Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bezanp_v1_ndv_1/BJNR016169992.html
First regulation amending the first Bezügeanpassungs transition Regulation (first reference adaptation transition regulation 1 BezAnpÜÄndV) 1 BezAnpÜÄndV Ausfertigung date: 22.09.1992 full quotation: "first reference adaptation transfer regulation of 22 September 1992 (BGBl. I p. 1616)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1 5.1992 +++) input formula on the basis of annex I Chapter XIX functional area B section II No. 2 § 5 par. 1 and 2 and annex II Chapter XIX functional area B section III No. 2 letter a of the Unification Treaty of 31 August 1990 in connection with article 1 of the law of September 23 1990 (BGBl. 1990 II S. 885, 1145, 1235) the Federal Government enacted: mode 1 - mode 2 § 1 the one-time payment requirements a one-time payment according to § 2 get the existing recipient on May 1, 1992 payments referred to in article 1 § 2 of the first Bezügeanpassungs transition regulation January received references from a full-time employment relationship for months until April 1992.
§ 2 the one-time payment amounts (1) is for recipients of monthly pay, where 450 German mark is based on a basic salary of grades A 1 and A 9, the grade A 10 to A 12 underlying 360 Deutsche mark.
(2) for leaves of absence under discontinuance of emoluments, the one-time payment for the part is available January corresponding to the ratio of the leave of absence period to the rest of the time in the months until April 1992.
(3) the official residence of a legitimate belongs to a different area than the Deutsche mark, are the paragraphs 7 and 54 of the federal salaries Act apply mutatis mutandis.
(4) the conditions prevail for the cases of paragraphs 1 and 3 on January 2, 1992.
§ 3 payment (1) the one-time payment for every eligible only once granted.
(2) for the purpose of paragraph 1, appropriate services from a different legal relationship in the public service are the one-off payment equal to (§ 40 paragraph 7 of Federal salary Act or appropriate regulations) the one-off payment under these regulations, even if they do not match the rules in detail.
(3) the one-time payment is ignored for other pay and retirement benefits.
Type 3 entry into force this Regulation shall into force with effect from May 1, 1992.
Search Translated Laws of Germany