Regulation on the charging of shipments of waste by the Federal Republic of Germany (Waste Disposal Fee Ordinance-AbfVerbrGebV)Non-official Table of Contents
Date of expiry: 17.12.2003
" Waste Shipments Fee Ordinance of 17. December 2003 (BGBl. 2749), as last amended by Article 2 (37) of the Law of 7. August 2013 (BGBl. I p. 3154) has been changed "
|V up. by Article 4 (23) G v. 7.8.2013 I 3154 mWv 14.8.2018|
|Stand:||Last modified by Art. 2 para. 37 G v. 7.8.2013 I 3154|
(+ + + Text evidence: 24.12.2003 + + +)
for more details on the stand. name="BJNR274900003BJNE000100000 " />Non-Official Table of Contents
Based on § 4 (6) No. 3 in conjunction with Section 4 of the Waste Shipments Act of 30. September 1994 (BGBl. 2771), as defined by Article 9 (1) of the Law of 9. September 2001 (BGBl. 2331), in conjunction with the 2. Section of the Administrative Costing Act of 23. June 1970 (BGBl. I p. 821) decrees the Federal Government: Non-official table of contents
§ 1 Scope of application
This regulation applies to individual attributable Public services of the Federal Environment Agency as the competent authority for the decision on the notification of shipments of waste in need of notification by the Federal Republic of Germany. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Fees and Deposits
Within the scope of § 1, fees shall be charged in accordance with the provisions of the Annex. Fee list collected. In accordance with Section 7 (3) sentence 3 of the Waste Shipments Act, the fee amounts to a maximum of EUR 6 000 in individual cases. Expositions are not collected separately. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Fees in the event of unsuccessful and withdrawn contradictions
(1) If the appeal is unsuccessful in whole or in part , a fee will be charged for the notice of appeal. This fee shall not exceed the fee fixed for the contested decision, but shall be at least 25 euros. In the case of an objection directed solely against a fee fixing, the fee shall be up to 10 per cent of the amount, the fixing of which has been unsuccessfully challenged, but at least 15 euro. If the contradiction is not successful only because the infringement of a procedural or formal provision according to § 45 of the Administrative Procedure Law is insignificant, no fee will be charged.(2) If an objection is withdrawn after the commencement of the factual processing but before its termination, the fee shall be up to 75 per cent of the amount referred to in the first sentence of paragraph 1, but at least 15 euro. If the objection was directed solely against a cost decision, a fee of 15 euros should be charged. unofficial table of contents
§ 4 (omitted)unofficial Table of Contents
Asset (to § 2)
| utilization|| removal|
| Waste type|| Annex IV ("Yellow" waste list) of Regulation (EC) No 1013/2006 (1)|| Hazardous waste according to Annex V and waste, No AB 130, AC 250, AC 260 and AC 270 in accordance with Annex IV to Regulation (EC) No 1013/2006 1)|| Other wastes|
|Basic fee in euro|| 50|| 50|| 50|
|surcharge per the amount of 25t of the notified quantity in euro|| 1, 5|| 1, 5||1|
- Waste that is not one of Annexes III, IIIA, IIIB, IV, and IVA of Regulation (EC) No 1013/2006 1) shall be treated as waste listed in Annex IV.
- For the purposes of Annex III ("Green" waste list) or IIIA of Regulation (EC) No 1013/2006 1) Waste for which a State for which the OECD Decision does not apply, in accordance with Article 37 (1) (b) of Regulation (EC) No 1013/2006 1), a procedure of prior written notification and consent in accordance with Article 35 of Regulation (EC) No 1013/2006. 1013/2006 1), only the basic fee will be charged. This shall also apply in accordance with the second subparagraph of Article 37 (2). 2 of Regulation (EC) No 1013/2006 1), if a State does not grant a confirmation in accordance with Article 37 (1) of Regulation (EC) No 1013/2006 1) or if no request has been made to a State.
- In the case of the electronic transmission of notification documents (in particular notification forms and accompanying forms) in a given by the Federal Environment Agency standard data format will be granted a fee reduction to the surcharge of one third. The data format is published on the homepage of the Federal Environment Agency (www.umweltbundesamt.de).
- Regulation (EC) No 1013/2006 in the current version.