Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/sprengv_1/BJNR021410977.html
First regulation to the Explosives Act (1 SprengV) 1 SprengV Ausfertigung date: 23.11.1977 full quotation: "first regulation to the Explosives Act as amended by the notice of 31 January 1991 (BGBl. I p. 169), most recently by article 20 of the Act of 25 July 2013 (BGBl. I S. 2749) has been changed" stand: Neugefasst by BEK. v. 31.1.1991 I 169;
as last amended by article 20 G v. 25.7.2013 I 2749 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.1.1987 +++) (+++ application cf. paragraph 49 (B from 2009-07-17) +++) (+++ official note of the standard authority on EC law: implementation of EURL 4/2012 (CELEX No.: 32012 L 0004) cf. V v. represented I 2171 attention EGRL 34/98 (CELEX Nr: 31998 L 0034) cf. V v. represented I 2171 +++) this regulation was issued by the Federal Minister of the Interior. Because the basis for the adoption of this regulation see BGBl. 1977 I p. 2141 table of contents section I Act section II approval from other explosive substances and explosive accessories, proof of conformity of explosive substances and pyrotechnic articles, identification number section III procedure for the authorisation of other explosive substances or explosive accessories, conformity verification procedures for explosive substances and pyrotechnic articles section IV - General provisions on labelling , the packaging, and the transfer to other section V - sales, leave and use of pyrotechnic articles section VI — other rules concerning explosive substances section VII-Fachkunde and test procedure section VIII - State recognized courses section IX removal of access restrictions, proof of expertise section X leadership, content, storage and template of directory according to section 16 of the Act section XI Expert Committee section XII offences section XIII-Übergangs-and final provisions conditioning 1 requirements on the composition and texture of other explosive substances within the meaning of § 1 Paragraph 3 Nos. 1 and 2 of the Act and blasting accessories in the sense of § 6 paragraph 1 Appendix 2 requirements of the composition and nature of explosives according to § 6 paragraph 3 Appendix 3 requirements on the composition and texture of pyrotechnic articles to article 6 paragraph 3 Appendix 4 characters for explosive substances and explosive accessories after § 8 Appendix 5 marking of explosives according to § 6a paragraph 2 Appendix 6 information required in the application for approval of the introduction of the explosives to § 25a paragraph 2 and specified in the permit pursuant to section 25a paragraph 4 Annex 7 procedures of the EC type-examination pursuant to section 12a paragraph 1 Annex 8 quality assurance procedures according to § 12 par. 1 b Annex 9 requirements to the named places after Article 12a para 4 and § 12 c para 2 annex 10 - required information in the application for approval of the introduction of explosives after section 25a, paragraph 2 and specified in the permit to section 25a paragraph 4 Annex 11 requirements on the quality assurance procedures to section 20 para 4 section I scope of application of the Act § 1 (1) is the Explosives Act (the Act) does not apply to 1. acquiring, holding, use, destruction, spending, the left to others, the importation and the transit, except the placing on the market and proof of conformity according to § 5 paragraph 1 of the law of a) sound measuring devices to determine the depth of water with a pop record not more than 2 g, if these items by the boat operator or a person designated by him in writing are acquired or used , b) Schnellauslösevorrichtungen be used or (trigger not considered for gas generators Schnellauslösevorrichtungen) purchased with not more than 2 g of explosive substances, when these devices against unauthorized opening are backed up, pressure-resistant and splittersicher and by the head of a company or a person authorized by him in writing, c) lighters for internal combustion engines;
(d) (dropped out) 2nd traffic with imports, transit, spending, keeping, use and destruction of kindling pills and kindling strips, except the placing on the market and proof of conformity according to article 5, paragraph 1, of the law, 2a.
Traffic with imports, transit, spending, keeping, use and destruction of kindling hat with a lighter set of no more than 0.2 g, except the placing on the market and proof of conformity pursuant to section 5 of the Act;
3. handling and trade with explosive substances, which are processed on Sicherheitszündhölzern and above all matches, as well as the import of explosive substances processed to such lighters;
4. handling - excluding the loading and processing, winning again and destruction - and the dealings with finished products, which are made of celluloid or in which celluloid is processed, and membrane filters of cellulose nitrates, as well as on the importation of such products; the same goes for Kine - and X-ray films on cellulose nitrate based photographic layer with the proviso that their retention in connection with the recovery of the application of the law is not excluded;
5. the manufacture, edit, process, or destroy explosive intermediate products, the use of potentially explosive AIDS which are not explosives within the meaning of the Act, and the internal transport, receiving start and leave of such substances, as far as the materials in one or more pursuant to section 4 of the Federal Immission Control Act licensable plants within the same site are processed to no explosive substances.
(1a) article 2, paragraph 1, of the law is not to apply to the commercial manufacture of other explosive substances, provided that these are processed, protected against loss, and not kept in the establishment.
(2) sections 7 to 13, 20 and 21, 22 are para 1 and 2, and article 23 of the Act do not apply to the acquisition, storage and intended use of goods with explosives and pyrotechnic articles of category P2 (§ 6 paragraph 6 letter c), in the navigation or in the aerospace industry to the rescue of people or as a signalling are intended , as far as these items by the shipowner, the shipowner, the operator or their representatives be acquired and retained by persons or used, that have a nautical patent, a sailor's letter or a certificate of competence to the lifeboat man or act as flight or cabin crews and who have been trained within the framework of their professional training in dealing with the above items and the rules to be observed.
(3) sections 7 to 14, 20 and 21, 22 para 1 and 2, articles 23, 27 and section 28 of the Act, as it relates to section 22 para 1 and 2, and article 23, and at young people who have reached age the 16, also on article 22, para. 3, are not applicable to the acquisition, storage, the intended use and the transport of pyrotechnic articles of category P2 , in the water and air sports or mountain climbing to the rescue of people or as a signalling are intended, as far as these items by persons be acquired, stored, used or spent, the 1st own nautical patent, a sailor's letter or a certificate of competence to the lifeboat man and been trained within the framework of their professional training in dealing with the above items and the rules to be observed , 2. have official permission slip for running by water motor vehicles of civil protection, a sports deep sea ship product, an official sports boat captains license, a driver's license of the German Sailing Association or of the German Association of motor yacht or a water or mountain rescue badge of the Red Cross or a badge of the German life saving society or the German society for the rescue of shipwrecked or 3. a certificate of competence for the execution of hang gliders, Farman and microlight of the German hang/paragliding association , of the German Aero Club or another by the Federal Ministry of transport, building and urban development have recognized body.
In the case of paragraphs 2 and 3, must be drawn from the qualification that the holder in the context is been taught this to these rules his training in dealing with the items mentioned, and the.
(4) article 15, paragraph 1, and 6 and section 27 of the Act, if it is to retain and use, are not to apply on the insertion and removal of 1 Treibladungs - or firecrackers powder for own consumption in an amount of up to 1 kg by non-resident in the scope of the Act members of shooting clubs or associations, where's custom is , special occasion to shoot salut or by hunters, or 2. model rockets in an amount up to 25 pieces of maximum 20 g propellant by non-resident in the scope of the Act members of rocket sports clubs, to take part in sporting or traditional events,
If the participation is proved by an invitation of the organizing Association and the unused powder or which are not consumed model rockets within one month from the date the import's calculated again be carried out.
(1) sections 5, 7 to 16, 20, 21, 22 para 1 and 2, articles 23, 27 and section 28 of the Act insofar as it on article 16, paragraph 1 and 2, article 22, paragraph 1 and 2 and article 23 refers, are section 2 does not apply to 1 establish, loading and processing, keeping, use, destruction, acquisition, spending and imports small quantities of explosives , pyrotechnic articles and other explosive substances according to § 1 paragraph 3 No. 1 of the Act, used for scientific, analytical, medical, and pharmaceutical purposes by a) owner of scientific institutes or laboratories and the persons responsible for the management of these bodies, b) doctors, dentists, veterinarians, pharmacists, naturopaths and dentist, c) persons acting under the supervision of a person referred to the letter a or b;
2. the mutual sales and the mutual transfer of small amounts between the persons referred to in paragraph 1 with the proviso that the Agency only against purchase order or delivery note must be, to keep the five years is.
You must have the expertise required for the intended activity 1 letter a and b designated persons in number. Maximum per 100 grams of explosive substances which are not more sensitive against mechanical and thermal stresses than Pentaerythritol tetranitrate and more than the 3 g by more sensitive explosive substances considered to be small quantities referred to in points 1 and 2.
(2) for the activities referred to in paragraph 1, with other explosive substances according to § 1 paragraph 3, paragraph 1, with the proviso that the sections 5, 14, 20, are not applicable 21, 22 para 1 and 2, and article 23 of the Act applies no 2 of the law.
(3) for operating laboratories, which are operated in a spatial and operational context with a licensable according to § 4 of the Federal Immission Control Act system in the explosive substances must be dealt with, apply paragraphs 1 and 2 subject to the proviso that the activities referred to in paragraph 1 with explosive substances for the purposes of inspection or research in an amount up to 3 kg are allowed. the same is true as far as are the explosive materials acquired by the holder of such a laboratory of operating or those charged with the management of the laboratory, distributed to them or leave them.
(4) sections 5, 7, 10 to 13, 15 para. 1 and section 16 of the Act are the activities referred to in paragraph 1 for the purposes of the production control or of research in commercial establishments not to apply, as far as this with pyrotechnic articles or other explosive substances according to § 1 paragraph 3 No. 1 of the Act in amounts (net) handled up to 3 kg. The sales and the transfer of explosive substances may be only against purchase order or delivery note, which is to store five years.
(4a) which are sections 5, 7, 10 to 13 and 16 of the Act in paragraph 1 not to apply to designated activities for the purposes of the production control or of research in commercial establishments, as far as up to 3 kg (net) handled this with explosives in quantities. The sales and the transfer of these substances must be only against purchase order or delivery note, which is five years to save.
(5) the competent authority may allow larger amounts of explosive substances in the cases of paragraph 1 to 4a in the case, as far as the protection of life, health and physical goods is guaranteed employees or third parties in some other way.
§ 3 (1) section 5 of the Act is not applicable to 1 explosives, pyrotechnic articles, other explosive substances according to § 1 paragraph 3 Nos. 1 and 2 of the Act and blasting accessories, only for military or police purposes made, won again, edited, processed, introduced or spent and distributed on a military, police or an Office of civil protection or you left to be, if it is ensured that the substances or objects correspond to the technical terms of delivery issued by the relevant competent authority , so far as they concern the protection of life and health or physical goods employees or third parties, 2. explosives, pyrotechnic articles, other explosive substances according to § 1 paragraph 3 Nos. 1 and 2 of the Act and blasting accessories, for military or police purposes intended and will leave for the purpose of testing the competent federal authority, 3. explosives, pyrotechnic articles, other explosive substances according to § 1 paragraph 3 Nos. 1 and 2 of the Act and blasting accessories , which are intended only for military or police purposes, as far as to the purpose of processing or processing a) sold by the holder of an approved plant within the meaning of section 4 of the Federal Immission Control Act to the owner of another such facility or left to b) introduced spent and distributed to the holder of an approved plant within the meaning of section 4 of the Federal Immission Control Act or leave.
the exemption apply even if these substances or articles for the purpose of testing be expelled or left to number 1 and 2 of the Act and blasting accessories, that the shipper had been executed or spent from the scope of the Act and to return unchanged in moderate shipping packaging; 4. explosives, pyrotechnic articles, other explosive substances according to § 1 paragraph 3 the requirements are to demonstrate 5. explosives, pyrotechnic articles and other explosive substances number 1 and 2 of the Act, be that according to § 1 paragraph 3 as samples or specimens in the required amount by those who want to apply for a conformity assessment or approval for it, introduced or transferred, 6 other explosive substances number 1 and 2 of the Act, are not determined according to § 1 paragraph 3 for military or police purposes , insofar as the final products produced from them the authorisation requirement are subject to, these substances to non-explosive substances are processed or the final product has been granted an exemption to section 5, paragraph 3, of the Act for the purpose of export and the conditions of in paragraph 1 number 3 are in addition, 7 parts of a) chargers, as far as this not on the funding of and laden with explosives have immediate impact , b) Mischladegeräten, as far as this not on gestating and conveying of source materials from storage tanks, sharing to, register and mixing of raw materials as well as the conveying and loading of explosives have immediate impact, 8 pyrotechnic articles of category P1 and P2, which are introduced or transferred, as signalling to the equipment of vessels of foreign States in the area of application of the act as far as they do not in general traffic get , 9 pyrotechnic articles, which used 10 explosive substances and pyrotechnic articles, which are manufactured and do not comply with the requirements of Appendix 2 or 3, provided that a visible sign clearly indicates that they do not meet the requirements for the research, development and testing and are available for purposes other than research, development and testing in the air - and space technology, 11 pyrotechnic articles , which do not comply with the provisions of Directive 2007/23/EC and to trade fairs, exhibitions and demonstrations for sale, introduced or spent, issued or used, provided that a visible sign bears the name and the date of the relevant trade fair, exhibition or demonstration and clearly indicates that the items do not meet requirements and only be purchased can, if the manufacturer , provided that it is established in the community, or otherwise the importer has made the match. At such events in accordance with all requirements laid down by the competent authority of the Member State the appropriate security measures to meet, 12 Fireworks, to be manufactured and burned with the approval by the competent authority of the manufacturer to religious, cultural and traditional festivities within the scope of the Act, 13 pyrotechnic articles intended for use by fire brigades, 14 model rockets, are introduced by persons pursuant to section 1, paragraph 4 number 2 in the therein set or spent.
