Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bauarbbv_9/BJNR629100013.html
Ninth regulation on mandatory working conditions in the construction industry (ninth work condition regulation - 9 BauArbbV) 9 BauArbbV Ausfertigung date: 16.10.2013 full quotation: "ninth building work condition regulation of 16th October 2013 (BAnz. AT 18.10.2013 V1) "for more information on the stand number occurs the V gem. § 3 of the 31.12.2017 overrides, see the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.1.2014 +++) input formula on the basis of article 7, paragraph 1 and 2 in connection with paragraph 4 of the workers Arbeitnehmer‑entsendegesetz by April 20, 2009 (BGBl. I p. 799) directed the Federal Ministry of labour and Social Affairs, after it employers falling within the scope of the regulation" , Workers and employees, the parties of the collective agreement according to § 1 sentence 1 of this regulation, as well as the parties of collective agreements in the sector with at least partial same functional scope written opinion has given the opportunity to: § 1 compelling working conditions in annex 1 to this regulation listed legal norms of the collective agreement for the regulation of minimum wages in the construction industry in the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany (TV minimum wage) from May 3, 2013 , concluded between the Central Federation of the German building trade e.V., Kronenstrasse 55-58, d-10117 Berlin, and the Confederation building industry association of the German, Kurfürst road 129, 10785 Berlin, on the one hand, and of the Industriegewerkschaft Bauen agri-environmental, Olof-Palme-Straße 19, 60439 Frankfurt am Main, on the other hand, find application that fall under its valid scope on January 1, 2014 all employers not bound to him as well as workers and workers , if the operation or the independent operation Department mainly provides construction services within the meaning of § 101 paragraph 2 of the third book of the social code. The norms of the collective agreement also apply to employment between an employer established abroad and workers employed in the scope of the regulation and workers. Is a temporary employee or temporary worker by a borrower engaged in activities, which fall within the scope of this regulation, the lender has to grant him or her at least the working conditions provided for in this regulation according to § 8(3) of the workers Arbeitnehmer‑entsendegesetz.
Section 2 application exceptions (1) this regulation extends to companies and independent operating departments headquartered domestically, which fall on January 1, 2003, applicable coat or collective agreement of the wood and plastics processing industry, the sawmill industry and other woodworking, stone - and industrial minerals, the mortar industry, the ready-mixed concrete industry, the chemical and plastics processing industry or the metal and electrical industry under one of the professional scopes printed in Appendix 2. Paragraph 1 shall apply only in connection with paragraph 2.
(2) paragraph 1, a case of farms and independent operating divisions based in Germany) as long as these directly or indirectly member of the main Association of wood and plastics-processing industry and related industry zweige e.V., the German sawmill Association Association, the social work community stones and Earth, of the Association of mortar Industry Association of the German, of the Association of transport concrete industry association of the German , are the Bundesverband Arbeitgeber chemistry e.V., the associations of the plastics processing industry or an employer association referred to in Appendix 3 in the Association of employers of the metal and electrical industry e.V. (total metal) or any of its member associations. The membership is purchased until July 1, 1999 (date), irrefutable is believed that the conditions of in paragraph 1 are fulfilled;
b) if they aa) has been proven as a branch of a company pursuant to paragraph 1 (parent company), who already directly or indirectly was a member of one of the associations referred to in letter a before the deadline, after founded are, bb) largely perform such activities that belong to the professional scope of collective agreements referred to in paragraph 1, and cc) purchased the membership of one of the associations referred to in point a.
If these plants are proven to three quarters of their operational time for the parent company, is believed to have irrefutable that they fall under one of the technical scope of collective agreements referred to in paragraph 1;
c) if she without, himself a member of one of the associations referred to in a aa) has been proven as a master business that already directly or indirectly was a member of one of the associations referred to in letter a before the deadline, after established are, bb) fall under one of the technical scope of collective agreements referred to in paragraph 1 and cc) are working at least for three quarters of the operational working hours for its parent company.
