Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/_ndschnausbv/BJNR129210005.html
Regulation concerning vocational training to the changing cutter / to the tailor ÄndSchnAusbV Ausfertigung date: 09.05.2005 full quotation: "regulation of vocational training to the changing cutter / to the tailor by May 9, 2005 (BGBl. I S. 1292)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1 8.2005 +++) the V was adopted as article 1 of the V v. 9.5.2005 I in 1292 by the Federal Ministry of Economics and labour in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research. She article 4 of this V on the 1.8.2005 according enter into force.
This Decree is a training regulations within the meaning of section 4 of the vocational training Act and section 25 of the trade and crafts code. The training regulations and the thus harmonised, adopted by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany outline curriculum for vocational school will be soon published as a supplement to the Federal Gazette.
Section 1 State recognition of the education profession is the education profession change cutter/tailor 1 according to § 4 of the vocational training Act and 2. According to § 25 of the handicrafts Regulation Act for training for the sector number 37, changing cutters, the Annex B of the trade and crafts code State-recognized.
§ 2 duration of apprenticeship training takes two years.
Article 3 objective of vocational training the skills referred to in this regulation, knowledge, and skills to be acquired based on work and business processes. You to be acquired to enable the trainees to a qualified professional activities within the meaning of article 1, par. 3 of the vocational training Act that includes in particular independent planning, performing, and controlling, as well as acting in the operational context. The qualifications described in sentence 2 shall be demonstrated according to §§ 8 and 9 also in trials.
§ 4 education profession at least the following skills, knowledge, and skills are the subject of vocational training: 1. vocational education and training, labour and collective bargaining law, 2. construction and organization of the training company, 3. safety and health protection at work, 4. environmental protection, 5. plan and prepare workflows, 6 advising customers, 7 maintenance of equipment, machinery and ancillary equipment, 8 set to small pieces and auxiliary materials, 9 set to large pieces and auxiliary materials , 10 run by sewing, 11 change of home textiles, 12 by ironing, 13 performing quality assurance measures.
§ 5 training curriculum the skills referred to in § 4, knowledge and skills should according to the included instructions for the factual and temporal structure of vocational training (training curriculum) to be taught in the plant. A deviating from the training curriculum factual and temporal structure of the training content is specifically allowed, as far as practical operating characteristics require the deviation.
Article 6 education plan the educators have to prepare a training plan on the basis of the training curriculum for the trainees.
§ 7 written proof of training the trainees have to do a written proof of training. Them is to give opportunity to lead the evidence of training during the training period. The educators have regularly reviewing the written training record.
§ 8 midterm (1) to determine of the level of training is making a midterm. It will take place at the beginning of the second year of training.
(2) the intermediate runs on the skills listed in the annex for the first year of training, knowledge, and skills, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational education according to the curriculum, insofar as it is essential for the training.
(3) the candidate should perform work tasks that correspond to customer orders, in no more than four hours and with customary documentation document. The work items are particularly eligible: 1 changing of the length of a small piece with shock band, 2 change of the width of a small piece with a zipper replacement.
In carrying out the work and the documentation, the candidate shall demonstrate that he can plan work steps, set equipment, take into account principles of customer focus, as well as aspects of safety and health protection at work, environmental protection and efficiency.
§ 9 journeyman's examination/audit (1) the journeyman's examination/audit extends the skills listed in the annex, knowledge and skills as well as the curriculum taught in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(2) the candidate should perform in the practical part of the exam in no more than seven hours a work item that is equivalent to a sales order, with customary documents document, and thereon during this time in no more than 15 minutes lead a technical discussion, which may consist of several stages of conversation. For the work item is considering in particular: performing modification work on one or more fed large pieces with slots and buttons, taking into account the following works: change the length, change the sleeve length before hand, change the width of the side seams, replacing an aushakbaren zipper, as well as performing the required ironing.
In carrying out the work item, the documentation and the expert talk, the candidate shall demonstrate that he can independently and customer-oriented planning processes in accordance with economic, technical and organisational requirements and perform check results document, take measures for the safety and health protection at work and to protect the environment and show the technical backgrounds relevant to the work item, and establish the procedure for the execution of the work item.
(3) the candidate to edit changes, order processing as well as economic and social studies practical tasks in the written part of the test in the test areas. Tasks in particular from the following areas to consider are: 1 in the testing area changes: a) work, AIDS and accessories as well as material properties, b) sewing and ironing techniques, c) performance and material-related calculations, d) equipment, machinery and ancillary equipment, e) quality assurance;
2. in the review area order processing: a) customer service, b) change options, c) work planning, d) calculation and billing;
3. in the audit area of economic and social studies: general economic and social contexts of professional and working world.
(4) the written test will take no more than: 1 in the testing area changes 120 minutes, 2nd in the review area order processing 60 minutes, 3rd in the testing area of economic and social studies 60 minutes.
(5) the written part of the examination is to complement, if this can be decisive for the existence of testing at the request of the DUT or discretion of the Audit Committee in individual areas of examination by an oral examination. In determining the results for the verbally approved testing areas are to weight the previous results and the results of the oral exam in a ratio of 2: 1.
(6) within the written part of the exam, the exam areas are as follows to weight: 1. test area changes 50 percent, 2. review area order processing 30 percent, 3. audit scope of economic and social studies 20 percent.
(7) the examination is considered passed if 1 the practical part at least sufficient has been performances of trial and 2nd in the written part of the examination. In two of the test areas of the written part of the exam, at least sufficient services must, in terms of the written part of the examination further examination no insufficient services may be provided.