(2) the evidence that the substances and articles referred to in paragraph 1 number 1 correspond to the technical terms of delivery, is to provide a certificate of the competent federal authority, are the evidence number 3 for military or police purposes to determine the explosive substances pursuant to paragraph 1, a certificate or the order of the respective Government procurement or contract position. Compared to subcontractors the exemption 1 number 3 by the written notification of the number of the permit notification referred to in paragraph according to the law on the control of weapons of war or by the designation of the order of a government procurement or contract job as proven. The consignor of pyrotechnic objects or other explosive substances according to § 1 paragraph 3 has number 1 and 2 of the Act to make that number 4 to the finished products referred to in that provision in a licensed facility within the meaning of section 4 of the Federal Immission Control Act modified the objects or substances in the cases of paragraph 1 from the purchaser in writing certify or are to be processed.
(3) to the proof referred to in paragraph 2, that are the substances and items for military or police purposes, also an explanation of the company involved in the development can be recognized by the competent authority if the import, export, transit or spending for the purpose of development and the company involved in the development of generally for military or police customer operates.
§ 3a (dropped out) - article 4 (1), section 16 of the Act is not applicable on 1 explosives pyrotechnic articles and other explosive substances according to § 1 paragraph 3 No. 1 of the Act, made in a the purpose of processing or processing facility licensable according to § 4 of the Federal Immission Control Act and as such are not distributed or not leave to others, 2. explosive substances, by the holder of a permit according to section 27 of the Act in an amount produced , recovered, acquired, imported, spent, used or destroyed are, for the due to a decree a permit for the storage according to section 17 of the Act not required is 3. electric lighter, ignition cords, lighter ignition cords and pyrotechnic items.
(2) sections 7 to 13, 20, 21, 22 paragraph 1 and 2, which are articles 23, 27 and section 28 of the Act insofar as it on article 22 paragraph 1 and 2 and article 23 refers, not to apply the spend on keeping, use, destruction, the acquisition, distribution, and the transfer of pyrotechnic articles of category 1, 2 (fireworks), category T1 and - with the exception of airbag or belt pretension units - the category P1 , by means of kindling, pyrotechnic sets of the category S1, as well as by rocket engines for the in section 1, paragraph 4 paragraph 2 referred to model rockets. Sentence 1 shall not apply to pyrotechnic articles pursuant to § 20 paragraph 4 and on Stoppinen.
(3) §§ 7 to 13, 20, 21, 22 paragraph 1 and 2, and article 23 of the Act are in the course of a commercial activity does not apply to keeping, using (installation and removal), the acquisition, distribution, spending and the leaving of airbag or belt pretension units of category P1 and firing pyrotechnic (Tarn-) protection systems in nuclear power plants by personnel with limited expertise (trained personnel). The staff has to prove the limited expertise at the request of the competent authority. Sentence 1 applies also to the destruction of airbag or belt pretension units of category P1 if they are firmly mounted in a vehicle.
(4) sections 7 to 22 par. 2, §§ 23, 27 and 28 of the Act are not applicable on keeping, using (provision found, automatic triggering of the airbag or belt tight er unit of the vehicle), the acquisition, spending, and the leaving of airbag or belt pretension units of category P1, if these in a vehicle or vehicle parts are built-in.
(5) on the storage, use, destruction, the acquisition and the introduction of pyrotechnic articles of category 3 No. 2 are section 8 para 1 2(a) and article 27 par. 3 No. 1 of the Act, as far as he is on article 8, paragraph 1 No. 2 letter a of the Act refers, does not apply.
(6) § 22 para 3 of the Act shall not apply to pyrotechnic articles of category 1.
§ 5 (1) is the law does not apply to the handling of explosive substances as well as on their purchase, transfer and imports by 1 are the Federal Institute for materials research and testing (Federal Institute), 2 as far as intended these authorities, on the basis of article 36 (1) of the Act for inspection tasks, 3. (dropped out) as far as this is necessary for the performance of their public tasks.
(2) the Act shall not apply to loading and processing, winning again, keeping, use, destruction, acquisition, the Agency, imports and the introduction of explosive substances by 1 the Federal Criminal Police Office and the State police offices, 2. the Customs Crime Office and the Zolltechnischen testing and educational institutions of the Federal Customs Administration, 3. the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt, 4th the fire offices, 5th the Fraunhofer Institute for chemical technology , 6 the Fraunhofer Institute for high-speed Dynamics - Ernst-Mach-Institut, 7, whose duties the procurement of explosive substances and articles belongs to subordinate departments the Supreme Federal authorities, 8 (dropped out) as far as this to the performance of their public duties is required. Sentence 1 applies also to manufacture explosive substances which in the numbers 1, 5 and 6 mentioned point.
(2a) the law is, with the exception of articles 8, up 8 c not applicable 8a on editing, keeping, using, the destruction, the acquisition, the Agency, as well as within the establishment the transport, the Agency and the receipt and the introduction of explosive substances by the Federal Agency for technical relief, insofar as this is necessary for the performance of their public tasks. Sentence 1 shall apply to the manufacture, processing, recycling and the import of explosive substances by the Federal School of the technical relief organisation.
(2B) competent authority § 36 paragraph 1 sentence 1 of the law for the verification of reliability and personal fitness of the members of the technical relief organisation after §§ 8 to 8 c of the Act is the Federal School of the technical relief organisation.
(2c) blasting by the Federal Agency for technical relief in order not be or is carried out at the instigation of the authorities according to article 36, paragraph 1, of the law, to inform in advance. A prior notification is not possible, due to the particularities of each individual case is immediately catching up to do. The blasting is public elsewhere, this meets the obligation pursuant to sentence 1 or 2 (3) that law is not applicable on 1 dealing with purchase, the transfer of explosive substances up to a total of 100 g and, to the extent they serve research purposes, up to a total amount of 3 kg by colleges or universities of applied sciences and 2. keeping , use, destruction, acquisition, the Agency and the introduction of explosive substances up to a total of 100 g by General or vocational schools, as far as the performance of their public duties is necessary to.
(4) sections 7 to 14 and 27 of the Act are not to apply to keeping, using, destruction, acquisition, the leave and spending potentially explosive substances through units and training establishments of the civil protection of the countries and of local authorities and authorities of the water and shipping administration of the Federal Government, as far as this is necessary for the performance of their public tasks.
(5) the staff of the authorities referred to in paragraphs 2 to 4 explosive substances only against handing over a certificate of these posts may be left, emerge from the type and quantity of explosive substances, which the staff may acquire. The certificate is to return the purchaser, if the quantity of the substances to which it is has not been reached. The Agency has to enter in the Agency permanently according to § 25 para 1 sentence 2 in the certificate information and, as far as he is not obliged pursuant to sentence 2 to return for three years to store the certificate.
Section II registration of other explosive substances and explosive accessories, proof of conformity of explosive substances and pyrotechnic articles, identification number § 6
(1) other explosive substances number 1 and 2 of the Act and blasting accessories must comply with the requirements referred to in annex 1 according to § 1 paragraph 3 in its composition and texture. In articles and substances that are manufactured in other Member States of the European Union, can accepted rule, that the technical requirements of annex 1 are met, if the composition and texture of objects and materials comply with the applicable rules and demonstrably the same security, as they set the technical requirements of annex 1, is achieved. To demonstrate, the opinion of a body of another Member State can be recognised, if the requirements underlying the opinion annex 1 and those of "testing methods and testing for explosives, igniters, blasting accessories, as well as pyrotechnic articles, and whose rates" of March 12, 1982 (Supplement 13/82 BAnz.) No. 59 dated 26 March 1982, BAnz. No. 60 by March 27, 1982) are equivalent.
(2) the approval authority can other explosive substances according to § 1 paragraph 3 in the case of individual requirements of Appendix 1 allow for number 1 and 2 of the Act and blasting accessories exceptions or provide additional requirements and refrain from assessing individual requirements if the protection of life and health will allow this employee or third parties or goods or requires.
(3) explosive substances and pyrotechnic articles must comply with the annexes 2 or 3 to demonstrate of the conformity according to § 5 paragraph 1 of the law in their composition and texture. To apply for this conformance verification testing consists of the type examination (module B) and quality assurance. Explosives the modules C, D, E or F for quality assurance and for pyrotechnic articles the module C, D or E application. The conformity certification process referred to in sentence 1 is the unit verification (module G) of explosive substances or pyrotechnic items and in the case of pyrotechnic articles of category 4 the full quality assurance (module H). The modules B, C, D, E, F and G for explosives are in accordance with the requirements of annex II of Directive 93/15/EEC of 5 April 1993 on the harmonisation of the provisions on the placing on the market and supervision of explosives for civil uses (OJ L 121 of the 15.5.1993, p. 20) and the modules B, C, D, E, H and G of pyrotechnic articles pursuant to annex II of to Directive 2007/23/EC of 23 May 2007 concerning the placing on the market of pyrotechnic articles (OJ OJ L 154 of 14.6.2007, p. 1) perform.
(4) explosive substances and pyrotechnic articles are to display before the first use in the scope of the Act of the Federal Agency by the manufacturer or importer. The display 1 for explosives is that referred to in annex I section II number 1 letter k of Directive 93/15/EEC and 2nd for pyrotechnic articles which according to annex I number instructions prescribed 3 point (h) of Directive 2007/23/EC to be attached. The Federal agency assigns an identification number to detect of the display. The identification number must be in the manual. The Federal agency may to stave off threats to life and health the instructions specified by the manufacturer for use restrict employees or third parties or material assets or supplement; a subsequent restriction or supplementation is allowed. Sentence 4 shall not apply to pyrotechnic articles for vehicles, as well as Fireworks of categories 1 and 4 If the identification number in that according to § 13 para 1 No. 3 leading lists is recorded.
(5) weather explosives and detonating weather are classified according to their safety against firedamp in the classes I, II and III.
(6) pyrotechnic articles are classified according to the requirements of article 3 in conjunction with Annex I of to Directive 2007/23/EC according to their danger or their intended use in the following categories: a) Fireworks category 1: Fireworks which present a very low hazard, have a negligible noise level and used in closed areas should be, including Fireworks which are intended for use within residential buildings;
Category 2: Fireworks, which represent a low risk, have a low noise level and are designed for use in outdoor demarcated areas;
Category 3: Fireworks which present a medium hazard, which are intended for use in the wide open outdoors and its sound level does not endanger human health;
Category 4: Fireworks, which represent a great danger, which may be used only by persons with vocational skills (known as "Fireworks for professional use") and the noise level does not endanger human health;
b) pyrotechnic articles for stage and theatre category T1: pyrotechnic articles for use on stage, which present a low hazard;
Category T2: Pyrotechnic articles for use on stages, which are intended for use only by persons with vocational skills;
(c) other pyrotechnic articles category P1: pyrotechnic articles - except for Fireworks and pyrotechnic articles for stage and theatre - represent a low risk;
Category P2: Pyrotechnic articles - except for Fireworks and pyrotechnic articles for stage and theatre - which are intended for handling or use by persons with expertise.
(7) pyrotechnic compositions are classified according to the requirements of annex I of to Directive 93/15/EEC after their dangerousness in the following categories: category S1: pyrotechnic compositions of lower hazard, which are used for example for use on stage, in theatres or similar institutions, to flow measurement or the training of rescue workers;
Category S2: Pyrotechnic compositions of great danger, whose handling and transport to the qualification and permission is bound.
Pyrotechnic compositions belong to the category S1, if a) their burn time in the ready-made State more than 60 seconds to 0.1 kg, b) they develop not very toxic, corrosive or irritant substances, c) upon combustion no additional dangers by glow, heat, sparks, or fire cause, d) and, unless a use indoors (closed rooms) is intended or allowed substances not included Ruß.
Pyrotechnic compositions that do not meet the criteria of category S1, belong to the category S2.
The explosives referred to in the annex 5 number 1 are section 6a (1) in addition to mark number 2 according to Appendix 5. This also applies to explosives for military or police purposes and for purposes of civil protection, including the explosives in the possession of military or police departments and departments of civil protection.
(2) untagged explosives may referred to in paragraph 1 are not produced within the scope of this regulation, processed, recovered, kept, used, placed on the market, left to others or spent. Their import and export is prohibited. In possession of in section 1, paragraph 4 facilities already mentioned any unmarked explosives are number 1 of the Act until 31 December 2013 to use or destroy.
