Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/flgdv_1/BJNR218610008.html
Regulation on the price message when carcasses and their labelling (1. meat law implementing regulation - 1 FlGDV) 1 FlGDV Ausfertigung date: 12.11.2008 full quotation: "1 meat law implementation regulation of November 12, 2008 (BGBl. I p. 2186), most recently by article 6 of the law of June 17, 2014 (BGBl. I S. 793) has been changed" stand: last amended by art. 6 V v. 17.6.2014 I 793 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 19.11.2008 +++) the V was adopted as article 1 of the V v. 12.11.2008 I 2186 by the Federal Ministry of food, agriculture and consumer protection. It is according to article 8 clause 1 of this V on November 19, 2008 entered into force.
Section 1 General provisions § 1 battle number (1) slaughterhouses are required, the carcasses of cattle, pigs and sheep immediately after the slaughter of the animal at the latest at the time of weighing and classification with a weekly continuous battle number to indicate that the supplier of animals for slaughter can be determined at any time.
(2) the marking is clearly legible to install on both sides of the body and to leave up to the separation. The marking in cattle on each quarter is derogation from sentence 1 to install.
§ 2 weighing, cut (1) slaughterhouses, which account, taking into account the weight of the battle are obliged to pigs and sheep immediately after the slaughter following the post-mortem inspection before the start of the cooling process in accordance with paragraphs 2 and 3 determine the carcass weight of whole, half and quarter carcasses of cattle. In pigs, the weighing must be no later than one hour after the stinging no later than 45 minutes in the other species.
(2) (carcass weight) is the hot weight of the slaughtered animal chance from 1 for cattle, which were at least eight months old at slaughter, only the skin of the head severed between the occipital bone and first cervical vertebra, limbs severed in the carpal and Tarsalgelenk, of organs in the chest and abdominal cavity, kidneys, the kidney fat and the pelvic fat, genital and the associated muscles, Mule meat , the skirt, tail severed between the last sacral and the first vertebrae of the tail, at right angles to the vertebral, spinal cord, bag fat, udder, of udder fat, upper shell wreath fat as well as the jugular vein and because adhering fat tissue, 2. for cattle, which were less than eight months old at slaughter, only the skin, the head severed between the occipital bone and first cervical vertebra, limbs severed in the carpal and Tarsalgelenk , the organs in the chest and abdominal cavity, kidney, kidney fat tissue and the pelvic fat, genital and the associated muscles, Mule meat, the skirt, bag fat, of udder fat, of upper shell wreath fat and the jugular vein and because adhering fat tissue, 3. in pigs only the tongue, the genital organs, spinal cord, the organs in the chest and abdominal cavity, the flare, the kidneys, the diaphragm , the diaphragm pillar, of the brain; in sows that have farrowed at least once, for breeding in the carpal and Tarsalgelenk used boars and old tailors in addition without the Spitzbeine separated in the carpal and Tarsalgelenk and 4th in sheep only the skin of the head severed between the occipital bone and first cervical vertebra, severed limbs, severed between the sixth and seventh vertebrae of the tail, the tail and the organs in the chest and abdominal cavity , however, including the kidneys and kidney fat tissue.
(3) other than those referred to in paragraph 2 No. 1 to 4 in determining the weight of the battle not to be taken into account parts must be before finding the battle weight of the carcass are separated. The authority competent under national law can no. 1 to 4 approve a deviation from the cuts referred to in paragraph 2 or arrange, as far as justified by technical requirements. In the authorization or arrangement, the correction factor is to record, which is taken into account in determining the weight of the battle. In cattle carcasses a permit or order is only for parts of allowed pursuant to sentence 2 in annex III to Regulation (EC) no 1249/2008 of 10 December 2008 laying down detailed rules for the Community trading class diagrams for carcasses of cattle, pigs and sheep and for determining the relevant prices (OJ L 337 of 16.12.2008, p. 3) are listed. While the stated correction factors are to use. The provisions of the food hygiene law and animal epidemic law remain unaffected.
(4) in slaughterhouses, where carcasses after the law of commercial class are to be classified or voluntarily be classified is weighed as classifiers to make approved employee of a classification company approved pursuant to section 3 of the law of the meat. In other slaughterhouses, also of the slaughterhouse may perform the weighing.
