Regulation on price reporting for carcases and their labelling (1). Meat Act-Implementing Regulation-1. FlGDV)Non-official table of contents
Date of delivery: 12.11.2008
" 1. Meat Act-Implementing Regulation of 12. November 2008 (BGBl. 2186), which was last amended by Article 6 of the Regulation of 17 June 2008. June 2014 (BGBl. I p. 793) "
|:||Last modified by Art. 6 V v. 17.6.2014 I 793|
For details see the menu under Notes
(+ + + Text evidence from: 19.11.2008 + + +)
The V has been referred to as Article 1 of the V v. 12/11/2008 I 2186 issued by the Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection. She's gem. Art. 8 sentence 1 of this V entered into force on 19.11.2008.
Section 1 unofficial table of contents
§ 1 slaughter number
(1) slaughterhouses are obligated to make the carcases of cattle, pigs and sheep immediately after the slaughter of the respective animals. to label animals at the latest at the time of weighing and classification with a weekly slaughter number in such a way that the supplier of the slaughtered animals can be identified at any time.(2) The marking shall be clearly legible on both halves of the body and shall be left to the point of disassembly. By way of derogation from the first sentence, the marking shall be affixed to bovine animals on each quarter. unofficial table of contents
§ 2 weighing, cutting
(1) slaughterhouses that take account of the weight of the slaughter are , the slaughter weight of whole, half and quarters of carcases of bovine animals, swine and sheep immediately after slaughter following the post-mortem inspection before the start of the cooling process, in accordance with paragraphs 2 and 3 to be identified. In the case of pigs, the weighing must take place not later than 45 minutes, and in the case of the other species no later than one hour after the stealing.(2) Battleweight is the warm weight of the slaughtered vented animal
- for bovine animals at least eight months old during slaughter, excluding the skin, the skin between the occipital bone and the first cervical vertebra. the severed head, the limbs severed in the carpal and tarsal joint, the organs in the chest and abdominal cavity, the kidneys, the kidney fat tissue and the pelvic fat tissue, the sex organs and the associated muscles, the saumfleisches, the neckline, the tail of the tail, the spinal cord, the dead fat, the udder, the udder, the udder, the upper and the neck and the neck of the vertebra between the last sacrum and the first tail vertebra at right angles to the vertebra.
- for cattle younger than eight months of slaughter, excluding the skin, the head severed between the occipital bone and the first cervical vertebra, separated in the carpal and tarsal joint. Limbs, the organs in the thoracic and abdominal cavity, the kidneys, the kidney fat tissue and the pelvic fat tissue, the genital organs and the associated muscles, the saumfleisch, the kidney cones, the dead fat, the udder fat, the Upper shell fat and the neck vein and the fatty tissue adhering to it,
- In pigs, only the tongue, the sex organs, the spinal cord, the organs in the chest and abdominal cavity, the flea, the kidneys, the Zwerchfells, of the Zwerchfellpfeiler, of the brain; in the case of sows, which have pigged at least once, for breeding, and old cutters used in addition without the top legs separated in the carpal and camouflage joints, and
- in sheep Exclusively the skin, the head severed between the occipital bone and the first cervical vertebra, the limbs separated in the carpal and tarsal joint, the tail separated between the sixth and seventh tail vertebrae and the organs in the Breast and abdominal cavity, but including the kidneys and the renal fat tissue.
(3) The parts other than those not to be taken into account in the determination of the weight of the slaughter under paragraph 2 (1) to (4) may not be taken into account before the determination of the Slaughter weight shall not be separated from the carcase. The competent authority under national law may approve or order a derogation from the cutting management referred to in paragraph 2 (1) to (4), to the extent that technical requirements justify it. The approval or arrangement shall include the correction factor which must be taken into account when determining the weight of the slaughter. In the case of bovine carcasses, a permit or an order as set out in the second sentence shall be permitted only for carcases which are set out in Annex III to Commission Regulation (EC) No 1249/2008 of 10 June 2008. 3 December 2008 laying down detailed rules for the application of the Community trade-class schemes for carcases of bovine animals, swine and sheep and for the purpose of determining the prices in this respect (OJ L 327, 30.12.2008, p. OJ No L 337, 16.12.2008, p. 3). In this case, the correction factors mentioned therein must be used. The provisions of the food hygiene law and the animal health care law shall remain unaffected.(4) In slaughterhouses in which carcases are to be classified according to the provisions of the trade-class law or are classified voluntarily, the weighing-up by employees admitted as classifier is one according to § 3 of the Meat law must be carried out by classification companies. In other slaughterhouses, the slaughterhouse may also carry out the wiremaking process.(5) The national governments may, by means of a regulation, determine that the weighing shall not be classified as classifiers, even in slaughterhouses in which carcases are neither classified nor voluntarily classified. Employees of a classification company approved in accordance with § 3 of the meat law may be carried out. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Protocol
(1) The classification company has immediately after the slaughter weight has been established. to create a written and an electronic protocol. In addition to the weight of slaughter, the Protocol shall include at least the name and address or identification of the suppliers and of the animals of origin of the animals, the slaughter number, the date of the slaughter day and, in the case of a classification of the carcases, the To contain the trade class and the name or the identifier of the classifier. In the case of a classification of carcases of bovine animals and sheep, the protocol shall also contain the ear tag number and the category. In the case of an approved or arranged deviation from the cutting guide in accordance with § 2 (3) sentence 2, the protocol shall indicate this deviation and the necessary correction factor. The written record is to be signed by the classifier. The minutes shall be kept in order for at least one year. The period shall begin at the end of the year in which the animal in question has been slaughtered.(2) In the event of any weighing by the slaughterhouse pursuant to § 2 para. 4 sentence 2, the protocol shall be drawn up and kept from the slaughterhouse.
