Fourteenth law amending the burden-equalisation act (14). ÄndG LAG)Non-official table of contents
14. ÄndG LAG
Date of expend: 26.06.1961
" Fourteenth law amending the law on the burden-balancing act in the revised version published in the Bundesgesetzblatt part III, outline number 621-1-Ä 14, which was last amended by Article 2 of the Law of 21. June 2006 (BGBl. I p. 1323) "
|:||Last modified by Art. 2 G v. 21.6.2006 I 1323|
For details, see the Notes
(+ + + text-proof) menu in the menu under Notes
: 1. 1.1976 + + +) unofficial table of contents
| Article I|
| Changes to laws|
| Change of the load balancing act||§ 1|
|Change of the law on the law of the event||§ 2|
|Amendment of the Currency Equalization Act||§ 3|
|Amendment of the Act for the Introduction of Regulations of the burden-equalization right in the Saarland||§ 4|
|Amendment of the Housing Act for the Saarland.|| § 5|
|Amendment of the General War Consequences Act||§ 6|
|Overline and final rules|
| Transitional System for War Damage Pensions||§ 7|
|Costs in administrative court proceedings in the event of a confiscation order|| § 8|
|Term of office of compensation committees and board of appeal committees||§ 9|
| Aid to displaced persons abroad||§ 10|
|Loans for the evacuation of residential camps in Austria|| § 11|
|Decree of a legal decree||§ 12|
| Application Time||§ 13|
|Application in Berlin||§ 14|
| Entry into force||§ 15|
Art I A non-official table of contents
amendment of laws
§ 1 Change of the Burden Balancing Act
- Non-official Table of Contents
§ 2 Change of the Arrest Act
- Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Amendment of the Currency Equalization Act
-Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Amendment of the law on the introduction of the rules of the law on the balancing of goods in the Saarland region
-Non-official Table of Contents
§ 5 Amendment of the Housing Law for the Saarland
The Law No. 696, Housing Law for the Saarland, of the 17. July 1959 (Official Journal of Saarland p. 1349) is amended as follows:
2.The following paragraph 5 is added to § 12: " (5) The provisions of paragraph 1 shall not apply to the Reflows from the loans granted or granted under the compensation fund for housing. The provisions of paragraph 3 shall not apply to equity participations of the compensation fund. "3.According to § 12, the following § 12a is inserted:" § 12 aSpecial provisions on funds of the compensation fund (1) The President of the Federal Compensation Fund requires the distribution of funds from the compensation fund, which are used as inclusion loans for housing (Section 254 (2) and (3) and Article 259 (1) sentence 3 of the German Act on Compensation for Goods Vehicles), or for the housing assistance (§ § § 298 to 300 of the burden-equalisation act) is determined, the approval of the Federal Minister of Housing. The funds of the compensation fund intended for housing assistance shall be provided by the Saarland, together with the other public funds to be used by it for the promotion of social housing, in accordance with uniform principles, with due regard for the The purpose of the burden-balancing act. The claims of the compensation fund for the repayment of loans granted to the Saarland pursuant to § 348 (2) of the German Act on Equalization of the Burden Compensation Act are due to the use of the funds in accordance with the provisions of this law, subject to the provision of the § § 35, not touched.(2) For the purpose of planning the construction of the housing, the President of the Federal Compensation Office shall, as far as possible, be up to 1. In December of each year, the funds of the compensation fund to be made available as inclusion loans for housing or for housing assistance during the following year shall be distributed and the disburnable amount for the The accounting year shall be binding.(3) Provisions concerning the use of funds, general administrative provisions and general orders of the President of the Federal Compensation Office pursuant to § 319 (1) and (2), § 320 (2), § 346 and 348 (3) of the Burden-Compensation Act, which are based on the promotion of housing development, in particular the procedure and the distribution of housing, require the approval of the Federal Minister of Housing; the same applies to the terms and conditions of the loan and the conditions under which the Funds are granted to Saarland.(4) The consent of the Federal Minister of Housing is to be obtained prior to the approval of the Supervisory Committee (Section 320 (2) in conjunction with Section 319 (1) of the German Burden Compensation Act). The powers of the Supervisory Committee shall not be affected by the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 3.(5) Insofar as funds for the promotion of the housing construction are made available from the hardship fund (§ § 301, 301a of the burden-equalisation act) or in the context of the other support measures (302 of the burden-compensation law), the regulations of the 4.4.In § 15, the following sentence shall be added to paragraph 1 in accordance with points (a) to (c): " Within the individual funding ranks, the following sentence shall be: The use of residential space substitutes shall be taken into account by the builders in the order of precedence specified in the burden-equalisation law. "5.In § 22 para. 2 letter b the words " of 14. August 1952 (BGBl. 446) as amended.6.In § 24, the following sentence is added to paragraph 4: " This does not apply to the funds intended for the aid of housing. of the compensation fund. "7.§ 28 is changed as follows:
- § 4 shall be replaced by the following: changed:
- In paragraph 1, the words "are determined", the words "as well as the words" (b)
- The words 'of 14.b)
- In paragraph 2 (a), the words' of 14. August 1952 (BGBl. 446), as amended
8.§ 35 becomes like
- In paragraph 4, point (b), the words " of 14. August 1952 (BGBl. 446), as amended, "deleted.
- The following paragraph 5 is added:" (5) The office of approval shall be publicly funded to an appropriate extent. Apartments also reserved for those seeking accommodation, who are victims under the burden-compensation law and do not receive a build-up loan. "
A non-official table of contents
- In paragraph 1, after the words "from the covenant after a comma", the words " from the Compensation Fund.
- In paragraph 2, the words "of the compensation fund" shall be inserted after a comma after the words "of the federal government".