(3) the exception referred to in paragraph 1, shall apply for companies and independent operating departments based in Germany, who perform site work already for a year if they directly or indirectly Member one letter of a above associations which have become in paragraph 2.
(4) this regulation does not apply to companies and independent operating divisions headquartered in Germany, 1 which are captured and performing mainly activities, by one of the collective agreement for the commercial workers in the painting and varnishing craft in the Federal Republic of Germany or in the Saarland and its declaring extends within the professional scope of the collective agreement for the commercial workers in the painting and varnishing craft in the Federal Republic of Germany in the version of April 6, 2005 or of the collective agreement for the commercial workers of the selebatere and Varnisher trade in the Saarland in the version of December 6, 2005 (Appendix 4) are called;
Cancel 2. partial or buildings, building parts or individual items from masonry, concrete, reinforced concrete, iron, steel or other materials, technical equipment, dismantle, blow up, concrete cutting, saw, drill, presses, as far as they directly or indirectly member in the German demolition Association, the Association of drilling concrete and saws Germany e.V. or the demolition of North Association;
3. who directly or indirectly are Member of the Association of gardening, landscaping and sports space engineering Federation, collected by the Federal collective framework agreement for industrial workers in gardening, landscaping and sports ground construction of 20 December 1995 and performing predominantly following activities: a) make and keep a set of grounds in the areas of private and public housing construction (House gardens, village green, roof and terrace gardens and similar), the public buildings (schools, hospitals , Administrative buildings, barracks, and the like), municipal greenery (urban open spaces, green areas, parks, cemeteries and similar) and the traffic be floating Greens (roads, railways, waterways, airports and similar) as well as by building greening in the outdoor and indoor area, b) make and keep a set of sports and playgrounds, outdoor installations at swimming pools, recreational facilities, and the like, of horticultural protection structures in the landscape with living and non-living materials, and vegetation-technical construction measures of landscape conservation and environmental protection , also reusing -, Landgewinnungs - and reclamation works, when in operation or in the separate operations department at least to 20 percent of the company total working time Green work;
4. as a contractor in the agriculture and forestry mainly agricultural land drained as far as they are covered by the Federal collective framework agreement for the employees and workers of the agricultural and forestry contractors in the Federal Republic of Germany by January 10, 2003;
5. directly or indirectly are Member of the Association of wood and plastic, by the applicable framework or General of the Association of wood and plastic or any of its member associations are recorded and most activities, which are called the Federal Republic of Germany (annex 4), the technical scope of the force on January 1, 2013 Manteltarifvertrags for the woodworking in the North West area if the collective agreement , from the operation is captured, compared to the border and Social Fund collective agreement of the construction sector is special; for businesses that produce arbeitszeitlich predominantly wooden stairs or dormers or incorporate those home-made products and only after December 31, 2011 (date) directly or indirectly have become wood and plastic member of the Federation, this applies only if their activities at least 50% of the working time of industrial workers by technicians in the field of wood professionally qualified workers (joiner / Carpenter journeymen, wood mechanics or equivalent qualification and Foodworkian) run or especially qualified in the same professional field by one person (Carpenter / master carpenter , Wood engineering or equivalent qualification, as well as carpenters/Joiners with a practice permission after the sections 7a, 7B of the trade and crafts code (HwO) or an exception permit according to § 8 HwO) conducted or supervised;
the direct or indirect member of the Association of metal - Association of German metal crafts, of the Association of plumbing heating air conditioning, or of the Central Association of the German electrical and information technology trades, are covered by a coat - or collective agreement of these associations or their member associations and performing mainly activities that in the professional scope are called one in force on 1 January 2003 slim or collective agreement of these associations or their member associations (annex 4) , if those agreements from which the operation is detected, is special compared to the border and Social Fund collective agreement of the construction industry.
(5) this regulation does not cover businesses and independent operating divisions by employers based abroad, if they mainly perform activities, which are listed in the preceding paragraphs or professional scopes, as far as these activities constitute a constitutes under the respective professional scope.
§ 3 entry into force, expiry this Regulation shall into force and on 31 December 2017 override on 1 January 2014.