(3) by way of derogation from paragraph 2, any explosives to until regulations are marked as of October 1, 2009, until 31 December 2013 still kept the, used, leave to others or be spent may within the scope of this regulation.
(4) paragraphs 1 and 2 do not apply to untagged explosives, that new or modified explosives are produced or stored, 2nd only to use in training in the Sprengstoffdetektion and/or produced during the development or testing of explosives detection devices or stored, 3. only for dealing for the purposes of forensic science and police special training is needed in small quantities 1 for use in the research and development or testing only.
§ 7 (1) explosives, pyrotechnic articles as well as other explosive items may according to § 1 paragraph 3 Nos. 1 and 2 of the Act and blasting accessories no name who is suitable to mislead or causing confusion with materials and objects of different nature.
(2) the designation of explosives of the weather and the weather detonating cords must begin with the word "Weather". The weather explosives and blasting fuses of the same type are also distinguished by great Latin letters in the order of the alphabet.
(3) Schlagwettergesicherte ignition engines and ignition engine testers must complete the letter "K" in the type designation.
(4) detonating cords and lighting strings must contain at least a colored thread, which is characteristic of the manufacturing facility.
(5) igniters must be a sign for the manufacturing facility.
The food and Drug Administration has for other explosive substances according to § 1 paragraph 3 Nos. 1 and 2 of the Act and for blasting accessories the holder of the authorisation to require the use of a sign of approval. The approval mark consists of the abbreviation of the Federal "BAM", the characters provided for in Appendix 4 for the respective substance or object and a continuous identification number. Sentence 2 applies appropriate for the identification number according to § 6 paragraph 4 section III procedure for the approval of other explosive substances or explosive accessories, conformity verification procedures for explosive substances and pyrotechnic articles section 9 are (1) composition and nature of other explosive substances and explosive accessories to check a sample or a type.
(2) if the registration of other explosive substance or requested by blasting accessories, which is equivalent to an approved substance or object according to the manufacturer's in its composition and quality, so the test can be limited to determining, whether 1 other explosive substances of fabric match with the already approved ingredient in its composition and quality or 2. blasting accessories items wholly or partly correspond to the approved subject to composition and mode of operation are similar to him.
(3) the food and Drug Administration is responsible for the checks referred to in paragraph 1 and 2. For the inspection of blasting accessories, section 12a paragraph 4 sentence 2 finds appropriate application.
(4) (dropped out) section 10 (1) which has the applicant in the application for authorisation to indicate 1 the designation of other explosive substance or explosive accessories, 2. (company) name and address of the manufacturer, as well as the manufacturing site, imports also (company) name and address of him who introduces the substances or objects, 3. the nature of the substance or object, its chemical composition of the other explosive substance , its physical properties, its design, its purpose and its application and effectiveness. the chemical composition of the other explosive substance not with sufficient accuracy can be specified, is so about its manufacturing process to characterize this substance through information.
(2) the applicant has 1 samples or patterns of substance or object and a comparison substance or-gegenstandes in a to check to send sufficient quantity or number, 2. request to hand over the required specimen to remain the body responsible for the inspection according to § 9 para 3.
(3) the approval authority the Committee of experts for explosive materials to the opinion formed according to § 6 par. 2 of the law can present the result of the examination, if it is doubtful whether when granting the authorisation the protection of life, health, or physical goods is guaranteed employees or third parties.
§ 11 (dropped out) section 12 (1) the decision on the application on approval of other explosive substance according to § 1 paragraph 3 Nos. 1 and 2 of the Act or by blasting accessories according to § 5 of the Act is in writing to be issued by the Federal Agency.
(2) the admission has to contain the following information: 1. the designation of the other explosive substance or explosive accessories, 2. (company) name and address of the manufacturer, his authorised representative established in a Member State or of the shipping provider and imports also (company) name and address of him who introduces the substance or object, 3. information about the essential to use characteristics of the substance or object , 4 nature and form of the approval mark (§ 8), 5 the content restrictions and the incidental provisions of the approval.
(3) incidental provisions and content restrictions on admission, which relate to the use of authorised substances and articles, are to be observed by the user. The admission is to connect with the circulation, handing an excerpt of the approval notification to the users therein incidental provisions and content restrictions included.
section 12a (1) before the placing on the market are explosive substances or pyrotechnic articles according to module B or G module to check whether they meet the requirements according to annex 2 or 3 in composition and texture. Sentence 1 shall not apply if the module H was elected to pyrotechnic articles of category 4.
(2) if compliance is determined pursuant to paragraph 1, a certificate is issued. This can be temporary, limited in terms of content and associated with conditions as far as this is necessary for the protection of life, health, or physical goods employees or third parties. The Federal agency may, subsequently, adopt requirements as far as this is necessary for the protection of the rights referred to in sentence 2.
(3) the provisions of article 34, paragraph 1 apply for the return and the revocation of a certificate, 2 and 4 number 1 and 2 of the law according to.
(4) only the Bundesanstalt is responsible for the examination referred to in paragraph 1 and the granting of the type examination certificates in the scope of the Act. Other laboratories can in charge with the implementation of parts of the tests, which must meet the requirements according to annex III of Directive 93/15/EEC or annex III to Directive 2007/23/EC. The Federal agency sent all necessary information about the other Member States in given the scope of the Act, amended, withdrawn or withdrawn type examination certificates.
(5) an examination certificate and any additions must be kept by the manufacturer or his authorised representative established in the European Union for at least ten years after the last production of the product together with the accompanying documentation on and presented at the request of the competent authority at any time.
§ 12 b (1) explosives manufactured according to a pattern of building and pyrotechnic items has to prove the conformity of after manufactured explosives and pyrotechnic articles the manufacturer in a quality assurance procedure type.
(2) in the case of pyrotechnic articles of category 4, the manufacturer in a quality assurance procedures can demonstrate the conformity of to manufactured pyrotechnic items according to module H. The Federal Agency is responsible for inspecting the quality assurance procedures according to module H.
(3) the conformity of the following manufactured explosives and pyrotechnic items determined in the quality assurance process type, the manufacturer on the explosive substances and pyrotechnic articles will take or, as far as this is not possible, on its packaging the CE mark and a declaration of conformity. Sentence 1 does not apply to pyrotechnic articles according to § 5 paragraph 2 of the Act.
(4) the manufacturer or his authorised representative established in the European Union has to keep the following records for at least ten years after the last production of the product and to submit at any time on request of the competent authority: 1. the Declaration of conformity, 2. the documentation of the approved quality assurance system, 3. the decision on assessment of this quality assurance system, 4. the reports on the reviews and 5. the certificate of conformity.
§ 12c (1) as far as in the quality assurance procedure according to § 12 b or perform checks according to Article 6a, paragraph 1, sentence 3 in the framework of the single audit and to issue certificates, must by a notified body in accordance with the procedures laid down for this be carried out and issued. The notified bodies may request other testing laboratories performing parts of the tests.
(2) the notified body within the meaning of paragraph 1 is the Federal Institute. Named and made known by him in the Federal Gazette digit point designated and each of the countries as a test laboratory or certification body for a certain task pane is the Federal Ministry of the Interior. The place can be named, has been determined in an accreditation process, that compliance with the requirements is guaranteed according to annex III of Directive 93/15/EEC or annex III to Directive 2007/23/EC. Accreditation may be granted subject to certain conditions and is limited in time. Grant, expiration, withdrawal, revocation and expiry are notified to the Ministry of the Interior.
(3) designated authorities referred to in paragraph 1, according to section 12a paragraph 1 and § 12b of paragraph 2 for which also places have been provided which the Commission of the European communities by a Member State on the basis of a legal act of the Council or of the Commission of the European communities, or by an authority under the agreement on the European economic area on the basis of this agreement conduct of trials and the granting of certificates are.
(4) the countries, on federal facilities the Supreme Federal authority responsible for the supervision, monitor compliance with the requirements referred to in paragraph 2 sentence 3 by notified bodies. You may request the information necessary for the fulfilment of their surveillance footage and other support of the notified bodies and the personnel responsible for carrying out the tests and the implementation of specialised work. Their representatives are entitled to enter the operating and business hours, land, commercial and laboratory rooms, to visit and to require the production of documents for the issuance of certificates. The respondents have to tolerate the measures, pursuant to sentence 3 § 31 para 3 of the Act shall apply.
(5) the Federal Ministry of the Interior informs the Commission of the European communities and the other Member States, which bodies for the implementation of the conformity verification procedure have been named and which tasks have been transferred to these places. The Federal Ministry of the Interior informed the Commission of the European communities and the other Member States of the process, the withdrawal or revocation and an other lifting or handling a naming. It is known also the expiration, revocation, the withdrawal as well as other lifting or handling a designation in the Federal Gazette.
Article 13 (1) which has Federal Agency to do lists 1. authorisations granted in accordance with article 5 of the Act and type examination certificates, 2. the explosives displayed according to § 6, paragraph 4, sentence 1 and pyrotechnic items, 3. the restrictions established under article 6, paragraph 4, sentence 5 or additions to the instructions for use, 4. the numbers of factories for explosives, 5 the construction type examination certificates provided to you by the notified bodies of the other Member States.
The list shall contain the following information: 1. the identification of the substance or item, 2. in the case of explosive substances and explosive Accessories: the name and address of the manufacturer and, where appropriate, the importer, as well as the approval mark, 3. in the case of explosive substances and pyrotechnic objects: the name and address of the manufacturer and, where appropriate, his authorised representative established in the European Union or importer and the identification number , 4. restrictions, limitations, terms and conditions.
(2) the Federal Agency leads a list of current European standards with requirements for explosive substances and pyrotechnic articles for the purpose of testing according to section 12a paragraph 1. The list shall contain the following information: 1. the identification number of the standard, 2. the title of the standard, 3. the date of publication and 4. the standard reference source.
(3) the lists are to keep each up to date. You shall be interpreted during the business hours at the Federal Agency. At the request of a third party a copy or reproduction is to leave this for cost reimbursement.
Section IV General provisions on labelling, packaging, and the Agency's other section 14 (1) who manufactures explosive substances or explosive accessories, introduces or spends, may these substances or objects leave only others, if they and their packaging after the State of the art are marked and, insofar as substances according to § 6 paragraph 3, in section 6, paragraph 4, sentence 2 is attached to designated Guide. Insofar as these regulations prescribe otherwise, is to attach the following marking: 1 the label (name) of the respective substance or item, 2. (company) name, address and telephone number of the manufacturer or the importer; manufacturers based outside of the European Union the name and address of him who introduces the substance in the European Union, at 3 other explosive substances and explosive Accessories: the prescribed approval mark, 4 for explosive substances: the CE mark, in the case of a recent unit verification according to § 6, paragraph 3, sentence 5 or the proof of conformity according to § 6, paragraph 3, sentence 3 also the identification symbol of the notified body , 5 with explosives: the unique identification referred to in the annex of Directive 2008/43/EC of 4 April 2008 establishing a system for the identification and traceability of explosives for civil uses (OJ L 94 of 5.4.2008, p. 8), the last by Directive 2012/4/EC (OJ L 50 of the while, p. 18) has been amended is 6 pyrotechnic items with the exception of the pyrotechnic items according to § 5 paragraph 2 of the Act: the CE mark and the registration number for the CE marking, in the case of a recent unit verification according to § 6, paragraph 3, sentence 5 or the proof of conformity according to § 6, paragraph 3, sentence 3 also the identification of the notified body, 7 pyrotechnic items , except pyrotechnic articles for vehicles: the category, the Nettoexplosivstoffmasse and the age limit in accordance with article 20, paragraph 2, as well as in the case of category 3 and 4 year of manufacture, 8 pyrotechnic items of the categories 1 to 4, P1 and P2, T1 and T2: the safety distance, 9 for pyrotechnic articles for vehicles: name and type of the object and the safety instructions. Professional users is next to provide a safety data sheet in the desired language, created in accordance with article 31 in conjunction with annex II of to Regulation (EC) 1907/2006, that last paragraph 2 of Regulation (EC) 1272/2008 has been amended by article 57. The safety data sheet can be submitted electronically in paper form or, if the receiver has the necessary resources to gain access to the safety data sheet.
As far as substances according to § 6 paragraph 3, it is the instructions referred to in section 6, paragraph 4, sentence 2 shall be attached.
(2) who manufactures explosive materials, introducing or spends and even store or other leave wants to, has on the shipping units or, if determined the substances not to be sent are to install following marking on the parcel: 1 the storage group of the substance or object in the respective package, 2. the compatibility group of the substance or item, if they known in the Federal Gazette made or ordered by the competent federal authority.
Sentence 1 shall not apply to explosive substances which are transported from the scope of the law, or by the scope of the Act to another Member State.
