Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/wassv_2/BJNR013130973.html
Second water freezing Regulation (2. WasSV) 2. WasSV Ausfertigung date: 11.09.1973 full quotation: "second water freezing Decree of September 11, 1973 (BGBl. I S. 1313), by article 1 of the regulation of 25 April 1978 (BGBl. I p. 583) is changed" stand: amended by art. 1 V v. 25.4.1978 I 583 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from validity: 1.4.1978 +++) input formula on the basis of § 3 No. 3 of the water freezing law of August 24, 1965 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 1225) that changed by the introduction of law to the law of administrative offences may 24, 1968 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 503), the Federal Government with the consent of the Federal Council decreed: § 1 area of application the provisions of this Regulation apply for the fountain and source versions, which are built or rebuilt as self-employed-to-work single units to 1 cover of the vital need for drinking water, 2. operating water supply to the necessary extent, 3. meet the needs of fire-fighting water according to the water freezing law. They do not apply for the fountain and source versions of central water supply.
General requirements for fountains and source versions are § 2 according to the generally accepted rules of technology to build or rebuild this regulation unless otherwise permitted.
§ 3 construction, building materials and components of Fountain (1) construction and building materials of wells must be designed so that they resist electrolytic and chemical influences for a long time. The construction of the wells must comply with the hydrogeological conditions.
(2) well shaft and fountain head must be manufactured, that water for its intended use not can be affected by influence from outside, in particular radioactive precipitation or biological or chemical weaponry.
(3) art and education of the conveying system are determined by the hydrogeological conditions and the water supply. Hand pumps are largely sufficient ground water level and a water supply up to 3 cbm / h to insert. In all other cases, the conveyor system should consist of pump and motor; Deviations may be provided in justified cases. According to the construction, a hydrant with key and standpipe can belong to the conveyor. For pumps with electric motor the connection for an emergency generator or an equivalent device is out of the network connection to be provided.
(4) the immediate vicinity of wells must be secure, that it is always accessible and the rain water to drain above ground. Are pumps with internal combustion engines are inserted, the stand must be chosen or made up, that oil can seep nor appears to be water.
Section 4 special requirements for emergency drinking water fountain (1) new fountain, intended for the supply of drinking water, must in the rule as the bore wells are built. They must consist of the following parts: swamp pipe with ground, filter tube, tube attachment, fountain head, delivery pipe and well with day-waterproof cover.
Deviations may be provided only in exceptional cases. Conveyors, must be provided according to § 3 para 3.
(2) to be installed to fountain, intended for the supply of drinking water, must have at least a day waterproof cover, as well as a conveyor according to § 3 para 3.
§ 5 proof of strength the components of a well must meet the following requirements: 1. a well) it is a circular cross section as small diameter to choose.
b) consecutively following load cases to be used are: aa) an evenly distributed vertical working load in terrain elevation of 200 kN/sqm, bb) an evenly distributed outside pressure (district ring) of 150 kN/m².
c) the circular ring cross-section must be under a soil pressure acting horizontally in one direction "p" (kN/m2) either aa) record a distortion of 1% of its diameter without exceeding the permissible stresses or bb) for a bending moment M a(tief)a(hoch)2 = p(tief)o - (kN x m2) be dimensioned or cc) a peak pressure of a(tief)a(hoch)2 = 1.7 x x PI P p(tief)o x - (kN/m) 2 x a(tief)i record.
This means: P(Tief)o = 50 (kN/m2) a(tief)a = external RADIUS (m) a(tief)i = inside radius (m).
2. fountain pipes and well head are the pipes used as fountain elements one after another for the following load cases to measure: a) an evenly distributed outside pressure (district ring) of 200 kN/m² b) under a soil pressure acting horizontally in one direction "p" (kN/m2) a deformation can be recorded by 1% of the diameter without exceeding the permissible stresses.
§ 6 construction, building materials and components of source versions (1) source versions must is only built or rebuilt if guaranteed a sufficient source distribution.
(2) construction and building materials by source versions must set depending on the source and according to the local conditions. The source versions must be such that they resist electrolytic and chemical influences for a long time.
(3) source versions must include the components that are required for the water intake and water delivery. The source texts and the collector shaft must be sealed according to the intended use of the water against under - and above-ground pollution. A top layer of at least 3 m should be via the drainage line. Excess water to be discharged freely and without harm to the environment.
(4) a pumping system is only to hold, when it is needed for promoting water a necessary pressure of water at the distribution point. The type of pumping plant depends on the source distribution and to the support ability of supply to the distribution point. Hand pumps for sources with a discharge up to 3 cbm / h are pumps largely, in all other cases to use. For pumps with electric motor the connection for an emergency power supply unit must be provided except for the power supply.
(5) the immediate vicinity of the point of use water is so fixed that it is accessible. Pumps with internal combustion engine, the stand must so be prepared, that mineral oil can seep nor appears to be water.
Article 7 entry into force this regulation enters into force on the day after its promulgation.
Search Translated Laws of Germany