Appendix 1 (to section 1) norms of the collective agreement for the regulation of minimum wages in the construction industry in the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany (TV minimum wage) from May 3, 2013 (site: BAnz AT 18.10.2013 V1) (text see the Appendix: TVMindestlohn 2013) Annex 2 (to article 2 paragraph 1) professional scopes (site: BAnz AT 18.10.2013 V1) which according to § 2 para 1 relevant technical areas of applicability of collective agreements are reproduced below. Even independent operating departments is considered to be structures in the purpose of this annex in each case.
Wood and plastics processing industry for companies, auxiliary and businesses dial companies as well as independent operating departments of wood and plastics processing industry, series furniture craft, plywood, fiber - and particle board industry, plastic products and companies, instead of or in conjunction with wood other materials or plastics processing, below such as such as establishments for the manufacture of products, including sales and installation: 1 box - and seating furniture of all kinds, upholstered furniture, upholstery frames , Mattresses and mattress frames, tables, small furniture and lighting fixtures, 2. Office, school, industrial and laboratory furniture, refrigerated and facilities, 3. wood cabinet and wooden boxes of all kinds, such as for watches, radio and TVs, turntable, tape recorders, phone -, photographic apparatus, boxes for cutlery, 4 Interior, housing, Office, industrial and shop equipment, bath - and sauna facilities, solariums, shelves, ship Interior, panels and panelling of all kind, manufacture and installation of acoustic seals (for damping and insulation) , acoustic improvements and lining of rooms, 5 doors, gates, window, shutters, blinds, blinds, blackout facilities, shutters, stairs, elevators, facade elements, space separation products, prefabricated - and other components, fences of all kinds, 6 wooden houses, prefabricated houses, caravan, halls, barracks, sales and booths, stage, wooden silos, greenhouses, cold frame window, telephone booths and engineering constructions, 7 musical instruments, such as pianos, wing, harmonies, organs, accordions, music boxes, stringed, plucked strings and whose components, 8 coffins , Crosses, 9 woodworking tools, workbenches, workbenches, tool cabinets, guards and work protection items, 10 standards, slide rule, Office -, time -, write, drawing instruments, web shooters, coils, cigar wrap shapes, stems, rods, bungs and sieves, 11 Drechsler - and wood sculptures of all kinds, wood, ivory and amber carvings, devotional, wood mosaic and inlaid, 12 bars and frames of all kinds, 13 shoe lasts, shoe trees, wooden shoes, slipper Woods, paragraphs and shoe parts, 14 House and kitchen appliances, hangers, cases and containers of all kinds , Toys, other wood - and plastic goods, 15 turn - and sports equipment, bowling alleys, gliders, 16 poles, whips, umbrella handles, optical eyeglass frames, 17 cable drums, boxes, box parts, pallets, cigar boxes, case and case parts, 18 barrels, staves, barrel parts, kegs, bucket and vats, 19 wood wool, wood chip Wicker, wood wire, wooden pegs, wooden bobbins, wood chips, buttons, 20 brushes, broom and brush, brush wood, bristles -, hair - and Faserstoffzurichtereien, combs, 21 nature, pressed cork, Crown closures, wood flour, layer - and Densified wood , 22 parquet Woods, raw Friese, floorboards, wooden paving and shingles, 23 wicker furniture, Wicker, cane, 24 plywood, fibreboard, wood chip and plastic sheets, 25 finishing of wood and carving soft goods, polishing, varnishing, pickling and veneer repair and operations for Vergolderei and priming, 26 construction of vehicles, vehicle parts and boats, Holzbiegereien, 27 production of models of all kinds, 28 laying of parquet and other flooring, 29 plastic spritzereien and extrusions, 30 films and other packaging , Cassettes, 31 foams, 32 pipes, hoses, jackets made of plastic, 33rd floor and wall coverings.
34. as microtransactions a) sawmills, b) gap - and planing works, c) plywood, Particleboard and veneer works, d) wood storage bin, e) wood impregnation plants.
