Regulation on the requirements for the authorisation of classification companies and classifiers for carcases of bovine animals, swine and sheep (2). Meat Act-Implementing Regulation-2. FlGDV)unofficial table of contents
Date of delivery: 12.11.2008
" 2. Meat Act-Implementing Regulation of 12. November 2008 (BGBl. 2186, 2189), as last amended by Article 7 of the Regulation of 17 June 2000. June 2014 (BGBl. I p. 793) "
|:||Last modified by Art. 7 V v. 17.6.2014 I 793|
For details see the menu under Notes
(+ + + Text evidence from: 19.11.2008 + + +)
The V has been referred to as Article 2 of the V v. 12/11/2008 I 2186 issued by the Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection. She's gem. Article 8, first sentence, of this V entered into force on 19 November 2008. Non-official table of contents
§ 1 Application for admission as a classification company
(1) The application for admission as a classification company is Submit a written or electronic file to the Federal Institute for Agriculture and Food (Bundesanstalt). At the request of the Bundesanstalt, the applicant has to submit documents electronically or exclusively. The Federal Institute may announce samples in the Federal Gazette and demand the use of the samples for the application. § § 71a to 71e of the Administrative Procedure Act shall apply to the procedure provided for in this paragraph on a uniform position. The examination of the application by the Bundesanstalt must be completed within six months. The deadline shall begin with the receipt of the complete dossier. It may be extended in an appropriate way once it is justified on account of the difficulty of the matter. The term extension shall be justified and communicated in due time.(2) The letter of acceptance shall be written in writing. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Application content
(1) The application for approval pursuant to § 1 must contain:
5.Presentation of the organizational structure organization and6.an extract from the commercial register of the applicant company, a legal entity or a non-legal entity. The
- Name and address of the application Applicant company, in the case of branches also their address,
- Proof that the company classifies the classification of carcases of bovine animals, swine and sheep in accordance with the provisions of the relevant be able to carry out the trade-class law properly and, in particular, that the staff designated to carry out the classification shall have the necessary authorisation,
- Presentation and declaration that the The Independence of the Company within the meaning of Section 3 (1) (2) (a) of the Meal Act and § 3 of this Regulation is ensured,
- in the case of any previous activity in the field of classification of carcases a representation
- of the previous classification activity by type and scope, not later than the last three years prior to the application,
- the previous client and
- the subject-matter of the classifiers employed by him, by means of information on admission, training and professional experience in the field of classification and weighing up of Carcases
referred to in the first sentence of the first sentence of the first subparagraphbe the submission of appropriate documents relating to the company ' s operational activities. the equipment and the persons employed by the applicant undertaking.(2) In addition to the claims made in the application, the Federal Office may request further information from the applicant company, insofar as this is necessary for the decision on the application. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Independence of classification companies
(1) A classification enterprise is not independently within the meaning of section 3 (1) (2) (a) of the meat law, if it is the result of a shareholding or a full or partial identity of persons in the management or any other body with a different party to the the marketing chain for meat, in particular a slaughterhouse, a slaughterhouse, an animal holding company, a producer group, a livestock recycling facility or a food trade company.By way of derogation from paragraph 1, the membership of representatives of several parties to the marketing chain for meat in an institution of a classification undertaking shall not preclude the independence of a classification undertaking, if:
- ensures that they cannot exercise any significant influence on the performance of the classification in the slaughterhouse, and
- the classification company of a special surveillance by the competent authority of the country.
(3) It is necessary to ensure that classification companies have access to the data collected by the scale and not to be affected by the slaughterhouse, and to a Classification of carcasses with a classification device shall also have the data collected with the classification device and any other data collected by the classifier in connection with its activity.
(+ + + § 3 (3) For the first application as of 1.11.2009, see § 16 + + +) Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Restrictions on the admission of Classification companies
(1) The approval is granted for the entire Federal territory. By way of derogation from the first sentence, the authorisation for classification undertakings within the meaning of section 3 (2) shall be granted only for the respective country.(2) The authorisation shall be granted only for the classification of carcases of individual animal species if the classification company has provided evidence only for these species that it can properly carry out the classification.(3) The authorisation may be subject to additional conditions. Conditions may also be subsequently added, supplemented or amended. Non-official table of contents
§ 5 Admission of classifiers
(1) Admission as a classifier according to § 4 of the Meat Act will be granted for the Classification of carcasses of the animal species for which the classifier has the necessary expertise.(2) If a classifier holds animals which are suitable for slaughter, this shall not preclude the independence of its independence required pursuant to Article 4 (1), second sentence, point 3 of the meat law, if it is ensured that the classifier shall not be held on the day, which is slaughtered in a slaughterhouse, is active in the same way.(3) Admission as a classifier for the classification of pig carcases is carried out for the ZP method and separately for the following device groups or device types:
- Equipment with Ultrasound probe,
- device with puncture probe,
- device types with single approval in accordance with Commission Decision 89 /471/EEC of 14. July 1989 on the approval of procedures for the classification of pig carcasses in Germany (OJ L 327, 28.4.1989, p. EC No 30), as amended.
