Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/zo-_rzte/BJNR005720957.html
Admission regulation for Panel doctors (doctors ZV) doctors ZV Ausfertigung date: 28.05.1957 full quotation: "admission regulation for contract doctors in the in the Federal Law Gazette Part III, outline number 8230-25, adjusted version published recently by Article 4a of the Act of February 20, 2013, (BGBl. I p. 277) is changed" stand: last amended by Article 4a G v. 20.2.2013 I 277 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from validity) : 21.12.1983 +++) (+++ requirements due to EinigVtr cf. ZO doctors annex EV;)
Requirements no longer apply under article 1 No. 6 lit. d DBuchst. BB G v. 21.1.2013 I 91 mWv 29.1.2013 +++) heading: IdF d. Article 9 No. 1 G v. 21.12.1992 I 2266 mWv 1.1.1993 input formula on the basis of section 368c para 1 of the Reichsversicherungsordnung as amended by the law on changes to rules of the second book of the Reichsversicherungsordnung and supplementing of the social Court Act (Act on cash medical law - GKAR) 17 August 1955 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 513) is prescribed after consultation with the Federal Committee of physicians and health insurers with the approval of the Federal Council: section I doctor register § 1 (1) for each registration district leads the Kassenärztliche Vereinigung in addition to the medical register the registry files.
((2) the register of the doctor collects a) the approved doctors and psychotherapists, b) physicians who have applied for the requirements of § 3 and psychotherapists who meet the requirements of § 95 c of the fifth book of the social code and their registration according to § 4.
(3) this Regulation applies to the medical centres, where the doctors and psychotherapists and 3. 1 the psychotherapists and the there hired psychotherapists, 2. the doctors hired contract doctors and psychotherapists.
Information about the person and the professional activity of the physician include § 2 (1) which must be doctor register that are for approval of importance.
(2) the register of doctor is following the pattern of the plant.
§ 3 (1) which is the competent pursuant to § 4 Association of statutory health insurance physicians to apply for registration in the medical register.
((2) conditions for entry are a) the approbation as doctor, b) the successful completion of either a general education or a training course in another subject area with the authority to make an appropriate area designation or proof of a qualification that is recognised in accordance with § 95a paragraph 4 and 5 of the fifth book of the social code.
(3) a general medical training within the meaning of paragraph 2 point (b) is proven, if the physician is entitled according to national regulations for the use of specialist title for general medicine and has acquired this permission for a least five years successful training in general practice physicians authorized to do the training and facilities have been approved for.
(4) the general medical training must article 28 of Directive 2005/36/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 7 September 2005 on the recognition of professional qualifications (OJ without prejudice to at least five years duration requirements in terms of content, at least EU no. L 255, p. 22, 2007 No. L 271 p. 18) meet and terminate with the acquisition of the specialist term for general medicine. Has in particular the following activities to include: a) at least six months in practice of an established physician authorized to do the training in general medicine, b) at least six months in approved hospitals, c) not more than six months in other approved establishments or services of health care, dealing with General Medicine, as far as the doctor with a patient-related activity is entrusted.
(5) as far as the activity as a internship) at the hospital in the areas of internal medicine, surgery, gynaecology and obstetrics, paediatrics or Neurology or b) in practice of an established physician completed been is, this letter b credited on the training referred to in paragraph 2 up to the maximum period of 18 months.
§ 4 (1) who is a doctor to enter the medical register of the registration district in which he has his place of residence. If he has no domicile within the scope of this regulation, the choice of the medical register is free.
(2) the application must contain the information required for the registration. The information is to demonstrate, in particular, shall be accompanied by a) the birth certificate, b) the certificate of approval as a doctor, c) evidence of the medical activity after passing the medical exam.
(3) in place of originals for once officially certified copies can be attached.
(4) the documents referred to in paragraph 2 shall not be presented, are to be assigned to facts to make credible. To Glaubhaftmachung of the approbation as doctor and the medical activity (paragraph 2 letters b and c) an affidavit of the applicant is not sufficient alone.
A non-approved doctor registered in the medical register from the previous registration district warps § 5 (1), so he is being rewritten competent doctor register at his request in that for the new place of residence.
(2) If a physician is approved, so he is being rewritten officio in the medical register, which will be performed for the contract physician based.
(3) the date tab leading authority has to send an extract of the register and the registry files of the doctor of the competent register leading body.
§ 6 (1) who is a doctor's approval to make clearly identifiable in the medical register.
(2) facts, which are for the registration, their rest, their withdrawal or end of importance, be registered on its own initiative or at the request of the physician, an Association of statutory health insurance physicians, a health insurance company or a National Association of health insurance companies in the registry files. The doctor is to listen, if he has not even applied for registration to the application for registration.