(5) the provincial governments to determine by regulation that weighed also in slaughterhouses, where carcasses are to be classified nor voluntarily are classified, may be carried out only by employees approved as a classifier of a classification company approved pursuant to section 3 of the law of the meat.
Article 3 Protocol (1) the classification company has to create a written and an electronic log immediately after determining the weight of the battle. The Protocol has in addition to the slaughter weight at least name and address or indicator of suppliers as well as of origin farms of the animals, the battle number, the date of the battle and to contain a classification of carcasses also the commercial category and the name or the mark of the classifier. In the case of a classification of carcasses of cattle and sheep, the Protocol must include in addition the eartag number and the category. In the case of an approved or arranged deviation from the cut according to § 2, paragraph 3, sentence 2, is to point out on this discrepancy and the necessary correction factor in the log. The written protocol is to sign by the classifier. The Protocol is for at least a year to be kept. The period begins at the end of the year in which the particular animal is slaughtered.
(2) in the case of a weighing by the slaughterhouse according to section 2, paragraph 4, sentence 2 is to create the Protocol of the slaughterhouse and to be kept.
Section 2 price messages § 4 price reporting requirement (1) slaughterhouses have for carcases of cattle, to submit reports on prices paid and amounts of slaughtered pigs and sheep in accordance with the following provisions.
(2) carcasses, which are been found unfit for human consumption after the food law as a whole or in part, as well as carcasses within the meaning of annex III section 1 of chapter IV, point 2 letter c or chapter VI of Regulation (EC) No 853 / 2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 29 April 2004 specific hygiene rules for food of animal origin (OJ L 139 of 30.04.2004, p. 55), most recently by Regulation (EU) No. 517 / 2013 of Council of May 13, 2013 (OJ OJ L 158 of the 10.6.2013, p. 1) has been amended is slaughtered animals may be not included in the price message, if you pay a lower price than when fully for human consumption grade carcasses of same commercial class.
Section 5 exceptions (1) to the reporting obligation pursuant to § 4 para 1 are excluded, the weekly average does not exceed 200 pigs or cattle 75 or 75 sheep slaughter. The average weekly number of battle is calculated on the basis of the quantity that is slaughtered in the average of the preceding calendar year.
(2) the provincial governments can increase the reporting limit referred to in paragraph 1 on up to 1 000 pigs or 200 cattle a week by a regulation. Here, it must be ensured that at least 60 percent of the animals of the concerned species commercially slaughtered in this country are captured.
§ To contain 6 content of the price message (1) which have messages for the report period: 1 the total slaughtered amount to quantities and carcass weight, and 2. the slaughter weights weighted averages of the prices per kilogram pursuant to paragraph 4.
The messages pursuant to sentence 1 are to break down as follows: 1 in cattle after the legal categories and grades of beef carcasses, 2nd in pigs after the legal commercial classes for pig carcases and 3rd in sheep after the legal categories of sheep carcasses.
(2) pigs with a two halves weight of less than 80 kg and more than 110 kilograms are the messages referred to in paragraph 1 not to consider sentence 1 No. 2. Sentence 1 does not apply to the commercial classes M and V. On request of the competent national law authorities, the muscle meat of each pig carcass is to submit.
(3) the competent national law may determine that messages about prices of pigs in addition the prices to be paid for carcasses with certain muscle meat shares per kilogram in accordance with paragraph 4 to be.
(4) the withdrawal price per kilogram is to the supplier free entrance Carnarium price without value added tax payable. This rate is expressed per kilogram carcass weight of the carcass cut according to § 2 para 2.
(5) if the purchase price by way of flat-rate billing for multiple slaughtered cattle, pigs or sheep uniformly for the whole delivery amount set and related to the carcass weight, so the total number is during the reporting period included animals, cattle and sheep for each category, to sign. In cattle and sheep, the total carcass weight is also without to report VAT in euro/kg carcass weight for each category of balance redemption price for animals and payable per kilogram. The total payout amount for calculating the weighted disbursement price per kilogram is the sum of the prices to be paid to the supplier free entrance Carnarium without sales tax.
(6) the holder of the slaughterhouse is obliged to retain the documentation concerning the price reports for two years. The period begins at the end of the year in which the particular animal is slaughtered.