Sawmill industry and other wood processing for the following companies and independent operating divisions of the sawmill industry, other wood processing industry and related sectors of the economy A) gap works, sawmills, planing works, manufacturing wood impregnation plants in particular: lumber, wood products, bars of all kinds, friezes, parquet wood, scantlings, rods, blocks, wood shingles, sleepers, masts, telegraph poles, piles of any kind, as well as standing in for the impregnation and other woodworking and processing products.
(B) other wood-processing industry for the manufacture in particular: veneers, plywood, etc., coated plywood, chipboard, Fiberboard, insulation panels, plastic panels, and rewarded plates of all kinds and panels, pressed wood, shuttering panels, box parts (items including other packaging material), boxes, crates, containers, pallets, cable drums, wooden barrel parts (staves), Pack barrels, tubs, vats, wood chip Wicker, wood chip box, etc., wooden fences, wooden paving, wood shavings, wood chips, wood wool, wood wire, wooden pins, prefabricated wood components, glue components, etc., as well as of components , Silos for agriculture and industry, stands, wooden pipes, simple wooden structures, agriculture, forestry and gartenwirtschaftlichen components and their Assembly, prefabricated houses, wooden houses, barracks, halls, exhibition buildings and their Assembly, crosses, etc., firewood, firewood, charcoal, etc. C) related sectors, in particular: actions of wood and timber importers (round timber, sawn timber, planed timber, strips, etc., plates, fences, posts and other wood products of any kind, as well as plastics), wood processed wood stock and wood places, wood hub, where or is set to , Trading and processing operations as far as this not from other tariff provisions are included for mining timber, pulp wood, pulp wood, pulpwood etc., plants for the production of wood products,.
D) affiliated companies and operating divisions, in particular: wood construction Department, coffin factory, Windows and doors, plastic end of use and processing departments, Packers.
(E) operations or engineering departments who handle with wood in these cases A instead of, or in connection to D plastics or other materials).
Stones - and metallic minerals industry 1.
All companies, stones, Earth and similar building materials win, establish, and process or distribute.
2. all mixed plants unless they win mostly stones, Earth and similar building materials, manufacture, process and sell.
3. all independent operating departments in specific enterprises, in which stones, be made Earth and related construction materials, obtained, be - and processed or distributed.
4. companies that commercially produce recycled building materials from construction mixed waste, road departure, rubble or soil excavation, loading and process or distribute.
5. all the companies referred to in paragraphs 1 to 4 related businesses.
Promote ready-mixed concrete companies that commercially produce ready-mixed concrete, factory-fresh mortar and factory fresh line and distribute, as well as businesses, the ready-mixed concrete by means of pumps.
Produce mortar industry enterprises, the professional ready-mixed dry mortars, factory-fresh mortar and factory floor and distribute.
Chemical industry for companies manufacturing and merchandising enterprises of chemical industry and related industries including its auxiliary and microtransactions, research centres, administrative offices, warehouse and retail outlets, for chemical and petroleum trading company, for companies of chemical plant construction, for offices and companies to the chemical technical advice and to the construction and maintenance of chemical installations, as well as for chemical laboratories and test stations.
In particular the following areas of production include the chemical industry: 1 basic chemicals, 2. nitrogen and nitrogen compounds, 3. nitrogen and phosphorus fertilizer and its further processing, 4. compacting, liquify and, 6 crayons and pastels, 7 solvents of filling of technical gases, dry ice, 5 natural and synthetic dyes and their further processing and plasticizers, 8 paints, varnishes, polishes, 9 explosives and explosives, ammunition, Fireworks and other Flammables, Collodion wool, 10.