(3) the provisions of paragraph 1 shall be deemed for the shipping piece, if it is marked according to the traffic regulations, unless this regulation or, a technical rule adopted on the basis of this regulation states otherwise. As far as it is not compulsory according to the traffic regulations, the labelling must be on the shipping units referred to in paragraph 2. Number 1 to 4 and 6, the packaging of the shipping piece only packing, so must they is also referred to in paragraph 1 for substances according to § 1 paragraph 3 number 3 of the Act pursuant to paragraph 1 Nos. 1 and 2, be identified.
(4) on the explosive or pyrotechnic article no signs may be attached, which can be mistaken number 4 or number 6 with the characters referred to in paragraph 1. Is found to be a certified explosive or pyrotechnic article for irregular and can he not immediately be transferred to a proper State, he is improperly labelled as clear and conspicuous. The explosive or pyrotechnic article is compelling other provisions of Community law, so the CE marking can be applied only, if explosive or pyrotechnic article complies with these regulations.
(5) that paragraphs 1 to 3 are not to apply the 1 to export or to spend from the scope of the law on explosive materials and blasting accessories, determined, 2. exclusively for military or police purposes and distributed to a military or police department or you leave be, enter 3 in the traffic.
Sentence 1 shall apply accordingly for explosive substances, which be left to technical relief of any military or Police Department to the Federal Agency.
Footnote (+++ § 14 para 1 sentence 2 No. 5: application cf. paragraph 49 (B from 2009-07-17) +++) § 15 (1) manufacturer or importer within the scope of the law have identification according to § 14 para 1 No. 5 flags the letters "DE" to use. The identification number of the place of manufacture or of the importer is allocated them upon written request by the Federal Agency. Articles that are too small to number 5 to attach the unique product code and the logistical information of the manufacturer according to article 14, paragraph 1, is by the directive of 2012/4/EC (OJ the marking referred to in point 3 of the annex to the Directive 2008/43/EC, L 50 of the while, p. 18) has been amended is run.
(2) the manufacturer or importer must attach to the explosives self-adhesive copies of identification to be used by the recipient. These copies are visible as to mark those to prevent abuse.
Footnote (+++ § 15: to the application see section 49 (F from 2009-07-17) +++) § 16
(1) a person who manufactures explosive substances, introduces or spends may these substances left to others only if they are packaged according to the provisions of § 14. Insofar as these regulations prescribe otherwise, the packaging in terms of resistance and impermeability must satisfy the following requirements: 1. packaging must so sealed and constructed be, that the content under ordinary conditions is not affected and nothing outward; get the content This does not apply if the properties of the substance require other security precautions.
2. the material of packagings and their closures may not be attacked by the contents and may enter no connection with him, which may cause an explosion, an inflammation or other operation, caused the danger to life, health, or physical goods.
3. the packaging and their closures must be so fixed in all parts and be resistant, that they are not inadvertently loosen or open and reliably withstand all stresses which they are normally exposed when handling.
(2) the packaging and their screw caps for rocket fuels, explosives, pyrotechnic and propellant powder, as well as for substances according to § 1 section 3 of the Act must also be such that they do no avoidable after the State of the art increase the risk. For substances according to § 1 section 3 of the Act the amount of substances in the packaging unit is also to be selected so that no auto-ignition occurs at temperatures that are usually exposed to the substances during transport and storage. This requirement is not met, a self heating is by continuous cooling to prevent.
(3) pyrotechnic articles which are to be made in a single - or multilaterally transparent or in an equivalent security-technical packaging the show, must be protected by the packaging so that no subject is raised through conventional thermal or mechanical stress.
(4) propellant powder can for non-commercial loading and reloading cartridge cases and the front loader shooting are distributed only in the original packaging of the manufacturer or the packaging of the importer or leave to others.
(5) black powder for blasting and similar black powder explosives cannot be left to others in loose form only in establishments and exclusively to lace-up and the boiler and Lassensprengen.
§ 17 who sells explosive substances or explosive accessories, may leave only these substances or objects others, if he is convinced on the basis of samples, that they are packaged and labelled according to the provisions of sections 14 to 16 and the State of the art.
Article 18 (1) the manufacturer, importer or shipping provider can explosive substances, which are clearly indicated and not for export under the rules on the transport of dangerous goods on the shipping units with the danger symbol for explosive substances, in the scope of the Act only leave to others, when he recorded the note "Explosive" in the transport document. A transport document is not required, in this case, the note "Explosive" on the shipping units is so to install.
(2) by the provisions of sections 14 to 16, on the transport of dangerous goods, the labelling and packaging requirements remain unaffected.
Article 19 (1) that federal agency at the request of the manufacturer, his authorised representative established in a Member State or the importer exceptions from the rules on the labelling and packaging of explosive substances and explosive accessories General allow, as far as the protection of life, health and physical goods permits employees or third parties.
(2) the competent authority may approve in individual cases by the labelling and packaging requirements of § § 14 and 16 par. 1 and 2 exceptions as far as the protection of life, health, or physical goods by object with these regulations is ensured employees or third parties in any other way.
(3) an exemption from the requirements for the marking of explosives and pyrotechnic articles pursuant to § 14 paragraph 1 number 4 and 6 is not allowed.
Section V distribution, leave and use of pyrotechnic articles of section 20 (1) who manufactures pyrotechnical objects, introduces in the scope of the law or spend or can introduce or spend, can these others only leave, if their rates of 1 are not chemically polluted or mechanically, 2. show no acid reaction, unless, of course, that doesn't affect the operational safety or the shelf life, following starting materials not included 3. : a) sulphur free acid or more incombustible than 0.1 per cent components, b) sulphur flower, c) white (yellow) phosphorus, d) potassium chlorate with more than 0.15 of the hundred bromate levels.
(2) the handling and marketing of pyrotechnic articles of for each category is people only allowed when they have completed the following age: category 1:12 years, category 2:18 years, category 3:18 years, category 4:21 years, category P1: 18 years, category P2: 21 years, category T1: 18 years, category T2: 21 years.
(3) the manufacturer and one that introduces a pyrotechnic articles in the scope of the law or spend or can introduce or spend have to make sure that when the precursors the requirements are Nos. 1 and 2 referred to in paragraph 1 on the basis of an analysis of the manufacturer of the starting materials or a recognised expert of. The evidence of the test shall be kept for three years.
(4) the following pyrotechnic articles of category 2 may be distributed only to permit holders according to section 7 or section 27 or certificate holder according to section 20 of the Act, leave or used of these: 1. Bangers and firecrackers batteries with flash bang set, 2 missiles with more than 20 g of net Explosivstoffmasse, 3. owls and 4 pyrotechnic articles with pipes set as a single subject.
Sentence 1 does not apply to the removal from the scope of the Act.
Section 21 (1) as far as the install required instructions on individual objects can be according to section 14, paragraph 1, sentence 1, meets the fitting on the smallest packaging unit. A smallest packaging unit contains various pyrotechnic articles, so obvious be what instructions apply to which subject. Alarm signals of the categories of P1 and P2 the manual also in the form of a pictorial representation may be given, this excludes a mistaken use.
(2) pyrotechnic articles of different categories to a range are combined, so this may be left to others only according to the rules applicable to the objects of the highest category.
(3) pyrotechnic articles may be sold except in the shipping trade to the consumer only in retail spaces and leave others. Sentence 1 does not apply to pyrotechnic articles of category 1 (4) sale in stores pyrotechnic articles - except crackers - only in closed showcases may be exhibited. Sentence 1 shall not apply if the pyrotechnic items have a one or multilaterally transparent or equivalent with regard to safety and it has been certified by the Federal Agency as safe. Each packaging unit is to be provided with the number of the certificate pursuant to sentence 2.
(5) pyrotechnic articles of category 1 and 2 may be distributed to the consumer only in smallest packaging unit or in larger units, which contain several multiples of smallest, or leave him, as far as the instructions prescribed pursuant to paragraph 1, not on the individual subject is attached.
Section 22 (1) pyrotechnic articles of category 2 cannot be left to the consumer only in the period from 29 to 31 December; one of these days is a Sunday, a transfer is allowed already from December 28. Sentence 1 shall not apply to consumers who have a permission in accordance with section 7 or section 27 or a qualification certificate according to section 20 of the Act, or an exemption according to article 24, paragraph 1. The rules for the opening hours of the countries remain unaffected.
(2) pyrotechnic articles of category 3 and 4, be may T2, P2 and pyrotechnic sets of the category S2 only left to persons, who are entitled, or may deal with these items on the basis of a permit or a qualification ticket to the burning of fireworks according to paragraphs 7, 20 or section 27 of the Act or on the basis of a certificate referred to in article 5 paragraph 5 on the purchase of.
Section 23 (1) which is firing off pyrotechnic articles in close proximity to churches and hospitals, children and homes for the elderly as well as Reed - half-timbered houses is prohibited.
(2) pyrotechnic articles of category 2 may in time from January 2 to December 30 only by holders of a permit according to § 7 or article 27, a qualification certificate according to section 20 of the Act or an exception permit according to § 24 para 1 used (burned) are. On 31 December and 1 January she may be burned by people, who have reached the age of 18.
(3) the permission or certificate holder has the intended Fireworks to the burning of pyrotechnic articles of category 2 in the period from January 2 to December 30, the categories 3, 4, P1, P2, T1 or T2 throughout the year the competent authority are two weeks, Fireworks in close proximity to railway tracks, airports and federal waterway, the maritime waterways, to show four weeks previously in writing or electronically. Sentence 1 shall not apply to the screening of effects including pyrotechnic articles and their records in theatres and similar institutions. The competent authority may waive compliance with the time limit pursuant to sentence 1 in individual cases if this seems justified for special reasons.
(4) in the display under paragraph 3 shall be indicated: 1. name and address of the persons responsible for the burning of fireworks as well as, if necessary, number and date of permission notices according to section 7 or section 27 of the Act or of the certificate of competence according to article 20 of the Act and the issuing authority, 2. location, nature and extent as well as beginning and end of the Fireworks, 3. distances to vulnerable fire buildings and facilities within the largest protection distance , 4. precautionary measures, in particular barriers, as well as other precautions for the protection of the neighbourhood and the public.
(5) young people who have reached the 14 age, may for in section 1, paragraph 4 number 2 designated model rockets intended for teaching and sports purposes, as well as the Anzündmittel only under the supervision of the legal guardian for this specific edit pyrotechnic articles of category P1 and Raketenmotore and use. In a sporting or technical Association, this is only permitted if the non-custodial has declares his consent in writing or is even present.
(6) effects with pyrotechnic articles and pyrotechnic sets in theatres and similar institutions, and effects with explosive substances in film and television production facility may only be carried out if the effect is has been previously tested in accordance with the intended use. The theatre company and the establishment of comparable and the film and television company have for testing the approval of the body responsible for fire protection, for the demonstration in the presence of contributors or visitors of also the approval of the authority responsible for public safety and order. The permits can be failed and associated with requirements, insofar as this is necessary for the protection of life, health and physical goods contributor or third-party.
(7) a person who wants to use pyrotechnic effects in the presence of visitors in his own person outside his office spaces or without having such tours, has two weeks previously in writing or electronically to show this to the competent authority. Paragraph 4, number 1, 2 and 4 and paragraph 3 sentence 3 shall apply accordingly.
Section 24 (1), that competent authority may in general or in individual cases from the prohibitions of § 20 para 1 and 2, article 22, paragraph 1 and article 23, paragraph 1 and 2 substantiated allow exceptions. A general exemption is to announce publicly.
(2) the competent authority may specify generally or in a particular case that pyrotechnic articles 1 category 2 in the vicinity of buildings or facilities that are especially sensitive to fire, and 2. the category 2 with exclusive bang effect in certain densely populated municipalities or parts of municipalities at certain times also on December 31st and January 1st may not be burned. A general arrangement is to announce publicly.
Section VI other provisions on explosive substances § 25 (1) explosives, pyrotechnic articles and other explosive substances according to § 1 paragraph 3 No. 1 of the Act, the permit needed to acquire, cannot be left to one another only on presentation of the permit notification or a further copy of the permit notification issued by the approval authority. At the left to these substances - other than pyrotechnic articles - to holders of a permit according to § 27 (1) of the Act are kind and quantity of the substances, the day of the Überlassens and the name and address of disposing permanently in the approval document of the acquirer to enter.
(2) the border surveillance authorities have excluded any importation of explosives, as well as commercial imports of pyrotechnical goods, the recipient competent authority designated in § 4 para 1 Nos. 2 and 3 substances and articles, stating the name, type and quantity, as well as to inform immediately in writing, specifying the sender and the recipient.
§ 25a (1) which of the law's approval of the introduction of explosives according to article 15, paragraph 6, sentence 1 from the consignee of the explosive substances or his proxy in writing or electronically according to § 15 section 7 of the Act to request competent authority.
(2) the request referred to in paragraph 1 must contain the information listed in annex 6 No. 1. Applications for the authorisation of cross-border spending between Member States of the applicant using the pattern in accordance with decision 2004/388/EC of 15 April 2004 on an accompanying form for intra-EU transfers of explosives (OJ should EU no. L 120 p. 43) *) make.
