Twenty-seventh Regulation implementing the Federal Immission Control Act (Article 1 of the Regulation on the Equipment for the Fire Burial and amending the Regulation on approved installations) (Regulation on installations for the Fire burial-27. BImSchV)Non-official table of contents
Date of delivery: 19.03.1997
" Regulation on equipment for the fire-burial of 19. March 1997 (BGBl. 545), as last amended by Article 10 of the Regulation of 2 December 2000. May 2013 (BGBl. I p. 973) "
|:||Last modified by Art. 10 V v. 2.5.2013 I 973|
For details, see the menu under Notes
The obligations under Council Directive 83 /189/EEC
of 28 June 2013. March 1983, on an information procedure in the
of technical standards and regulations
(OJ L 327, 28.3.1983, p. EC No 8), as last amended by
Directive 94 /10/EC of the European Parliament
and of the Council of 23. 1 March 1994 (OJ L 327, EC No L 100
S. 30), have been observed.
(+ + + text-proof from: 1.5.1997 + + +)
(+ + + Official note of the normalization authority on EC law:
compliance with the
EWGRL 189/83 (CELEX Nr: 383L0189) + + +)
The V was issued by the Federal Government after consultation of the parties concerned with the consent of the Bundesrat. It occurs gem. Art. 3 V v. 19.3.1997 I 545 mWv 1.5.1997 in force. Non-official table of contents
§ 1 Scope of application
This Regulation applies to the establishment, nature and operation of plants. Fire burial. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Definition
For the purposes of this Regulation:
unofficial table of contents
- exhaust gases: the carrier gases with solid, liquid or gaseous emissions;
- Altanlagen :Assets that have been built or approved before the entry into force of this Regulation;
- Equipment for fire burial (attachments) :all technical equipment used for the cremation of the human corpse;
- Emissions: the air pollutants from the plant; they are given as mass concentrations in the units nanograms per cubic meter (ng/cbm) or milligrams per cubic metre Cubic meter (mg/cbm), based on the volume of exhaust gas in the standard state (273 K, 1013 hPa) after deduction of moisture content of water vapour; they relate to a volume content of oxygen in the exhaust gas of 11 of the hundred, in the case of electrically operated plants a volume content of oxygen in the exhaust gas of 15 per hundred.
§ 3 firing
(1) Insofar as the plants with burners , these may only be operated with gases from the public gas supply, liquefied petroleum gas, hydrogen or fuel oil EL.(2) The temperature after the last supply of combustion air must be at least 850 ° C, determined as a ten-minute average.(3) Suitable devices shall ensure that a coffin cannot be retracted if the minimum temperature is fallen below in accordance with Article 3 (2), or if the continuously determined concentration of carbon monoxide or the indication for the Flue gas density indicates a disturbance of the proper operation. An already begun cremation must be brought to an end. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Emission limit values
Assets must be built and operated only in such a way that
- The emissions of carbon monoxide an hourly average of 50 mg per cubic meter Exhaust gas,
- the emissions of total dust and organic substances, formed as an hourly average value and in accordance with the procedure laid down in Annex 1, which following emission limit values
- Total dust 10 mg/cbm,
- organic fabrics, specified as total carbon, 20 mg/cbm, and
- the emissions from the Dioxins and furans referred to in Annex 2, expressed as a sum value and calculated as the mean value over the sampling time, in accordance with the procedure laid down in Annex 2, the emission limit value of 0.1 ng/cbm
shall be exceeded. 11121 Non-official table of contents
§ 5 Exhaust conditions for exhaust gases
exhaust gases are placed over one or more chimneys in the free air flow that the height of the outlet opening for the exhaust gases
- is the highest edge of the roof ridge of the Installation at least 3 metres above and
- at least 10 metres above the corridor.
With a roof inclination of less than 20 degrees, the height of the outlet is on a fictitious roof ridge, the height of which shall be calculated on the basis of a slope of 20 degrees. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 Display
The operator of an installation shall have the operator of an installation at the latest one month before the start of operation. . Unofficial Table Of Contents
§ 7 Continuous Measurements
(1) The equipment must be equipped with measuring devices that are
- the volume content of oxygen in the exhaust gas,
- the mass concentration of carbon monoxide in the exhaust gas and
- the minimum temperature in accordance with § 3 para. 2
continuously measure and register. The installations may only be operated with suitable and functional measuring devices.(2) The installations shall be equipped with measuring instruments for monitoring the functioning of the dust separation devices, which measure the flue gas density continuously. The installations may be operated only by means of suitable and functional flue gas sealing devices which make it possible to draw conclusions on the continuous compliance with the emission limit value for total dust in accordance with Article 4 (2) (a).(3) The operator shall, by means of a notified body designated by the competent national authority or the authority designated by national law, have the proper installation of the measuring equipment for the continuous monitoring of To allow carbon monoxide, oxygen, flue gas density and temperature to be certified as well as to calibrate the measuring devices before commissioning and to have them tested for functionality at the latest at the latest after the end of a year. The operator shall have the calibration repeated no later than five years after the last calibration. The operator shall submit the certificate of proper installation, the reports on the outcome of the calibration and the verification of the functioning of the competent authority within three months of its implementation. Non-official table of contents
§ 8 Assessment and reports of continuous measurements
