Third Law on the adjustment of pensions from statutory pension schemes on the occasion of the change in the general tax base for 1960 (Third pension adjustment act-3). RAG)unofficial table of contents
Date of delivery: 19.12.1960
"Third pension adjustment act in the adjusted version published in the Federal Law Gazette III, outline number 8232-10-3,"
The rule does not apply in the In accordance with Article 3 of the agreement, the territory referred to in Article 3 of the Agreement. L. I chap. VIII Sachg. H An. I N ° 15 EinigVtr v. 31.8.1990 iVm Art. 1 G v. 23.9.1990 II 885, 1057
(+ + + text-proof validity from: 1. 1.1964 + + +) Non-official table of contents
(1) The statutory pension insurance policies are subject to change in the general Basis for the year 1960, the insurance and survivor ' s pension from insurance cases which occurred in 1959 or earlier, for reference periods of 1. The amount of the adjustment to be paid in accordance with § 2 shall be multiplied by 1,054; the amount resulting from the adjustment shall be re-added to the pensionable parts which are not subject to adjustment.(2) Pensions within the meaning of paragraph 1 also include those referred to in Article 2 (38) (3), first sentence, of the Workers 'Pension Insurance Act and Article 2 (37) (3) sentence 1 of the Act on the Reregulation of the Workers' Pension Insurance Insurers of beneficiaries who are the 65. Year of life completed in 1960.(3) Paragraph 1 shall not apply to the Knappschaftssold. Non-official table of contents
(1) Adjustment amount is the amount of the pensionable amount for January 1961, including the child subsidy for each child, reduced by the special grant and the amounts of increase from contributions of the higher insurance. In the crunch pension insurance, the amount of the pension is also reduced by the benefit surcharge and the amount to be charged pursuant to section 75 (1) sentence 2 of the Reichsknappschaftsgesetz (Reichsknappschaftsgesetz).(2) In the case of pensions to which § 4 of the Second Pension Adjustment Act was to be applied, adjustment amount is the amount resulting from the application of Section 1 (1), first half-sentence of the Second Pension Adjustment Act. The number of pensioners in January 1960 is replaced by the amount of the pensionable amount for January 1961. In the case of pensions from insurance cases of the year 1959, according to § 1253ff. the Reichsversicherungsordnung or § 30ff. of the Federal Employment Insurance Act and in respect of which the pension basis for the insured person is limited, the amount of the adjustment to be determined in accordance with the first sentence of paragraph 1 and to be multiplied by 1,0594 shall be the amount of adjustment to be varied. Pension number.(3) In cases where a pension has not been paid in January 1961 or the amount of the pension after 31 January 1961, the amount of the pension shall be equal to the amount of the pension. In accordance with paragraph 1 of this Article, the amount which would have been payable in January 1961 shall be replaced by the payment of the pension for January 1961 if the conditions for the fulfilment of the claim had existed at that time.(4) In the case of pensions, which are calculated in accordance with Article 2 (42) of the Workers ' Pension Insurance Act, Article 2 (41) of the Federal Insurance Law on New Law and Article 2 (11) of the Statutory Pension Insurance (Knappschaftsrentenversicherungs-Neuregelungsgesetz), as a special grant, the amounts of 21 Deutsche Mark for insurance tenants and 14 German marks in the case of survivors ' pensions are valid. If, in the cases of the first sentence, a special grant has been taken into account in the calculation of a insured person ' s pension and a survivor ' s pension, the amount of 21 Deutsche Mark shall be deemed to be the special grant. Non-official table of contents
(1) In the case of pensions from the pension insurance of the manual workers and the pension insurance of the employees, the pension insurance Insurance cases of the years 1957, 1958 and 1959, and according to § 1253ff. the Reichsversicherungsordnung or § 30ff. of the employment insurance law, as well as in the case of pensions from the pension insurance scheme and pensions from the pension insurance of the workers and the pension insurance of the employees with a service part of the pension insurance scheme Pension insurance scheme shall not exceed the amount calculated in accordance with Article 1 (1), first half-sentence, the amount which would result if the pension was not changed without amendment of the other calculation factors on the basis of the general It would be calculated on the basis of the 1960's and the contribution ceiling for this year. For the other pensions from the pension insurance of the workers and the pension insurance of the employees, Article 2 (34) of the Workers 'Pension Insurance Law or Article 2 (33) of the Employees' Insurance Reregulation Act (Employees ' Insurance) Application. The values specified in these regulations will be replaced by the following values:
" For an insurance period of ... JahrenInsurance rents DM/monthwidower and widower pension DM/month
|48|| 612, 00||367,20|
|47||599,30|| 359, 60|
|44||561,00|| 336, 60|
|41|| 522, 80||313,70|
|40 u. less||510,00||306,00 ".|
(2) § 1282 (2) of the Reichsversicherungsordnung (Imperial Insurance Code) and section 59 (2) of the Andes Insurance Act; in the In the cases in which Section 1282 (2) of the Reich Insurance Code and Section 59 (2) of the Act on the Insurance Act are to be applied, paragraph 1 shall apply in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1.(3) Paragraph 1, first sentence, does not apply to pensions from the pension insurance scheme, which have been calculated in accordance with Article 2 (11) or Article 2 (25) of the Statutory Pension Insurance (Knappschaftsrentenversicherungs-NeuRuleungsgesetz).
