FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENT
MOROCCO, HIGHER EDUCATION
, SECONDARY EDUCATION
INTERNATIONAL BACHELOR || |,
MOROCCAN SCHOOL, INTERNATIONAL SECTION
PLACE, INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE OPTION FRENCH
PARTNERSHIP, COOPERATION AGREEMENT || | JORF No. 0148 of June 28, 2015
page 10925 text n ° 2
Decree No. 2015-746 of 26 June 2015 concerning the publication of the Agreement between the Government of the French Republic and the Government of the Kingdom of Morocco on support to the establishment of international sections and the International Baccalaureate , French option signed in Rabat 18 February 2014 (1) NOR
MAEJ1514375D ELI: https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/eli/decret/2015/6/26/MAEJ1514375D/jo / text
The President of the Republic,
On the report of the Prime Minister and the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Development,
Considering the Constitution, particularly Articles 52 to 55;
Considering Decree No. 53-192 of March 14, 1953 as amended relating to the ratification and publication of international commitments made by France;
Considering Decree No. 2010-857 of 23 July 2010 on the publication of the partnership agreement for cultural cooperation and development between the Government of the French Republic and the Government of the Kingdom of Morocco (with two annexes and two protocols ), signed in Rabat on 25 July 2003, set an exchange of notes, signed in Rabat on 10 May and 3 June 2005
Article 1 The Agreement between the Government of the French Republic and the Government of the Kingdom of Morocco on support to the establishment of international sections and the International Baccalaureate, French option, signed in Rabat on February 18, 2014, will be published in the Official Journal of the French Republic.
Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Development are responsible, each in regards to the execution of this decree, which will be published in the Official Journal of the French Republic.
AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE GOVERNMENT OF THE FRENCH REPUBLIC AND THE KINGDOM OF MOROCCO CONCERNING THE SUPPORT TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF SECTIONS INTERNATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL BACHELOR, OPTION FRENCH, SIGNED AT RABAT ON February 18, 2014 | || the Government of the French Republic, on the one hand,
and the Kingdom of Morocco on the other,
hereinafter referred to as "the Parties", Considering
: | || - the Joint Declaration of the two Heads of State, His Majesty King Mohammed VI and President of the French Republic, April 4, 2013 "Welcoming the establishment of international sections';
- The Partnership Agreement for Cultural Cooperation and Development between the Government of the Kingdom of Morocco and the Government of the French Republic, signed on 25 July 2003, and in particular Article 21;
- The National Charter of Education and Training 1999, and particularly the space III on the quality of education and mastery of foreign languages (lever 18).
Have agreed as follows: Article 1
Framework Agreement The Moroccan side decided to create at the beginning of September 2013 French international option in sections 6 Moroccan schools. This device, experimental during the 2013-2014 school year, is intended to be extended to the entire territory of Morocco in September 2014 to allow the establishment to the June 2015 sessions and 2016 with a BA French International Option (BIOF).
Article 2 Purpose of the Agreement
The French party undertakes, first, to provide technical assistance to Morocco in the experimental phase of the academic year 2013- 2014 through the french Institute of Morocco (MFIs) and of french high schools in Morocco associated with the establishment of international sections within 6 Moroccan schools.
Other hand, the French party undertakes to provide technical assistance for the extension phase of the device to all Regional Academies of Education and Training provided at the beginning of September 2014 mobilizing resources and expertise of the Ministry of National Education (MEN).
This technique helps in particular concern the pedagogical implementation, staff training and joint development of the terminal certification.
