Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/binschuo2008abwv_9/BJNR631500014.html
Ninth regulation temporarily derogating from the regulation on inspection of inland waterway (9 BinSchUOAbweichV) 9 BinSchUOAbweichV Ausfertigung date: 29.10.2014 full quotation: "ninth regulation temporarily derogating from the regulation on inspection of inland waterway vessels from 29 October 2014 (BAnz. AT 11.11.2014 V1) "for more information on the stand number occurs the V gem. § 2 section 2 at the end of the 30.11.2016 overrides, see the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 12.11.2014 +++) input formula's prescribe, each in conjunction with article 8 paragraph 1 No. 1, in conjunction with § 8 paragraph 2 number 1, the inland waterway vessel inspection regulations from December 6, 2008 (BGBl. I S. 2450) and in conjunction with the number I. 4 of the Organization Decree of the Federal Ministry of transport" , Construction and urban development from 19 April 2013 (more. 2013 p. 422) on the basis of § 3 paragraph 1 number 2, 2A and 4 respectively in connection with paragraph 6 number 1 letter a and b of the inland waterway transport task act as amended by the notice of 5 July 2001 (BGBl. I S. 2026), of which § 3 paragraph 1 number 2 and paragraph 6 of the inland waterway transport task law by article 1, paragraph 3 of the law of July 19, 2005 (BGBl. I p. 2186) changed , Article 3 paragraph 1 number 2a of the inland waterway transport task law through article 1, point 3(a) double letters cc of the law of July 19, 2005 (BGBl. I p. 2186) inserted and article 3, paragraph 1 of the inland waterway transport task law by article 313 of the Decree of 31 October 2006 (BGBl. I S. 2407) has been changed is, the Directorate-General for waterways and shipping branch West and the Directorate-General for waterways and shipping branch Southwest together : Section 1 derogations to the inland waterway vessel inspection regulations is annex II of the regulation on inspection of inland waterway vessels to apply on the Rhine with the requirements arising from the temporary regulations listed in Appendix 1. Decision of the Central Commission for the navigation of the Rhine which is relevant for the application on the Rhine is listed in Appendix 2.
§ 2 entry into force (1) this Regulation shall into force and expiry of the 30 November 2016 override. subject to paragraph 2 the day after the announcement.
(2) by way of derogation from paragraph 1 the temporary provisions are paragraphs II. 1 and II. 2 of annex 1 on 1 December 2014 in force.
Annex 1 (to § 1 sentence 1) deviations from the regulation on inspection of inland waterway vessels (BinSchUO) (site: BAnz 2014, AT 11.11.2014 V1) I) table of contents - index (indication to article 7.06) 1 - information and navigation equipment (section 7.06 heading) 1 - requirements for Inland AIS equipment and provisions relating to the installation and functional testing of Inland AIS equipment (System N part I section B) 2 II) temporary regulations to annex II to the regulation on inspection of inland waterway vessels 1.
In the table of contents is to indicate section 7.06 the following version to apply: "7.06 information and navigation devices".
2. in section 1.01 heading before number 84 in the following version shall apply: "information and navigation devices".
3. the heading to § 7.06 is to apply in the following version: "information and navigation devices".
4. system N part I section B is to apply in the following version: B. installation and function test of Inland AIS equipment on board with the installation of Inland AIS devices on board are to comply with the following conditions: 1 the Inland AIS devices allowed only by a specialist company to perform, which is recognized by the competent authority.
2. Inland AIS unit must be installed in the wheelhouse or in another easily accessible location.
3. the functionality of internal or external Minikey display (MKD - integrated input / display unit) must be accessible to the helmsman. Alarm and status information of the Inland AIS unit must be located in the direct field of vision of the helmsman. However, other devices that are used to navigate, can have a greater importance with regard to the direct point of view. All lights must be visible after installation.
4. it must be visually recognizable whether the device is operating. The device has a fail-safe circuit with its own protection constantly with electric energy be supplied via and be connected directly to the supply.
5. the antennas of the Inland AIS are devices to install and to connect to the devices that it could operate safely under all normal operating conditions. Other devices may only be connected if the interfaces of both devices are compatible.
6. it only type approved external sensors with the Inland AIS may be device connected. The external sensors, connected with the Inland AIS equipment must be type-approved in accordance with the following relevant maritime standards.
Sensor minimum performance standard (IMO) ISO/IEC standard GPS MSC.112(73) DIN EN 61108-1: 20043 DGPS/DGLONASS MSC.114(73) DIN EN 61108-4: 20054 Galileo MSC.233(82) DIN EN 61108-3: 20115 heading/GPS compass MSC.116(73) DIN ISO 22090-3: 2013-01 Part 3: Grundsätze6 7.
Before first use after installation, renewals or extensions of the ship's certificate, except for section 2.09 number 2, as well as after each modification to the ship, which could adversely affect the operating conditions of these devices, must be by the competent authority or by a recognised specialist company an installation and function test carried out.
8. the recognised specialist company that has carried out the installation and function test, shall issue a certificate in accordance with Annex N part II device about the special characteristics and the proper function of the Inland AIS.
9. the certificate is constantly carrying on board.
10 an operating instructions must be handed to remain on board. This is to be noted in the certificate of the installation.
1 for the first time official note issued 2 repetition without changes 3: this standard conforms to standard IEC 61108-1: 2003 4 official note: this standard conforms to standard IEC 61108-4: 2004 5 official note: this standard conforms to standard IEC 61108-3: 2010 6 official note: this standard corresponds to the European standard ISO 22090-3: 2004 + COR. 1: 2005 part 3: GNSS principles annex 2 (to section 1 sentence 2) decision of the Central Commission for the navigation of the Rhine (reference: BAnz 2014, AT 11.11.2014 V1) decision of 5 December 2013 (2013-II-19) about changes to the table of contents, § § 1.01, 7.06, 24.02 number 2 of the transitional provisions to article 7.06 number 3, § 24.06 number 5 of the transitional provisions to article 7.06 number 3, annex N of the Rhine vessel inspection regulations (Protocol 19).
Search Translated Laws of Germany