Medicinal products including medical association, prostheses - and suture material, 11 biochemical and genetic engineering products, 12 pesticides, pesticides and disinfectants, 13 essential oils and fragrances, chemical back BackHilfe and preservatives, flavourings, 14 photo chemicals, photo papers, manufacture and use of light-sensitive materials like polymer film and PRESENSITIZED printing plates, 15 films and their technical editing, photographic, electrochemical, and magnetic materials, including equipment for the recording, storage, evaluation and presentation of information , which are distributed in conjunction with the aforementioned products, copy, 16 chemical conversion of coal, natural gas, petroleum and petroleum products including distillation, refining, Crackung, hydrogenation, oxidation, gasification, as well as processing the transformation products, transport, envelope and storage of oil and conversion products, 17 soot, 18 carbonization, 19 soaps, detergents, cosmetics, 20 glues, putties, adhesives, tapes, gelatine, 21 waxes and candles, Stearine and OLEIN, 22 shoe , Leather - and Fußbodenpflegemittel, cleaning products, 23 industrial oils and greases, 24 chemical AIDS of all kinds such as auxiliaries, leather auxiliaries, tanning extracts, tannery chemicals and chemical tools for other industries, 25 plastics including foams, moulding compounds and disk, as well as their processing, 26 man-made fibres and their processing in the farm, 27 chemistry films including artificial casings, transparent material and magnetic tapes and manipulate, 28 chemical technical products such as mantles , chemical papers, Foundry tools, electrodes, electric and galvanic coal, asbestos goods, as well as chemical technical laboratory equipment including tools for analysis and diagnosis, semiconductor production using chemical processes and their processing in the own operation, 29 electromagnetic products and their processing in the own operation, 30 synthetic inorganic raw materials and their processing, 31 chemical building materials, fiber cement, chemical protection, wood protection and means of protection, insulation and insulating materials and their processing, 32. impregnation , insofar as not to work of the timber industry, 33. natural and synthetic rubber, latex, successor products and their processing, 34. recovery of rubber and curing, 35th linoleum, leatherette, gutta-percha - and Balata goods and similar substances, 36. non-ferrous and precious metals and its further processing in the own operation, 37. ferro alloys and Silicon compounds with metals, abrasives, synthetic gems, 38. gas protection and breathing apparatus, 39. roofing and waterproofing membranes and its further processing , 40 chemical office supplies such as ribbons, carbon paper, stencils, inks and ink, 41. natural resin processing, 42 wood saccharification, 43. rendering, 44. nuclear chemistry including manufacturing, processing and disposal of nuclear fuel and fuel, 45. uranium concentrates, 46. application of environmental technologies including disposal of waste through biological, chemical, physical and thermal treatment, disposal facilities for hazardous waste, recycling, and recovery of residual materials such as E.g. pyrolysis, 47. chemical synthesis of any kind.
Plastics processing industry for farms of plastics - processing industry including their auxiliary and microtransactions, workshops and branches.
Metal and electrical industry for all enterprises of the iron, metal and electrical industry. include - irrespective of the processed raw materials - especially following trade sectors: 1 iron - and steelmaking (including semi-finished products works), NE metals (including semi-finished products works), iron -, steel - and tempering foundries, NE metal foundry, redraw and cold rolling mills, steel deformation, surface finishing and curing, locksmith, welding shop, grinding and smithery, steel and alloy construction, engineering, road vehicle construction, shipbuilding, aircraft construction, electrical engineering, precision engineering and optics, manufacturing and repair of watches, manufacture of iron, sheet metal and metal products;
only to the extent they are made from metal: manufacture of musical instruments, sports equipment, games and jewellery.
2. metal filter construction, electronics, control, rule - and measurement technology, process engineering, nuclear physics, nuclear engineering and radiation technology;
3. administrations, offices, research and development companies, design offices, mounting locations as well as all auxiliary and rocketed of above specialist sectors and enterprises which have no own production plant, but perform montages, which correspond to the technical scope.
For all outside jobs (assemblies) of iron, metal and electrical industry including the catenary - overhead -, local network and cable construction with the exception of central heating and ventilation engineering, as well as the jobs on cruise ships.
Annex 3 (§ 2 paragraph 2 letter a) list of member associations of total metal amended on February 1, 2006 (site: BAnz AT 18.10.2013 V1) Association of the Bavarian metal and electrical industry e.V. BayMe - metal and electric e.V. metal Bavarian Business Association NRW, Association of metal and electrical industry Nordrhein-Westfalen e.V. Saxon metal and electronics industry association Association of metal and electrical industry in Berlin and Brandenburg e.V. Association of metal and electrical industry in Thüringen e.V. Association of metal and electrical companies Hessen e.V.