Each Party is mobilizing the resources needed to implement this cooperation, the extent of credits that each administration concerned has for its current operation. Article 3
3.1 Areas of agreement. experimental phase
3.1.1. The inter-institutional partnerships
The Moroccan party requests the French side to support in the establishment of international sections. The partnership within the framework of this agreement involves, on the French side, firstly the French Institute of Morocco (IFM) and 11 sites on the other hand the French educational institutions in Morocco. In the experimental phase, the institutions concerned are:
school Agadir Ibn Tachfin
French lycée lite Agadir IFM
Casablanca Mohamed school -V
school Lyautey Casablanca site IFM El Jadida
Errazi school lycée Jean Charcot
site of El Jadida IFM
Ibn Abbad school
lycée Victor Hugo Marrakech site IFM
school Meknes Moulay Ismail
lycée Paul-Valéry site of Meknes IFM
Tangier Moulay Youssef lycée Regnault
school Tanger site IFM
the partnerships established between these institutions take many forms:
- collaboration principals and their teams for the implementation of local cooperation plans;
- Exchanges of expertise between teachers and teachers of the international sections of French institutions in relevant disciplines;
- Exchange of expertise between librarians and French and Moroccan media librarians;
- Reciprocal class visits;
- Organization of joint projects, school contests, sports tournaments, cultural activities, etc. ;
- Participation of teachers and students of international sections in cultural activities of the IFM;
- Participation in joint training;
- Training in the field of the teaching of non-language subjects and teaching French, especially as a second language;
- Development of the French language level assessment tests.
The IFM will benefit the Ministry of National Education and Vocational Training (MENFP) of Morocco and the Moroccan schools welcoming the international sections of French expertise in bilingual education sector and certifications including via the specialized services of MEN and the International Centre of Pedagogical Studies (CIEP).
3.1.2. The action plan 2014
Both parties develop a first action plan for 2014 corresponding to the experimental phase.
3.2. Expansion Phase
To reflect the extension of the device, or multi-year action plan will be drafted and signed by the parties; it will include the following priorities:
- expertise for monitoring the device and the development of BIOF;
- Training of various Moroccan players;
- Provision and production of educational resources. Article 4
Organizational arrangements of partnership At national level, a joint steering committee is established, comprising:
For the Moroccan side:
- General Secretary MENFP;
- The director of curricula;
- The director of cooperation;
- The director of evaluation, organization of school life and interacademic formations - national center of examinations;
- The director of the national center of educational innovation and experimentation.
And for the French part:
- a representative of the MEN;
- Councillor for Cooperation and Cultural Action of the Embassy of France in Rabat, CEO of IFM;
- Deputy Cultural Advisor, school inspector, in charge of teaching French in Morocco;
- Attaché for Educational Cooperation, head of pole French language and linguistic cooperation of the MFI;
- The assistant to the inspector of schools;
- The director of the International Centre of Pedagogical Studies (CIEP).
The steering committee meets at least once a year to review the annual review of actions, validate the action plan and proposing possible shifts.
It will specify for each of these actions objectives, expected results, the expected timetable and the allocation of resources used by each of the partners of the agreement. Article 5
Settlement of disputes Any dispute concerning the interpretation or application of this Agreement shall be settled by amicable negotiation between the Parties.
Article 6 Final Provisions
This Agreement shall enter into force on the date of receipt of the last notification through diplomatic channels by which the Parties notify each other of the completion of internal procedures necessary for the entry into force of the Agreement.
This Agreement is concluded for a period of two years and may be extended by tacit agreement for further periods, each of one year.
Either Party may terminate this Agreement at any time by written notification through diplomatic channels. In this case, the Agreement shall cease to be valid within 3 months from the date of receipt of the notification. Termination of the Agreement does not affect the rights and obligations of the Parties related to projects undertaken under this Agreement, unless the Parties decide otherwise.
Done at Rabat on 18 February 2014, in duplicate, in French.
For the Government of the French Republic: Vincent Peillon Minister of Education
In the presence of the Ambassador of France in Morocco
For the Government of the Kingdom of Morocco: Rachid Benmokhtar Benabedellah Minister of education and vocational training
Done June 26, 2015. Francois Hollande
By the President of the Republic:
Prime Minister Manuel Valls
The Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Development, | Laurent Fabius ||
(1) Entry into force: 11 March 2015.