(3) become final decisions in disciplinary matters (§ 81 para 5 of the fifth book of the social code), with the exception of the warning, are taking to the registry files; they are after the expiration of five years after the decision has become final, to remove from the registry files and destroy.
§ 7 the doctor shall be deleted in the medical register if a) he's requested, b) he died, c) the conditions for its registration pursuant to article 3 paragraph 2 letter doesn't given a, d) conditions letter b on the basis of false statements of the doctor mistakenly as adopted given are according to § 3 para 2.
Article 8 (1) entries and deletions in the medical register and the register acts decides the Executive Board of the Association of statutory health insurance physicians or the place determined by the articles of Association.
(2) the doctor receives a written opinion about the entries relating to his person and deletions as well as rejecting his applications for registration or deletion.
§ 9 (1) the associations of statutory health insurance physicians, the health insurance companies and the State associations of sickness funds can the medical register and for presenting a legitimate interest to see the registry files.
(2) the doctor can see himself or by proxy if you are legitimately interested the physician registry and the registry files concerning his person.
(3) the registry files of the doctors involved in the approval process on request are to leave for inspection the admission and appeal committees.
Article 10 (1) the Kassenärztliche Bundesvereinigung leads the Federal medical register after the pattern of the plant.
(2) the associations of statutory health insurance physicians inform registrations and changes in the medical records of the Federal Association of statutory health insurance physicians.
(3) the Kassenärztliche Bundesvereinigung inform facts which are for the doctor registers of importance, the relevant Association of statutory health insurance physicians.
Section II education and delineation of the registration districts section 11 (1) be the registration districts by the associations of statutory health insurance physicians and together formed the regional associations of sickness funds and the spare funds and delineated.
(2) are made for parts of an Association of statutory health insurance physicians registration districts, usually the limits of urban and rural districts are in determining to take into account.
(3) the Kassenärztliche Vereinigung has to announce the registration districts immediately in the competent for their official announcements.
Section III requirements planning § 12 (1) by material requirements planning which the physicians associations in consultation with the regional associations of sickness funds and the spare funds comprehensive and comparable surveys on the status of contract medical care and the foreseeable development of the needs to be acquired for the purpose of an also medium - and long-term effective ensuring of contract medical care and as a basis for ensuring measures.
(2) the investment plan is to prepare for the area of an Association of statutory health insurance physicians and to adjust the development. For the areas of several Kassenärztlicher associations also a community investment plan can be placed with the consent of the parties for the social security Supreme Land authorities, if special conditions offered this appear.
(3) the investment plan has in particular findings to contain in accordance with the guidelines of the German Federal Joint Committee and in accordance with the objectives and requirements of the spatial and regional planning on the basis of a regional subdivision of the planning area referred to in paragraph 2-
the medical care also taking into account the doctor groups, - facilities of hospital care and other medical care, unless they can provide services of contract medical care and provide, - population density and structure, scope and kind of demand for contract medical services, their coverage and their spatial mapping in the context of the contract-medical care, - contract medical support important traffic connections.
It is necessary to deviate from the guidelines of the German Federal Joint Committee, due to regional specialties for needs-based care are to identify the deviations and to represent the special features. National law foresees the establishment of a joint body of land according to section 90a of the fifth book of the social code and whose recommendations are to be considered, the resulting characteristics are also to represent.
(4) the investment plan is also the basis of the advice of doctors who are willing to participate in the contract-medical care. The associations of statutory health insurance physicians should work towards the doctors when choosing its contract physician office supply needs arising from the necessary plans to take into account.
§ 13 (1) the associations of statutory health insurance physicians have other sources of health insurance and the municipal associations, as far as whose interests are affected, by material requirements planning and consult in a timely manner in the preparation and development of plans to teach. Other social security institutions and hospital companies are to teach; they can be consulted at the MRP.
(2) the competent authorities of the country and that are on country level for representing the interests of patients and patients and the self help chronically ill and disabled people relevant organisations to teach so that their suggestions can be included in the discussions about the installation and customization of plans in time.
(3) the set or customized plans are to submit to the national committees of doctors and health insurance companies. They are for social security to present the Supreme Land authorities, which may object within a period of two months after submission.
(4) physicians associations, the regional associations of sickness funds and the spare funds to evaluate the experience gained in the application of the plans at an interval of three years, discuss the results and inform the bodies referred to in paragraph 3 of the evaluation and the consultation results.
(5) the Kassenärztliche Bundesvereinigung and the organisation should support federal of health insurance fund the physicians associations, the regional associations of sickness funds and the spare funds. The Kassenärztliche Bundesvereinigung the organisation Federal of health insurance fund should evaluate the results according to paragraph 4, discuss and teach the Federal Committee of physicians and health insurance companies and the Federal Ministry of health of the evaluation and the consultation results.