North metal, Association of metal and electrical industry association of metal and electrical industry Saxony-Anhalt e.V. SÜDWESTMETALL, Association of metal and electrical industry Baden-Württemberg e.V. Association metal manufacturer in Lower Saxony Association of the metal UNTERWESER, Association of metal and electrical industry association NORDMETALL WEST, Association of metal industrialists of Northwestern Lower Saxony e.V. PFALZ metal, Association of the Palatine metal and electronics industry association of metal and electrical industry Rheinland Rheinhessen e.V. Association of metal and electrical industry of the Saarland e.V. company Saarland e.V. , Group of members from the industry of the metal and electrical industry association of metal and electrical industry Osnabrück-Emsland company Southwest Association, companies of the metal and electrical industry General Employers Federation Thüringen e.V., group metal and electrical industry AGV North - General Confederation the economic North Germany e.V., section metal and electrical system 4 (to article 2 paragraph 4 Nos. 1, 5 and 6) professional scopes (site : BAnz AT 18.10.2013 V1) according to § 2 paragraph 4 number 1, 5 and 6 authoritative professional scope of collective agreements are reproduced below. Establishments within the meaning of this annex shall be considered to be also separate operating divisions.
Painting and varnishing trade 1.
All holdings of the painter and Varnisher trade. Businesses and self-employed operating departments, the painter -, painters -, Tüncher -, white Binder, sign painter -, vehicle - and metal painters, scaffolding, Entrostungs - and iron coating, thermal insulation system, concrete protection, Oberflächensanierungs -, Asbestbeschichtungs -, Fahrbahnmarkierungs - these are and perform Bodenbeschichtungs - and surface works. With concrete protection and surface restoration work are not meant to eliminate statically significant concrete damage; Asbestos coatings are not work carried out in connection with other asbestos removal work. The Bodenbeschichtungs - and surface works include not laying of floor coverings in conjunction with other architectural services and screed, tiles, plates -, Mosaikansetz - and-verlege - and terrazzo work.
2. the operations referred to in paragraph 1 and separate operating divisions fall generally under this collective agreement as a whole. By this collective agreement, also self-employed persons operating departments collected in specific establishments, insofar as they perform work of the kind referred to in paragraph 1.
3. other work pursuant to paragraph 1 in separate departments carried out in businesses, so these departments are not recognised by this collective agreement if a more special collective agreement includes them in its scope.
4. not included are companies of the construction industry. This does not apply to businesses or self-employed persons operating departments, which perform work within the meaning of paragraphs 5 to 7 and are covered by this collective agreement under the conditions there laid down.
5. not covered a) Entrostungs - and painting ironwork, b) establishments performing asbestos coating work or independent operating departments that directly or indirectly are a member of the Central Office of the German construction industry e.V. or of the Central Association of the German building trade e.V..
6 businesses or self-employed persons operating departments, the) thermal insulation composite system work, b) concrete protection and surface restoration work, c) Bodenbeschichtungs - and surface works or d) marking work mostly or together with others in paragraph 1 referred to mainly activities, are only recorded if they member of the main color, design, building protection - are directly or indirectly Guild Association of the German painter and Varnisher trade.
Brushings, stucco - and associated companies carrying out work or independent operating departments, which have their headquarters in Wiesbaden crafts Chamber districts, Frankfurt, Mainz, Erfurt, Suhl, Gera, Coburg, Upper Franconia, Middle Franconia and lower Franconia, then by this collective agreement captured, if a) plaster, stucco, and associated work arbeitszeitlich not predominantly run and b) without taking into account the plaster, stucco, and related work of the remaining activities of arbeitszeitliche share of activities , which account, outweigh the amount of activities that count to the construction industry, the scope of this collective agreement.
8 not included are farms and independent operating departments of the scaffolding construction, working extends mainly on the commercial creation of substructures.
