Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/begdv_4/BJNR002810957.html
Fourth Ordinance for the implementation of the federal compensation law (4. DV-BEG) 4. DV-BEG Ausfertigung date: 15.03.1957 full quotation: "Fourth Ordinance for the implementation of the federal compensation law in the adjusted version published in the Federal Law Gazette Part III, outline number 251-1-4," footnote heading: In the Saarland introduced by G No. 658 OJ the Saarland 1959 p. 759 (+++ text proof validity from: 1st 1.1964 +++) input formula on the basis of section 182 paragraph 3 of the Federal Act for the compensation of victims of National Socialist persecution (federal compensation Act) as amended by the Act of 29 June 1956 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 559) is prescribed with the consent of the Bundesrat: § 1 are (1) costs incurred by the insurance facilities for their participation according to section 182, paragraph 1, of the federal compensation law, to refund them following maintains: 1 information on the basis of simple investigations 3 Deutsche mark per insurance certificate;
2. for information on the basis of extensive investigation or with technical calculations 6 Deutsche mark per insurance certificate;
3. in the case of information with technical calculations in particularly difficult cases with demonstrably increased cost 9 Deutsche mark per insurance policy.
(2) in the case of information on cheaper for those entitled to compensation according to article 128, para. 3 and section 129, paragraph 3, of the federal compensation law, the Pauschsätze rise pursuant to paragraph 1 Nos. 2 and 3 each to 3 DM.
2. this Regulation shall apply section after section 14 of the third of transfer Act of January 4, 1952 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 1) in conjunction with § 240 of the federal compensation law in the State of Berlin; It does not apply in the Saarland.
Footnote 2 section italics: the v in the Saarland overtaken OJ introduction by G No. 658 Saarland in 1959 S. 759 § 3 (1) this Regulation shall with effect from April 1, 1956 in force.
(2) where before the promulgation of this regulation have been reimbursed after the notice of the President of the federal supervisory Office for insurance and Bausparwesen of 19 February 1954 (Federal Gazette No. 37 from 23 February 1954), it retains this leave.
Concluding formula of the Federal Minister for economic
Search Translated Laws of Germany