The Law for the Promotion of Vocational Education and Training (AFBG)Non-official table of contents
Date of expend: 23.04.1996
" Promotion Promotion Act in the version of the notice of 8. October 2012 (BGBl. I p. 2126) "
|:||Recaught by Bek. v. 8.10.2012 I 2126|
For more information, see the Notes
(+ + + text evidence from: 1.1.1996 + + +)
to go to the
menu. name="BJNR062300996BJNG000203116 " />
First SectionNon-official table of contents
§ 1 Objective of the Promotion
The aim of individual support under this law is to provide financial support for participants in vocational promotion training measures through contributions to the costs of the measure and to the livelihood. Subsisting services shall be granted in so far as the necessary funds are not otherwise available. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Requirements for measures of career advancement training
(1) eligible to participate in Training of public and private institutions, the
- a degree in accordance with § 4 of the Vocational education and training law or vocational qualification recognized in accordance with § 25 of the Craft Code, a comparable professional qualification regulated by a national or national law, or a professional qualification corresponding to those vocational qualifications and
- prepare specifically in a technical direction (training target)
- Further training for public-controlled examinations on the basis of § § 53 and 54 of the Vocational Training Act or § § 42, 42a, 45, 51a and 122 of the German Vocational Training Act Handicraft order,
- equivalent training qualifications according to national or national regulations or
- equivalent training qualifications at recognised supplementary schools on the basis of state-approved examination regulations
not wear a colourful or The participation in further training courses in accordance with the recommendations of the German Hospital Society can also be eligible for further training courses.(2) Measures not subject to the implementation of public law shall be subject to the duration of the action, the design of the curriculum, the teaching methods, the training and professional experience of the teachers and the Conditions of teaching can be expected to be successful in continuing vocational training. This is generally accepted, unless there are circumstances in which the suitability of the measure to prepare for the final examination referred to in paragraph 1 (2) is in the opposite direction.(3) Measures are eligible
- in full-time form if
- include at least 400 class hours (minimum duration),
- completed within 36 calendar months (maximum time frame) and
- as a rule in each week on four working days at least 25 hours of instruction (training density);
- in part-time form, if
- include at least 400 class hours (minimum duration),
- they are completed within 48 calendar months (maximum time frame) and
- as a rule within eight months at least 150 hours of instruction (training density)
course is 45 minutes in each course. Teaching hours are attendance courses in which the professional skills, knowledge and skills provided for in the training regulations and curricula are mediated by qualified teachers in an orderly manner. Hours of practical instruction are recognised as teaching hours if their contents are mandatory in the examination regulations, they are usually carried out in the training centre under the guidance of a teacher and by theoretical instruction to a significant degree. In addition, the exam courses and test simulations with up to 10 percent of the total hours of teaching hours that are eligible under this law, but not more than 50 hours, will be provided in the curriculum of the educational institution as a mandatory exam. Eligible for recognition. Only the appropriate number of teaching hours is eligible for the achievement of the respective training target. If the measure consists of several sections of measures, the overall measure is decisive for the determination of the maximum time frame and the training density. All sections of the course concept, including the intermediate set-free times, must be taken into consideration. The sentences 1 to 8 shall also apply to the course of the course chosen by the participant or the participant.(4) The measures may consist of several self-contained sections (measure sections).(5) Education-free holiday periods according to § 11 (4) as well as individual reductions in the measure by means of offsetting already completed education or training remain out of consideration. Non-official table of contents
§ 2a Requirements for actions of the measures
The institution must be suitable for carrying out the training action. Suitability shall be granted if it is a public institution or body which is subject to state supervision or is state-approved, or a certificate attest that the institution or body is responsible for:
- according to the Recognition and Admission Regulation-Continuing Education-has been recognized or
- a system for quality assurance applies and
also,, there are no circumstances that prevent the suitability of the wearer or the device. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Exclusion of promotion
Participation in a measure is not promoted under this law if
- for them training funding according to the Federal Education Promotion Act ,
- for them unemployment benefit in continuing vocational training according to the Third Book of Social Code or in accordance with § 6 paragraph 1 of the Vocational Rehabilitation Act
- Unemployment benefits in the case of unemployment according to the Third Book of the Social Code, and that this is a full-time measure, it is because, the agency for work has agreed with the participant or the participant that the measure can be concluded,
- a start-up grant in accordance with § § 93 and 94 of the Third Book of Social Code, and it is a full-time measure, or
- Rehabilitation services according to the
theto support under this Act is limited to the benefits of a living if the cost of the measure is limited to the amount of the benefits provided by the law. Third Book of Social Code for persons without preoccupation time. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Distance learning
The participation in a distance learning course is eligible if the course according to § 12 of the The provisions of § 2 of the Act on the Protection of the Rights of the Law of the European Union are permitted or, without falling within the scope of the provisions of the law on the protection of the distance education, a public service institution and the conditions of § 2 are fulfilled. The minimum length of time in accordance with § 2 (3) and the maximum duration of funding pursuant to Article 11 (1) shall be based on the number of hours required on average for the processing of distance learning letters and the number of periods of attendance for attendance phases. Lessons to be measured. Non-official table of contents
§ 4a Media-based teaching