The approval is only for the equipment groups and types of equipment with which the classifier has passed the relevant practical test. In the case of device types with individual approval, a separate examination of the subject-matter is required for each type of device. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 Admission request
(1) The application for approval as a classifier must be written to the competent authority in writing. . The competent authority is the authority in whose district the applicant has his main apartment. At the request of the competent authority, the applicant shall also have to submit documents electronically or exclusively. The competent authority may provide samples in the Federal Gazette for the application and may require the use of the samples.(2) The application referred to in paragraph 1 shall include:
- The name and address of the applicant,
- two current photographs of the requirements laid down in the first, second and fourth sentences of § 5 of the passport regulation.
- The indication for which types of animals, and in the case of the classification of pig carcases, for which equipment groups and types of equipment the authorisation is requested,
- a proof of activity or Training at a classification company,
- the declaration that and how the independence of the classifier is ensured in accordance with § 5 (2) and § 4 (1) sentence 2 no. 3 of the meat law, and
- the Proof of participation in a course of training by submitting a confirmation of participation and on the successful examination of the proof of expertise in accordance with § 4 (2) of the Meat Act.
For the assessment of the condition referred to in § 4 (1) sentence 2 no. 3 of the The required reliability of meat law must be applied for in the application for admission to the competent authority for approval and a copy or a copy of that application to the application referred to in paragraph 1 shall be attached. Non-official table of contents
§ 7 Training and examination of the classification of classifiers
(1) The examination of the subject-matter in accordance with section 4 (2) of the meat law consists of a theoretical part and a practical part. The examination shall include the contents listed in Appendix 1.(2) The training course according to § 4 (3) of the meat law shall comprise at least the contents listed in Appendix 2. Non-official table of contents
§ 8 Examination Commission
The examination of the subject-matter examination shall be carried out by an examination committee established by the competent authority. . The examination committee shall consist of at least two persons appointed by the competent authority. In doing so, a member is appointed as Chairman of the Examination Commission. Only those who have at least three years of experience in the implementation or supervision of the classification of carcasses can be appointed to a member of an examination board. Non-official table of contents
§ 9 Examination dates and registration for review
The competent authority determines the dates for the implementation of the Knowledgeable examination as required. The competent authority shall publish the dates and the notifying parties in good time in good time. Non-official table of contents
§ 10 Examination of the examination subject matter
(1) The participants of the examination are at the request of the Examination Commission or the Supervising the person to be overseen by the person. Prior to the start of the examination, they are to lecture on the course of the examination, the time available, the permitted work and tools, and the consequences of acts of deception and order violations.(2) Participants who are guilty of an act of deception or a serious disturbance of the course of the examination may be provisionally excluded from the examination by the Examination Commission or by the supervisor.(3) The Examination Committee shall decide on the final exclusion and the consequences after hearing the examination participant. In serious cases, in particular in the case of preparatory acts of deception, the examination may be declared unpassed, even subsequently, if the deception is determined within one year of the conclusion of the examination.(4) The competent authority may send an observer to the examination.(5) The theoretical part of the examination shall consist of written questions. More than half of the questions may be multiple-choice questions. These questions must contain at least four response proposals, at least one of which must be correct. The questions will be drawn up by the competent authority. unofficial table of contents
§ 11 resignation, non-participation
The exam candidate resigns from the exam or does not participate in the exam, without an important reason, the examination shall be deemed not to have been passed. Non-official table of contents
§ 12 Examination result and certificate of examination
(1) The theoretical examination has been passed if the examination participant at least 60 per cent of the points to be achieved. The existence of the practical test shall be determined in accordance with the requirements laid down in Annex 1, Section 2.(2) The examination participant shall receive a certificate from the competent authority on the result of the examination of the subject-matter. In the event of a non-qualified examination of the subject-matter examination, the examination participant shall be informed of the provisions concerning the repeat examination in accordance with § 13. Non-official table of contents
§ 13 Repeal of the examination of the subject-matter examination
A non-informed examination cannot be repeated at most twice. The examination of subjects can be repeated at the earliest on the next examination date. Non-official table of contents
§ 14 Admission certificate, classification certificate, personal stamp, information
(1) The admission will be granted to the approved by the competent authority a certificate of admission, a classification certificate (ID) and a personal stamp. The classifier shall always be responsible for the identification of the card when carrying out its duties. The certificate of admission and the identity card shall contain at least the following information:
- Name, address and date of birth of the classifier,
- Date of admission,
- Admission of the admission Authority,
- Designation of the types of carcases for which approval has been granted, and
- Classification equipment for the classification of pig carcasses for which approval has been granted .
