the German Patent Office in Munich.
Article 6 entry into force, expiry this regulation enter into force on the day after the announcement.
Search Translated Laws of Germany