A measure that is partially implemented using electronic media and which is not subject to admission as distance learning in accordance with § 12 of the Distance Learning Protection Act, is encouraged if it is supplemented by classroom instruction or by a comparable and binding media-based communication and regular Success checks are carried out. In the case of media-based communication, all forms of teaching comparable to a classroom instruction, as well as forms of teaching which are carried out on an online learning platform in which the learning process is active by the teaching force, are to be understood. controlled and the learning progress of it is regularly checked. In these cases, the minimum duration in accordance with § 2 (3) and the maximum funding period in accordance with § 11 (1) shall be calculated on the basis of the number of hours of instruction provided for the classroom and the media-based communication within the meaning of § 2 Paragraph 3. Non-official table of contents
§ 5 Training at home and abroad
(1) Subject to paragraph 2, eligibility is to take part in measures taken in the following: Inland is carried out.(2) Participation in measures carried out in whole or in part in other Member States of the European Union shall be encouraged if they are carried out on the basis of agreements concluded in the respective Member States for the Training in competent bodies is carried out. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 Eligible further education, training plan
(1) Promotion is only available for targeted preparation, subject to paragraph 3. to a training objective within the meaning of Article 2 (1) (2) and only for participation in a single measure within the meaning of this Law. Support is not provided if the applicant or the applicant already has a state or state-recognised university degree or a other degree recognised as equivalent in accordance with the university law of the Länder . Already existing private-law-certified training qualifications are not accepted by a grant. If the measure consists of several sections (sections of measures), these are to be stated in the first funding application in a training plan. In the cases of sentence 4, the promotion shall, subject to § 2 (3), include all sections of measures recognised as parts of the training examination referred to in the training plan. It is also possible to promote sections of measures which conclude with an independent examination, if at the same time they are intended for the exemption of one or more parts of the training examination of a credibly made use of the training plan. higher education objectives.(2) Participation in a measure section that differs from the training plan is only encouraged if it
- contains a content specified in the training plan. Measure section,
- represents a meaningful addition to the training plan, or
- a measure section specified in the training plan that is no longer offered, largely replaced
and the revised overall measure will continue to meet the eligibility requirements § 2 (3) and the maximum period of support under Section 11 (1) shall not be exceeded.(3) The preparation for a further training objective within the meaning of Article 2 (1) (2) shall be encouraged if the participant or the participant only opens access through the successful completion of the measure promoted under this law. has been made. By way of derogation from the first sentence, the preparation for a further training objective may be encouraged even if the specific circumstances of the individual case justify this. Special circumstances of the individual case are given in particular when an important reason for the exercise of the profession is contrary to which the initial training has qualified. Non-official table of contents
§ 7 Termination, dismissal, interruption and repetition
(1) By way of derogation from § 11 (2) sentence 2, the promotion ends if: the measure has been cancelled by the participant or the participant or terminated by the institution before the end of the contractual period.(2) If, after termination for important reason or after dismissal of the institution which the participant or the participant is not responsible for, a measure with the same training objective shall be taken immediately after removal of the important reason or the The participant or the participant will be re-promoted for this purpose by retaking the termination of the measure as a result of the termination.(3) Promotion of a measure which prepares for another training objective shall be provided if the task of the previous training objective has been an important reason.(3a) After the interruption of a measure due to illness, pregnancy or other important reason, the support will continue on resumption. During the interruption period, the first sentence of paragraph 4 shall not be eligible for support.(4) As long as participation in the measure is not possible due to illness or pregnancy, the advancement in the case of illness is continued for up to three months and during pregnancy up to four months. As long as the continuation of a measure is not possible by the participant or the participant who is not responsible for waiting periods exceeding the holiday periods referred to in Article 11 (4), the measure shall be deemed to have been interrupted.(5) The repetition of an entire measure is only promoted once, if
- justifies the particular circumstances of the individual case and
- a reasonable possibility is not to make up for further training material within the scope of an extension of the maximum duration of funding according to § 11 paragraph 1 sentence 2.
(6) In the cases of Paragraphs 2 and 5 shall be taken into account already completed.(7) Paragraphs 1, 2, 4 and 5 shall apply in accordance with the provisions of the measure.(8) In accordance with paragraphs 5 to 7, paragraphs 5 to 7 shall apply mutaly.
Second sectionNon-official table of contents
Personal data Prerequisites
§ 8 citizenship
(1) promotion is done
- Germans in the sense of the Basic Law,
- Union citizens who have a right to permanent residence in the sense of the Free movement law/EU, as well as other foreigners who have a permanent residence permit or a permit to stay in accordance with the Residence Act,
- Spouse, life partners and children of EU citizens who are entitled to freedom of movement under the conditions of § 3 (1) and (4) of the Free Movement Law , or to whom these rights as children are not due solely because they are 21 years of age or older and are not dependent on their parents or their spouses or life partners,
- Union citizens who are spouse, life partner or child of a German or a German, under the conditions of § 2 Paragraph 2 of the Freedom of Movement Law/EU -who are entitled to freedom of movement and have their permanent residence in the country,
- Union citizens who, prior to the start of the training in the country, are in a Employment relationship, the subject-matter of which is related to the training in terms of content,
- Nationals of another Contracting State of the Agreement on the European Economic Area under the conditions set out in points 2 to 5,
- Foreigners who have their habitual residence at home and who are outside the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany as refugees within the meaning of the Convention on the Status of Refugees of 28 July 1951 (BGBl. 559) and are not only temporarily entitled to stay in the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany,
- homeless foreigners in the sense of the Law on the legal status of homeless foreigners in the Federal Republic of Germany in the revised version published in the Bundesgesetzblatt, Part III, outline number 243-1, as last amended by Article 7 of the Act of 30 June 2003. July 2004 (BGBl. I p. 1950).