(2) When the certificate of approval, the identity card and the personal stamp are suspended, the classifier shall be informed of the importance of its position and of its independence from the parties to the meat marketing chain lecturing. The competent authority shall carry out a written proof, signed by the classifier, of the implementation of the information referred to in the first sentence. The classifier is given a copy of the proof. Proof shall be kept for the entire duration of the classification of the classifier. Section 12 (5) of the Meat Law is to be applied. Non-official table of contents
§ 15 Training course, continuing education examination
(1) The training course in accordance with § 4 (4) of the meat law refers to the contents of Appendix 2. The provisions of this Regulation relating to the conduct of the examination of the examination of subjects shall be applied to the training examination, with the exception of § 13. By way of derogation from Section 7 (1), the competent national authority may waive the theoretical part of the examination. In this case, the training examination may be carried out in the context of a classification control in the slaughterhouse. A waiver of the theoretical part of the test shall not be permitted at most for any second test. The practical examination of the classification equipment for pig carcases may be carried out during each examination in connection with a classification control.(2) If a classifier does not pass the training examination, it must repeat the further examination in the next examination date.(3) If a classifier does not take the training examination a second time, or if it has not participated in a further training course without an important reason over a period of more than two years, it shall not be allowed to do so again. after he has passed a re-examination of the subject-matter. Non-official table of contents
§ 16 Transitional regulation
§ 3 para. 3 is only from 1. November 2009. Non-official table of contents
Appendix 1 (to § 7 para. 1 and § 12 para. 1)
(Fundstelle: BGBl. I 2008, 2193-2194;
of the individual amendments, cf. Footnote)
Section 1 Theoretical Examination In the theoretical examination, the test participant must prove that he is the relevant one, listed in Annex 2 (2) (a) and (c) for the training course.
Section 2Practical Examination The practical part of the exam consists of two parts: Part A-Classification, Part B-Weighing and cutting. The examinee has to prove that he understands the theoretical knowledge in practice.
Part 1Cattle and Sheep Slaughtered Bodies
- In the practical Examination of the classification of bovine animals and sheep carcasses shall be classified by the test participant in two passes in each case at least 30 carcases of the particular species in categories and commercial classes. After the evaluation of the first classification passage, the classification defined by the examiner for each individual carcase is passed through with the test participant. The result of the second classification pass is decisive.
- For bovine slaughtered bodies, the classifications may be determined by the Classification by not more than one subgroup (meat and fat coverage). Deviations that exceed a subgroup will be tolerated at most 10 percent of the carcasses per feature (meat and fat coverage). It is possible to accumulate, but no more than five deviations may have occurred in one feature. Deviations in the category classification will be tolerated at most 10 percent of the carcasses. If the allowed error rate is exceeded, the check did not pass.
- For sheep slaughtered bodies, the ratings may be determined by the Classification by not more than 10 per cent per feature (category, meatiness and fat coverage). It is possible to accumulate, but no more than five deviations may have occurred in one feature. If the allowed error rate is exceeded, the check is not passed.
- The check is not passed even if the category determination is relevant sex determination not performed without error.
- Wireline/Cutting guide The carcase is the right blank for the determination of the Weight of slaughter according to § 2 (2) of the 1. Meat Act-Implementing Regulation. If the test participant cannot explain the cut without error, the test is not passed.
Part 2 pig carcase body
Table of contents
- ClassificationIn the practical examination of the classification of pig carcases, the examiner must show that he is the function and the operation of the Classification equipment as well as the two-point method according to Appendix 3 of the Pig Meat and Commercial Class Ordinance (ZP procedure). Otherwise, the check did not pass.
- Classification with ChoirometernThe test participant has 30 carcases on the Battleband under practical conditions. Measures to be determined in accordance with Appendix 2 of the Sine Pig Carcases decree. A previous reference setting does not require it.
- Probe device classification with probe devices (Invasive procedures) apply the following tolerances:
- On the individual carcase:
- The institch must be in the height (caudal/cranial) between the second and third last ribs.
- The incline 7 cm from the side of the parting line (medial/lateral) must not deviate by +/-1.0 cm at most.
- The abdomen in the abdominal cavity must be 4 cm to the side of the outer edge of the vertebral body and must not deviate by +/-0.5 cm at most.
