Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/begdv6_ndv_3/BJNR015710982.html
Third Ordinance amending the sixth Ordinance for the implementation of the federal compensation law (3 ÄndV - 6 DV-BEG) 3 ÄndV - 6 DV-BEG Ausfertigung date: 24.11.1982 full quotation: "third Ordinance amending the sixth Ordinance for the implementation of the federal compensation law of 24 November 1982 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 1571)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 18 9.1965 +++) input formula on the basis of § 42 para 2 in the Federal Law Gazette Part III of the federal compensation law in the , Outline number 251-1, published adjusted version, by article I no. 31 of the BEG final act of 14 September 1965 (BGBl. I S. 1315) is been inserted, decreed the Federal Government with the consent of the Federal Council: section 1 - section 2 (1) as far as prior to promulgation of this regulation has been rejected by unquestionable decision or final judicial decision stating a claim according to § 31 para 2 of the federal compensation law claim made , that a detention facility not as a concentration camp within the meaning of § 31 para 2 of the federal compensation law to look at is, can the party entitled to make an application to another decision, if on the basis of the annex to this regulation, that the detention facility as a concentration within the meaning of § 31 para 2 of the federal compensation law is.
(2) paragraph 1 shall apply accordingly, if only due to the change of the period prescribed according to § 31 para 2 of the federal compensation law Konzentrationslagerhaft is achieved by this regulation of at least one year.
(3) the request is within a period of six months after the promulgation of this regulation to make paragraphs 1 and 2. Article 189, paragraph 2 and 3 BEG finds appropriate application.
(4) paragraphs 1 to 3 shall apply appropriate insofar as the claims prior to promulgation of this regulation have been fixed by comparison or severance pay.
(5) If before announcing this regulation demands unreservedly have been set by authorized by unquestionable decision or by final judicial decision, it retains this in favour of the holders of leave.
3. this Regulation shall apply section after section 14 of the third of transfer Act in conjunction with section 240, paragraph 2, of the federal compensation law in the State of Berlin.
Article 4 this regulation with effect from 18 September 1965 enter into force.
Search Translated Laws of Germany