(2) Other foreigners are given support if they have their permanent residence in Germany and
- a residence permit in accordance with § § 22, 23 Paragraph 1 or 2, § § 23a, 25 (1) or (2), § § 25a, 28, 37, 38 (1) (2), § 104a or as a spouse, life partner or child of an expo with a settlement permit a residence permit pursuant to § 30 or § § 32 to 34 of the Residence law,
- a residence permit pursuant to § 25 (3), 4 sentence 2 or paragraph 5, § 31 of the Residence Act or as a spouse, life partner or The child of an expo with a residence permit has a residence permit according to § 30 or § § 32 to 34 of the Residence Act and has been legally, authorised or tolerated in Germany for at least four years
(3) In addition, foreigners will be given support if they themselves have held up to three years in the home country
- were legally in employment.
The period of employment in a vocational training relationship in accordance with the Vocational Training Act and the Handicraft order recognised training occupation or a comparable vocational training relationship.(4) Participants who are eligible as spouses or partners in person pursuant to paragraph 1 or 2 shall not lose the right to promotion by living apart permanently or by the dissolution of the marriage or civil partnership, if they continue to reside legally in Germany.(5) The laws, regulations and administrative provisions to which other foreign nationals are to be promoted shall remain unaffected. Non-official table of contents
§ 9 suitability
The performance of the participant or the participant must be expected to ensure that the measure is successful. can be completed. This is generally accepted as long as he or she regularly takes part in the measure, completes the measure quickly and without interruption, and he or she strives to achieve a successful conclusion. He or she must be able to fulfil the conditions for admission to the examination up to the last day of the action. After half of the duration of the measure, the participant or the participant is obliged to provide proof of the regular participation in the measure, at the latest after six months. In the case of longer measures, measures with a number of measures to be taken or in special cases, additional measures may be required in addition. The promotion will be made subject to the reservation and recovery.
Third section unofficial table of contents
§ 10 extent of funding
(1) While participating in a measure, a contribution will be made to the cost of the teaching event (measure contribution). To the extent that, for the same purpose, benefits are obtained from public funds, from the employer or from funding bodies, the contribution to the measure shall be calculated in accordance with the costs of these benefits.(2) In the case of measures in full-time form within the meaning of Article 2 (3), first sentence, point 1, a contribution shall also be made to cover the maintenance needs (maintenance contribution). As a monthly maintenance requirement, one participant or one participant shall be subject to the demand rate in accordance with Section 13 (1) (1) and (2) (2) and (2) 13a of the Federal Training Assistance Act. Section 13 (3) of the Federal Education and Training Promotion Act is to be applied accordingly. The maintenance requirement increases for the participant or the participant by EUR 52, for the respective spouse or partner by EUR 215 and for each child, for which he or she is entitled to child benefit under the Income Tax Act or the Federal children's money law has to be 210 euros. Income and assets of the applicant or the applicant and income of the respective spouse or partner are to be calculated in this order on the maintenance requirements.(3) Single-parent families living in a household with children who have not yet completed the tenth year of age or with children with disabilities, receive full-time and part-time measures until the end of the month in which the last lessons are scheduled. , a child-care allowance of EUR 113 per child per month. Non-official table of contents
§ 11 Funding duration
(1) Participation in full-time measures will be taken up to 24 calendar months in the period Part-time support up to the duration of 48 calendar months (maximum duration of support). By way of derogation from the first sentence, the maximum duration of support shall be extended appropriately, to the extent
- a pregnancy, the upbringing and care of a child up to the completion of the 10 years of age, the care of a disabled child, a disability or serious illness of the participant or the participant, the care of a person within the meaning of § § 14 and 15 (1) (2) and (3) of the Eleventh Book of Social Code Close relatives in need of care, referred to in Section 383 (1) (1) (1) to (3) of the Code of Civil Procedure, which cannot be taken over by one or another of the relatives living in the household, or
- other special circumstances of the single case
justifying this or
- the longer duration of the
incases referred to in points 1 and 2 of the second sentence, the maximum duration of the grant may be extended to a maximum of twelve calendar months.(2) The maintenance fee and the childcare allowance shall be made from the beginning of the month in which the lessons are actually started, but at the earliest from the beginning of the application month. These services shall end at the end of the month in which the last lessons are scheduled; for participants who have been shown to have registered for the examination without delay, these services shall be provided on request until the end of the month. The expiry of the month in which the last day of the examination is due, but for a maximum of three months (preparation phase). (3) If measures are taken in full-time form between the end of a section and the beginning of another one month, the new section shall be deemed to have been received at the beginning of this month.(4) In the case of measures in full-time form, the period of support also includes holiday periods of up to 77 holiday days in the year of the measure. Non-official table of contents
§ 12 Funding type
(1) The measure contribution according to § 10 paragraph 1 consists of a claim to
- Promotion of course fees and exam fees up to a total of 10 226 euros and
- Promotion the preparation of the practical work in the master's examination of the craft as well as comparable work in other economic sectors up to half of the necessary costs, but not more than a total of EUR 1 534.
