Law on resolution and settlement of the Anstalt promotion fund of the German forestry and timber industryNon-official table of contents
Date of issue: 25.05.2011
" Law on the dissolution and settlement of the Anstalt promotion fund of the German forestry and timber industry of the 25. May 2011 (BGBl. 950), as set out in Article 2 (82) of the Law of 22 June 2000. December 2011 (BGBl. I p. 3044) "
|:||As amended by Art. 2 para. 82 G v. 22.12.2011 I 3044|
(+ + + Text evidence: 31.5.2011 + + +)
for details on the stand specification.
was given as Art. 2 G v. 25.5.2011 I 950 adopted by the Bundestag. It occurs gem. Art. 3 of this G in force on 31.5.2011. Non-official table of contents
§ 1 Resolution and settlement
(1) The German forestry and timber industry sales promotion fund is dissolved. Until completion of the settlement, the institution shall remain in the existing legal form. The execution of the institution is terminated as soon as
- terminates its current business,
- its liabilities met,
- its receivables moved in and
- its assets have been converted into money and this has been transferred in accordance with § 2 (2).
New liabilities can only be received as far as they are intended for the purpose of Handling.(2) The Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection shall announce the termination of the settlement in the Federal Gazette (Bundesanzeiger). Unofficial table of contents
§ 2 Costs of cost and asset surplus distribution
(1) The costs of the settlement are from the property of the institution. .(2) In the case of the institution at the time of termination of the settlement a surplus of assets is left, this surplus shall be based on the assets of the Federal Government in accordance with the first sentence of Article 1 (1) of the Law on the Purpose of the Federal Government in the case of the Federal Republic of Germany. Agricultural pension bank. The financial resources granted to the assets under the first sentence are to be used within the framework of § 2 of the Law on the Purpose of the Federal Government of the Land Economic Rentenbank. Unofficial table of contents
§ 3 Waiver of the Holzabsatzfondsgesetz and the Holzabsatzfondsverordnung
(1) The following are repealed:
- the Wood Sales Fund Act as amended by the 6. October 1998 (BGBl. 3130), as last amended by Article 2 of the Law of 26. June 2007 (BGBl. 1170),
- the Holzabsatzfondsverordnung vom 4. January 1999 (BGBl. 2), as last amended by Article 1 of the Regulation of 20 June 2000. May 2007 (BGBl. I p. 939).
(2) Until the end of the day on which the liquidate of the Anstalt promotion fund of the German forestry and timber industry has ended, the Holzabsatzfondsgesetz (Wood Sales Fund Act), with the exception of § 2 (1) to (3), is § 4 (1) sentence 4, § 10 (1) to (6), § 11, and § 12.