Section 14 (1) is to advise the consensus in the preparation and development of the demand plan between the physicians Association, the regional associations who has health insurance and the spare funds didn't materialize, the Committee of physicians and health insurance after appeal by one of the parties immediately and decide. Sentence 1 shall apply also in the event that the investment plan was objected to by the Supreme State authority responsible for social security and one of the parties has called the National Committee. As far as the involvement of other stakeholders is necessary, article 13, paragraph 1 and 2 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(2) the Committee has the Supreme Land Authority responsible for social security in its deliberations to participate in. Was called the Committee decision, he shall submit the adopted investment plan with the outcome of the deliberations of the Supreme Land Authority responsible for social security in the context of legal supervision. Is a non-complaint connected to conditions, is which again to discuss and to decide when changes of the investment plan. Complains about the Supreme country authority responsible for the social security investment plan or adopting the demand plan in place of the land Committee itself, the disputed or even adopted investment plan is the Committee, as well as the Association of statutory health insurance physicians, to submit to the national associations of sickness funds and the spare cash on the grounds for the complaint or the substitute performance.
Section IV § 15 supply the demand plan identifies a need for contract doctors for a range of supply and contract doctor seats are not occupied over a period of more than six months there, so the Kassenärztliche Vereinigung has no later than after that period contract doctor seats in the leaves for their official announcements to write out.
Section 16 (1) of the land Committee of physicians and health insurance has to consider whether there is a medical deficiency in a planning area officio or threatened. The audit is to carry out according to the actual conditions, taking into account the objective of ensuring, on the basis of the investment plan; the uniform and comparable bases provided for in the guidelines of the Federal Committee of physicians and health insurance companies for assessing a deficiency, standards, and procedures are taken into account.
(2) the Committee notes a deficient supply of existing or looming in the near future, so he has to abandon the Association of statutory health insurance physicians, to eliminate the deficiency within a reasonable period to be determined by him. The Committee can recommend specific measures.
(3) takes to rearrange the existing or imminent in the foreseeable consumption even after the expiry period, having the National Committee to determine if they're given certain conditions for admission restrictions in section 100, paragraph 2, of the fifth book of the social code and to eliminate the existing or foreseeable threat undersupply with binding effect for one or more approval committees licensing restrictions. The admission committees concerned can be heard before the order.
(4) for the duration of supply to existing or looming in the near future are permitted as restrictions: a) rejection of approvals in areas of registration districts, which lie outside of the areas identified by the Committee as deficient;
b) rejection of approvals for certain physician groups in the areas referred to in letter a.
(5) the Registration Committee may allow an exception to the limitation of an approval in individual cases, when rejecting the approval would mean undue hardship for the doctor.
(6) the Committee has to consider whether the conditions for the arrangement of licensing restrictions continue to exist after every six months at the latest. Paragraph 3 sentence 2 shall apply accordingly.
(7) the ordering and cancellation of licensing restrictions is to publish in the leaves provided for official announcements of statutory health insurance physicians associations.
Section IV a above supply section 16 a (fallen away) § 16 b (1) the Committee has officio to check whether there is a medical excess supply in a planning area. Oversupply is to assume if the General level of needs-based provision is exceeded by 10 per cent. These are the standards provided for in the guidelines of the Federal Committee of physicians and health insurers, to apply principles and procedures.
(2) the Committee notes that there is an oversupply is so he has with binding effect for one or more approval committees in accordance with § 103 para 2 of the fifth book of the social code to arrange licensing restrictions.
(3) the Committee has to consider whether the conditions for the arrangement of licensing restrictions continue to exist after every six months at the latest. The conditions that account for the Committee with binding effect for the approval committees has immediately to lift the restrictions on admission. Paragraph 2 sentence 2 shall apply accordingly.
(4) the ordering and cancellation of licensing restrictions is to publish in the leaves provided for official announcements of statutory health insurance physicians associations.
Section V requirements for admission § 17 (dropped out) section 18 (1) who must request be made in writing. The request is to specify for which contract doctor seat and under which physician name approval is sought. The application shall be accompanied by a) a the medical register, the day of the approval, the date of registration in the medical register and, if necessary, the day of the recognition of the right to do a certain Facharzt-, must emerge from focus - or additional designation from the score, b) certificates of the medical activities carried out since the approbation, c), where appropriate, a declaration according to article 19a, paragraph 2, sentence 1 , with the service obligation following from the registration is limited to half.
(2) also shall be accompanied by: 1 a curriculum vitae, 2. a police clearance, 3. certificates of statutory health insurance physicians associations in whose area the doctor previously established or admitted to the practice of cash was from which place and duration of the previous establishment or approval and the reason of a possible end result, 4.
a statement 5. an explanation of the physician, whether it is drug - or alcohol-dependent or has been within the last five years, over at the time of the service existing application or employment conditions, specifying the earliest possible end of the employment relationship, whether it is within the last five years a rehab due to drug or alcohol addiction has undergone and that legal barriers do not preclude the exercise of the medical profession.