The The contribution of 30.5 percent of the contribution to the first sentence of the first sentence of the first sentence shall be paid as a grant. In addition, the contribution to the measure shall be subject to paragraph 4 of a right to the conclusion of a loan agreement with the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau in accordance with § 13.(2) The share of the contribution to the maintenance fee is 44 per cent. In this case, the increases in amounts pursuant to § 10 (2) and a flat-rate amount of 103 euros shall be disregarded. The amount of the increase for each child pursuant to § 10 (2) sentence 4 shall be paid in full as a grant in accordance with § 10 paragraph 3, half and the child care allowance. The grants referred to in sentences 1 to 3 shall be awarded until the end of the month in which the last lessons are scheduled. In addition, subject to paragraph 4, there is a right to the conclusion of a loan agreement with the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau in accordance with § 13. By way of derogation from sentences 1 to 5, in the cases referred to in Article 11 (1) (1), the maintenance fee shall be paid in full as a grant for the period for which the maximum period of support has been extended.(3) During the preparatory phase of the examination in accordance with the second sentence of Article 11 (2), second sentence, the maintenance fee, including the increases and the child-care allowance, shall be subject to the conclusion of a claim to the conclusion of a Loan agreement with the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau in accordance with § 13.(4) The participant or the participant may require the conclusion of a loan agreement within three months. The period shall begin with the month following the announcement of the notice. Non-official table of contents
§ 13 Loan Terms and Conditions
(1) The Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau) has at the request of the applicant or the to conclude a contract with the applicant or the applicant for a loan in the amount indicated in the decision. The loan contract may also be concluded on a smaller amount, which is determined by the applicant or the applicant, and may be deducted by a hundred. As far as the loan indicated in the communication is changed, the contract will be adjusted accordingly. In the event of a change in favour of the applicant or the applicant, this applies only to the extent to which this or the applicant requires it. Loan amounts unduly paid shall be repaid immediately to the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau. The loan contract shall contain the conditions set out in paragraphs 2 to 7 and in Article 13b (1) to (3).(2) The loan referred to in paragraph 1 shall be galvanic. The European Interbank Offered Rate (EURIBOR) for the procurement of first addressees in the participating States of the European Monetary Union shall be deemed to be an interest rate for a period of six months, subject to the right of the legal situation to remain in the participating States of the European Monetary Union. Duration of six months from the level of 1. April and 1. October, plus an administrative cost estimate of 1 per cent. If the reference dates referred to in the second sentence do not fall on a day on which an EURIBOR rate is determined, the next set of EURIBOR shall apply. From the beginning of the repayment obligation referred to in paragraph 5, at the request of the borrower or the borrower, the following shall be required: 1. April or 1. October of one year for the remaining period of the loan, for ten years at the latest, to agree a fixed rate. The fixed-rate agreement must be requested one month in advance. In the case of the fourth sentence, subject to the absence of the legal position, the interest rate on bank debt securities shall apply with a maturity corresponding to the duration of the fixed-interest period, plus an administrative cost-up of up to 1 of the hundred. From the beginning of the repayment obligation referred to in paragraph 5, interest rates shall increase by a risk surcharge of up to 0.7 per cent in accordance with rates 2 and 6.(3) The loan shall be free of interest and redemption during the duration of the measure and a subsequent grace period of two years, but at the latest for a period of six years, for the borrower or the borrower.(4) The loan in accordance with § 12 (2) shall be paid in advance to the level indicated in the notice unbar monthly in advance. By way of derogation from the first sentence, loans up to EUR 30 per month shall be paid in advance for the period of approval in an amount. Loan amounts for already expired months are to be paid with the amount due for the next month, otherwise immediately. The loan in accordance with § 12 (1) is to be paid in an amount other than the costs for the examination fee up to the amount indicated in the decision, usually up to a maximum amount of EUR 4 000. The examination fee shall be reimbursed in accordance with the provisions of § 24 (1) sentence 4. In the case of a higher loan, the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau with the borrower or the borrower shall enter into an agreement, taking into account the maturity of the course fees.(5) After the end of the period of grace, the loan shall be repaid in monthly installings of at least 128 euros in monthly installings within ten years, subject to compliance with the legal situation. The Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau) can claim payment for three consecutive months in an amount, unless the borrower or the borrower requires a monthly instalment payment. Repayment rates must be paid at the end of each month for monthly payments at the end of the third month, each at the end of the third month. The repayment amount will be collected by the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau in the direct debit procedure. The loan may also be repaid prematurely in partial amounts of 500 euros.(6) 30 days before the commencement of the repayment, the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau shall inform the borrower or the borrower, without prejudice to the maturity of the first repayment rate referred to in paragraph 3, of the amount of the loan debt to be paid to the borrower. Date of the current interest rate scheme, the amount of the monthly repayment rate and the redemption period.(7) With the death of the borrower or the borrower, the loan residual debt shall lapse as long as it is not due.(8) With the opening of the judicial insolvency proceedings concerning the assets of a natural person or after the rejection of the application for the opening of the insolvency proceedings in the absence of a mass, the residual debt and the debt to the interest shall become immediate Repayment due. Paragraphs 3, 5 and 6 as well as § 13b shall not apply. Non-official table of contents