Woodworking for all businesses and giving them equal standing operating departments of Annex A No. 27 (Carpenter/joiner craft), B section 2 number 24 (installation of standard fact parts) and the attachment B section 2 number 50 (funeral industry) of the trade and crafts code, as far as these activities to at least 20 per cent of industrial workers by technicians in the field of wood working time professionally qualified workers (joiner / Carpenter journeymen, wood mechanics or equivalent qualification and Foodworkian) carried out or by a person specially qualified in the same professional field (Carpenter / master carpenter , Wood engineering or equivalent qualification, as well as carpenters/Joiners with a practice permission after the sections 7a, 7B HwO or an exception permit according to § 8 HwO) managed or monitored. Is the holder Tischler-/ Carpenter apprentice or wood mechanic and arbeitszeitlich mainly works as an industrial workers, whose working time in calculating the working time share of industrial workers pursuant to sentence 1 to take into account.
Include in particular enterprises and self-employed operating departments, which carry out following activities:-furniture and interior design for and interior design by such as shops, restaurants, offices, hotels, schools, hospitals, kindergartens, banks, as well as game - and sports equipment, housing, devices and models, exhibition buildings, indoor and exterior doors, Windows, stairs, floors, partitions, wall - and ceiling panels, components final facades, winter gardens, dry buildings, driving series and-ausbauten plan, construct, rationally make, assemble, install or maintain by using different materials such as in particular by wood , Wood-based materials, plastics, glass, metal, stone, dry materials, lining and composite materials, products and objects install, assemble, repair, wait or restored - ready parts and products, especially roller shutters, shading and ventilation systems, closing, and protection systems for components, extensions and conservatories installed, install and maintain, - service and services run as key management, emergency services, burials and transfer of deceased persons perform, advise survivors, organize funerals or complete administrative procedures.
Metal farm craft for operations of metal farmer craft; These included in particular enterprises which 1 steel and metal constructions, systems, structures of plant construction as well as locking and safety systems design, plan, produce, assemble, operate, rebuild and maintain, including control systems and their interfaces, 2.
Connections to buildings and structures considering the mounting procedure, fasteners, solvable and unsolvable fastening systems, in particular welding and adhesive bonding and the mounting substrate plan and produce, metalwork design 3., drawings represent, model, calculate, produce, mount and maintain, forging techniques, in particular manual and machine forging and cattle run 4, systems and components, taking into account the protection of the historic buildings restored 5th and reconstruct, 6 protect metal surfaces, colour design and refine , 7 mounting techniques, especially with regard to technical requirements and the protection of historic buildings perform.
Installer - and heating engineers, plumbers -, container - and student crafts for businesses of Installer - and heating engineers, plumbers -, container - and student crafts; include in particular enterprises which carry out the following activities: 1. Design and construction of pipe installations, except pipelines, from all approved materials for gases, water, sewage and chemical liquids, 2. installation and connection of pipes for gas stations, 3. covering of roofs and cladding of ceiling and wall surfaces with sheet metal, metal composites and plastics including the all functional layers as well as the load and mounting structures , 4. execution of work from steel bars, profile steel, sheet metal, metal composites and plastics in buildings, especially on equipment for the indoor and outdoor drainage, 5. Design and manufacture of use and hand-crafted objects and components from sheet metal, metal composites and plastics, in particular by panels for pipelines and tanks, pipes for air-conditioning equipment and conveyor and transport systems, 6 planning and manufacture of tubes, pipes and fittings for fixed , liquid and gaseous substances in the entire pressure and temperature range.
Furnace and air heating craft for operations of the furnace and air heating trades; include in particular enterprises which carry out the following activities: 1. Design and construction of fireplaces for fire, 2. planning and construction of basic stoves, tiled stoves and portable ceramic Vises and stoves.
Electrical trade for businesses of warnings; in particular companies that install 1 electrical and information technology systems and equipment including electrical wiring, communications and data networks, 2nd in the catenary - overhead -, local network and cable construction are included.
Search Translated Laws of Germany