Plant (for section 5) training curriculum for vocational training to the changing cutter / to the tailor (site: BGBl. I 2005, 1295 - 1298) skills to conveyed item No. No. part of the education profession, skills and knowledge temporal values in weeks in training year 1 2 1 2 3 4 1 vocational training, labour and collective bargaining law (§ 4 No. 1) a) b explain importance of the training contract, in particular conclusion, duration and termination,) mutual rights and obligations arising from the contract of training call c) possibilities of vocational training call d) essential parts of the contract call e)
essential provisions of the collective agreements applicable to the training operation call during the whole training to teach 2 structure and organisation of the training company (§ 4 No. 2) a) structure and tasks of the training operation explain b) basic functions of training operations like procurement, production, sales and Administration explain c) relationships of the training operation and its employees to business organisations, professional organisations and trade unions call d) basics , Tasks and functioning of betriebsverfassungs - or staff-legal bodies of formed operation describe 3 safety and health at work (article 4 No. 3) a)
Determine the risk to health and safety at the workplace and take measures to avoid b) occupational health and safety and accident prevention regulations apply c) describe behaviour in accidents and initiate the first measures d) apply the provisions of the fire prevention; Describe Verhaltensweisen in fires and fire-fighting measures 4 environmental protection (§ 4 No. 4) in particular: a contribute to the prevention of operational pollution within the professional sphere of influence,) possible environmental impacts by the training company and his contribution to the environmental protection examples explain b) for the training operation, applicable regulations of environmental protection apply c) ways the economic and environmentally-friendly energy and material use to use d) avoid waste; Materials and environmentally friendly waste disposal lead to 5 plan and prepare of work processes (§ 4 No. 5) a) workflows, including dates and business aspects set b) workplace ergonomic set c) plant and auxiliary materials as well as deploy, and select Accessories and equipment material requirement determine d) devices, machinery and ancillary equipment according to their usage differ, select and set e) workflows in the team vote f) modification parts , Plant and auxiliary materials and accessories sort and store 6 g) assess product information, product properties of plant and auxiliary materials consider h) change options on large pieces determine alternatives, taking into account the design of the model and in compliance with the model fidelity will suggest i) input of plant and auxiliary materials and accessories for completeness and defects check and document j) stocks, check reorders make 4 6 advising customers (§ 4 No. 6) a) customer requirements determine b) accept change requests , Delivery of change parts check and document c) changes disconnect and mark in particular lengths and wide 5 d) change requests on feasibility check and accept e) inform customers about changes and cost f) orders and schedules vote g) complaints and complaints receive and edit, involved inform h) settle payments, in particular cash payments, 5 7 maintenance of equipment, machinery and ancillary equipment (§ 4 No. 7) a) care and maintenance intervals note , Maintain equipment, machinery and ancillary equipment, check the b) determine errors on equipment, machinery and ancillary equipment and 2 c initiate troubleshooting) notice errors, eliminate errors and troubleshooting cause d) ironing equipment, in particular steam generator, ready for use hold 2 8 set to small pieces and auxiliary materials (§ 4 No. 8) a) cuts different from change parts, changes adjust the cut b) changes highlight, seam-type-specific separation, smooth iron and mark c) cut 5 small parts and auxiliary materials 9 set to large pieces and auxiliary materials (§ 4 No. 9) a) model cuts differ
(b) cutting stencils create and apply c) cuts take off, especially when new feeds d) expose areas of large pieces, loom for markers and cut to size 6 10 run sewing (§ 4 No. 10) a) single needle and multi needle sewing machines, in particular Overlock, blind stitch or chain stitch machine, after their distinguish and handle b) yarns and needles select c to type and strength) upper and bobbin thread replace and check the thread tension and stitch length and regulate d) hand stitch types , especially stitching, hem and method stitches, run e) small pieces enger - and carry on, shorten and extend f) perform repairs to small pieces, particularly on slots, cuffs, cuffs, facings and button holes g) overt and covert zippers in small pieces replace h) finished seams, especially hem, binding, zigzag - and -stitched seams set 23 i) processing techniques, especially stitch and seam types attaching of j) accessories, in particular buttons, trims, hooks and eyelets, , Press studs to attach k) open and covert aushakbare zippers on large pieces replace l) bias cut and assemble m) hanger and button loops make n) modification parts with lining drawn out o) large pieces enger - and carry on, shorten, extend and modernise p) perform repairs on large pieces, in particular on slots, cuffs, cuffs and facings 24 11 change of home textiles (§ 4 No. 11) a) curtains and ceiling change, particularly cut and extend b) references change 4 12 run by ironing (§ 4 No. 12) a) effects of temperature , Steam, check the time and pressure on plant and auxiliary materials b) temperature, steam, set the duration of treatment and pressure, monitor and regulate c) ironing equipment and devices to handle d) seams and darts iron out e) plant and auxiliary materials iron f) deposits to change parts iron up and fix g) Fixiereffekte and strength of connections check and correct 8 h) delicate fabrics, especially velvet, steaming and ironing i) taking into account shape and appearance of iron 4 modification parts 13 performing quality assurance measures (§ 4 No. 13) a) objectives , Tasks and importance of quality assurance measures are different b) intermediate controls perform c) quality standards comply with d) 3 e modification parts to prepare for the handover) final inspection perform, work dates and times documenting f) determine the causes of quality defects, set solutions for troubleshooting, corrective and preventive actions perform g) 3 contribute to the continuous improvement of work processes
Search Translated Laws of Germany