§ 13a Income-based repayment
From the obligation to repay the loan, the borrower or the To release the borrower on his or her application by the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau, in so far as the income does not exceed the amount per month according to § 18a paragraph 1 of the Federal Education Promotion Act. If the overrising amount is less than the monthly minimum rate of 128 euros, the repayment rate must be reduced to the excess amount. In such cases, the exemption shall be limited to the difference between the overrising amount and the minimum rate. Section 18a (2) to (5) of the Federal Training Promotion Act (Bundesausbildungsförderungsgesetz) shall apply accordingly Unofficial table of contents
§ 13b Decree and Stundung
(1) If the borrower or borrower has passed the continuing education examination, the 25% of the loan for the course and examination fees pursuant to § 12 (1), first sentence, point 1, which has not yet become due at that time, on presentation of the test certificate.(2) If the borrower or the borrower has, within three years of the date of termination of the measure, established or acquired a company or an independent existence, or has extended and wears an existing commercial enterprise, the borrower shall: or for the majority of them the corporate responsibility, upon request and upon presentation of the required evidence, the remaining loan, which has not yet become due up to this point, will be paid for the course fees and examination fees according to § In the first sentence of paragraph 1, first sentence of paragraph 1, in part, if he or she
- has passed the training examination,
- the company, professional existence, or extended business run at least one year and
- no later than the end of the third year after the establishment or takeover of the company or the freelance existence or the expansion of the commercial establishment at least one person in addition, and at the time the application is submitted.
The amount of the event is in detail:
- 33 percent for an additional Trainees or an additional trainee whose training has been in place for at least 12 months,
- 33% for an additional trainee workers or an additional employee whose full-time employment contract subject to social security has been in place for at least six months at the time of application and has been unannounced, or
- 66 percent for an additional trainee or an additional trainee and an additional employee, or an additional worker, or for two additional employees, provided that the respective conditions of employment are fulfilled in accordance with points (a) and (b).
In total, no more than 66 per cent of the remaining loan for the remaining loan
In the first three years following the establishment of the existence of a repayment rate, at the request of the borrower or the borrower, a maximum of 66 per cent of the repayment rate is not yet available. Outstanding remaining loan for the course and examination fees has been stashed. The loan debt shall be increased by the interest accrued in accordance with the fourth sentence if the conditions for the adoption referred to in paragraph 2 are not fulfilled.(3) For each month for which the borrower or the borrower credibly makes that
- be or their income is the amount according to § 18a paragraph 1 of the Federal Education Promotion Act does not exceed,
- he or she is a child who has not yet completed the tenth year of age, maintains or educates or is a disabled person. Child cared for and
- he or she is not working more than 30 hours per week,
will, on request, the repayment rate in accordance with § 13 paragraph 5 for a period of initially twelve months, at least. The borrower or the borrower shall be obliged to write to the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau in writing, during the period of payment, any change in the conditions set out in the first sentence of the first sentence of 1 to 3 of the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau . If the borrower or the borrower does not comply with this obligation, he or she shall be in default, even without a reminder, with any undue rate of payment. At the end of the period of payment, the requested rates shall be adopted at the request, in so far as the borrower or the borrower proves that, at the time of the application, the conditions set out in the first paragraph of 1 (1) to (3) are still fulfilled. The child of the borrower or the borrower is a child for which he or she is entitled to child benefit under the Income Tax Act or the Federal Child Money Act, to the extent that the child has not yet completed the tenth year of life, as well as Children within the meaning of Section 32 (4) (3) of the Income Tax Act or Section 2 (2) (3) of the Federal Children's Money Act.(4) In the cases referred to in paragraphs 1 to 3, the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau shall decide on the application of the borrower or the borrower for the purpose of stundung and adoption. Non-official table of contents
§ 14 Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau
(1) Until the end of the fourth year after the beginning of the loan repayment, the Credit institution for reconstruction shall, on request, repay the loan and interest debt of a borrower or a borrower who is not to be expected to pay due to the payment of the loan. This is particularly the case where
- the borrower or the borrower has not made the repayment rate for six consecutive months, or for this period with an amount equivalent to four times the monthly repayment rate in arrears,
- the loan agreement for the credit institution for Reconstruction in accordance with the applicable provisions has been effectively terminated,
- the repayment of the loan as a result of the incapacity for work or incapacity to work, or a the borrower's or the borrower's illness has been made more difficult or impossible for more than one year,
- the borrower or the borrower Borrower has become insolvent or receives assistance for living according to the Twelfth Book of Social Code or benefits in order to secure the livelihood according to the Second Book of the Social Code or
- the stay of the borrower or the borrower could not be determined for more than six months.