(3) the competent authority checks whether 1 those involved in the transport operation and located in the area of application of the Act in accordance with § 15 (1) of the Act to spend are entitled and 2nd for the explosives to be transferred an EC-type test certificate is according to § 5 para 1 sentence 2 of the Act.
The conditions pursuant to sentence 1, shall grant the approval to spend and informed all competent authorities about the consent.
(4) that approval is referred to in paragraph 3 sentence 2 issued in writing and shall contain the information listed in annex 6 No. 2. The approval can be connected to requirements, conditions and limitations as far as for spending, special safety requirements apply the legitimate use of explosives. The competent body under section 15, paragraph 7, of the Act has the approval to spend from other Member States with form according to the European Commission's decision of 15 April 2004 on a movement document for the intra-Community movement of explosives (OJ EU no. L 120 p. 43) to grant. She expected a copy for a period of ten years, from the date of the termination of the last verb wrestling operation, to be kept.
) On the Internet at www.bam.de/sprengstoffgesetz.
Unloading operations are § 26 (1) in the non-commercial production of cartridges and other dealing with propellant powder and lighter cones allows only in closed rooms. During these activities, unauthorized stay and sources of open fire, open fire and smoking in such areas is prohibited.
(2) of propellant powder and unload loaded cartridges only technically perfect apparatus should be used to load, ensure a safe handling loading and unloading.
(3) any damaged sleeves, particularly those with cracks in the sleeve material, permanent deformation of the sleeves soil or stretch rings must not be recharged.
(4) the gas pressure of reloaded cartridges, which are to be fired from the weapon, may in the dimensional tables for small arms and ammunition (BAnz. No. 38a by the 24 February 2000) not exceed the fixed maximum gas pressure in amended, for appropriate cartridges.
Section 27 (1) bridges fuse class I and bridges lighter A may not be used for blasting.
(2) bridge detonators class I and bridges lighter A, that will leave a consumer other than blasting purposes in a shipment, may belong to a different resistance groups.
Section 28 (1) explosive substances may not distributed to others or used when they fully or partially come from Fund 1, ammunition or 2. ignition bodies, special bodies with explosive substances or propellant powder or solid fuel rockets, bearing ammunition or 3rd bearing ammunition or other than the items referred to in paragraph 2 bearing ammunition, the a) was singled out due to insufficient shelf life or b) extraordinary mechanical, thermal or was subjected to other stresses , of which to accept is that they have changed the sensitivity or resistance of substances contained in the munitions, in particular through exposure to fires or explosions,.
(2) the prohibition of in paragraph 1 does not apply to the sale and the transfer of the items referred to in paragraph 1 to holders of a permit according to § 7 of the law, committed contractually to the destruction or treatment or processing of these items also in non-explosive materials.
Section VII technical qualification and examination procedure article 29 (1) to testing § 9 para 1 No. 2 and expertise in testing pursuant to § 9 para 1 with section 27 subsection 3 sentence 3 of the Act to assign to no. 2 in connection includes 1 sufficient technical knowledge of a) the sensitivity and mode of action of explosive substances and their use and application, b) the causes and consequences of becoming unusable by explosive substances , c) the measures to be taken for the safety of life and the health workers or third and prevent threats to physical goods, 2.
sufficient legal knowledge of the requirements on the handling and transport with explosive substances as far as the technical and legal knowledge for the pursuit of each proposed activities are required.
(2) the competent authority should recognise wholly or partially not a deposited check as proof of expertise, if more than five years have elapsed since its completion and the applicant legally not or mostly not pursued the activity subject to permit since the date of the examination.
Section 30 (1) which is test no. 2 of the Act pursuant to section 9 para 1 to drop before a representative of the competent authority in the presence of other knowledgeable person. Shall have the right to ask questions in the examination to the examination syllabus. Review of individuals from businesses, which are subject to not the supervision of mountain, is to give opportunity to the representatives of the statutory accident insurance, to participate as an expert person pursuant to sentence 1 in the test.
(2) the test can be dropped according to § 9 para 1 No. 2 of the Act in conjunction with section 27 subsection 3 sentence 3 of the Act before a representative of the competent authority alone.
Article 31 (1) which is testing to take orally; In addition to written exam questions can be asked. For the detection of the vocational skills for the use of pyrotechnic articles, dealing with propellant powder for non-commercial loading and reloading of cartridges, front loader shooting or firecrackers shooting, usually a practical test to put is out of the theoretical.
(2) on the substance and the result of the audit, a transcript is to record, which is signed by the representative of the competent authority.
(3) the proven expertise to issue a certificate of the applicant, which is signed by the representative of the competent authority is in testing. The certificate is to be signed also by the other expert person.
(4) the candidate fails the examination, so the test can be repeated more than twice. The representative of the competent authority to determine that the test must be repeated until after expiry of a certain period.
Section VIII State-recognized training courses § 32 (1) of the competent authority courses are to communicate of the expertise for dealing and State-recognized traffic with explosive substances. These courses are recognized as primary, special or repeat courses their nature.
(2) basic courses will be accepted in particular for: 1 General blasting 2. dealing - except using - a) with explosives - except pyrotechnic compositions-, b) with safety devices in vehicles, c) with Fireworks and pyrotechnic articles, d) with Fund ammunition for the explosive ordnance, 3. dealing - except to establish - with a) Cannon powder, b) propellant powder for loading and reloading of cartridges or c) propellant powder for front loader shooting , 4. the dealing - except the manufacture and recycling - with pyrotechnic articles and pyrotechnic sets in theatres or similar institutions, 5. the use of pyrotechnic articles (burning of fireworks), 6 blast justified in geophysical companies, 7 blasting underground.
(3) special courses will be accepted in particular in the following areas: 1. demolition of buildings and building parts, 2 large borehole blasting, 3 cultural explosions for agricultural and forestry purposes, 4. blasting under water, 5. blasting hot mass, 6 ice blasting, 7 snow field explosions, 8th explosive ordnance disposal - special areas, 9 - except the manufacture and recycling - dealing with explosive substances in film or television production facility, 10 spend, receipt, transfer of explosive substances for persons , which are entitled under the law on the transport of dangerous goods for carriage of goods of class 1.
(4) repeat courses can recognised in particular new blasting procedures, procedures of explosive ordnance, new pyrotechnic articles and new loading procedures to exchange of experiences in the implementation by blasting or other handling and transport of explosive substances and the accidents occurred in, as well as to the mediation of knowledge of new developments in the field of explosive substances of.
(5) the holder of a permit according to paragraphs 7 and 27 of the Act and the holder of a qualification certificate according to section 20 of the Act, which perform blasting operations, manufacture explosive substances, are active in the ordnance, carrying explosives as authorized under the law on the transport of dangerous goods, burn off fireworks or demonstrate effects in theatres or similar institutions or with explosive substances with pyrotechnic articles and pyrotechnic sets effects in film or television production facility , have to take part in a repeat course each within five years. The competent authority may permit exceptions to this obligation in justified cases. The permission or certificate holder Meanwhile took part in a further reason or special training, the period referred to in sentence 1 of the date of termination of this course again begins to run.
§ 33 (1) basic courses may only be accepted if 1 sufficient in a part of theoretical knowledge about a) sensitivity and the effects of commonly used explosive substances, b) the accident safe handling and use of explosive substances, c) the legal provisions on the handling and transport of explosive substances, 2. a practical part give adequate skills in the safe handling and use of explosive substances.
The practical part may be omitted for individuals who want to operate only trade with explosive substances, referred to in point 2.
(2) the basic courses may also only be recognised pursuant to paragraph 1, if 1 a proper placement of the required knowledge and skills ensure the duration of the course, 2. the training required for the proper execution of the intended activities ensures the professional leadership of course, 3. the applicant has the required reliability for the implementation of the programme; This is satisfied if the applicant is a statutory accident insurance, 4. adequate insurance to cover damages incurred the course participants and third parties in the conduct of the course has been proven.
A liability insurance policy is not assigned to no. 4, pursuant to sentence 1 the course with the Edition can be recognized, that proof of insurance coverage prior to the initial implementation of the course must be made.
(3) paragraphs 1 and 2 are on special courses, paragraph 2 is to apply repeat courses according to.
Article 34 (1) the applicant is to allow for a course, if with him grounds for refusal pursuant to § 8 para 1 No. 1 and 2 letters b and c of the Act or according to § 27 ABS. 3 Nr. 1 of the Act are not available.
(2) reliability and personal suitability must be proved by means of a safety certificate of the authority competent for the granting of the permit or of the certificate of qualification. A permit or a certificate of qualification is being requested within one year after the issuance of clearance certificate, the re-examination of the reliability and the personal suitability of the applicant is not required if not new facts justify the assumption that the applicant no longer has the required reliability and personal suitability. The examination of the reliability and the personal suitability can be omitted, if the holder of a certificate of competence applied for admission to a special or repeat course.
(3) is allowed to a special course only, who has taken part in a corresponding basic course. Is admitted to a repeat course usually only, who has taken part in a corresponding reason - or special course. Checking on the corresponding field before the competent authority shall be equivalent to the participation in a basic or special course in cases of sentences 1 and 2 pursuant to § 31.
(4) if requested a clearance to take part in a repeat course, Section 47a of the Act finds appropriate application.
Section 35 (1) to a primary or special training to carry out blasting or the burning of fire works is the applicant only to admit if he meets the requirements according to article 34, paragraph 1 and in a number sufficient for its respective training participated in the preparation and implementation of blasting or fire works. About type and scope, as well as the time of the explosions or fireworks are evidence to lead. These are be signed by the person responsible for carrying out the explosion or the fire work immediately after their making.
(2) to a basic course of dealing - except the manufacture and recycling - with pyrotechnic articles and pyrotechnic sets in theatres and similar institutions, people are admitting the 1 that meet requirements under article 34, paragraph 1 and 2.
a training as props, Armorer or stage or lighting master or knowledge and skills on a similar activity in a public service regulated testing to prove or 3. at least one year in theatres or similar institutions were active and a sufficient for training number of pyrotechnic effects have contributed to creating and also submit a certification of the contractor.
Paragraph shall apply accordingly 1 sentences 2 and 3.
(3) to a special course for dealing - except the manufacture and recycling - with explosive substances in film and television production facility, people are admitting, that meet the requirements according to article 34, paragraph 1 1 and 2 in a basic course according to § 32 para 2 successfully took part No. 4 or no. 5 and 3. the production of a sufficient for training number of pyrotechnic or explosive effects have taken part.
Paragraph shall apply accordingly 1 sentences 2 and 3.
(3a) courses according to § 32 para 2 No. 2 letter d put the successful participation in a course according to § 32 para 2 No. 1, 2a, 6 or 7, or recognised as equivalent training period of five years prior to admission to the course ahead. The course is according to § 32 para 3 No. 10 in connection with drivers after or due to the law on the transport of dangerous goods to complete prescribed courses or courses, as far as it is purchased or get a permission for the transportation of explosives.
(4) in the case of former soldiers and former members of law enforcement police of the Federation or a land with at least four years service time, as well as members of civil protection with a time of participation in the civil protection of at least four years she can be reduced if they have participated in a training course in the blasting with success for number to set the training referred to in paragraph 1 rule in case of explosions on half and demonstrate appropriate use during the period; Explosions in which the applicant participated during the service period, can be applied on the reduced number of explosions. If proof of further education and activity in blasting, in particular through teaching, an even lower number of explosions can be determined in justified exceptional cases.
Section 36 (1) which is basic course concluded with a theoretical and a practical examination. The test can be quite or be made up partly to a later date.
(2) the theoretical exam consists of a written and an oral part. Proficiency be demonstrated in the written test can be waived an oral examination.
(3) the examination is before a representative of the competent authority, in whose district the course is carried out, to put in presence of a representative of the training carrier. The representative of the holder of the course is entitled to ask questions about the examination syllabus. Is the practical examination is completed, so it can be dropped before a representative of the competent authority alone. § 31 para 4 shall apply accordingly.
(4) of the test result and the essential content of the examination, a transcript is to record, which is signed by the representative of the competent authority.
(5) about the successful participation in the course is to give the candidate a certificate stating the kind of mediated knowledge. The certificate must be signed by the representative of the competent authority. It is to be signed also by the representative of the holder of the course. In the case of a subsequent audit, the certificate can be signed by the representative of the competent authority alone.
(6) special courses are to apply paragraphs 1 to 5 according to; from a practical examination may be waived in exceptional cases.
(7) § 29 par. 2 shall apply accordingly for the detection of vocational skills through participation in a previous course.
Section 37 the §§ 32 and 33 and 34 paragraph 3 and 4, paragraphs 35 to 36 do not apply to courses for people from businesses, which are subject to the supervision of the mountain if the training plans of these courses in accordance with federal and national provisions are recognized. As far as proof of expertise is considered for the execution of blasting through the successful participation in such a course provided.
