Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/gsgv_6/BJNR111710992.html
Sixth Ordinance on the product safety Act (regulation on the provision of simple pressure vessels on the market) (6 ProdSV) 6 ProdSV Ausfertigung date: 25.06.1992 full quotation: "sixth Ordinance on the product safety Act (regulation on the provision of simple pressure vessels on the market) of 25 June 1992 (BGBl. I p. 1171), most recently by article 17 of the law of 8 November 2011 (BGBl. I S. 2178) is changed" stand : Last modified by article 17 G v. 8.11.2011 I 2178 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.7.1992 +++) heading: IdF d. Article 17 No. 1 G v. 8.11.2011 I 2178 mWv 1.12.2011 the regulation was article 1 d. V v. 25.6.1992 I 1171 by the Federal Government after consultation with the interested parties and by the Federal Minister for labour and Social Affairs after consultation of the Committee for technical equipment in consultation with the Federal Minister for economic and adopted with the consent of the Federal Council; She article 3 of this V on the 1.7.1992 according enter into force.
§ 1 scope of application (1) this Regulation applies to the deployment of new simple pressure vessels on the market.
(2) simple pressure vessels are welded containers manufactured in series within the meaning of this regulation, 1 which are subjected to an internal pressure of over 0.5 bar, 2 are intended to contain air or nitrogen, 3. that are exposed to any flame, 4. whose pressure-carrying parts and connections made of non-alloy quality steel or non-alloy aluminium or non-age hardening aluminium alloys are manufactured, 5. the either a) through a cylindrical part with round cross section , which is closed by outwardly curved or flat floors, where the rotation axis of this soil is not of the cylindrical part, or b) through two dished heads with same rotation axis be made 6 whose maximum working pressure not exceeding 30 bar and where the product of the pressure and the capacity of the container (compressed content product PS x V) is not more than 10 000 bar x l , 7 the lowest operating temperature not below - 50 degrees c and 8 the maximum operating temperature is in containers made of steel 300 degrees C and in containers made of aluminium or aluminium alloys not above 100 degrees C.
(3) this Regulation shall not apply to: 1. containers which are manufactured exclusively for use in the nuclear technology and where damage can have the release of radioactive substances means
2. containers intended exclusively to facilities or for the propulsion of vessels or aircraft;
3. fire extinguishers.
§ 2 safety requirements (1) simple pressure vessels, their print content product PS x V is greater than 50 bar x l, may be provided only on the market, if it in annex I of to Directive 2009/105/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 September 2009 on simple pressure vessels (OJ L 264 of October 8, 2009, p. 12), given essential safety requirements and with proper installation and maintenance, as well as during normal operation does not endanger the safety of users or third parties as well as domestic animals and goods.
(2) simple pressure vessels, their print content product PS x V is not more than 50 bar x l, may be provided only on the market, if they meet the requirements, which correspond to the generally accepted rules of technology, a Member State of the European communities or another Contracting State to the agreement on the European economic area.
Article 3 requirements for the making available on the market (1) an in article 2 paragraph 1 of container may deployed only on the market the manufacturer or his authorised representative established in the community or in another Contracting State to the agreement on the European economic area, confirmed if it is equipped with the data set 1 referred to in annex II, point 1 of Directive 2009/105/EC and CE marking in accordance with article 4, paragraph 1 and 2, the , that the requirements of paragraphs 3 and 4 are met, and that he has complied with his obligations to the notified body.
(2) the simple pressure vessels are subject to other legal provisions that stipulate the CE marking, is confirmed by the CE-marking also, that the simple pressure vessels also meets the requirements of these other relevant legislation. Are free however in accordance with one or more of these rules during a transitional period the choice of the applicable rule the manufacturer, so the CE marking confirms in this case only, that of simple pressure vessels pursuant to sentence 1 corresponds to the legislation applied by the manufacturer. In these cases all numbers of Community directives underlying legislation applied by him must be in the operating instructions according to § 5 listed according to its publication in the official journal of the European communities.
(3) the simple pressure vessels must match the type for which an approved body this directive certified after implementing an EC type examination referred to in article 10, that the design of the tank complies with the provisions of this directive. Instead of the procedure pursuant to sentence 1 one of the authorities referred to in paragraph 1 can attest for mass-produced simple pressure vessels that are fully manufactured according to European standards, whose site has made known the Federal Ministry of labour and Social Affairs in the joint ministerial Gazette, the adequacy of the technical construction documentation according to annex II No. 3 of this directive.
(4) the simple pressure vessels is to undergo if its print content product PS x V is more than 3 000 bar x l an EC verification in accordance with article 11 of Directive 2009/105/EC. The print content product is PS x V does not exceed 3 000 bar x l, the EC-Konformitätserklärungs procedure in accordance with article 12 of Directive 2009/105/EC can be performed instead of the EC verification in accordance with sentence 1.
(5) an in § 2 paragraph 2 of container must be ready only on the market, if he has the directive 2009/105/EC pursuant to § 4 paragraph 1 with the information referred to in annex II, point 1 and carries a CE mark.
§ 4 CE marking (1) the information referred to in annex II No. 1 of Directive 2009/105/EC as well as in the case of § 3 para 1, CE marking must visible, legible and mounted permanently on the container or a label be, this can be removed from the container.
(2) the CE marking consists of the initials 'CE' referred to in annex II of the directive 2009/105/EC. Behind the CE marking it is in article 9 paragraph 1 of Directive 2009/105/EC called identification number of the notified body responsible for the EC verification or EC surveillance.
(3) no markings may be on the tray attached, are likely to mislead third parties as to the meaning and the lettering of the CE marking. Any other marking may be affixed to the container or the label if it does not affect the visibility and legibility of the CE marking.
(4) the market surveillance authorities assume that containers that are marked with the CE marking comply with the requirements of this regulation.
§ 5 operating instructions a container mentioned in § 2 paragraph 1 may provided only on the market, if an instruction manual written by the manufacturer in accordance with annex II, point 2 of Directive 2009/105/EC in German language is attached to him.
Section 6 - section 7 paragraph 7 is offences any person in the sense of article 39, paragraph 1 letter a of the product safety Act, who intentionally or negligently violates § 3 paragraph 1 or paragraph 5 or article 5 provides a therein containers on the market.
§ 8 (dropped out)
Search Translated Laws of Germany