(3) in place of original documents, certified copies can be attached.
(4) to which paragraph 1 letter b and paragraph 2 letter c not be presented in designated documents, is to make to demonstrate facts believable.
(5) section VI is approval and contract medical seat section 19 (1) on the application by decision of admission Committee. Due to licensing restrictions, an application can only be rejected if these were already arranged for application.
(2) if the physician is admitted, the time to set up to which the contract medical activity record is is in the decision. Important reasons, the Admissions Committee at the request of the physician can subsequently set a later date.
(3) if the contract medical activity is recorded in a planning area affected by restrictions on admission within a period of three months after the notification of the decision on the approval, the approval ends.
(4) in a planning area without licensing restrictions with a general demand penetration rate from 100 percent of the Admissions Committee can limit admission.
§ 19a (1) admission obliged the doctor to perform the contract medical activity full-time.
(2) the physician is entitled to limit its supply contract by written declaration to the Admissions Committee to half of the supply contract referred to in paragraph 1. The limitation of the supply order is determined either in a decision pursuant to section 19 para 1 or by separate decision.
(3) at the request of the physician a restriction of supply order can be lifted pursuant to paragraph 2 sentence 2 by decision. The application must be made in writing. The provisions of this section apply.
Section 20 (1) an employment relationship or other not volunteer activity precludes fitness for the pursuit of medical contract if the doctor personally is the insured to the extent corresponding to its supply contract available, taking into account the duration and temporal location of other activity and in particular not is able, to offer office hours in contract medical care normal hours. A doctor is also for the supply of the insured to a required degree available if he 73 b, 73 c or 140 b of the fifth book of the social code § in addition to his contract-medical activities in the framework of a contract under the section.
(2) for the contract-medical activities, a physician who performs a medical activity which is essentially with the activity of the contract physician contract doctor seat not to agree is not suitable. The activity in or working with an approved hospital according to section 108 of the fifth book of the social code or a preventive or rehabilitation facility according to § 111 of the fifth book of the social code is compatible with the activity of the contract physician.
(3) a physician, in which barriers exist pursuant to paragraphs 1 or 2, may be admitted under the condition that the reason contrary to his suitability is eliminated no later than three months after the date in which the authorisation decision becoming final.
§ 21 unsuitable for the pursuit of contract medical is a physician who is serious reasons not just temporarily incapable of health or any other person, properly perform the contract medical activities. This is especially suspect if he was drug - or alcohol-dependent within the five years preceding his application. If it is necessary for determining the unfitness to engage in contract medical activity pursuant to sentence 1, the admission Committee by the person concerned requires that this presents the opinion of a doctor designated by the Admissions Committee about his health condition within a reasonable time determined by the Admissions Committee. The opinion must be on an investigation and, if a medical officer considers it necessary, based on a clinical observation of the person concerned. The person concerned has to bear the costs of the opinion. Remedies against the arrangement pursuant to sentence 3 have no suspensive effect.
§§ 22 u 23 (dropped out) section 24 (1) the admission is for the place of establishment as a doctor (contract doctor seat).
(2) the contract physician must honor the contract physician based his office hours.
(3) Vertragsärztliche activities outside of the contract physician seat in other places are allowed, if and to the extent 1. This improves the supply of insured persons in the other places and 2. the proper care of the insured person to the place of the contract physician office is unaffected minor adverse effects for the supply to the place of the contract physician office are irrelevant if they are outweighed by the improvement of the supply at the other place.
It is not necessary that the services offered in other places, in a similar way also in the contract physician seat offered, or that the area of expertise of a working in the branch practice doctor at the contract physician seat is represented. Exceptions to the principles referred to in sentence 2 can be regulated in the Federal coat contract. Regulations on the distribution of activity between the contract physician headquarters and other locations, as well as to minimum and maximum times day doctor at medical centres do not apply to individuals in the medical supply center. If the other villages in the district are the Association of statutory health insurance physicians, in which the doctor is a member, has 1 right on prior authorization if the requirements are set by its Kassenärztliche Vereinigung. If the other places outside the district are his physicians Association, the doctor if the requirements are entitled 1 on authorization by the Admissions Committee, in whose district he wants to take up the activities pursuant to sentence; the admission Committee, in whose territory he is established contract doctor, as well as the participating physicians associations are to listen to before the decision. The contract physician authorized to set 6 can deal with the doctors provided for the activity at its contract physician in the course of its activities in the other place. He can to also make doctors for the activity at the other place in accordance with the rules that would apply to him as a contract physician, if he would be allowed in the other place. The admission Committee responsible for the granting of the authorisation pursuant to sentence 6 is responsible for the approval of the employment rate 8. Any activity a contract physician at one of the other contract doctor seats, a member of the supra-local professional community of of exercise of authorisation according to § 33 para 2, he is a member.