Section IX removal of access restrictions, proof of expertise section 38 (1) foreigners who are nationals of a Member State of the European Union (EU), is § 8 ABS. 2 Nr. 1 of the Act is not applicable. The same applies as far as article 20 para 2 of the law this provision is referenced in.
(2) to nationals of a Member State of the EU, which are established in a Member State other than the Federal Republic of Germany, is § 8 paragraph 2 No. 2 of the Act not to apply, so far as they produce explosive materials outside the scope of the law 1, edit, process, recover or operate the transport of these substances and spend these substances as part of their business activities within the scope of the law to persons or from persons in reception , are entitled under the Act or under this regulation to the traffic explosion-hazardous substances, explosive substances within the scope of the law use 2 or destroy, they therefore acquire or spend to the point of use or destruction, looking orders for explosive substances by holders of a permit according to § 7 paragraph 1 3. Nos. 1 and 2 of the Act or these purchase , give the sale or the transfer of such substances.
(3) paragraph 2 is to apply to companies which are established under the legislation of a Member State of the EU and have their registered office, Central Administration or principal place of business within the Union. As far as these companies only their registered office, but not its head office or principal place of business within the Union have, sentence 1 applies only if their activity in actual and continuous link with the economy of a Member State.
(4) the provisions of paragraphs 1 to 3 in favour of nationals of Member States of the EU are not to apply, so far as this is necessary to eliminate interference to public safety or order, or to avert of an imminent risk to public safety or order in individual cases.
Section 39 (1) which is evidence of the expertise within the meaning of section 9 of the Act for the person delivering the request as given to see 1 for the production, the processing, the processing, the recovery, the use or destruction of explosive substances, when he worked in a different EU Member State, EEA State or Switzerland in the manufacture, processing, processing, recovery, the use or destruction of explosive substances as follows : a) six years continuously as a self-employed person or in a senior position, b) three years continuously as a self-employed person or senior position if he can demonstrate at least three years of prior training for the profession in question, which is a Government-recognised certificate confirmed or acknowledged by a competent professional body as fully satisfying, c) three years continuously as a self-employed person, as well as five years as a salaried or d) five years continuously in a senior position , including at least three years working with technical tasks and responsibility for one or more departments of the company, if he can demonstrate at least three years of previous training for the profession in question, which is through a nationally recognized certificate confirmed or acknowledged by a competent professional body as fully satisfying.
2. for the transport of explosive substances or for the storage of these substances, when he worked in another EU Member State, EEA State or Switzerland when the transport of explosive substances or for the storage of these substances as follows: a) three years continuously as a self-employed person or in a senior position, b) two years continuously as a self-employed person or senior position if he can demonstrate a previous training for the profession in question , which is through a nationally recognized certificate, approved or recognized by a competent professional body as fully satisfying c) two years continuously as a self-employed person or senior executive and three years as a salaried or d) three years continuously as a dependent if he can demonstrate a previous training for the profession in question, is through a nationally recognized certificate confirmed or acknowledged by a competent professional body as fully satisfying.
The activities must match their main points of those activities, for which the permit is sought.
(2) in the paragraph 1 sentence 1 number 1 letter a and c and paragraph 2 letter a and c referred cases may the activity as a self-employed person or senior executive at most ten years prior to the date of submission of finished be.
(3) when sufficient proof is also to see if the applicant the three-year activity referred to in paragraph 1 letter a has not continuously exercised sentence 1 number 2, but not more than completed two years before the date of submission has been the exercise.
(4) an activity in senior position within the meaning of paragraph 1 exerts, who has been involved in an industrial or commercial establishment of the relevant profession: 1 as head of the company or a branch office, 2. as a representative of the contractor or of the head of the company, if a responsibility associated with this position which corresponds to that of the represented operator or Manager, or 3 in a senior position with commercial tasks, and with responsibility for one or more departments of the company.
(5) the proof that the requirements of paragraphs 1 to 4 are met, is to provide the applicant with a certificate of the competent authority of the country of origin.
(6) number 1, as well as paragraphs 2 and 3, you are also to apply paragraph 1 on the proof of expertise for the storage of explosive substances, as far as activity in the context of the manufacture, processing, processing, recovery, use or the destruction of explosive substances is carried out.
Section 40 (1) as proof of a necessary mediation of expertise within the meaning of article 9 paragraph 1 of the law be recognized such enablement - acquired abroad and qualifications which are equivalent to the corresponding domestic enablement and proof of training. § 9 of the vocational qualification assessment Act shall apply mutatis mutandis. Certificates, which were issued in a third country, provided that this evidence in one of the States referred to in sentence 1 are recognized, this State certifies the holder or the owner of the evidence, to have acquired experience in the handling or carriage of the subject law materials or objects at least three years in its territory are equivalent to such evidence.
(2) the subjects underlying this evidence differ considerably from the requirements pursuant to § 9 of the Act in conjunction with article 29, paragraph 1, and article 32, paragraph 5, and the knowledge acquired by the person in the context of their professional practice the applicant does not compensate for this essential difference, is the permission to record of the desired activity by participating in a supplemental , professional mediation comprising these areas depend on. If no vocational skills to perform blasting operations or for the handling of explosive substances within the framework of the explosive ordnance are required for the execution of the activities, the applicant the person upon request in place of complementary expertise mediation can drop a vocational skills exam on the concerned subjects (specific vocational skills exam). Providing complementary expertise, article 34 paragraph 1 and 2, and article 36 shall apply mutatis mutandis. In addition the pursuant to sections 10 and 11 of the vocational qualification assessment Act shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(3) a vocational skills exam is for the desired activity, so the person delivering the application can participate instead in a supplementary professional mediation, unless this one the vocational skills exam ensures comparable assessment of the qualifications.
(4) together with the enablement - or qualifications, which has the request to submit a certificate of nationality be person. The taking up and pursuit of the business is also carried out under the conditions in force for nationals. In particular are from the person that the applicant evidence to require that reveals their reliability and personal suitability according to §§ 8, 8a and 8 b of the Act, as well as collateral required on the basis of the Act allows. As such evidence, documents are sufficient, that have been issued by the competent authorities of the home Member State and that demonstrate that the requirements are met. In addition, § 12 of the vocational qualification assessment Act shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(5) in addition, there are the sections 13 to 15 and 17 of the professional qualification identification law to apply.
section 40a (1) prior to initial an only temporary and occasional service provision in domestic, which requires access to materials subject to the Act or objects, the competent authority verifies whether a significant difference between the qualification consists of the person according to section 13a of the Gewerbeordnung refund display and required knowledge if, taking into account the specifically intended activity with inadequate qualifications a serious danger to the health or safety of the recipient or a third party. In the case of section 13a, paragraph 3 of the trade regulations the competent authority shall inform the person be refunded display about their right to vote pursuant to article 40, paragraph 2, and 3. § 40 paragraph 4 sentence 2 and 3 apply.
(2) by the requirement of an accompaniment of substances according to § 13 paragraph 2 of the Act is exempt, who has his residence or permanent residence in another EU Member State, an EEA State or of Switzerland and entrusted with spending a person who is authorized under the laws of that Member State, to spend the substances used in the intended manner, provided that the power of a permission to spend is equivalent to § 15 paragraph 6 sentence 3 of the Act. The qualifying spend permits or other certificates of other Member States are published in the Federal Gazette.
Section X Guide, contents, retention and template of directory divided according to section 16 of the Act section 41 (1) that is directory according to section 16 of the Act to lead to the kind of explosive substances and the igniters.
(2) the directory must be permanently bound with continuous page numbers. The number of pages is to be indicated on the title page. A directory that is no longer used, is to complete the date. All entries must be performed immediately in permanent form and in German language. Section 239 of the commercial code shall apply. If the entries individual information can not be done this is indicating the reasons noted.
(3) the list is at the bottom of each page, but at least to complete at the end of the month; in establishments that are subject to the supervision of the mountain, the directory is daily to take, provided that entries have been made on this day. The leader of the directory has to check the compliance of the calculated inventory with the actual stock and to certify in the directory. The stock is to be transferred to the next page of the directory.
(4) the directory that contains the documents is to provide the competent authority, or the persons designated by it upon request.
(5) the directory that contains the documents is easily accessible and safe to keep on-site storage of the explosive substances or the igniters itself or in its vicinity. To the keeping of the register debtor has the directory that contains the documents until the expiry of ten years from the date of the last entry is made on expected to be kept. Shaking up the industry committed to the keeping of the register, he has the directory run by him with the documents to hand over to his successor or handed over to the competent authority.
(5a) which has licence holder through organisational measures to ensure that at any time to request information about the origin and the current location of each explosive substance can be given the competent authorities. To do this he names and contact details of at least one person who can provide the necessary information outside normal business hours pursuant to sentence 1 the competent authority.
(6) be explosives manufactured only at the point of use in mixing Chargers and used there immediately to the blast, is to keep a register of the nature and amount of their essential elements for each mixing charger. On the maintenance of this directory, 2 are paragraph to apply paragraph 3 sentence 1, paragraph 4, and paragraph 5 sentence 3 according to. At the respective point of use, preliminary records can be made where the information must emerge from pursuant to § 42 para 3 and 4, if the provisional records be transferred immediately after use at the point of use in the directory. The directory is expected to be kept in operation until the expiration of five years from the date of the last entry is made.
(7) an electronic guide of the directory according to section 16 of the Act on the basis of the automated data processing is allowed. In this case is paragraph 2 sentence 1 and 2 and paragraph 5 sentence 1 is not applicable. It is to ensure that entries can no longer be changed upon completion of the directory.
Footnote (+++ § 14 paragraph 5a: application cf. paragraph 49 (B from 2009-07-17) +++) section 42 (1) the directory must include at least: 1 the designation of the operation, as well as the name of the person and her Deputy, leading the directory, 2. the date of receipt and issue of explosive substances and Fireworks, 3. the type and quantity of explosive substances received and issued and igniters , 4th year of production, the number of boxes, cartons or other vessels and the individual packages, 5th in explosives: the unique identification according to § 14 paragraph 1 number 5, 6 the name and address of the supplier, in return of explosive substances and fireworks of be returned name, 7.
the name of the person, the explosive substances or igniters are, left to an outside person also their address and the date of issue, number, validity and issuing authority of the permit certificate or of the certificate of qualification, as well as the signature of the recipient.
(2) destroyed or in loss of explosive substances or igniters and an other incorrect inventory are to book in the directory, specifying the reason on the expenditure side, in the directory also those explosive substances or igniters on the expenditure side with a corresponding note to enter, which removes the leader of the directory for your own use.
(3) the register according to § 41 para 6 must at least contain: 1. the name and the seat of the operator, the type designation and the serial number of the mixing battery charger as well as the name of the person and her Deputy, leading the directory, 2. the place of use and the date of the Mischladevorgangs, 3. the type and quantity to taken from the respective point of use to mix essential components, 4. the type and quantity of explosives manufactured at the respective point of use.
(4) destroyed or in loss of explosives are in the directory under paragraph 3, stating the reasons especially to be noted.
Footnote (+++ § 42 para. 1 No. 5: application cf. paragraph 49 (F 2012-10-11) +++) § 43 on the keeping of the register under section 28 in conjunction with section 16 of the Act are the § § 41 and 42 para 1 and 2 with the following conditions apply: 1 instead of according to § 42 para 1 the name and address of the permit holder are no. 1 to indicate the extracted substances to enter are 2 instead of emitted substances. , 3. the indications pursuant to § 42 paragraph 1 paragraph 5 can be omitted.
Section 44 (1), that competent authority may in individual cases by the rules on management, content, storage and template of the directory under sections 41, 42 and 43 allow exceptions, as far as the protection of life, health, or physical goods by object with these regulations is ensured employees or third parties in any other way.
(2) in the exceptions referred to in paragraph 1 can be approved the maintenance of the directory in index form, or by means of automatic data processing and the signature performance of the receiver a number 7 derogation taken of article 42, paragraph 1.
(3) the exceptions referred to in paragraph 1 can be has generally, that claim number 5 as a met is considered according to § 42 paragraph 1, if in addition to the list according to article 41 paragraph 1 to 5 by hand an additional run electronically with the help of automated data processing information system to the fulfilment of the requirements set 1 after paragraph 5a, where the unique identification number 5 is recorded according to § 14 para 1.
Section XI Expert Committee article 45 (1) at the Federal Ministry of the Interior is formed a Committee of experts for explosive substances.
(2) a representative of the Federal Ministry of the Interior, with responsibility of the Federal Ministry of labour and Social Affairs for a subject to sections 24 and 25 of the Act the Chairman of the Committee performs a representative of this Ministry.