The payment in accordance with the first sentence is based on the claim of Loan agreement on the federal government.(2) The Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau) will be 30. March, 30. June, 30. September and 30.
Will be a loan with a fixed interest rate in accordance with § 13 5, first sentence, repaid prematurely, the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau shall receive an accusation of predue compensation in the amount of the rebound damage caused to it.(3) In addition to the necessary costs of legal proceedings, the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau) shall receive, for twelve months, an administrative cost flat rate of 2.5 per cent of the remainder of the loan for the administration and recovery of the loans in accordance with § 18. at most, however, 128 euros. Non-official table of contents
- Interest, from the payment of which the borrower or the borrower is exempted pursuant to § 13 (3),
- The amounts it has enacted in accordance with § 13b
- amounts to be reimbursed under paragraph 1
- Interest on repayment rates in accordance with § 13b in the amount of the EURIBOR rate applicable in accordance with § 13 (2), second sentence,
- Loan claims that are received due to the borrower's death or the borrower in accordance with § 13 paragraph 7.
§ 15 Invoice With entitlement to a refund of a grant, the right to receive benefits in the form of a refund may be granted in the of the full amount. Non-official table of contents
§ 16 Repayment obligation (1) If the conditions for the performance have not been met on any day of the calendar month, for that it has been paid, except in the cases of § § 44 to 50 of the Tenth Book of the Social Code, to the extent that the decision to grant consent is to be waived and the amount of the grant to be reimbursed as
(2) The The amount to be paid shall be repaid for the calendar month or part of a calendar month in which the participant or the participant interrupted the measure from a reason to be taken by him or her. name="BJNR062300996BJNG002103116 " />
- the participant or participant who has earned income from the respective spouse or life partner who has not been included in the authorization; Statutory pensions and pensions are not considered here,
- Promotion has been made subject to the reservation of recovery.
Fourth SectionNon-Official Table of Contents
Income and Asset Accounting
§ 17 Income and wealth calculation (1) For the purposes of accounting for income and assets pursuant to § 10 (2), apply with the exception of § 29 of the Federal Education and Training Promotion Act and the Appropriations for the enactment of legal regulations in § 21 Paragraph 3, point 4, sections IV and V of the Federal Education and Training Promotion Act and the Regulation on the designation of the other income in force as income in accordance with Section 21 (3) (4) of the Federal Education and Training Promotion Act (Bundesausbildungsförderungsgesetz), with the proviso that: Accordingly, the authority responsible for this law shall be replaced by the Office for the Promotion of Training and that in the cases of § 24 (2) and (3) of the Federal Training Assistance Act (Bundesausbildungsförderungsgesetz) on the application without reservation of the recovery is decided. Section 11 (4) of the Federal Education and Training Promotion Act must be applied accordingly.(2) As a spouse or life partner within the meaning of this law, the spouse or life partner who is not permanently separated shall be deemed to be a spouse or a life partner, provided that this law does not determine otherwise. Non-official table of contents
§ 17a Free amounts of assets (1) The assets remain free of charge
(2) To avoid unreasonable hardship, another part of the Assets remain free of accounting.
- for the participant or the participant itself 35 800 Euro,
- for the respective spouse or Living partner 1 800 Euro,
- for each child of the participant or the participant 1 800 Euro.
Fifth SectionNon-official Table of contents
§ 18 Loan claims past The loan claims transferred to the Federal Government pursuant to Section 14 (1) shall be managed and drawn up by the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau.
Sixth SectionTable Of Contents
§ 19 Request (1) About the The competent authority shall decide upon written application, including the amount of the loan amount. The contribution to the measure must be requested at the latest by the end of the measure, in the case of a number of self-contained sections up to the end of the relevant section of the measure.(2) Where forms are provided for the collection of the facts required for decisions under this Act, they shall be used. Non-official table of contents
§ 19a Local jurisdiction For the decision on the support services, the information provided by the countries for the Implementation of this Act shall be the authority of the district in which the participant or the participant is permanently resident. If the participant or the participant is not permanently resident in the country, the authority in whose district the training centre is located shall be responsible. Non-official table of contents
§ 20 Obligation to notify The Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau shall inform the competent authority of the conclusion of a Loan agreement in accordance with § 13 (1). The competent authority shall, in such cases, inform the Kreditanstalt for Reconstruction of Changes to the Act, which shall lead to a reduction in benefits under this Act. Non-official table of contents
§ 21 Obligations to provide information (1) The institution of the measures shall be obliged to provide the competent authorities with all the necessary information To provide information and to provide documents and to allow the visit of the training centre to the extent that the implementation of this law requires it. They are obligated to promote relevant changes in their business operations and the measure, the setting of a course, the non-presence, premature termination, the non-regular participation, the cancellation of the measure by the Participants or the participant or a cancellation of the measure before the expiry of the contractual period in accordance with § 7 paragraph 1 shall immediately be notified to the competent authorities as soon as these circumstances become known to them.(2) § 60 (1) sentence 1 and paragraph 2 of the First Book of the Social Code shall apply accordingly to the person or to the person who has to reimburse the benefits and the respective spouse or life partner of the applicant.(3) Public and non-public bodies may, at the request of the authorities responsible for the implementation of this law, transmit to the authorities responsible for the implementation of this law any personal information necessary for the implementation of this Act, to the extent that: the interests of the person or persons concerned are not adversely affected, or the public interest outweighs the confidentiality of the person concerned. The transmission shall not be subject to the specific statutory use of the system.(4) As far as this is necessary for the implementation of this law,
(5) The competent authority may: Set a reasonable time limit for the issuing of information and documents. Non-official table of contents
- shall have the respective employer at the request of the participant or the participant and the respective employer. To issue a certificate of the working wage and the allowance communicated as a wage tax deduction by the competent authority, as well as to the competent authority,
- the relevant public service or public service supplementary service provider, at the request of the competent authority, to provide information on the (5) the institutions referred to in paragraphs 1 to 3 may be granted to the participant or to the participant and to the spouse or partner.
