Fourteenth Ordinance on Product Safety Act (Pressure Equipment Regulation-14. ProdSV)Non-official table of contents
Date of delivery: 27.09.2002
" Pressure Equipment Ordinance of 27. September 2002 (BGBl. 3777, 3806), as last amended by Article 24 of the Law of 8. November 2011 (BGBl. I p. 2178) has been changed "
|V up. by § 24 para. 2 sentence 2 V 8053-4-17-1 v. 13.5.2015 I 692 mWv 19.7.2016|
|Erbetted by V 8053-4-17-1 v. 13.5.2015 I 692 (GSGV 14 2016)|
|Stand:||Last modified by Art. 24 G v. 8.11.2011 I 2178|
For details, see the Notes
(+ + + text evidence from: 3.10.2002 + + +)
, heading: IdF d. Art. 24 No. 1 G v. 8.11.2011 I 2178 mWv 1.12.2011
The V was considered to be Article 3 of the V v. 27.9.2002 I 3777 by the Federal Government after consultation of the Committee on Technical Labour and the parties involved, by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology in agreement with the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, by the Federal Ministry of Consumer Protection, Food and Agriculture in agreement with the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, with the approval of the Federal Council. She's gem. Article 8 (1) of this Regulation entered into force on 3 October 2002. Non-official table of contents
§ 1 Scope of application
(1) This Regulation applies to the provision on the market of new pressure equipment and assemblies with a maximum allowable pressure of more than 0.5 bar.(2) This Regulation does not apply to
6.Devices which, in accordance with Article 9 of this Directive, would not exceed category I and which are covered by one of the following Directives:
- Remote lines from a pipe or pipe system for the Transmission of fluids or substances to or from a (offshore or onshore) installation including the last shut-off device in the area of the installation, including any auxiliary equipment specifically designed for these lines. This exclusion does not apply to standard pressure equipment, such as pressure equipment, which can be found in pressure control stations and in compressor stations,
- Networks for the supply, distribution and discharge of water and its equipment, as well as driveways in hydropower plants such as pressure pipes, pollen and shafts, and the equipment,
- Equipment according to Council Directive 87 /404/EEC of 25 June 1992, June 1987 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States with regard to simple pressure vessels (OJ L 327, EC No 48),
- Equipment pursuant to Council Directive 75 /324/EEC of 20 June 2000, p. May 1975 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to aerosol packagings (OJ L 327, EC No 40),
- Equipment intended for the operation of vehicles which are defined by the following Directives and their Annexes:
- Council Directive 70 /156/EEC of 6. February 1970 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to the type-approval of motor vehicles and their trailers (OJ No L 1970, p. EC No L 42 p. 1),
- Council Directive 74 /150/EEC of 4 June 1991. March 1974 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to the type-approval of wheeled agricultural or forestry tractors (OJ L 197, 21.7.1974, p. EC No 10),
- Council Directive 92/61/EEC of 30 June 1992, p. General approval of two-or three-wheel motor vehicles (OJ L 327, 31.12.1992, p. EC No 72)
7.intended solely for military purposes or for the maintenance of public security or public order, Constructed and built equipment as defined in paragraph 1,8.Devices specially designed for use in nuclear installations and whose failure to Release of radioactivity,9.Hole control units intended for industrial exploration and extraction of oil, natural gas or geothermal energy, and for Under-storage conditions are used and are intended to hold or regulate the wellbore pressure. These include the well head (Eruptionskreuz), the Blowout-Preventer (BOP), the lines and distribution systems as well as the devices in front of them,10.Devices with Housings and parts of machinery in which the dimensions, the choice of the materials and the construction regulations are primarily based on requirements for sufficient strength, rigidity and stability in relation to static and dynamic In the case of an operating stress or other function-related criteria, the pressure is not an essential factor for the design. These devices can include:
- Directive 98 /37/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22. June 1998 on the approximation of the laws, regulations and administrative provisions of the Member States relating to machinery (OJ L 327 EC No 1),