(3) the Committee consists of the Chairman and the following members: 1 each one representative of the Federal Ministry of the Interior, of the Federal Ministry of Defense, the Ministry of labour and Social Affairs and the Federal Ministry for Economics and technology and the Federal Ministry for traffic, construction and city development, 2nd six representatives of the State Governments from the technical departments, 3. each one representative of the Federal agency involved , the competent body of the Bundeswehr and the federal criminal, 4 Police Office a representative of the notified bodies with the exception of the Federal Agency, 5. two representatives of the carrier of the statutory accident insurance, 6 a representative of the German test and testing Institute for hunting and sporting weapons e. V., 7 two explosive industry representatives and one representative of the chemical industry, the pyrotechnic industry, mining, the industry of stones and Earth , of the demolition industry, holders of explosive and the importers of explosive substances, 8 two representatives of trade unions.
For each Member a Deputy is appointed to. The members of the Committee and their alternates must be expert in the field of handling and transport of explosive substances and experienced.
(4) the Federal Ministry of the Interior and the Federal Ministry of labour and Social Affairs can invite other representatives of the federal ministries or a participating country resorts, as well as more experts to the meetings of the Committee.
(4a) as well as the top authorities of the country to the meetings of the Committee send the federal ministries representatives. The word is this request in the session to grant.
(5) the Federal Ministry of the Interior appoints the members of the Committee and their alternates in agreement with the Federal Ministry for labour and Social Affairs, while the appeal 1 the members pursuant to paragraph 3 is no. 2 on a proposal from the countries, 2. the representative of the Federal Agency on a proposal of the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology and the representative of the competent Office of the Bundeswehr on a proposal of the Federal Ministry of defence , 3. of the members pursuant to paragraph 3 No. 4, 5 and 6 after consultation with the boards of these bodies, 4 of the members pursuant to paragraph 3 No. 7 and 8 after consulting the respective acting.
(6) the members of the Committee voluntarily exercising their activity.
Section XII section 46 offences any person within the meaning of § 41 para 1 No. 16 of the Act is, who intentionally or negligently prescribed information in the certificate permanently enters 1 violates article 5 par. 5 sentence 3 at the left to an explosive substances or keep the certificate, 1a.
contrary to article 6, paragraph 4, sentence 1 a complaint be made do not, not properly or in a timely manner, violates 2nd executable secondary provision or substantive limitation of admission within the meaning of § 12 para 3 sentence 1, 2a.
contravenes an executable edition of the EC examination certificate in accordance with section 12a paragraph 2, 3rd violates article 14 leaves another para 1, 2, 3, or 4 explosive substances or items without proper labelling, also their packaging, 3a.
contrary to section 14, paragraph 1, sentence 1 a listed substance without instruction, another leaves, 4. contrary to article 16 leaves another explosive materials without proper packaging, 5. contrary to article 17 leaves explosive substances or explosive accessories one another, without having satisfied the proper labeling or packaging of explosive substances or by the proper labelling of blasting accessories, 6 convinces himself contrary to § 20 para 3 sentence 1 does not , that raw materials or sets of pyrotechnic articles the No. 1 and 2 referred to where requirements are in article 20, paragraph 1, or violates the obligation to store the audit evidence according to article 20, paragraph 3, sentence 2, 6a.
7. contrary to article 21 paragraph 2, paragraph 3 a range or a pyrotechnic article leaves set 1 or (5) or section 22 par. 2, 8 contrary to section 21 paragraph 3 or paragraph 5 sells a pyrotechnical item, 8a.
a pyrotechnic subject is contrary to article 21, paragraph 4, sentence 1, sentence 1 burns off a pyrotechnical item 8B. contrary to § 23 paragraph 1 or paragraph 2, 8 c.
contrary to section 23, paragraph 3, sentence 1 or paragraph 7 sentence 1 not or not timely filed a charges, 9 contrary to an order pursuant to section 24 para 2 on fire off pyrotechnic articles, 10 contrary to section 25 para 1 sentence 1 leaves explosive materials without submission of the permit notification or a copy of the permit notification or not permanently carries the information required in the approval document contrary to section 25 para 1 sentence 2 in the leaving of materials , 11 a provision of § 26 para 1 of behavior when dealing with propellant powder or kindling hat, contravenes section 26 paragraph 2 or 3 of the loading or unloading of shell casings or § 26 para 4 above the maximum gas pressure, 12 contrary to article 27, paragraph 1 used class I bridge detonators or blasting bridges lighter A or contrary to section 27, paragraph 2 bridge detonators class I or bridges lighter A different resistance groups in a shipment leaves another , 13 contrary to § 28 explosive materials which originate, distributes, leaving another or used from fund - or camp ammunition or 14 a provision of sections 41, 42 or 43 § directory according to section 16 or section 28 of the Act contravenes.
Article 47 responsibilities for the persecution and punishment of offences 1 pursuant to § 41 para 1 No. 1 to 1 b of the Act, 2. pursuant to § 41 para 1 No. 3 of the Act, as far as after that rude is no. 2 of the Act, 3. pursuant to § 41 para 1, who comes to an executable Edition according to § 5, paragraph 4, sentence 2 or 3 of the Act do not, not fully or not in time , 4 (dropped out) is the federal transfer.
Section XIII transitional and final provisions article 48
The recognition of the course may be revoked also course beams, where the recognition of training courses to teach of the vocational skills for the handling and transport of explosive materials or the carriage of which has been granted prior to July 1, 1983, if facts justify the assumption that they no longer have the required reliability.
Section 49 which are provisions of § 14 paragraph 1 sentence 2 number 5 and of article 15 from 5 April 2013 and the provisions of article 41 paragraph 5a and article 42, paragraph 1 number 5 to apply 5 April 2015. Explosives, which number 5 and of article 15 labelling in the transport were brought up to 4 April 2013 without that according to section 14, paragraph 1, sentence 2, may be spent until April 5, 2015, in the scope of the Act, distributed, leave to others, and used.
§ 50 (entry into force, expiry) Appendix 1 requirements on the composition and nature of other explosive substances within the meaning of § 1 paragraph 3 Nos. 1 and 2 of the Act and blasting accessories in the sense of article 6, paragraph 1 (reference: BGBl. I 2009, 2079 - 2084) 1 other explosive substances according to § 1 paragraph 3 Nos. 1 and 2 of Act 1 - blends homogeneous must. Liquid ingredients may be used only if you evenly coat the solid state.
2. the material must be thermally stable. This is considered proved when during a seven-day storage at 50 ° C under heat, its grad of loading of the fabric during handling and transport that occurs in the stored sample no more than 60 ° about the storage temperature, warming. Be exposed to the substances when handling or transport temperatures or temperature exposure lasts more than seven days, the clauses relating to the storage temperature or duration are to choose accordingly.
3 - the material doesn't meet the requirements referred to in paragraph 2, so a temperature must be maintained during handling and transport, where the thermal stability of the substance with security is guaranteed.
2. 2.1 ignition leads 4 - ignition cables must be return and returns not in a shielding blasting accessories. Connect the isolation of two head by a footbridge is not considered to be common serving (STEG ignition cable). The ignition cables are as simple lines, or Ribbon ignition cables allowed stranded cables.
5 the conductor itself must be stranded. No wire may have a smaller diameter than 0.3 mm or greater than 1.0 mm.
6 the tearing strength of each conductor must be at least 200 N.
7 the ignition cables must have a sufficient flexibility and flexural strength.
8 the electrical resistance of a simple ignition cable and any conductor stranded one ignition cable as well as a bar pilot line must be no more than 5 ohms for 100 m in length.
9 steel head must have a conductive coating, which protects the steel from rusting and ensures a good connection with the parts to be connected.
10 ignition cables must be insulated. The insulation must be mechanically fixed intended, heat resistant and electrically fail-safe. The isolation of ignition cables with high mechanical strength and high electrical breakdown strength must be resistant against above and beyond requirements.
2.2 extension wires 11 - extension wire steel wire diameter must be at least 0.6 mm, extension wires made of copper at least 0.5 mm. Steel extension wires must have a conductive coating, which protects the steel from rusting and ensures a good connection with the parts to be connected. The extension wires must be insulated along its entire length. The insulation must be mechanically fixed intended, heat resistant and electrically fail-safe. For extension wires, whose Isolierung is subjected to special stresses, using appropriate requirements for the mechanical strength of the insulation provided these stresses.
2.3 insulation sleeves 12 - insulating sleeves must be at least 7 cm long. You must be intended use mechanically, thermally stable and electrically fail-safe.
Mechanical texture 13 - need ignition engines reliably 2.4 ignition engine 2.4.1.
14 the blasting machine must have a durable, closed housing.
15 all parts of the blasting machine must be positioned and fixed that an automatic loosen is excluded. As protection against the automatic ignition parts loosen especially spring washers or equivalent fuse elements are to look at.
16. the type of ignition engines must make it more difficult for unauthorized use.
2.4.2 electric texture 17 - ignition engines must have strong connection terminals with captive nuts. The connection terminals must have no hollow cross section and must be made of brass with a tensile strength of at least 400 N/mm2. The diameter of the screw must be at least 6 mm at least 4 mm and the Terminal screw. You must be protected against accidental contact under tension related parts.
18 between the terminals, a footbridge made of insulating material must be attached, which towers over the clamping surface to at least 8 mm.
19 the machine of ignition and for the mechanical construction metal parts may not be used to power line. Bare electrical cables must be protected by special separator. The connection terminals and all the parts for the power line must have but at least a dielectric strength of double peak voltage, 1 000 V AC voltage relative to the housing.
20 the material of insulating parts must comply with the standards of safety engineering.
21 capacitor ignition machinery must be so constructed that remain after their operation no dangerous residual charge on the capacitor battery.
22 locking devices by blasting machine, designed to prevent the output of a to weak ignition current in case of insufficient operation may then release the ignition current if the required electrical power can be delivered. Spring-type blasting machine must have a device that prevents that an ignition power can be given for not fully drawn spring.
23 capacitor ignition engines must have a device that prevents that an ignition power can be given when capacitor charged to the nominal voltage. Unless such a device only at a disproportionate cost to install, a display device for the capacitor voltage can instead be in the ignition engine installed.
2.4.3 performance 220.127.116.11 General 24 - blasting machine for series intended for fuse numbers by 10, 20, 30, 50, 80, 100, 160, 200, 300 or 400 detonators, blasting machine for parallel connection for fuse numbers of 50, 80 or 100 detonators limited resistance of the ignition circuit connected to the blasting machine must.
18.104.22.168 blasting machine for bridge detonators A 25 - blasting machine for Daisy chaining bridges detonators A must supply currents for maximum resistance and outer resistance 15 ohms, meet the following requirements: 1 the electric current must have reached at least 1 MS the thickness 1 A. The current pulse from the beginning up to the time in which drops the power for the first time again at 1 A, must be at least 4 MWC/ohms.
2. blasting machine with drum anchor the Middle current must be in the period in which the levy of this current pulse occurs, 1.15 amps. the lower peak may not be less than 0.8 A at this time.
3. the maximum resistance is on ignition engines for: 10 detonators 60 ohm 20 detonators 110 ohms 30 detonators 160 ohms 50 detonators 260 ohm 80 igniter 410 ohms 100 detonators 510 ohm 160 detonator 810 ohms 200 detonators 1 010 ohm 300 detonators 1 510 ohm 400 detonator 2 010 ohm 26 - blasting machine for parallel operation of bridge detonators A must meet the following requirements : In one of the corresponding fuse number number of ignition power branches ever 4.5 ohms, and installing an electrical resistance of 1 ohm, as well as the maximum resistance of the ignition circuit, intended for the blasting machine is, the current pulse must be more than 4 MWC/ohms in all sectors with a total time of a maximum of 10 ms.
22.214.171.124 blasting machine for bridges fuse U 27 - blasting machine for Daisy chaining bridges detonators U must deliver maximum resistance and outer resistance 15 ohms current, meet the following requirements: 1 the electric current must have reached at least 1 MS the thickness 2 A. Needs at least 20 MWC/Ohm Power impulse from the beginning up to the time in which the power for the first time again at 1.6 A (for condenser ignition machines on 1,5 A) has dropped (to capacitor ignition engines 18 MWC/ohm) amount.
2. blasting machine with drum anchor the Middle current must be in the period in which the levy of this current pulse occurs, 2.5 amps. the lower peak may not be less than 1,5 A at this time.
3. the maximum resistance is on ignition engines for: 10 detonators 55 ohm 20 detonators 90 ohms 30 detonators 125 ohms 50 detonators 195 ohm 80 igniter 300 OHM 100 detonators 370 ohms 160 detonator 580 ohm 200 detonators 720 ohm 300 detonators 1 070 ohm 400 igniter 1 420 ohms
28 blasting machine for parallel operation of bridge detonators U must meet following requirements: a corresponding to the fuse number number of ignition power branches ever 3.5 ohm and installing a resistance of 1 ohm, as well as the maximum resistance of the ignition circuit for the ignition is determined, the current pulse in all sectors with a total time of no more than 10 ms must be more than 20 MWC/ohm (to capacitor ignition engines 18 MWC/ohm) amount.