Section 7 procedures of price reporting (1) the messages are prescribed pattern in writing or electronically to the (registration authority competent under national law) to refund. You are to report each week for the period from Monday to Sunday. The registration authority may determine that in addition to the message of the week to be reimbursed pursuant to sentences 1 and 2 up to two intermediate messages a day or several days must be delivered, as far as this is necessary for reasons of market observation. The obligation to submit of the interim message can be limited to certain species, categories and grades. Her enterprises may be exempted, whose Meldungen, taking into account the quantities used to have no meaning. The registration authority may lay down that the intermediate message has to contain only the prices.
(2) the registration authority sets the time until which the messages must be received. She can determine that the notification has to be made exclusively in writing or only electronically.
(3) the messages are in advance by telephone or telex to reimburse when the receipt of the written or electronic messages is not guaranteed after the prescribed pattern at the time specified in paragraph 2.
§ 8 (1) pricing that meets registration authority was reimbursed on the basis of the notifications received findings about the prices paid in each trade class, the number of farms, whose Meldungen are evaluated, and the total number of animals or carcasses, on price indications. She may make further findings about the prices that are consistently have been paid according to § 6 para 5 per delivery quantity. There the prices by up to 10 percent at the top and at the bottom can be disregarded. The percentage that is left into account, must be based on the ceiling and on the floor have the same on the number of animals. The findings will be announced as official pricing as far as data protection provisions do not preclude. The announcement as official pricing can be done together for several countries, so far as national law for competent authorities thereon each reach agreement.
(2) the registration authority created the "weekly report about the pricing of carcasses" on the basis of the messages received by you after prescribed pattern, and sent him to the Federal Agency for agriculture and food (Bundesanstalt). The Federal agency may determine that the notification has to be made exclusively in writing or only electronically. In the case of the collection of interim reports pursuant to section 7 subsection 1 sentence 3 interim reports are immediately reimburse the Federal.
(3) the Federal Agency summarizes the notifications received by the registration authorities and immediately returns the result known as nationwide official pricing.
(4) the disclosure of the prices paid in each trade class or for individual animals or meat categories referred to in paragraph 1 and 3 can be avoided partially or, if they are given the amount of revenue without power.
Section 9 defining the reporting areas login area is the country. The announcement of prices determined in each country by the Federal Agency can be done together in consultation with the authorities responsible under State law for several countries.
§ 10 sample except as provided in this regulation is that messages or other communications to refund or to create are prescribed pattern, the pattern will be announced by the competent authority in the Federal Gazette.
Section 3 obligations § 11 obligations (1) slaughterhouses are required, the information according to § 10 ABS. 2 Nr. 1 of the law of the meat the classification companies immediately after capturing the animals electronically to make. At the request of the classification company also in writing to provide the information.
(2) slaughterhouses are required to their suppliers the information according to § 10 para 2 No. 2 of the meat act within 15 days after slaughter electronically to make. On request of the supplier, the information also or only in writing to allocate. The information are for at least a year to be kept from the slaughterhouse. The period pursuant to sentence 3 begins at the end of the year in which the particular animal is slaughtered. The information is available to the competent authority upon request, insofar as this is necessary for the monitoring.
(3) the information is according to § 10 para 1 of the meat Act no later than 14 days after expression of the desire to grant of. As far as the request before slaughter of animals is been expressed, the information 15 days after slaughter shall be granted.
Section 4 No. 3 of the meat Act are misdemeanors § 12 offences any person in the sense of § 16 para 1, other than the parts referred to in sentence 1 separates who intentionally or negligently not, not properly or in a timely manner features 1 violates article 1 carcasses of cattle, pigs and sheep, 2. contrary to article 2, paragraph 1 which do not, not properly or in a timely manner determines slaughter weight, 3. contrary to § 2 para 3 sentence 1 before finding the weight of the battle , 4. contrary to article 3 or article 6 paragraph 6 in the prescribed manner created documents or not or not kept for a prescribed period or 5th contrary to article 4, paragraph 1, article 6, paragraph 1, 4 set 1 or paragraph 5 sentence 1 or 2, or article 7, paragraph 1, sentence 1 and 2 and para. 2 messages not, incorrectly, incompletely or not timely reimbursed.
Search Translated Laws of Germany