- Directive 95 /16/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 29 June 2000, p. 1 June 1995 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to lifts (OJ L 327, EC No L 213 p. 1),
- Council Directive 73 /23/EEC of 19 June 1992. February 1973 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to electrical equipment for use within certain voltage limits (OJ L 327, 31.12.1973, p. EC No 29),
- Council Directive 93 /42/EEC of 14 June 1992, p. June 1993 on medical devices (OJ L 196, 27.7.1993 EC No 1),
- Council Directive 90 /396/EEC of 29 June 1992, p. June 1990 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to gas consumption (OJ L 327, 31.12.1990, EC No L 196 p. 15),
- Directive 94 /9/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23. March 1994 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (OJ L 327, 28.3.1994, p. EC No 1)
11. blast furnaces with furnace cooling, recuperative winder heaters, dust separators and gland gas cleaning systems, direct reduction shaft furnaces with kiln cooling, gas converters and pans for melting, Remelting, degassing and casting of steel and non-ferrous metals,12.Enclosure for high-voltage electrical equipment such as switchgear, control and control units, Transformers and rotating machines,13.pressurized housing for the sheathing of components of transmission systems, such as electrical and electrical systems, Telephone cable,14.ships, missiles, aircraft or mobile offshore installations, as well as equipment specifically intended for installation in or for the propulsion thereof. 15.Pressure equipment consisting of a flexible envelope, such as pneumatic tires, air cushions, game balls, inflatable boats and other similar devices. Pressure equipment,16.exhaust and intake silencers,17.Bottles and cans for carbonated beverages intended for final consumption18.containers for the transport and distribution of beverages, for which a maximum permissible maximum permissible maximum permissible value is required. Maximum pressure of seven bar, the product of the maximum allowable pressure and the relevant volume is not more than 500 bar.litres,19.of the ADR, RID, IMDG and ICAO Agreements detected devices,20.Heaters and piping in hot water heating systems and21. containers for liquids with a gas pressure above the liquid of at most 0.5 bar. unofficial table of contents
- Engines including turbines and engines with internal combustion and
- steam engines, gas or steam turbines, turbo-generators, compressors, pumps and actuators
§ 2 Definitions
For the purposes of this Regulation, the following definitions apply:
2. Pressure: the pressure related to the atmospheric pressure, d. h. an overpressure; accordingly, a pressure in the vacuum range is expressed by a negative value.3.Maximum allowable pressure (PS): the highest value specified by the manufacturer Pressure for which the printing device is designed. It shall be fixed for a body predetermined by the manufacturer. This is the port of the safety equipment, or the highest point of the printer, or, if not appropriate, another specified location.4. Permitted minimum or maximum temperature (TS): the minimum or maximum temperature specified by the manufacturer for which the device is designed.5. Volume (V): the internal volume of a pressure space including the volume from the spigot to the first connection, but minus the volume of fixed inner space Parts.6.Nomination size (DN): a numerical size designation used for all components of a pipe system for which the outside diameter or the Thread size is specified. This is a rounded number, which serves as a nominal size and is only approximately related to the manufacturing dimensions. The nominal width is expressed by DN, followed by a number.7.fluids: gases, liquids and vapors as pure phase and mixtures thereof. Fluids can contain a suspension of solids.8.Continuous connections: compounds that are separated only by destructive processes 9.European material approval: a technical document setting out the characteristics of materials used for repeated use Production of pressure equipment and not regulated in a harmonised standard.Non-official table of contents
- Pressure Equipment: Container, Piping, Equipment with Safety Function and Print-keeping Equipment. Pressure equipment also includes any elements attached to pressure-bearing parts, such as, for example, flanges, connectors, couplings, carrying elements, lifting eyelets.
- container: a closed component designed and built to receive pressurized fluids, including the directly attached parts, to the device for the connection to other devices. A container can have several pressure spaces.