Section 2 Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Price reporting obligation
(1) Slaughterhouses for carcases of bovine animals, swine and sheep shall be subject to the conditions laid down in the the following provisions shall be made to report on payment prices and slaughtered quantities.(2) carcases which have been found to be totally or partially unfit for human consumption in accordance with the provisions of the food law, as well as carcases within the meaning of Annex III, Section 1, Chapter IV, point 2 (c), or Chapter VI of Regulation (EC) No 853/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 29 June 2004 April 2004 laying down specific hygiene rules for food of animal origin (OJ L 136, 31.5.2004, p 55), as last amended by Regulation (EU) No 517/2013 of the Council of 13 June 2013, 13 May 2013 (OJ L 327, 1) must not be included in the price report of animals which have been slaughtered, provided that they have a lower price than that of carcases which are fully suitable for human consumption Trade class is paid out. Non-official table of contents
§ 5 Exceptions
(1) Companies exempt from the reporting obligation pursuant to § 4 paragraph 1 are those that do not average weekly on average slaughtering more than 200 pigs or 75 cattle or 75 sheep. The average weekly slaughter count shall be calculated on the basis of the quantity slaughtered in the annual average of the previous calendar year.(2) The national governments may, by means of a legal regulation, increase the reporting limit referred to in paragraph 1 to up to 1 000 pigs or 200 cattle per week. It must be ensured that at least 60 per cent of the animals slaughtered in that country are covered by the animal species concerned. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 Content of the price report
(1) The messages have to be included for each reporting period:
- The total amount of slaughtered by number and weight of slaughter and
- the averages of the payment prices weighted with the slaughter weights per kilogram, as specified in paragraph 4.
The messages in accordance with the first sentence are to be divided as follows:
- for cattle according to the legal categories and trade classes for bovine slaughtered animals,
- for pigs according to the legal trade classes for pig carcases. and
- for sheep according to the statutory categories of sheep slaughtered bodies.
(2) pigs with a weight of two-half weight of less than 80 kilograms and more than 110 kilograms are reported in the notifications referred to in the first sentence of paragraph 1, no. 2 shall not be taken into account. The first sentence shall not apply to the commercial classes M and V. At the request of the competent authorities in accordance with national law, the proportion of muscle meat of each pig carcase shall be transmitted.(3) The authorities competent under national law may determine that, in the case of reports on the prices of pigs, the number of payment prices per kilogram to be paid to carcases with certain parts of the muscular meat shall be indicated in accordance with paragraph 4.(4) The payment price per kilogram shall be the price to be paid to the supplier for the free entrance of the slaughterhouse without VAT. This price shall be expressed per kilogram of slaughter weight of the carcase cut in accordance with section 2 (2).(5) Where the purchase price is fixed by the flat-rate accounting for several slaughtered bovine animals, pigs or sheep for the total quantity of delivery and referred to the slaughter weight, the total number of units in the reporting period shall be: in the case of bovine animals and sheep, for each category. In the case of bovine animals and sheep, the total slaughtering weight of the animals and the weighted payment price per kilogram to be paid shall be in addition to be reported in euro/kilogram of slaughter weight for each category without VAT. The total amount of payment used to calculate the weighted payment price per kilogram shall be the sum of the payment prices payable to the suppliers, free of charge, without VAT.(6) The owner of the slaughterhouse shall be obliged to keep the documents relating to the price reports for two years. The period shall begin at the end of the year in which the animal in question has been slaughtered. Non-official table of contents
§ 7 Method of price reporting
(1) The messages are written or electronically sent to the following documents in accordance with the competent authority of the country (reporting authority). They are to be reimbursed weekly for the period from Monday to Sunday inclusive. The reporting authority may determine that, in addition to the weekly notification to be made pursuant to sentences 1 and 2, up to two interim reports must be submitted for one day or several days in each case, in so far as this is due to market surveillance reasons. is required. The obligation to submit the intermediate declaration may be limited to certain categories of animals, categories and commercial categories. It may be exempted from holdings whose reports are of no importance, taking account of the quantities converted. The reporting authority may stipulate that the intermediate declaration shall only contain the prices.(2) The reporting authority shall determine the date on which the notifications shall be received. It may determine that the notification has to be made exclusively in writing or exclusively electronically.(3) The notifications shall be refunded in advance by telephone or by telex if the receipt of the written or electronic noti cations according to the prescribed pattern is not guaranteed at the time determined in accordance with paragraph 2. Non-official table of contents