§ 22 Replacement of the spouse or life partner The spouse or life partner of the participant or of the participant Participant in the performance of the promotion to this or this by the fact that he or she has intentionally or grossly negligently made false or incomplete information or has not provided an indication in accordance with Article 21 (2), he or she has the to replace unduly paid support. The amount shall be galvanissed from the date of the undue performance of 3 of the hundred above the base interest rate in accordance with § 247 of the Civil Code for the year. Non-official table of contents
§ 23 communication (1) Decisions under this law shall be written to the applicant or the applicant in writing (communication). If, in a communication, the decision has been taken to promote a measure, that decision shall apply to all the measures taken.(2) The notice shall indicate:
In the case of measures in full-time form, additional information shall be given:
- The amount of the grant contribution to the measure contribution pursuant to § 12 paragraph 1 sentence 1 number 1 and sentence 2,
- the height of the action loan in accordance with § 12 (1) sentence 1 and 3,
- the duration of the interest rate and Freedom of grace in accordance with Section 13 (3),
- the time limit set out in § 12 (4), until the conclusion of a loan contract may be required
- the end of the promotion maximum period in accordance with § 11 and
- the date of submission of the partial statement as well as the legal consequences of the non-submission and the non-regular participation in accordance with § 9.
In the case of single parents, the grant for the Specify the child-care allowance in accordance with § 10 paragraph 3.
- the amount of the Part of the contribution to the maintenance contribution according to § 12 (2) sentence 1 and 2,
- the amount of the amount of the allowance for the increase in the amount of the child under § 12 (2) sentence 3,
- the amount of the maintenance loan according to § 12 paragraph 2 sentence 5,
- the amount of the The income of the participant, the participant, the spouse or the partner, and the amount of the participant's assets or the participant's assets under § 17,
- the amount of taxes and deductions taken into account in determining the income for the social protection expenses according to § 17,
- the amount of the allowances granted in accordance with § § 17 and 17a,
- the amount of the allowances to be applied to the needs Amounts of the income and assets of the participant or of the participant as well as of the income of the respective spouse or partner in accordance with § 10 (2) sentence 5 and § 17.
If you grant a promotion for the exam preparation phase, you must also specify:
(3) The support shall be provided for the duration of a measure or a section of the measure (period of authorisation), in the case of full-time measures at the latest for a period of 24 months, in the case of part-time measures at the latest for a period of 48 months.(4) At the request of the competent authority, the competent authority must decide in advance whether, in order to take part in a measure according to the technical direction, the aim (Section 2 (1) (2)), the time and content of the institution and the nature of the institution shall be based on the basis of the following: Eligibility requirements are available. The competent authority shall no longer be bound by the decision if the measure does not start within one year of the date of application. Non-official table of contents
- the height of the maintenance loan as well as
- in the case of lone parents the amount of the loan for the childcare allowance in accordance with § 12 (3).