(1) During the operation of the asset, the To form a carbon monoxide measured value for each successive hour of the mean value.(2) On the basis of the evaluation of the continuous measurements, the operator shall draw up or have produced a measurement report and shall submit it to the competent authority within three months of the end of each calendar year. The operator must keep records for five years.(3) The limit value for carbon monoxide is complied with if no hourly average value in accordance with Section 7 (1) No. 2 in conjunction with paragraph 1 exceeds the limit value in accordance with § 4 No. 1. Non-official table of contents
§ 9 Individual measurements
The operator of a plant established after the entry into force of this Regulation has complied with the Requirements for total dust, total carbon and dioxins and furans according to § 4 at the earliest three months and no later than six months after the entry into service of a pursuant to § 29b paragraph 2 in conjunction with § 26 of the Federal Immission Protection Act be examined in accordance with the conditions laid down in Annex 1 and Annex 2. The operator shall have the test referred to in the first sentence repeated at a distance of three years. Non-official table of contents
§ 10 Assessment and reports of individual measurements
(1) The measurements in accordance with § 9 shall be subject to a measurement report and the following: competent authority within three months of the completion of the measurement. The measurement report shall contain information on the measurement planning, the result, the measuring methods used and the operating conditions which are of importance for the assessment of the measurement results. The operator must keep the reports for five years.(2) The emission limit values shall be deemed to be complied with if no result of a single measurement of the hourly average value exceeds the respective emission limit value in accordance with § 4 no. 2 or the mean value over the sampling time in accordance with § 4 No. 3. Non-official table of contents
§ 11 Transitional rules
Altanlagen must comply with the requirements of this Regulation at the latest after the expiration of three years after the entry into force of this Regulation. Non-official table of contents
§ 12 Approval of exceptions
(1) The competent authority may, at the request of the operator, make exceptions to the rules of the Allow regulation, where the specific circumstances of the individual case are taken into account,
- The requirements of the Regulation are not or can only be met with disproportionately high costs,
- harmful environmental impacts are not to be feared and
- will be applied to the emission limit measures corresponding to the state of the art.
(2) An exception to § 5 shall apply in particular to: Consideration when matters of monument protection are affected.(3) The competent authority may grant the exemption under conditions, subject to conditions, or temporary. Non-official table of contents
§ 13 More stringent requirements
The power of the competent authority, on the basis of the The Federal Immission Protection Act shall be without prejudice to other or more extensive arrangements. Non-official table of contents
§ 14 Administrative Offences
is an administrative offence within the meaning of Section 62 (1) (7) of the Federal Immission Protection Act, who Intentionally or negligently
Non-official or non-correct, not correct, or not to be repeated in the prescribed manner. Table of contents
- against § 4 of the installation or operating an installation,
- contrary to § 5 sentence 1, an exhaust gas is not derived or is not derived in the prescribed manner,
- contrary to § 6 an advertisement is not displayed correctly or not in good time,
- contrary to § 7 (1) or (2) an installation,
- contrary to § 7, paragraph 3, sentence 1 or 2, a measuring device is not or is not calibrated in time or not, or not checked in time, or the calibration is not or not in time is repeated or
- contrary to § 9 sentence 1 or 2, compliance with the requirements is not, not correct, not in the prescribed manner or not in time
Annex 1 Determination of the mass concentration of total dust and total carbon in accordance with § 4 No. 2
site of the original text: BGBl. I 1997, 547
Non-official table of contents
- For the determination of the mass concentration of total dust and total carbon in accordance with § 4 No. 2 the sampling time shall be one hour; the sampling shall take place from the beginning of a cremation.
- Samples shall be taken during five consecutive intakes
- Pausing times between two crewings remain unaccounted for.
- The measurement of the organic substances, indicated as total carbon, is done according to the FID method. The calibration of the device is carried out with propane or butane. Appropriate measuring instruments shall be used which shall be notified for measuring tasks after the 17. BImSchV.
Annex 2 Determination of the mass concentration of dioxins and furans according to § 4 no. 3
Source of the original text: BGBl. I 1997, 547
- For the determination of the mass concentration of dioxins and furans according to § 4 No. 3, the Sampling time at least six hours.
- The sampling takes place from the beginning of an incretion.
- Pausenzeiten between each two crewings remains unaccounted for.
- For the in this appendix In the case of dioxins and furans mentioned above, the detection limit of the analytical method used shall not exceed 0.005 ng/cbm exhaust gas.
- For the purposes of § 4 no. 3 The sum value is the concentrations of the dioxins and furans identified in the exhaust gas to be multiplied and summed with the indicated equivalence factors.
| equivalency factor|
|1,2,3,7,8||-Pentachlorodibenzodioxin (PeCDD)|| 0, 5|
| 1,2,3,7,8, 9||-Hexachlordibenzodioxin (HxCDD)||0,1|
|1,2,3,4,6,7,8||- Heptachlorodibenzodioxin (HpCDD)||0.01|
|Octachlorodibenzodioxin (OCDD)|| 0, 001|
|2,3,7,8||-Tetrachlorodibenzofuran (TCDF)|| 0, 1|
| 1,2,3,7, 8||-Pentachlorodibenzofuran (PeCDF)||0.05|
|1,2,3,7,8,9||- Hexachlorodibenzofuran (HxCDF)||0.1|
|1,2,3,6,7,8||-Hexachlorodibenzofuran (HxCDF)|| 0, 1|
|2,3,4,6,7,8||-Hexachlordibenzofuran (HxCDF)|| 0, 1|
| 1,2,3,4,7,8, 9||-Heptachlordibenzofuran (HpCDF)||0.01|
| Octachlordibenzofuran (OCDF)||0.001|