- The distance to the surface of the carcase, which is reached at the end of the cross-plate of the control needle 8 cm caudal/cranial from the puncture, shall not exceed 1.0 cm
- For the test sample, the injection site defined in 1.1 may only be missed in 10 per cent of the cases by a maximum of one rib, which is less than 1.1.2 to 1.1.4 tolerances mentioned above shall be exceeded in each case at most in 10 per cent of the cases. Accumulate is allowed, but no more than five exceedances are allowed per feature. If the allowed error rate is exceeded, the check did not pass.
- Classification with Ultrasonic for Ultrasonic Devices (non-invasive) The following tolerances apply to the marking location:
- On the individual carcase:
- The marker location is
The Mark point may differ by a maximum of 1.0 cm caudal/cranial and medially/laterally in each case.
- CSB-Ultrameater 7 cm at the side of the dividing line, 12 cm above (caudal) of the measuring point,
- at the US porkitron (pistol with aluminium housing) 7 cm from the side of the dividing line, 11 cm above (caudal) of the measuring point and
- at the US porkitron (pistol with plastic housing) 7 cm at the side of the dividing line, 8 cm above (caudal) of the measuring point.
- The cross bar of the mark must/must be at the US Porkitron horizontally. The extension of the crossbar (cross-beams located at the caudal aluminium pistols) must not be less than 1.0 cm at the caudal/cranial dividing line. The CSB Ultrameater shall be used to record the video recordings of the classified carcases. Control of the correct sound discharge.
- For the test sample, the tolerances specified in 2.1 for measurements on the individual carcase in the case of a maximum of 10 per cent of cases. Accumulate is allowed, but no more than five exceedances are allowed per tolerance. If the allowed error rate is exceeded, the check did not pass.
- Classification with an AutoFOM-Investment function, the commissioning and the examination of the AutoFOM plant must be explained and demonstrated without error by the test participant. The check refers to the following sections:
Insofar as the Review Participant is Function, commissioning and testing of the AutoFOM plant cannot be properly explained and demonstrated, the test has not been passed.
- Software Review,
- checking the hardware,
- technical environment check
- Calibration Controls and
- General Controls.
- Classification with The ZP method
If the allowed Failure rate is exceeded, the check failed.
- The measured values to be used for testing in the ZP method (reference values) shall be fixed by the auditor to at least twenty pig carcases. The reference values shall be determined by measurements on the pig carcase in accordance with Appendix 3 of the Swinchlachtbody-Handelsklass Ordinance.
- Auditor and Test participants have the same measuring tool to use.
- Two test passes are to be performed. The results of the first pass are to be discussed with the participants. The second examination pass is not required for the examination participants, who in the first examination pass the specified values within the under 4.
- In the second pass, the test participant must have the specified values within the following tolerances. providing:
- The values measured by the individual carcase may be at most +/-2 mm from the measured reference values at the thickness of the carcase and at the same time as the reference values. The maximum amount of meat may vary by +/-3 mm.
- Deviations beyond the dimensions mentioned under 4.1 shall not exceed 10 per cent of the carcases. If cumulate is allowed, no more than five transgressions are allowed per tolerance.
- Widing/Cutting Guide The carcase is the right blank to determine the Weight of slaughter according to § 2 (2) of the 1. Meat Act-Implementing Regulation. If the examination participant cannot explain the cut without errors, the test is not passed.
Appendix 2 (to § 7 para. 2 and § 15 para. 1)
Content of the training course
(Fundstelle: BGBl. I 2008, 2195)
The training course is composed of a practical and a theoretical part:
- Practical PartIn the practical part is the correct cutting guide in accordance with § 2 para. 2 of the 1. Meat Act-Implementing Regulation and the weighing of carcasses to be explained and the correct application of the classification systems and the classification equipment and classification methods approved in Germany
- Theoretic Part In the theoretical part, knowledge is taught in the following areas:
- subject-specific knowledge of
- the classification systems and the approved classification techniques,
- the application, function and control of classification devices,
- the battlebody anatomy and the Cutting and
- the basics of slaughter technology
- the structure the livestock and meat industry and the responsibilities of the institutions involved, as well as
- the relevant legal standards, in particular
- the European and national regulations on trade classes and price reports for each Animal species (cattle, pigs and pigs) Sheep slaughtered body),
- the trade-class law,
- the meat law and its implementing regulations,
- the food hygiene law (Extracts),
- the calibration right (excerpts),
- the cattle traffic regulation (Extracts),
- the Food and Feed Code (excerpts),
- the Provisions on beef labelling (excerpts) and
- the law on food labelling (excerpts)