Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/afig/BJNR233000008.html
Law on the publication of information on the payment of funds from the European Fund for agriculture and fisheries (agricultural and fisheries funds-information-law - AFIG) AFIG Ausfertigung date: 26.11.2008 full quotation: "Agriculture and Fisheries Fund-Information Act of November 26, 2008 (BGBl. I S. 2330), by article 1 of the Act of May 20, 2015 (BGBl. I p. 725) has been changed" stand: last amended by article 2 para 106 G v. 22nd December 2011 I 3044 note : Change article 1 G v. 20.5.2015 I 725 (No. 19) textually evidenced by, edited documentary has not conclusively about the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 9.12.2008 +++) (+++ official note of the standard authority on EC law: implementing the EC Treaty 1290/2005 (CELEX Nr: 32005R1290) 1198/2006 of the EC Treaty (CELEX Nr: 32006R1198) cf. § 1 +++) input formula the Bundestag approved the following law with the consent of the Federal Council : § 1 scope and field of application this law is 1 of the implementing Regulation (EU) No. 1306/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 December 2013 on the financing, management and the control system of the common agricultural policy and repealing Regulations (EEC) no 352/78, (EC) No 165/94, (EC) No 2799/98, (EC) no 814 / 2000, (EC) No 1290/2005 and (EC) No 485 / 2008 of the Council (OJ L 347 of the 20.12.2013, p. 549) in the currently valid version and of acts adopted for its implementation, the European Union, as far as is a publication of details of a) the beneficiaries of payments from the European Guarantee Fund (EAGF) or the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD), b) the amounts received by each recipient, and c) type and description of each funded action , is provided;
2. the implementation of the Regulation (EU) No. 508 / 2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 may 2014 on the European maritime and Fisheries Fund and repealing Regulations (EC) No 2328 / 2003, (EC) no 861 / 2006, (EC) no 1198/2006 and (EC) no 791 / 2007 of the Council and Regulation (EU) No. 1255/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council (OJ L 149 of the 20.5.2014, p. 1) in the currently valid version and of acts of the European Union, insofar as it tasks the Managing Authority relating to information measures within the meaning of article 119 in conjunction with annex V of Regulation (EU) No. 508 / 2014 are adopted for their implementation.
§ 2 publication (1) for the payment of funds from the European agricultural guarantee fund, the European agricultural fund for rural development authorities of the Confederation and, as far as these funds by the countries paid are, the competent authorities of countries and in the case of the European Fisheries Fund the competent administrative authority publish 1 article 111 the information according to paragraph 1 in connection with article 112 of Regulation (EU) No. 1306/2013 in conjunction with articles 57 to 62 of the implementing Regulation (EU) No. 908 / 2014 of the Commission from August 6, 2014, laying down detailed rules for the application of Regulation (EU) No. 1306/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards the paying agencies and other bodies, of management, accounts and the provisions for checks, security and transparency (OJ L 255 of the 28.8.2014, p. 59) and 2. Article 119 in conjunction with annex V of Regulation (EU) No. 508 / 2014 in the applicable versions through the direct input to a common, operated by the Federal Agency for agriculture and food (Bundesanstalt) website after with the provisions of article 111 paragraph 1 subparagraph 2 of Regulation (EU) No. 1306/2013 in conjunction with article 59 of the implementing Regulation (EU) No. 908 / 2014 and in the case of the European maritime and Fisheries Fund in accordance with the Article 119 in conjunction with annex V of Regulation (EU) No. 508/2014th sentence 1 shall apply in the case of a municipality or a municipal Association only, if the tasks have been transferred to the municipality or the Municipal Association under this Act by law of the land.
(2) each publishing point carries the data protection responsibility for the information published by her, in particular for the legality of their survey, the admissibility of the publication and the accuracy of the information. Sufferers can claim their privacy rights at each of the publishing points, of which they have received payments. This place forwards the request to clarify the responsibilities of the competent authority.
(3) the Federal agency created in consultation with the Federal Office for security in information technology a concept of security for the Web pages, the especially those pursuant to § 9 of the Federal Data Protection Act required, from the Federal to appropriate technical and organisational measures. The safety concept is to create no later than six months after the promulgation of this law and at regular intervals to check whether it corresponds to the State of the art.
(4) the access to the website is free of charge management anybody.
(5) the published information is deleted two years after the first date of publication on the website.
(1) who collects the data from the Internet site of the Federal Agency for agriculture and food referred to in article 2, paragraph 1 paragraph 2a of the use of data and stores, may use the data only for the purposes of the relevant information to the public about the beneficiaries of payments from the European agriculture and Fisheries Fund in accordance with paragraph 2 sentence 1.
(2) the data referred to in paragraph 1 may not 1 for more than two years after the date of its first publication on the Internet site for the purpose referred to in paragraph 1 shall be used, insofar as data on payments from the agricultural funds, 2. for purposes of advertising or of Munz used or disclosed are, used 3 for abuse towards the beneficiaries of payments affected by the release.
The data referred to in paragraph 1 are to delete no later than two years after the date of its first publication on the Internet site of the Federal Agency for agriculture and food of the users mentioned in paragraph 1.
Article 3 regulation appropriations (1) which meets Ministry of food and agriculture in agreement with the Federal Ministry of Finance Ordinance with the consent of the Federal Council more detailed provisions concerning details of the procedure or technical and organizational measures for the publication of information in the Internet, in particular over 1 the content and structure of the Internet page, 2. the input, correction, blocking and deletion of information, 3. the access to the website , 4. to publish information on beneficiaries of aid payments below the article 112 of Regulation (EU) No. of 1306/2013-specific threshold value, 5. data protection and data security, and to make sure is that publications can remain intact, complete, and up-to-date and always be associated with its origin.
(2) by way of derogation from paragraph 1 the Decree may be issued until July 31, 2015 referred to in paragraph 1 without the consent of the Federal Council. The law regulation shall no later than six months after its entry into force override. Its validity may be extended only with the consent of the Federal Council.
§ 3a fine provisions (1) is any person who intentionally or negligently uses data 1 violates Article 2a, paragraph 1 or not, not fully or not timely clears 2. contrary to Article 2a, paragraph 2, sentence 2.
(2) the offence can be punished with a fine up to three hundred thousand euro.
(3) number 1 of the code of administrative offences is the Federal Agency for agriculture and food within the meaning of article 36, paragraph 1 the administration.
§ 4 proclamation of regulations the regulations can be announced by way of derogation according to this law of article 2 paragraph 1 of the adorn - and notice Act in the Federal Gazette.
Article 5 entry into force this law enters into force on the day after the announcement.
Search Translated Laws of Germany