126.96.36.199 blasting machine for bridge detonators HU 29 - blasting machine for Daisy chaining bridges detonators HU must for maximum resistance and outer resistance of 5 ohms currents supply, which satisfy the following requirements: 1 the electrical current must have reached at least 1 MS the strength of at least 30 A.
2. the current pulse from the beginning up to the point where the power for the first time again at 15 A is dropped, must be at least 3 300 MWC/ohms.
3. the maximum resistance is on ignition engines for: 20 detonators 15 ohm 80 detonators 50 ohm 160 detonator of 100 ohm 2.4.4 other schlagwettersichere ignition engines 30 - flame protection requirements must the ignition engines comply with the standards of safety engineering. This, the installation of the connection terminals is excluded. Also not the special provided in these rules of insulating materials, as well as to creepage distances, clearances and distances in "increased safety" type of protection requirements.
31 the ignition current duration must be no more than 4 ms. After the submission of an ignition pulse, the accidental recharging of the condenser and providing a second ignition pulse must be impossible. Blasting machine for detonator numbers up to 50 blasting caps the peak voltage must exceed not more than 1 200 V, when blasting machine for detonator numbers from 80 detonators and about not exceeding 1 500 V.
2.5 ignition devices for electronic detonator 2.5.1 mechanical quality 32 - electronic ignitors need to work reliably.
33 the electronic ignitors have a rugged, sealed enclosure.
34 all parts of the electronic ignitors must be so fitted and secured that an automatic loosen is excluded. As protection against the automatic ignition device parts loosen especially spring washers or equivalent fuse elements are to be regarded.
35. the design of the electronic ignitors must make it more difficult for unauthorized use.
2.5.2 electrical condition 36 - electronic ignitors need to have terminals with captive screw. You must be protected against accidental contact under tension related parts.
37 between the terminals a footbridge made of insulating material must be at voltages of over 50V attached that protrudes over the clamping surface to at least 8 mm.
38 the casing of electronic ignition and for the mechanical construction metal parts may not be used to power line. Bare electrical cables must be protected by special separator. The connection terminals and all the parts for the power line must have a dielectric strength of the double peak voltage relative to the housing.
39 of the insulating material must comply with the standards of safety engineering.
40 - locking devices by means of electronic igniters must prevent ignition is triggered by electronic detonators in case of a too low battery capacity. Falls below the permissible supply voltage must be displayed.
41 through a test cycle, operating error must be detected and displayed. In the event of a fault, triggering the blast must be locked.
2.5.3 performance 188.8.131.52 General 42 - ignition devices for electronic detonator for a maximum number of fuses, maximum line resistance, limited management capacity and bandwidth intended be.
184.108.40.206 other requirements to schlagwettersichere ignition devices for electronic detonator 43 - flame protection must comply with the recognised rules of safety technology the ignitors. Not the special requirements in these rules on insulating materials, as well as to creepage distances, clearances and distances in "increased safety" type of protection shall apply.
44 at the time of the first ignition, the voltage must be maximum 5 V in the ignition circuit.
2.6 ignition engine testing 45 - ignition engine testers must have an internal resistance which is adapted to the performance of the pilot machine types, for their review, they are intended.
46 the ignition engine testing equipment must clearly show a decline in the performance of proper activity of the blasting machine.
47 - for the case of ignition engine Tester applies paragraph 19 according to.
48 - for firedamp secured ignition engine testing equipment is 30 paragraph accordingly.
2.7 testing equipment for ignition devices for electronic detonator 49 - testing equipment must be in addition to the initial signal testing an electrical load, which is adapted to the performance of the ignition device types, for their review, they are intended.
50 the test equipment must clearly show a decline in the performance of proper activity of the ignitors.
51 - for the housing of a tester is paragraph 19 according to.
52 - for secure firedamp testing equipment for electronic ignitors applies paragraph 122 according to.
2.8 ignition circuit Tester 2.8.1 General requirements 53 - which can power source unauthorized not be accessible.
54. the voltage of the power source must be no more than 12 V.
55 the measuring current should be no more than 25 mA.
56 - metallic parts must not be used to power line.
57 - ignition circuit tester must be secured with built-in protective resistors so that even if one of the Poles should receive immediate connection with body parts or related terminal the power source, the strength of the electric current can exceed 50 mA.
58 the components need to be constructed and all lines be so moved that a bridge and thus switched off the protection resistors is excluded.
59 the dielectric strength of insulation between conducting parts and bare metal housing parts must be 500 V AC.
2.8.2 special requirements for Ohmmeters 60 - accuracy must be in vertical and horizontal position of use at least ± 1.5% of the scale length.
61 the measuring element must have a zero-point adjustment.
62 - deviations must not affect the measuring accuracy up to 10% of the medium voltage power source.
2.9 test equipment for electronic ignition circuits 2.9.1 General requirements 63 - which can power source unauthorized not be accessible.
64 the RMS value of the test voltage shall be not more than 12 V.
65 the RMS value of the measuring current should be no more than 25 mA.
66 - metallic parts must not be used to power line.
67 - test equipment for electronic ignition circuits need to be designed that in case of an error the specified amperage can not exceed 50 mA.
68 the components need to be constructed and all lines be so moved that a bridge and thus switched off the protective measures is excluded.
69 the dielectric strength of insulation between conducting parts and bare metal housing parts must be 500 V AC.
2.9.2 particular requirements for hand instruments 70 - accuracy must be in vertical and horizontal position at least ± 1.5% of the scale length.
71 the measuring element must have a zero-point adjustment.
72 - deviations must not affect the measuring accuracy up to 10% of the medium voltage power source.
73 falls below the permissible supply voltage must be displayed.
2.10 Chargers 74 - Chargers must be so that no dangerous electrostatic charges can be created.
Drives must be so positioned or protected that dangerous interactions between it and the rock explosives are excluded.
75 - piece by Chargers which come with explosives in contact, resistant and designed be chemically compatible with these against flame effect required extent that they may be properly cleaned.
76 in parts to the funding of the explosives the forces immediately so low is required forced limitation of driving forces, or by other equivalent measures, that no dangerous mechanical or thermal stresses of the supported substances can occur.
77. the nature of the parts to load of explosives, especially the shape of the container, must ensure a secure supply and a perfect promotion in the cargo hold.
78 electrical installations for the charging unit must be designed in protection class IP 54 according to VDE 0470 November 1992 (EN 60629) issue. Amperage and voltage electric remote control facilities must comply with paragraph 53 to 54 and 56 section 2.8; the control current must be not more than 100 mA.
2.11 mixing Chargers 79 - for mixing Chargers shall apply the requirements of paragraphs 74, 77 and 78 with the proviso that the requirements relate also to the mixing part listed under section 2.10 for chargers.
80 the design of mixing Chargers must ensure that no accumulation of dust form, which can cause fires or explosions.
81 by the shape of the container or by other measures, a secure supply of raw materials must be ensured. Facilities to support and share to the precursors (dosing devices) as well as the facilities for mixing must be such that the explosives according to the approved pattern can be produced.
82 - items by mixing Chargers which come with raw materials or explosives in contact, resistant and designed be chemically compatible with these against exposure to flame required extent that they can be properly cleaned.
83 in parts to support and share to hazardous products, as well as for mixing and conveying of the explosives the forces immediately so low is required forced limitation of driving forces, or by other equivalent measures, that no dangerous mechanical or thermal stresses of the supported substances can occur.
84 parts for mixing and loading must be so arranged to drive vehicle or secured, that dangerous interactions with the explosives are excluded; electrical equipment of the vehicle in the area of the mixing and loading equipment must be particularly protected.
85 the mixing Chargers must be fitted with Totalizers, which show the allocated quantities of essential raw materials. The counters must be secured against unauthorized intervention.
Appendix 2 requirements on the composition and nature of explosives according to § 6 paragraph 3 (site of the original text: Federal Law Gazette I 1998, 1562-1565; regarding the details of the changes see footnote) I.
The following general requirements apply to all explosive substances: 1. each explosive must be constructed be manufactured and delivered, that under normal and foreseeable conditions, in particular as regards the rules for the operational safety and the State of the art, including the period to his use of the risk for the life and health of persons, the integrity of material goods and the environment is as small as possible.
2. each explosive must achieve the performance that is specified by the manufacturer to ensure the highest possible degree of safety and reliability.
3. each explosive must be designed and manufactured, that he most environmentally friendly can be disposed of using appropriate technical procedures.
II. the following special requirements apply to all explosives continue to: 1. the following information and properties - consider if relevant - at least. Each explosive must be tested under realistic conditions. Can this not be done in a laboratory, the tests under actual conditions of use, carry out are: a) structure and the characteristic properties, including chemical composition, uniformity, as well as, where appropriate, the dimensions and grain size distribution;
b) physical and chemical stability of the explosive substance in all environmental conditions, which can be exposed to the explosive;
(c) sensitivity to impact and friction;
(d) compatibility of all components with regard to their physical and chemical stability;
(e) chemical purity of the explosive substances;
(f) water resistance, when the explosives that are intended to be used in humid or wet conditions and the operational safety of the explosive substance may be adversely affected by water
(g) resistance to low and high temperatures, if a storage or use in such temperatures is intended and the reliability or operability can be affected by cooling or heating of a component or of the entire explosive substance;
h) suitability of the explosive substance for use in hazardous areas (such as firedamp leading mines, hot masses, etc.), as far as the explosives to use in such conditions are provided.
(i) protection against ill-timed or unintended ignition or ignition;
j) proper loading and proper functioning of explosives intended use;
k) suitable instructions and - where necessary - labelling as regards safe use and safe storage, use and disposal in language or languages of the recipient State;
l) resistance with regard to adverse changes in explosives, casings or other components for storage until the latest use date specified by the manufacturer;
(m) specification of all devices and all accessories that are necessary for a reliable and safe functioning of the explosive materials.
2. requirements of the number 1, the various groups of explosives must meet the following requirements: A. explosives a) explosives must be protected by the proposed ignition type and reliable zündbar and fully implement or deflagrieren. Especially with black powder, the performance is determined using the deflagration behaviour.
b) Patronierte explosives must transfer the detonation safely and reliably through the charging column.
(c) the resulting blast swaths of explosives intended for underground use may contain carbon monoxide, nitrous gases, other gases or vapours or schweben capable solid residues only in quantities which cause no damage to health under normal operating conditions.
B. explosive cords, ignition cords and other fuses a) the covering of detonating cords, ignition cords and other ignition cords must have adequate mechanical strength and adequately protect the sealed explosives by normal mechanical stress.
(b) the parameters for the firing times of ignition lines must be specified and reliably achieved.
(c) detonating cords must be reliably zündbar as well as sufficiently capable of igniting, and even after storage under special climatic conditions meet the requirements.
C., detonators and Sprengverzögerer a), detonators and present must initiate reliable detonation of explosives, which are intended to be used with them, and this under all foreseeable conditions of use.
(b) present must be reliably zündbar.
(c) the ignition assets must not be impaired by humidity.
(d) the delay times of time fuses must be so evenly that the probability of overlapping of the delay times of adjacent time steps is insignificant.
(e) the electrical characteristics of electric igniters must be specified on the packaging (E.g. Nichtansprechstromstärke, resistance, etc.).
(f) the detonator wires of electric detonators must have a sufficient insulation and mechanical strength, also with regard to their attachment to the igniter.
D. propellant powder and rocket solid fuels a) these materials must not detonate when the intended use.
(b) if necessary, material of this kind (E.g. on the basis of nitrocellulose) must be stabilized against decomposition of self.
(c) missile solid fuels may contain any unintentional fissures or gas bubbles in compressed or cast form that could dangerously affect their functioning.
E. (dropped out) III.
The paragraphs I and II requirements for blasting caps, electric detonators and lighter strings only if the following requirements are met: 1. detonators a) the diameter of detonators must be between 6.8 and 6.9 mm.
(b) before the load, there must be at least 15 mm long white space in the detonator.
2. electric igniter a) General information on detonator wires made of steel the diameter must be at least 0.6 mm, with detonator wires made of copper at least 0.5 mm.
aa b) bridges fuse of the classes I, II, III and IV) detonators are allowed through a DC current in accordance with table A. 1 (Nichtansprechstromstärke) is not triggered.
BB) detonators are allowed by the Nichtansprechzündimpuls according to table A. 1 is not triggered. The Ansprechzündimpuls is to determine.
CC) which must Serienzündstrom agree with the manufacturer. Five detonators of the same execution must be light is switched on at a time, failure-free along with the Serienzündstrom.
DD) the detonators should on the basis of a detonator wire length of 3.5 m by electrostatic discharge (ESD) with a pulse according to table A. 1 is not triggered. In addition, the detonators against triggering by discharge inside the sleeve must be secured. The functionality of the flashover point is with an ESD pulse according to table A. 1 to check. The flashover voltage must be between 1.5 kV and 6 kV (DC).
Table A. 1 detonator class I II III IV Nichtansprechstromstärke I in A 0.18
Search Translated Laws of Germany