(4) the permit and the authorization for establishing another contract medical activities referred to in paragraph 3 can be granted with incidental provisions if this is necessary to ensure the fulfilment of the supply obligation of contract physician contract doctor seat and in the other places, taking into account the participation of employed doctors. The more this is uniformly in the Federal coat treaties to regulate.
(5) the contract physician provides special examination and treatment services in other places in the vicinity to the contract physician seat (outsourced practice rooms), he has to show where and when of access to the activity of his Association of statutory health insurance physicians immediately.
(6) a contract physician may change the specialist designation which is admitted, only upon prior approval of the Registration Committee.
(7) the Registration Committee may only issue permits the application of a contract physician to transfer his contract physician office, if reasons of contract medical care do not preclude the.
§ 25 (dropped out) section VII resting, withdrawal and end the approval of section 26 (1) of the Admissions Committee has to adopt the full or one-half suspension of approval of a contract physician, if the conditions of section 95 para 5 of the fifth book of the social code are fulfilled and contract medical supply not contrary.
(2) facts which can lead to the suspension of approval, the contract physician, Kassenärztliche Vereinigung, have to inform the Admissions Committee the health insurance companies and the State associations of sickness funds.
(3) in the decision, the Ruhenszeit is set.
(4) the dormant approvals the Kassenärztliche Vereinigung (Registrar) leads a special directory.
Section 27 of the Admissions Committee has officio full or one-half withdrawing the authorisation to decide if the conditions are met according to § 95 para 6 of the fifth book of the social code. Kassenärztliche Vereinigung and the national associations of health insurance companies, as well as the spare funds can apply for the withdrawal of the admission by the Admissions Committee, stating the reasons.
(1) the renunciation of the registration is effective with the end of the calendar quarter following the access of the waiver of the contract physician with the Admissions Committee. This period may be shortened if the doctor can prove that the more exercise of the contract medical activity for the entire period or a portion of the period is unreasonable for him. Ends the approval for other reasons (article 95d par. 3 and 5 and section 95 paragraph 7 of the fifth book of the social code), the date of its end by decision of the Registration Committee is to determine.
(2) facts which lead to the end of the approval, have the Kassenärztliche Vereinigung, the sickness funds and the national associations of sickness funds to inform the Admissions Committee.
paragraphs 29 and 30 (dropped out) section VIII authorisation article 31 (1) which can allow committees beyond the circle of approved doctors, more doctors, particularly in hospitals, nursing and rehabilitation facilities, in-patient nursing facilities and facilities of vocational rehabilitation, or in special cases facilities to participate in the contract-medical care, empower, if this is necessary to 1 to use an existing or imminent supply according to article 100, paragraph 1, of the fifth book of the social code or an after section 100, paragraph 3, of the fifth book of the social code established additional local Supply needs to cover or 2 to provide a limited group of persons, such as rehabilitation facilities of vocational rehabilitation or workers of a remote or temporary operation.
(2) who can Kassenärztliche Bundesvereinigung and the Association of top federal of health insurance fund in the Federal coat contract, make arrangements providing for appropriations to provide certain medical services within the framework of contract medical care about the conditions of in paragraph 1 also.
(3) associations of statutory health insurance physicians may authorise also doctors who do not have an approval under German legislation, to participate in the contractual medical care under the conditions of paragraph 1, insofar as the competent German authority permission for the temporary exercise of the medical profession has been granted them.
(4) (dropped out) (5) which have federal of health insurance fund Kassenärztliche Bundesvereinigung and the leading professional organisation in the Federal coat Treaty rules on the authorization of doctors to meet, have contractually granted the corresponding right as nationals of a Member State of the European Union or another Contracting State to the agreement on the European economic area or of a Contracting State, the Germany and the European Community or Germany and the European Union , the medical profession domestically to the temporary provision of services in the meaning of article 50 of the Treaty establishing the European Community or of article 37 of the agreement may exert on the European economic area.
(6) the application for authorization is to be directed to the Admissions Committee in writing. The certificate of approval, as well as the include him in § 18 paragraph 2 to number 5 statements referred to. § 18 para 3 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(7) the authorization is timed to determine spatial and their scope. Authorization decision does is to say, if the authorized physician can be taken directly or on transfer to complete. Sentences 1 and 2 do not apply for appropriations b of the fifth book of the social code according to § 119.
(8) a physician may not be empowered him seem ill-suited for participation in the contract-medical supply leaving the grounds referred to in article 21. The authorisation is to take back, if it is later known that grounds for its issuance have been within the meaning of sentence 1. She shall be revoked, if subsequently the purpose pursued by the authorization is not obtained by a reason relating to this in the person of the doctor. Sentences 1 to 3 shall apply mutatis mutandis if facilities are authorized.
