Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/br_gdv_1/BJNR004200965.html
First regulation on the implementation of the Federal restitution law (1 DV BRüG) 1 DV BRüG Ausfertigung date: 14.05.1965 full quotation: "first regulation on the implementation of the Federal restitution law of May 14, 1965 (BGBl. I p. 420), most recently by article 4 paragraph 11 of the Act of September 22, 2005 (BGBl. I p. 2809) is changed" stand: last amended by article 4 paragraph 11 G v. 22 9.2005 I 2809 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote heading : This V does not apply in the Saarland (+++ text detection application from: 1.1.1966 +++) input formula on the basis of § 29 b of paragraph 2 and of the § 44a para 1 sentence 2, para 5 of the Federal law establishing the refund legal financial obligations of the German of Empire and equal legal entity (Federal refund - BRüG) of 19 July 1957 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 734), last amended by law of October 2, 1964 (Bundesgesetzbl. I S. 809), the Federal Government with the consent of the Federal Council decreed: I. removal of furniture in the formerly occupied Western Territories § 1 when withdrawal areas within the meaning of § 29 par. 1 and § 44a para 1 BRüG shall apply the former sector 1 of the military commander in France, 2nd of the commanders in the army area of southern France, 3rd of the military commander in Belgium and Northern France, 4 of the Reich Commissioner for the Dutch occupied territories , 5. the Chief of the civil administration in Alsace, 6 of the heads of the civil administration in Lorraine.
Section 2 (1) General measures within the meaning of § 29 b of household goods withdrawn from (1) and § 44a para 1 BRüG for most shipments in accordance with § 5 BRüG relevant area have been taken for in § 1 No. 1 to 4 areas by the Service Office West of the Reich Minister for the occupied eastern territories - so-called M-(Möbel-)Aktion. Also withdrawal by other departments of the Empire as the West's services include if the furniture within the M action from the occupied territory is been spent.
(2) on the basis of common measures within the meaning of § 29b (1) and § 44a para 1 BRüG primarily according to § 5 BRüG relevant area is reached also the household items, which deprived 1 No. 5 and 6 areas referred by the Chief of the civil administration and was given has been shown to German purchaser (individuals or departments) in the section.
§ 3 (1) as beginning of the withdrawal period in the sense of § 29 para 2 and § 44a para 1 BRüG considering 1. when the measures referred to in article 2, paragraph 1 a) in the section 1 No. 1, 3 and 4 January 1, 1942, referred to in sections b) where sec. 1 No. 2 November 11, 1942; referred to in area
2. when the measures referred to in article 2, paragraph 2 a) where section 1 No. 5 July 13, 1940, referred to in section b) where section 1 No. 6 referred to in section 6 November 1940 (2) the end of the withdrawal period is determined according to the days on which the Entziehungsort was cleared by the German occupation forces.
II. removal of jewellery and precious metal objects in the formerly occupied or § occupied 4 integrated areas or integrated areas within the meaning of section 29 apply b § 1 and § 44a para 1 BRüG 1 the territories referred to in article 1, 2. the Generalgouvernement to able by the 1 August 1941 and the integrated eastern territories including the free city of Danzig, 3. the Imperial commissions of Ostland and Ukraine, as well as the Bezirk Bialystok , 4. the protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia, 5. the area of the military commander in Serbia, 6 the Kingdom of Italy, 7 the Kingdom of Greece.
§ 5 (1) General measures within the meaning of § 29 b of jewellery refer (1) and § 44a para 1 BRüG for the vast movement and precious metal objects – except use silver - according to § 5 BRüG relevant area are has been taken when withdrawal 1 by departments of the SS, the security police and the SD in § 1 No. 1 to 4, article 4 areas referred to in no. 2 to 7 , 2. the currency protection commands for the section 1 No. 1 to 4 areas, 3 by the "administrator of the assets gone the Empire in the area of the military commander in France" (Nagar station) for the section 1 No. 1 mentioned area, 4. through departments of the SS in Mauthausen and Natzweiler concentration camps.
(2) General measures within the meaning of paragraph 1 exist even if the withdrawal is done through other than the services referred to in paragraph 1 of the Empire deprived jewellery and precious metal objects but relevant area are transported BRüG through one of the service authorities referred to in paragraph 1 in that according to § 5.
(3) on the removal or the delivery of jewelry and precious metal objects in the Theresienstadt camp No. 1, paragraph 1 does not apply.
§ 6 when withdrawal periods within the meaning of § 29 para 2 and § 44a para 1 BRüG be considered 1 in § 5 para 1 No. 1, 2 and 4 measures the time of occupation of the relevant withdrawal place by the German occupying forces, in section 4 area referred to in no. 6 but only from 8 September 1943;
2. when the in article 5, paragraph 1 measures referred to in no. 3 the period from July 1, 1941 to August 17 1944 III. procedure § 7 responsible for accepting applications in granting a hardness adjustment in accordance with § 44a para 5 BRüG and deciding is the Federal Office for central services and unresolved property issues.
Applications must be received on granting a hardness compensation pursuant to § 44a BRüG § 8 until May 23, 1966, the authority referred to in article 7. As far as applications related to withdrawal in which paragraph 4 range referred to in no. 7, the application deadline ends only on 1 January 1967 IV. concluding provisions § 9 (1) this Regulation applies pursuant to § 14 of the third of transfer Act of January 4, 1952 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 1) in conjunction with article III of the third law to amend the Federal restitution law of 2 October 1964 (Bundesgesetzbl. I S. 809) in Berlin, Germany.
(2) this Regulation shall not apply in the Saarland.
§ 10 this regulation enter into force on the day after the announcement.
Search Translated Laws of Germany