§ 3 italic printing: § § 1253 bis 1256 RVO deed. by Art. 6 No. 24 G v. 18.12.1989 I 2261 mWv 1.1.1992
§ 3 italic print: § 1282 para. 2 RVO, § 59 para. 2 AVG deed. by Article 2 (27) and Art. 3 No. 3 G v. 1.12.1981 I 1205 mWv 5.12.1981 Non-official table of contents
The adjustment is not higher than the previous number of payments, so this is the to continue paying. Non-official table of contents
As far as the pensions are in accordance with the Federal Supply Act and the laws that are subject to the Federal Supply Act for the purpose of declaring the maintenance aid in accordance with the burden-balancing act, the benefits under the Federal Compensation Act and the federal state aid to compensate for hardship in the context of occupational retirement provision according to the guidelines of 17. October 1951 (Federal Gazette No. 204 of 20 October). The grant or the amount of the benefit depends on other income, the amounts of increase to be paid for the months of January to May, 1961, under the provisions of this Act, shall remain for the above mentioned Period during the determination of income disregarded. The same applies to the examination of the need for assistance. The increases for the period referred to in the first sentence shall also not be taken into account in the granting of unemployment benefits and unemployment benefits. Non-official table of contents
(1) The person entitled to do so is to provide a written notification of the adjustment. If a subsequent check shows that the adjustment is defective, it shall be corrected. The pension shall be granted in its previous level up to the end of the month in which the letter of amendment is sent. A recovery of overpaid amounts does not take place. The corrigendum is only up to 31. December 1961.(2) § 1300 of the German Insurance Act, Section 79 of the German Insurance Act and Section 93 (1) of the German Imperial Nappies Act remain unaffected.
§ 6 (2) italic print: § 1300 RVO opened. through Art. II § 4 No. 1, § 79 AVG. through Art. II § 6 No. 1 and § 93 RKG. through Art. II § 8 No. 1 G v. 18.8.1980 I 1469 mWv 1.1.1981 Non-official table of contents
(1) The provisions of this law shall apply in the Saarland, taking into account the Version in which the regulations listed in § § 1 to 3 apply in the Saarland, even for pensions, which according to Article 2 (15) of Law No 591 concerning the introduction of the Workers ' Pension Insurance Law in the Saarland of the 13. July 1957 (Official Journal of the Saarland, p. 779), Article 2 (17) of Law No 590 on the introduction of the Federal Insurance Law on the Law of the Federal State of Saarland of 13 July 2007. July 1957 (Official Journal of Saarland p. 789) and Article 4 (9) of Law No 635 on the introduction of the Reichsknappschaftsgesetz (Reichsknappschaftsgesetz) and the Knappschaftsrentenversicherungs-NeuRuleungsgesetz in Saarland (18). 1099 of the Official Journal of Saarland p. 1099.(2) § 5 applies in the Saarland with the proviso that, instead of the Federal Law of Supply, the relevant Saarland law enters into force and the Federal Compensation Act as well as the burden-compensation law, taking into account their Saarland To be applied. Non-official table of contents
This law applies in accordance with Section 13 (1) of the Third Transfer Act of 4. January 1952 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 1) also in the Land of Berlin. Non-official table of contents
This law enters into force on the day after the announcement.