- Paragraph 3 is replaced by the following: " (3) In the amount of the shares of the Federal Government and the Compensation Fund, the claims of the Federal Government and of the Compensation Fund are reduced to Repayment of the loans granted to the Saarland. "
- In the first sentence of paragraph 4, the words" and the compensation fund "shall be replaced by the words" to the federal government " inserted.
- In paragraph 5, the words "and the compensation fund" are inserted after the words "to the covenant".
§ 6 Change of the General War Consequences Act
Art II Non-official table of contents
Reaction and Final Provisions
§ 7 Transitional regime for the war damage pension
(1) To persons who are only charged with the law of the war may apply for applications up to 30 years. September 1962 war damage pension with effect from 1. However, it was not until the first of the month in which the conditions for the granting of a war-war pension had been met at the earliest.(2) From persons who are only able to apply for maintenance assistance in the version of the Act on the basis of § § 278a, 291 of the Act on Compensation for Employment, the application for invalidity assistance (§ 265 of the LAG) can still be applied until the 30. June 1963.(3) To the extent to which a person entitled to maintenance has been granted maintenance on time and before the first, because of the basic amount being reached. On the basis of this law, which would be granted for a further period of time for a further period of time, it would be up to 31 June 1961 to be granted a temporary assistance. In December 1962, the amount of the unused basic amount (total amount) was to be paid in order to pay the right to this claim. The right to the payoff sum is created on 1. June 1961 in the person of the person entitled or of his/her relatives within the meaning of Article 272 (2) and (3) of the Act on Burden-Compensation. In the case of application of § 278a of the burden-balancing act, the total amount of the settlement is to be calculated in full on the basic amount of the main compensation. The granting of the settlement sum shall not preclude the granting of a minimum amount of payment pursuant to Section 278a (4) of the Burden-Compensation Act. Non-official table of contents
§ 8 Costs in administrative court proceedings in the event of a seizure
If a participant is involved in the proceedings at the time of the Entry into force of the Eleventh Act amending the law on the burden-equalisation of 29. July 1959 (BGBl. 545), of the Twelfth Act amending the Burden-Equalisation Act of 29. July 1960 (BGBl. 613), the Law on the introduction of the provisions of the burden-equalisation law in the Saarland of the 30. July 1960 (BGBl. 637), or administrative judicial proceedings pending before the Court of Justice, on the granting of compensation, by virtue of the fact that, in the implementation of these laws, a decision is taken in his favour or that a decision is taken in his favour. If a participant withholds an appeal on account of such a decision, court costs will not be charged, extra-judicial costs will be lifted against each other. The cost decisions which have become legally valid until the entry into force of this Act remain unaffected. Non-official table of contents
§ 9 Term of office of compensation committees and committees of appeal
The term of office at the time of the The entry into force of this law in the countervailing committees and honorary members of the Board of Appeal shall be extended to four years. unofficial table of contents
(omitted) unofficial Table of contents
§ 11 Loans for the clearance of residential warehouses in Austria
The Federal Government is authorized to grant the Republic of Austria a housing for the accommodation of German nationals, in particular displaced persons, and Resettlers, who are still located in Austrian residential camps, to grant interest-free loans up to the total of 13 million Deutsche Mark and to pay off from the accounting year 1961 onwards, depending on the construction progress. Non-official table of contents
§ 12 Decree of a legal decree
The Federal Government is authorized to act by means of a legal regulation with the consent of the The Federal Council of the Federal Republic of Germany shall make provision to ensure that spouses who have been brought together pursuant to Article 38 of the Act on Equalization of the Burden Compensation Act will not be penalised in the cases of § § 55a and 55b of the Act on Equalization of the Burden Compensation Act. In particular, provisions may be made as to what is deemed to be the property of the individual spouse. In addition, in order to simplify the situation, it can be determined that the spouse's assets are subject to half of their assessed taxable assets, and it is sufficient if the conditions of § § 55a and 55b of the Act on Equalization of the burden of compensation are fulfilled. part in the person of one and part of the person of the other spouse.
§ 12 italics: time overtaken unofficial Table of Contents
§ 13 Application Time
(1) To be applied from the requirements of Article I
- § 1 Nos. 2, 3, 9 to 15, 41 and 42 as well as § § 2 and 3 with effect from the entry into force of the burden-compensation law (§ 375),
- § 1 Nr. 7 with effect from 1. January 1959,
- § 1 (1) and (18) (e) with effect from 1. April 1961,
- § 1 No. 17, No 18 (a) to (d) and (f), Nos 19 to 34, with effect from 1. June 1961,
- § 1 Nos. 4 and 5 with effect from 1. July 1961 onwards,
- § § 4 and 5 with effect from the entry into force of the law for the introduction of provisions of the burden-compensation law in the Saarland (§ 40),
- § 6 with effect from the entry into force of the General War Consequences Act (§ 112).
(2) For the purposes of the application of § § 266, 272, 273, 280 and 282 of the burden-compensation law, the the period before the 1. June 1961 § § 246, 248, 249, 249a and 358 of the Act on Equalization of the Burden Compensation Act in the version valid before the entry into force of this Act. § 245 No. 4 of the Act on Equalization of the Law, as amended by Section 1 (11) of this Act, applies to the application of § § 266, 272, 273, 280 and 282 of the Act on Burden-Equalization of the Act of 1. April 1957. Non-official table of contents
§ 14 Application in Berlin
This Act applies in accordance with Section 12 (1) and Section 13 (1) of the Third Party. Transfer Act of 4. January 1952 (BGBl. I p. 1) also in the Land of Berlin. Legal orders issued pursuant to this Act shall apply in the Land of Berlin pursuant to Section 14 of the Third Transfer Act. Non-official table of contents
§ 15 Entry into force
This law will enter into force on the day after it is announced.