(9) (dropped out) (10) over the appropriations the Kassenärztliche Vereinigung (Registrar) results in a special directory.
§ 31a (1) the admission committees can doctors, the 1st in a hospital, 2nd in a nursing or rehabilitation facility, with a supply contract according to § 111 paragraph 2 of the fifth book of the social code exists, or 3rd according to § 119 b paragraph 1 sentence 3 and 4 of the fifth book social code in an inpatient care facility involved, authorize to participate in the contract-medical care of the insured as far as they have an appropriate completed continuing education have and the carrier of the institution , in which the doctor operates, agrees. The authorization shall be granted if, and as long as a sufficient medical care of the insured without the special examination and treatment methods, or knowledge of appropriate physicians pursuant to sentence 1 is not ensured.
(2) the request of a physician referred to in paragraph 1 is set 1 on empowerment in writing be addressed to the Admissions Committee, area in which the establishment is located, in which the doctor operates. The certificates referred to in article 31, paragraph 6 and explanations, the deed from the resulting permission to complete a field name, and a written declaration of consent of the carrier of the institution in which the doctor operates, to add are to him. § 18 para 3 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(3) § 31 para 7 to 10 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Section IX representatives, assistants, salaried doctors and professional exercise community section 32 (1) the contract physician has to personally exercise the contract medical activity in free practice. Illness, holidays or participation in medical training or a duty, he can be represented period of twelve months to a period of three months. A contract doctor can be up to a duration of twelve months represented in direct temporal relation to childbirth. Representing more than a week, takes is the Association of statutory health insurance physicians to communicate. The doctor may be represented only by another Contracting physician or a physician who meets the requirements of § 3 para 2. Period of twelve months, the duration of the representation exceeds a month, can check the Kassenärztliche Vereinigung contract doctor or the representative if the representative meets the requirements pursuant to sentence 5 and no unfitness is according to § 21.
(2) the employment of assistants in accordance with article 3, paragraph 3 requires the permission of the Association of statutory health insurance physicians. In addition the Panel physician may employ only a representative or an Assistant, 1 if this is done within the framework of the education and training or for reasons of contract medical supply, 2. during times of education of children up to a duration of 36 months, with this period must be taken not contiguously, and 3 during the care of dependent persons nearby family members in a home setting up to a duration of six months.
Can the Kassenärztliche Vereinigung in sentence 2 number 2 and 3 mentioned period will be extended. Employment a representative or Assistant requires the prior consent of the Association of statutory health insurance physicians. The duration of the employment is limited in time. The authorization shall be revoked if the employment of a representative or Assistant is no longer justified; She may be revoked if the person of's representative or Assistant reasons, which may lead to the withdrawal of the authorisation at the doctor.
(3) the employment of a wizard must be used not the magnification box office practice or maintain an oversized practice scope.
(4) the contract physician has representatives and assistants to meet the medical contract obligations to stop.
The authorized physician section 32a has to perform the contract medical activity determined in the authorisation decision personally. Illness, holidays or participation in medical training or a duty, he can be represented period of twelve months to a period of three months. Sentence 2 shall not apply b appropriations pursuant to § 31 para 1 letter.
Article 32B (1) the contract physician can doctors make in accordance with § 95 para 9 and 9a of the fifth book of the social code. In the Federal coat contracts are uniform regulations to meet the numerical scope of employment employed doctors, taking into account the supply obligation of hiring contract physician.
(2) the appointment requires the approval of the admission Committee. § 4 paragraph 2 to 4 and § 18 para 2 to 4 shall apply mutatis mutandis for the application. Article 21 shall apply mutatis mutandis. section 95d para 5 of the fifth book of the social code shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(3) the contract physician has hired physician for the performance of contract medical duties to stop.
(4) the salaried doctors the Kassenärztliche Vereinigung (Registrar) leads a special directory.
(5) at the request of the contract physician is employment approved under paragraph 2 from the Admissions Committee in authorization to convert, as long as the scope of contract medical activity of the hired physician is equivalent to a full or half supply contract; the hiring contract doctor not at the same time requested the proceedings of to cast at the Association of statutory health insurance physicians under section 103, paragraph 4, of the fifth book of social code, the previously employed doctor is holder of the authorisation.
(1) the sharing of practice rooms and practice facilities as well as the joint employment of auxiliary staff by several doctors is permitted. The associations of statutory health insurance physicians shall be informed thereof. Not allowed is the joint employment of physicians and dentists; This shall not apply in the case of medical care centres.
