Fourteenth Ordinance on the Implementation of the Federal Immission Protection Act (Ordinance on Land Defense Systems-14). BImSchV)Non-official table of contents
Date of delivery: 09.04.1986
" Regulation on investments in national defence of 9. April 1986 (BGBl. I p. 380) "
(+ + + Text evidence from: 1. 5.1986 + + +)unofficial table of contents
(+ + + measures due to EinigVtr no longer apply gem. Art. 109 No. 6
Buchst. a DBuchst. cc G v. 8.12.2010 I 1864 mWv 15.12.2010 + + +)
Based on § 59 of the Federal Immission Protection Act of 15. March 1974 (BGBl. 721, 1193) is decreed by the Federal Government and pursuant to Section 10 (11) of the Federal Immission Protection Act by the Federal Minister of Defence in agreement with the Federal Minister of the Interior, with the approval of the Federal Council, in each case: Non-official Table of Contents
§ 1 Jurisdiction
(1) The Federal Minister of Defense or the body designated by him is responsible for the area of Bundeswehr of the enforcement of § § 17, 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29, 31, 52, 53 (2) and § 55 (1) sentence 2 of the Federal Immission Protection Act and official supervision measures according to legal regulations, which are due to the Federal Immission Protection Act,
- at annexes to the military defence , and are located in military security areas which, according to § 2 (2) of the law on the application of direct coercion and the exercise of special powers by soldiers of the Federal Armed Forces and civilian guards of 12. August 1965 (BGBl. 796),
- in the case of annexes pursuant to Section 3 (5) (2) of the Federal Immission Control Act, which serve the military national defence, insofar as they are used for exercises and manoeuvres outside of military security areas.
(2) The Federal Minister of Defence or the authority designated by him shall also carry out the administrative supervision tasks referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article in the case of installations which: military national defence and will be used by troops stationed in the Federal Republic of Germany under international law. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Special features of the approval process
(1) An approval request for assets that are the military In the case of national defence, the type and scope of the exceptions permitted or required pursuant to Section 60 (1) of the Federal Immission Protection Act must be designated.(2) Where documents are subject to military secrecy, they shall be submitted and marked separately. If the applicant states that it is absolutely necessary in order to safeguard the secret, the approval authority shall refrain from presenting these documents in whole or in part; in such cases, the second sentence of Article 10 (2) of the Federal Immission Protection Act accordingly. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Entry into force
This Regulation shall enter into force on the first day of the calendar month following the announcement.