Law on fixed-term contracts with doctors in continuing trainingNon-official table of contents
Date of issue: 15.05.1986
" Law on fixed-term work contracts with Doctors in the training of 15. May 1986 (BGBl. 742), as last amended by Article 3 of the Law of 12. April 2007 (BGBl. I p. 506) "
|:||Last modified by Art. 3 G v. 12.4.2007 I 506|
For details, see the Notes
(+ + + text evidence from: 24) menu. 5.1986 + + +)
The validity d. G is defined by § 3 idF d. Art. 1 No. 2 G v. 16.12.1997 I 2994 extended beyond 31.12.1997. Non-official table of contents
The Bundestag has approved the following law: A non-official table of contents
§ 1 Freezing of work contracts
(1) A work contract with a doctor justifying a work contract with a doctor justifies the need for a contract. Employment of the physician of his or her temporary and content-structured further training as a specialist or the acquisition of a recognition for a focus or the acquisition of an additional title, a professional certificate or a certificate of an optional further education.(2) The duration of the duration of the contract shall be determined within the limits of paragraphs 3 and 4 exclusively in accordance with the contractual agreement; it must be determined or determined in terms of calendar.(3) A fixed-term contract referred to in paragraph 1 may be completed at the time necessary for the acquisition of recognition as a specialist or the acquisition of an additional title, up to a maximum of eight years. For the purpose of acquiring a recognition for a particular focus or the acquisition of an additional title, a certificate of professional qualification or a certificate of optional further training, which is to be followed by the specialist in the course of further training, an optional training may be provided. further fixed-term employment contract for the period required for the acquisition. If continuing training is carried out in part-time employment and the continuing training period is extended beyond the time limits of sentences 1 and 2, it may be exceeded by the time of this extension. If the further training referred to in paragraph 1 is carried out under a number of fixed-term contracts, they shall not exceed the time limits laid down in sentences 1, 2 and 3. The duration shall not be less than the period for which the continuing training doctor has the right to continue training. If the physician to be further developed has already completed the further training section he has asked for, or is already at an earlier stage the conditions for recognition in the area, focus, area and for the The acquisition of a professional certificate or a certificate of optional further training may be limited to this date.(4) The duration of a fixed-term employment contract in accordance with paragraph 3 shall not be set out in agreement with the doctor employed for further training:
- Times of a leave of absence or reduction of working time by at least one fifth of the regular working time, for the care or care of a child under the age of 18 years or a person in need of care has been granted, in so far as the leave of absence or the reduction in working time does not exceed two years,
- Times of a leave of absence for a scientific activity or a scientific or vocational training, further education or further education abroad, provided that the leave of absence is the duration of 3.
- periods of a leave of absence according to § 8a of the Maternity Protection Act or § 15 (1) of the Federal Elder and Parental Leave Act and periods of time an employment ban in accordance with § § 3, 4, 6 and 8 of the Maternity Protection Act, in so far as employment has not been carried out,
- Times of the military and civil service and
- Times of an exemption for the performance of tasks in a staff or severely disabled person, insofar as the exemption from the regular working time shall be at least one fifth and shall not exceed the duration of two years.
(5) The employment rules and principles relating to fixed-term contracts shall be applied only in so far as they comply with the provisions of paragraphs 1 to 4. do not contradict.(6) Paragraphs 1 to 5 shall not apply if the contract of employment falls within the scope of the Science Term Contract Law. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Berlin clause
This law is also applicable in the Land of Berlin in accordance with Section 13 (1) of the Third Subversion Act. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Entry into force
This law enters into force on the day after the announcement.