Ordinance company officer for waste AbfBeauftrV Ausfertigung date: 26.10.1977 full quotation: "regulation on company officer for waste of 26 October 1977 (BGBl. I S. 1913)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1 1.1978 +++) input formula on the basis of § 11a paragraph 1 sentence 3 of the waste disposal act as amended by the notice of January 5, 1977 (BGBl. I p. 41) is prescribed with the consent of the Federal Council: section 1 obligation to order for waste management officer (1) the following operators have to order an employees of operating officer for waste : 1 fixed waste disposal installations for the storage or disposal of waste;
2. fixed waste disposal installations with a throughput of more than 0.75 tonnes per hour a) to the combustion or thermal decomposition (gasification, degassing) of waste, b) to the composting of waste;
3. fixed waste-disposal installations for the chemical or physical treatment of waste with a throughput of more than 0.50 tons per hour;
4. fixed waste-disposal installations for the incineration of waste from hospitals;
5. fixed installations for the storage or handling of car wrecks with an operating area of more than 4,000 square meters.
(2) the following operators have to order an employees of operating officer for waste: 1. melting equipment for aluminium and magnesium;
2. manufactured substances, in which the following factories or manufacturing facilities: a) inorganic acids, alkalis, salts, b) organic solvents, c) colour - and coatings, d) refrigerant, e) polychlorinated biphenyls and terphenyls, f) pharmaceuticals, g) Pflanzenbehandlungs - or pesticides;
3. installations for the processing of color and paints, insofar as they are equipped with wet separators;
4. installations for the distillation or refining of crude oil, petroleum products, waste oil or lubricating oil;
5. installations for the processing or treatment of metal surfaces by electroplating, hardening, etching or pickling;
6. installations for the finishing treatment of plastic surfaces by electroplating, etching or pickling;
7 hospitals and clinics.
Sentence 1 does not apply to systems in which § 2 para 2 of the waste disposal Act no waste.
Several company officer for waste that competent authority may arrange section 2, that the operator of one of the plants referred to in article 1 has to order several company officer for waste; the number of the waste management officer is to be such that a proper fulfilment of the 11 b of the waste disposal Act remains designated tasks section.
Section 3 of common operating officer for waste be operated several of the facilities referred to in paragraph 1 by an operator, so it can order a common waste management officer for several plants, if this § 11 b of the waste disposal Act referred to in a proper fulfilment of the tasks is not endangered.
§ 4 non-operating member of operating officer for waste operators in § 1 equipment referred to the competent authority on request the appointment of one or more non-operating member of operating officer for waste permit, if this § 11b of the waste disposal Act referred to in a proper fulfilment of the tasks is not endangered.
§ 5 of operating officer for waste in a group one or more operators of plants referred to in article 1 under the unified management of a dominant company are grouped (Group), which intends to order a waste operations officer for the Division, and can give instructions to the ruling company operators in terms of section 11 (b) section 1 measures referred to in no. 4 and 5, and section 11 d para 2 of the waste disposal Act , so, the competent authority may allow the operators ordering of the waste management officer responsible for the Division; This implies that in the operating range of the equipment referred to in article 1 one or more persons with the necessary expertise and reliability to the performance of duties pursuant to section 11 b paragraph 1 No. 1 to 3 of the waste disposal act ordered, with the necessary human and material resources within the meaning of § 11 c para 4 of the waste disposal law have.
§ Has 6 exception provision the competent authority to free the operator of a facility referred to in paragraph 1 in some cases, provided in terms of the size of the plant and the kind or waste arising in or delivered to the performing of the tasks and powers within the meaning of § 11 b paragraph 1 of the waste disposal act ordering a waste management officer is not required by the obligation to order a waste management officer on request.
§ 7 Berlin clause this Regulation shall apply to § 14 of the third of transfer Act in connection with § 33 of the waste disposal Act also in the Federal State of Berlin.
Article 8 entry into force this regulation enters into force on 1 January 1978.
Concluding formula of the Federal Minister of the Interior