(2) the joint exercise of medical contracting activity is permitted under all approved to contract medical supply providers at a joint contract doctor Office (local professional practice community). It is also allowed for different contract doctor sitting of members of the professional practice community (regional professional practice community), if the performance of the supply obligation of each Member at its contract doctor, taking into account the participation of employed physicians and psychotherapists in the extent necessary is guaranteed as well as the Member and the salaried physicians and psychotherapists on the contract physician seats of the other members time limited are working with him. The joint exercise of the profession, based on individual services, is permitted, provided that this is not an evasion of the ban on the allocation of insured persons against payment or other economic benefits according to article 73, paragraph 7, of the fifth book of the social code. A workaround exists in particular if the post of physician limited on the provision of medical services at the request of the other members of a community of professional practice, or if the profit without reason in a way that corresponds to the share of the services personally rendered is distributed. The arrangement of a performance, in particular in the areas of laboratory medicine, pathology and imaging techniques, represents no prorated performance personally rendered in this sense.
(3) the professional practice community requires the prior approval of the Registration Committee. For regional professional practice communities with contract medical seats in several districts of authorisation an Association of statutory health insurance physicians, the admission Committee responsible is determined by agreement between the Association of statutory health insurance physicians as well as the regional associations of sickness funds and the spare funds. A regional professional practice community has members in several physicians associations, she has to choose the contract physician seat that is decisive for the approval decision as well as for local arrangements to be applied to the entire provision of this supra-local professional community of of exercise of, in particular to the remuneration, billing, as well as to the billing, profitability, and quality checks. The choice has to be made irrevocable for a period of at least two years. The approval may be granted with conditions, if this is required to ensure the requirements referred to in paragraph 2; the more this is uniformly in the Federal coat treaties to regulate.
Section consists of six members, from three representatives of doctors and the health insurance companies, as well as from deputies in the necessary quantity X admission and appeal committees article 34 (1) of the Admissions Committee.
(2) the representatives of the health insurance companies be ordered jointly by the regional associations of sickness funds and the spare funds. There will not be a common order, the representative from the number of the persons proposed by the regional associations of sickness funds and the spare cash will be selected.
(3) the term of Office of members is four years.
(4) a member retires prematurely, new appointment is made. The term of new appointed members expire with the term of Office of the other members referred to in paragraph 3 (5) a member may be dismissed for one important reason by the body, from which it is ordered. Of the non-approved physician ends with his approval.
(6) the resignation of volunteering has to be made in writing to the Registration Committee.
(7) the members of the committees have entitlement to reimbursement of applicable expenses and compensation for loss of time according to the principles applicable to the members of the organs of ordering authorities. The claim against the ordering and local authorities.
(8) the costs of the approval committees, carried as far as they are not covered by fees, on the other hand - by the latter according to the number of the insured of its member funds - half of the physicians Association on the one hand and the State associations of sickness funds and the spare funds.
(9) for the Deputy, the rules apply to members accordingly.
The Appeals Committee consists of a Chairman with the qualification of judgeship and made up of three representatives of doctors and the health insurance section 35 (1). Deputies are to be ordered in the required number.
(2) the provisions of article 34 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(3) an approval Committee members can not also be associate members Appeals Committee responsible for the admissions.
Section XI procedures prior to the admission and appeal committees 1 admissions for physicians section 36 (1) the Registration Committee decides in sessions. Invites the Chairman stating the agenda for meetings.
(2) in the cases of 140f para 3 of the fifth book of the social code are to load the patient representatives and agents in compliance with a notice period of two weeks, indicating the order of the day.
Section 37 (1) authorisations and the withdrawal of authorisations decides the admission Committee after an oral hearing. In all other cases, the Admissions Committee may schedule a hearing.
2 Kassenärztliche Vereinigung, the regional associations of sickness funds and the spare funds, as well as the doctors involved in the procedure are in compliance with a notice period of two weeks for the hearing to be loaded; the charge is to deliver. It can be negotiated even in the absence of party if in the charge it is noted.
Section 38 on fee proposals being negotiated only after payment of the fee to be paid according to § 46. Is the fee not paid according to requirement within the time limit, so the application is considered withdrawn, unless unless the President grants the fee. The terms of payment and the consequences of non-compliance are to be noted in the request.
Section 39 (1) of the admission Committee collects the evidence it deems necessary.
(2) the experts consulted by the Admissions Committee and respondents receive a remuneration or compensation according to the rates and Compensation Act.
Article 40 the meeting is not public. After calling the thing starts with the presentation of the facts by the Chairman or the Member appointed by him as rapporteur. The Chairman manages the negotiation, advice and coordination. The Chairman has to act, that the facts of the case is sufficiently clarified. Each Member of the Registration Committee can provide relevant questions and requests.