- Piping: for the passage of fluids, certain line components for installation in a pressure system are connected. Pipe lines include, in particular, pipes or pipe systems, pipe shaped parts, equipment parts, expansion pieces, hose lines or, if necessary, other pressure-maintaining parts. Heat exchangers made from pipes for cooling or heating air are equivalent to piping.
- Safety equipment: equipment designed to protect the Pressure equipment is intended to be used when the permissible limits are exceeded. These devices include
- devices for immediate pressure limitation, such as safety valves, Bursting disk hedges, buckling bars, controlled safety devices, and
- limiting devices that either trigger corrective devices or a Switching off or shutting down and locking devices such as pressure, temperature or fluid level switches, as well as measuring and control protection devices
- pressure-maintaining equipment: devices with an operating function that have a pressurised enclosure.
- assemblies: multiple printer devices that are connected by a manufacturer to a contiguous functional unit.
§ 3 Safety requirements
(1) Pressure equipment provided for in Article 3 (1) of Directive 97 /23/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 29 June 1999 on the May 1997 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to pressure equipment (OJ L 327, EC No 1) and sub-assemblies referred to in Article 3 (2) of the Directive may only be made available on the market if they comply with the essential safety requirements set out in Annex I to the Directive.(2) Pressure equipment and assemblies referred to in Article 3 (3) of Directive 97 /23/EC may be made available only on the market if they are in conformity with that in a Member State of the European Communities or in a Contracting State of the Agreement on the European Economic Area (EEA), which is designed and manufactured.(3) Pressure equipment and assemblies may only be made available on the market if they are properly installed and maintained and, when used in their intended use, the safety and health of persons and, where appropriate, domestic animals or animals, or Do not endanger the goods. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Requirements for delivery on the market
(1) Pressure equipment and assemblies may only be placed on the market when
- meets the technical requirements referred to in Article 3 (1) or (2) of the Directive 97 /23/EC, which is marked in accordance with Annex I, point 3.3 of Directive 97 /23/EC and with the CE marking in accordance with Article 5 (1) and (3) and a declaration of conformity in accordance with Annex VII to Directive 97 /23/EC, by which the Manufacturer or his authorised representative established in the Community or in another State Party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area certifies that
- the pressure equipment and assemblies the basic security requirements of § 3 para. 1 ,
- the conformity assessment procedures laid down in Article 10 (1) and (2) and Annex II to Directive 97 /23/EC, in accordance with Annex III to the Directive 97 /23/EC,
- it has fulfilled its obligations to the notified body it has commissioned, and
- committed to the application of the documents referred to in Annex III to Directive 97 /23/EC for a period of ten years, years after manufacture of the last pressure equipment,
- the pressure equipment and assemblies shall be accompanied by a documentation in accordance with Annex I, point 3.3, and a Operating instructions according to point 3.4 of Directive 97 /23/EC in German are attached.
(2) By way of derogation from paragraph 1, the pressure equipment and assemblies referred to in Article 3 (3) of Directive 97 /23/EC may be made available on the market if
- they meet the requirements of Article 3 (3) of the policy,
- sufficient user instructions in German are added to them and
- they are a the marking on the basis of which the manufacturer or his authorised representative established within the Community can be identified.
