Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bimschv_25/BJNR172200996.html
Twenty-fifth Ordinance for the implementation of the Federal Immission Control Act (regulation on the limitation of emissions from the titanium dioxide industry - 25 BImSchV) 25 BImSchV Ausfertigung date: 08.11.1996 full quotation: "regulation on the limitation of emissions from the titanium dioxide industry, as amended by the notice of July 30, 2014 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 1316)" stand: Neugefasst by BEK. v. 30.7.2014 I 1316 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.12.1996 +++) (+++ official note of the standard authority on EC law: implementation of EWGRL 112/92 (CELEX number: 392 L 0112) +++) this regulation serves the implementation of article 9 of Directive 92/112/EEC of 15 December 1992 on procedures for harmonizing the programmes for the reduction and eventual elimination of pollution caused by waste from the titanium dioxide industry (OJ EC No. L 409 p. 11).
Article 1 scope this Regulation shall apply for the establishment, the nature and operation of 1 equipment for the factory production of titanium dioxide to the sulphate and chloride process, 2. plants for the concentration of waste acids factory.
Article 2 definitions for the purposes of this regulation means: 1 exhaust: the carrier gases with solid, liquid or gaseous emissions;
2. emissions: the air pollution emitted by plants; they are specified as in the unit milligrams per cubic meter, mass concentration based on the undiluted exhaust gas volume under standard conditions (273.15 Kelvin, 1 013 HPA) after deducing the moisture content of water vapour, or as mass ratio in the unit kg per ton of product.
§ 3 plants after the sulphate process (1) the emissions of dust may be used in plants after the sulphate process an emission limit of 30 milligrams per cubic meter, relative to 20 percent oxygen, as the daily average value not exceed.
(2) the emissions of sulphur dioxide and sulphur trioxide, including sulfuric acid droplets, indicated as sulphur dioxide, in the pulping and calcination stage must not exceed an emission limit of half a gram per cubic meter as a daily average, as well as the mass ratio of 4 kilograms per tonne of produced titanium dioxide as an annual average of the entire system. The facilities are equipped with facilities to prevent the emission of sulfuric acid droplets.
(3) the emissions of sulphur dioxide and sulphur trioxide, indicated as sulphur dioxide, for the concentration of waste acid shall not exceed an emission limit of a quarter gram per cubic meter as a daily average.
§ 4 systems by the chloride process (1) the emissions of dust may be used in plants to the chloride process an emission limit of 30 milligrams per cubic meter relative to 20 percent oxygen as daily average values do not exceed.
(2) the emissions of chlorine shall not exceed an emission limit of 3 milligrams per cubic meter as a daily average.
Section 5 procedure for measuring and monitoring (1) in addition to the requirements of the first general administrative provision to the Federal Immission Control Act (technical guide to clean of air - TA air) of 24 July 2002 (GMBl p. 511) the operator has measured the emissions into the air of gaseous sulphur dioxide and sulphur trioxide as continuously monitor sulphur dioxide: 1 from plants to the digestion and the calcination or 2 units , applying the sulphate process for the concentration of waste acid.
(2) the operator of equipment has continually to monitor the emissions of dust or chlorine in the air on the relevant sources. The continuous monitoring of chlorine in accordance with sentence 1 shall be made six months after the announcement of a suitable measuring device.
§ 6 other or further demands other or further requirements arising number 2 to 4 of the Federal Immission Control Act as well as the technical instructions for the prevention of air pollution in particular duties according to § 5 paragraph 1, remain unaffected.
§ 7 offences any person in the sense of article 62, paragraph 1 No. 7 of the Federal Immission Control Act is, who intentionally or negligently as operator of a plant 1 violates article 3 paragraph 1, paragraph 2 sentence 1 or paragraph 3 or article 4, paragraph 1 or paragraph 2 exceeds a specified emission limit value, the there called mass ratio exceeds 2. contrary to article 3, paragraph 2, sentence 1 or 3. contrary to § 5 paragraph 2 therein emissions not , monitored properly or in a timely manner.
§ 8 (entry into force)
Search Translated Laws of Germany