Article 41 be (1) advice and decision making in the absence of those involved in the process. The presence of a Secretary of the Association of statutory health insurance physicians for the Admissions Committee is allowed. In the cases of 140f para 3 of the fifth book of the social code, patient representatives and representatives with an advisory vote take part in meetings; they have a right to presence in decision-making.
(2) decisions can be taken only when full occupation of the admission Committee. Abstention is not permitted.
(3) over the course of the deliberations and the votes is to keep silence.
(4) the result of the procedure is to lay down a decision. In the decision are the name of the Registration Committee, the members and the day of the resolution involved in decision-making to specify. The decision is to provide reasons and be signed by the Chairman and one representative of doctors and the health insurance companies. An instruction on the admissibility of the appeal is the decision to add the deadline to be respected and the seat of the Appeal Committee.
(5) soon each a copy of the decision will be sent to the parties; a further copy receives the Kassenärztliche Vereinigung for the registry files. In the cases of 140f para 3 of the fifth book of the social code, patient representatives and representatives receive a copy of the decision. The Admissions Committee may decide that other bodies will receive copies of the decision if they prove a legitimate interest.
(6) (lapsed) § 42 of each meeting is to make a transcript. It should contain the names of meeting participants, the applications and essential explanations of the parties, the result of the taking of evidence and the decisions. The minutes shall be signed by the Chairman. The patient representatives and representatives receive a transcript on the agenda items of the meeting with have advised pursuant to § 140f par. 3 of the fifth book of the social code.
§ 43 of the admission Committee files are five years, twenty years to keep records and texts of decisions.
2. Appeal Committee for doctors (opposition) section 44 which is contradiction in writing or to the Office of the Berufungsausschusses the Appellate Committee minutes to insert. He must identify the decision against which he directed.
(1) the opposition is deemed to have been withdrawn, if the fee is paid after section 46 within the set time limit. The terms of payment and the consequences of non-compliance are to be noted in the request.
(2) the opposition can be rejected without oral proceedings if the Appeals Committee unanimously rejected.
(3) the provisions of §§ 36-43 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Section XII section 46 (1) for the procedure following charges charges: a) application for registration of the physician in the medical register...
100 euro b) at the request of the physician or medical supply Center for admission 100 euro c) for other applications with which the doctor, the medical supply center or the other medically guided facility aims to the decision-making of the admission Committee...
120 Euro d) when filing an objection by the doctor, the medical supply center or the other medically guided facility aims to change a bureaucracy...
The fees are due upon submission of the application or filing of the opposition. Is wholly or partly upheld an opposition, the fee paid referred to in d will be returned.
(2) unless the fee referred to in paragraph 1 be charged management fees: a) to become final approval...
400 euro b) after the entry of a based on § 31 para 1 to 3 or section 31a, paragraph 1 authorisation in the directory according to § 31 para 10...
400 euro c) after the approval of appointing a physician contract doctor, a medical care centre according to § 95 para 2 of the fifth book of the social code or facility pursuant to section 311 paragraph 2 of the fifth book of the social code in...
400 euro d) after successful registration to § 32 of para 2-based permission in the directory according to § 32 b paragraph 4...
(3) there are to pay a) the fees referred to in paragraph 1 letter a on the Kassenärztliche Vereinigung, b) the fees referred to in paragraph 1 (b and c) and paragraph 2 a and b of the Office of the admission Committee, c) the fee referred to in paragraph 1 letter d to the clerk of the Appeal Committee.
Section XIII transitional and final provisions article 47 (1) enter into force on the first of the month following the announcement of the admission regulations.
(2) sections 25 and 31 paragraph 9 apply only to requests by psychotherapists that are made after December 31, 1998.
sections 48 to 52 - article 53 (1) are after the entry into force of this admission regulations to apply pattern prescribed medical register according to the section 2.
(2) to (4) section 54 - article 55 (1) this Regulation applies to section 14 of the third of transfer Act of January 4, 1952 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 1) in conjunction with article 3 para 2 of the law on cash medical law in the State of Berlin...
(2) the closing formula of the Federal Minister of labour system (to section 2 paragraph 2) (site: BGBl. I, 1988, 2574) pattern for the doctor registers the medical register has to contain the following information: 1 serial number...
2. name and title...
3. Vorname ....................................................
4. Wohnort ....................................................
5. date of birth and place of birth...
6. a) home address... b) practice address...
8 foreign languages...
9. date of the State exam...
10. date of approval...
11. date of promotion...
12 date of recognised and subject 13 settled as prakt. Arzt ............................ ab ................
Arzt für ............................... ab ................
14th pursuit other medical...
15 date added...
16. approved the...
17 approval completed most...
18 approval rests since...
19 approval withdrawn most...
20 approval withdrawn from most...
21 approval rests since...
22 impose a trade ban on most...
23 the medical register shall be deleted am...
Search Translated Laws of Germany