(3) Pressure equipment and assemblies the conformity of which has been established by an operator's inspection body in accordance with § 7; may, by way of derogation from paragraph 1 (1), be made available on the market only if they are not accompanied by a CE conformity marking in accordance with Article 5 (1) and (3) and the manufacturer fulfils its obligations with regard to the operator's inspection body .By way of derogation from paragraphs 1 and 3, the competent authorities may, for experimental purposes, authorise the provision of individual pressure equipment and assemblies on the market to which the procedures referred to in paragraph 1 (b) have not been applied. .(5) The records and correspondence relating to the conformity assessment procedures referred to in paragraph 1 (1) (b) shall be recorded in an official language of the Member State of the European Communities in which the said procedures are carried out. , or in a language accepted by the notified body.(6) Pressure equipment or assemblies shall also be subject to other legislation which prescries the CE marking, and the CE marking shall also confirm that these pressure equipment or assemblies shall also comply with the provisions of these other legislation. relevant legislation. However, if, in accordance with one or more of these laws, the manufacturer of pressure equipment or assemblies is free to choose the applicable rules during a transitional period, the CE marking shall, in this case, only confirm that the Pressure equipment or assemblies shall comply with the legislation applied by the manufacturer in accordance with the first sentence. In such cases, the documents, notices or instructions to be added to the pressure equipment or assemblies shall be accompanied by any number of the Community directives underlying the legislation which it applies in accordance with their publication in the Official Journal of the European Communities. Non-official table of contents
§ 5 CE marking
(1) The CE marking required in accordance with § 4 (1) no. 1 must be visible, clearly legible, and Indelible on
- Pressure Equipment as defined in Article 3 (1) and
- assemblies within the meaning of Article 3 (2)
of Directive 97 /23/EC are appropriate. If this is not possible, the CE marking according to the first sentence may be made on a label which is firmly connected to the pressure device or the assembly.(2) Individual pressure equipment shall not be marked with a CE marking if they are assembled into an assembly within the meaning of Article 3 (2) of Directive 97 /23/EC.(3) The CE marking shall consist of the letters 'CE' in accordance with Annex VI to Directive 97 /23/EC. The CE marking indicates the identification number of the notified body, provided that it is switched on in the production monitoring procedure under the procedures referred to in Article 10 (1) (1.3).(4) No markings may be affixed to pressure equipment or assemblies which may mislead third parties with regard to the meaning and typeface of the CE marking. Any other marking may be affixed to pressure equipment and assemblies if it does not adversely affect the visibility and legibility of the CE marking.(5) On pressure equipment and assemblies,
- which meets the requirements of Article 3 (3) of the Directive 97 /23/EC, or
- the conformity of which has been assessed by an operator inspection body notified in accordance with section 7 (1),
the CE marking must not be affixed .(6) Market surveillance authorities shall assume that pressure equipment and assemblies bearing the CE marking and the EC declaration of conformity as set out in Annex VII to Directive 97 /23/EC meet the requirements of this Regulation. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 European material approval
(1) For materials for which a European material approval according to § 2 No. 9 , the procedure laid down in Article 11 of Directive 97 /23/EC shall apply.(2) The notified body which has granted the European material authorisation for pressure equipment shall withdraw this authorisation if it finds that the authorisation should not have been granted or if the type of material has been harmonised Standard is recorded. It shall immediately inform the other Member States, the notified bodies and the Commission of any withdrawal of an authorisation. Non-official table of contents
§ 7 Operator test centers
(1) The operator verification points can be used to identify audit sites for companies or groups of companies. If
- they are organizationally delimited
- within the company or group of companies to which they belong, they have reporting procedures that ensure their impartiality,
- they are not responsible for the design, manufacture, delivery, installation, operation or maintenance of the pressure equipment and assemblies,
- they do not pursue activities that can conflict with the independence of their assessment and their reliability in the context of their review work and
- the group of companies a common security policy with regard to the technical design, production, control and use conditions for pressure equipment and assemblies.
(2) The operator inspection bodies shall work exclusively for the group of companies that belong to them.The pressure equipment and assemblies tested by the operator inspection body may be used exclusively in the companies belonging to the group of companies to which the inspection body belongs.(4) Operator inspection bodies may only apply the conformity assessment procedures of modules A1, C1, F and G in accordance with Annex III to Directive 97 /23/EC. Non-official table of contents
§ 8 Administrative Offences
Administrative Offences within the meaning of Section 39 (1) (7) (a) of the Product Safety Act Who intentionally or negligently provides a pressure equipment or an assembly on the market in accordance with § 4 (1).