§ 24 Payment method (1) The grant shares in the maintenance contribution pursuant to § 12 (2) and the allowance for child care in accordance with § 10 (3) and § 12 (2) sentence 3, shall be paid in advance in advance. The amount of the grant for the contribution to the measure according to § 12 (1) sentence 2 may be paid up to the amount specified in the decision, up to a maximum amount of EUR 2 600. The competent authority according to § 19 may grant the payment of a higher amount, taking into account the maturity of the course fees. The fee for the examination fee will not be paid until the invoice or the fee has been received. The payment of the bank loans shall be effected in accordance with § 13 by the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau.(2) The monthly grant shares in the maintenance contribution and the allowance for the child care according to § 10 (3) and § 12 (2) sentence 3 shall be rounded up to a full euro for remaining amounts of up to 0.49 Euro and for residual amounts from 0,50 Euro to full Euro rounded up.(3) Monthly grant amounts of less than 16 euro shall not be provided. A non-official table of contents
§ 25 Change of the fog Changes a circumstance that is relevant to the performance of the promotion, the decision changed
if this change leads to an increase or decrease of the maintenance fee or the measure contribution by at least 16 euros. The adjustment of statutory pensions and pensions shall not be considered as a change within the meaning of the first sentence. § 48 of the Tenth Book of the Social Code does not apply; refunds are based on § 50 of the Tenth Book of the Social Code. By way of derogation from the first sentence, the communication shall be amended from the beginning of the authorization period if, in the cases of Section 22 (2) and Article 24 (3) of the Federal Training Promotion Act, a change in the income of the participant or of the participant, of the respective spouse or partner of life, or in the cases of Section 25 (6) of the Federal Education and Training Promotion Act (Bundesausbildungsförderungsgesetz), a change in the amount of the allowance has been made. Non-official table of contents
- for the benefit of the participant or the participant from the beginning of the month in which the change occurred, but retroactively for the period of three months prior to the month in which it was communicated to the competent authority,
- for the benefit of the participant or the participant from the beginning of the month following the entry of the Change follows,
§ 26 Legal Path For public law disputes under this law, the administrative law path is for Disputes arising out of the loan agreement shall be subject to the ordinary legal path. Non-official table of contents
§ 27 Statistics (1) A federal statistic is carried out on support under this law.(2) The statistics shall cover annually for the preceding calendar year the number of subsidised (first and subsequent sponsored), applications and authorisations (first and subsequent authorisations), rejections, loans granted and disbursed, and The number and amount of the waivers granted pursuant to § 13a and of the loan class and statements granted in accordance with § 13b and the following survey characteristics for each beneficiary:
(3) Auxiliary characteristics are the name and address of the competent authorities.(4) Information is required for the implementation of statistics. The competent authorities and the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau are responsible for providing information. Non-official table of contents
- of the participant: gender, year of birth, nationality, type of first job-qualifying training qualification, training destination, training centre according to the nature and legal position, month and year of the beginning and end of the maximum duration of funding, type, amount and composition of the contribution to the measure in accordance with § 12 (1),
- from the participant or participant in full-time measures in addition: marital status, child's dependability ratio, height and composition of the monthly Total needs of the participant or the participant, amounts to be calculated on the income and assets of the participant or the participant, month and year of the beginning and end of the period of authorisation, and the nature, composition and level of the participant's income the maintenance fee during the measure pursuant to § 12 (2) and during the examination preparation phase in accordance with § 12 (3), broken down by months, amount and composition of the income according to § 21 and the amount of the allowance pursuant to § 23 (1) sentence 2 and, if a financial statement of assets takes place, the amount of the assets according to § 27 and the amount of the hardship pursuant to § 29 (3) of the Federal Education Promotion Act,
- of single-parent participants: type, height and composition of child care allowance,
- from the respective spouse; or Life partner of the participant or the participant in full-time measures: the amount and composition of the income and the free amount of the income and of the income to be calculated on the basis of the participant's or the participant's needs. Amount.
§ 27a Application of the Social Code To the extent that this law does not contain any deviating regulations, § § 1 to 3, 11 to 17, 30 to 67 of the First Book of the Social Code and the Tenth Book of the Social Code; if a performance is transferred to the account of the participant at a credit institution, if the account is not covered, Section 850k (6) of the Civil process order corresponding.
Seventh SectionNon-tamous Table of contents
Application of the means
§ 28 Application of the funds (1) The expenditure under this Act, including the refund to the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau pursuant to § 14 (2), shall be from the Confederation to 78 of the hundred and from the countries to 22 of the A hundred carried.(2) The Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau) shall take 22 out of the hundred of the loan amount which it has received in accordance with section 18 for the Federal Government to the country in which the borrower or the borrower has his or her residence. name="BJNR062300996BJNG003703116 " />
Achter SectionNon-official Table of contents
Penal, Transient and Final Regulations
§ 29 Penitonation regulations (1) Contrary to the law, who intentionally or negligently does not inform
(2) The administrative offence can be punished with a fine of up to three thousand euros. Non-official table of contents
- contrary to § 21, paragraph 1, does not act Correct, not complete or not given in time, a certificate not, not correct, not complete or not presented in time or a communication does not make, not correct, not complete or not timely or
- contrary to § 60 (1) sentence 1 of the First Book of the Social Code, also in conjunction with Section 21 (2), an indication or a change message not, not correct, not complete or not in time, or a certificate of evidence does not, not correct, not complete or not presented in time.
§ 30 Transitional rules (1) For up to 30. The measures or measures to be taken in the course of continuing vocational education and training commenced in June 2009 are the provisions of this Act, with the exception of Section 13b (2) of the Act, in the period up to the end of the 30th. The Commission shall continue to apply in force in June 2009.(2) § 2 (1) (2) sentence 3 shall apply to measures or measures to be taken, which shall be up to 30 years. The report will be launched in June 2012.(3) § 2a shall apply to measures or measures of measures which shall be taken as from 1. July 2010.(4) For measures or measures to be taken pursuant to this Act, which shall be taken before the 28. The provisions of this law in the period up to 28 October 2010 have been started. October 2010.