§ 8 Price determination
(1) The reporting authority shall, on the basis of the reports received, make statements on the the prices paid to each class, the number of holdings whose reports are evaluated and the total number of animals or carcases that have been reported to have been reimbursed. It may also make observations on the prices which have been paid in accordance with section 6 (5) in a uniform manner per delivery quantity. Prices of up to 10 percent at the upper limit and at the lower limit can be disregarded. The percentage that is left unaccounted for must be equal to the number of animals in relation to the upper limit and at the lower limit. The findings will be announced as official price fixing, in so far as data protection regulations do not conflict with them. The announcement as an official price fixing may also be carried out jointly for several countries, in so far as the competent authorities in accordance with national law reach agreement on this point.(2) The reporting authority shall draw up, on the basis of the reports received, the "Weekly report on the fixing of the price of carcasses" in accordance with the model prescribed and send it to the Federal Agency for Agriculture and Food (Federal Institute). The Federal Office may determine that the notification must be made exclusively in writing or exclusively electronically. In the case of the collection of interim reports pursuant to section 7 (1) sentence 3, interim reports shall be reported to the Federal Institute without delay.(3) The Federal Institute shall summon the notifications received from the reporting authorities and shall immediately announce the result as a nationwide official price fixing.(4) The disclosure of the prices referred to in paragraphs 1 and 3 for individual commercial classes or for individual animal or meat categories may be wholly or partly not available if, in view of the quantity of turnover, they are without information. Non-official table of contents
§ 9 Definition of Reporting Areas
Reporting area is the country in question. The announcement of the prices determined in the individual countries by the Federal Institute may be carried out in consultation with the competent authorities of several countries in accordance with national law. Non-official table of contents
§ 10 pattern
As far as this regulation provides, reports or other communications are provided for in accordance with the prescribed To report or create a pattern, the samples will be published by the competent authority in the Federal Gazette.
Section 3 Non-official table of contents
§ 11 Disclosure requirements
(1) Slaughterhouses are obliged to provide the information pursuant to § 10 paragraph 2 no. 1 of the meat law to make the classification undertaking electronically available immediately after the slaughter of the animals for slaughter. At the request of the classification company, the information shall also be made available in writing.(2) slaughterhouses shall be obliged to make the information available to their suppliers electronically within 15 days of slaughter within 15 days of slaughter, according to § 10 para. 2 no. 2 of the Meal Act. At the request of the supplier, the information shall also be made available in writing or only in writing. The information shall be kept by the slaughterhouse in an orderly manner for at least one year. The period referred to in the third sentence shall begin at the end of the year in which the animal in question has been slaughtered. The information shall be made available to the competent authority on request, where this is necessary for monitoring.(3) The information in accordance with § 10 (1) of the Meat Law shall be provided within 15 days after the date of the request. To the extent that the request has been expressed before animals are slaughtered, the information must be provided within 15 days of slaughter.
Section 4 Non-official table of contents
§ 12 Administrative Offences
is an administrative offence within the meaning of Section 16 (1) (3) of the Meat Law, who intentionally or negligence
- contrary to § 1 carcases of bovine animals, swine or sheep not marked correctly or not in time,
- contrary to § 2 para. 1 the slaughter weight is not, not correct or not in good time
- contrary to § 2 (3) sentence 1 before the slaughter weight is established, separate parts other than those referred to in sentence 1,
- contrary to § 3 or § 6 para. 6 documents not or not in the prescribed Wisely created or not retained for the prescribed duration or
- contrary to § 4 para. 1, § 6 para. 1, 4 sentence 1 or para. 5 sentence 1 or 2 or § 7 para. 1 sentence 1 and 2 and paragraph 2 notifications not, not correct, not complete or not reimbursed in time.