Read the untranslated law here: http://www.finlex.fi/fi/laki/ajantasa/1988/19881347
Presentation by the Minister of Social Affairs and health on 29 December 1988 provides for an occupational disease within the meaning of the law (1343/88) in accordance with article 2 and 4 of article 1 of the detection of the disease as an occupational illness: it requires the kind of medical research, which is available in the work of the exposure and the disease referred to in article 2 of the law on occupational diseases is responsible for the relevant area familiar with the doctor.
section 2 of article 2 of the law of occupational disease and of article 4 pursuant to paragraph 1, hereinafter referred to as the disease referred to in paragraph 3 shall be deemed to be an occupational disease, the article mentioned in the physical, chemical, or biological agents present in a person's work, within the meaning of article 1 of the law of occupational disease, to the extent that its impact is sufficient to produce this disease predisposing, if turns out to be that the disease is clearly caused by non-work exposure.
section 3 of article 2 of the Above diseases, as well as in the physical, chemical and biological factors are: Physical factors 1. Vibration the typical forms of the disease Valkosormisuusoireyhtymä; upper extremity monihermovaurio.
2. The noise of Typical forms of the disease Sisäkorvatyyppinen hearing loss.
3. Forms of Pressure variation of the disease at a positive pressure of Typical direct effects such as bleeding and the paranasal sinuses the eardrum ruptures; the indirect effects such as the nitrogen pressure in the hops and decompression sickness; pitkäaikaisvaikutuksena put luunekroosit of the large joints.
4. The typical forms of the disease, bone marrow damage to ionizing radiation; linssisamentumat; skin lesions (eczema, sores, scars, skin cancer).
5. The typical forms of the disease Linssisamentumat, for example, the glass blower's cataracts; skin changes (connective tissue changes, teleangiektasiat).
6. The typical forms of the disease to ultraviolet radiation of the eye and corneal inflammation; skin changes (light rash, light contact dermatitis).
Chemical agents 1. Arsenic and its compounds the typical forms of the disease the sudden arsenic poisoning (digestive, respiratory system and nervous system disorders); pitkäaikaisvaikutuksina respiratory tract mucous membrane disorders, eye conjunctiva irritation symptoms, skin changes such as chronic skin rash, skin pigmentation, skin cancer, Hyperkeratosis of the; lung cancer; ääreishermostovauriot.
2. Beryllium and its compounds, the typical forms of the disease, mucous membranes irritation symptoms; high concentrations of chemical pneumonia; chronic beryllioosi (= berylliumkeuhko); skin changes (contact dermatitis, a foreign body reaction, i.e. granulooma); lung cancer.
3. Mercury and its compounds are typical forms of the disease include Sudden poisoning and irritation of the mucous membranes of the digestive symptoms, sometimes chemical pneumonia. Sub-chronic disease or chronic intoxication picture varies according to individual factors and exposure, depending on the form of: suuoireita (inflammation of the gums), Central and peripheral nervous system lesions (including tremor and mental changes), kidney damage (protein excretion in the urine), as well as a symptom of that elevated levels of blood and urine mercury levels; skin changes (contact dermatitis, eksanteema or other broad-based rash).
4. Phosphorus and its compounds, the typical forms of the disease of the bone tissue and liver damage; respiratory irritation symptoms; central nervous system disorders; skin syöpymävammat; organic phosphorus compounds in the premises of the disease caused by the poisoning of the image associated with the reduction of the tissue kolinesteraasiaktiviteetin.
5. Cadmium and its compounds in the typical forms of the disease the sudden poisoning voimakkaine respiratory oireineen (dry); chronic poisoning (kidney damage, lung); skin changes (contact dermatitis); lung cancer.
6. Cobalt and its compounds, the typical forms of the disease skin changes (contact dermatitis); rhinitis and asthma that are caused by sensitization of koboltille; kovametallipölykeuhko.
7. Chromium and its compounds, Typical forms of Local disease of the skin or mucous membranes caused by the irritation of chromium and etching (chrome wounds); skin changes (contact dermatitis); rhinitis and asthma that are caused by sensitization of chromium compounds; lung cancer; paranasal sinus cancer.
8. Lead and its compounds, Inorganic lead compounds in the Typical forms of the disease caused by chronic toxicity sub-chronic or the first signs of a disturbed blood hemoglobin synthesis, retikulosytoosi, later ääreishermostovauriot, anemia, gastric and intestinal disorders, kidney and liver damage, as well as central nervous system disorders. Organic lead caused by the myrkytykselle are characteristic of central nervous system disorders. Inorganic compounds of the myrkytyksessä that was caused by the symptoms are associated with elevated blood lead levels and elevated levels of red blood cells caused by myrkytyksessä protoporfyriiniarvot and organic lead in blood and urine of elevated lead levels.
9. Manganese and its compounds, Typical forms of Sudden illness, chemical pneumonia; chronic manganese poisoning (= manganismi), which is dominated by nervous symptoms.
10. Nickel and its compounds, the typical forms of the disease skin changes (contact dermatitis); rhinitis and asthma that are caused by sensitization to nickel; nikkelikarbonyylin caused by dry pneumonia; nasal sinus and lung cancer.
11. Zinc and its compounds, the typical forms of the disease with zinc; Zinc chloride induced skin changes (contact dermatitis, syöpymä).
12. Vanadium and its compounds, the typical forms of the disease, the symptoms of respiratory irritation (dry lung fever, bronchial reduction facilities).
13. the Halogens and their inorganic compounds (chlorine, bromine, fluorine) the typical forms of the disease, mucous membranes and the conjunctiva irritation symptoms and syöpymät; chemical pneumonia; fluorine compounds, caused by luumuutokset (fluorosis); fluorine polymers decomposition products caused by fever (polymer fever); skin changes (contact dermatitis caused by syöpymä, fluorides).
14. The typical forms of Sudden illness of cyanide poisoning of cyanogen; chronic poisoning (respiratory symptoms, the nervous system disorders); eliminating problems caused by respiratory diseases (asthma).
15. The typical forms of the disease to acute poisoning of sulphur coal facilities mainly in the central nervous system-oireineen; carbon-induced chronic poisoning and PNs-oireineen, which can also be associated with coronary artery disease.
16. The most common forms of the disease to acute poisoning of sulphur hydrogen, spaces mainly respiratory and central nervous system-oireineen, as well as pulmonary edema.
17. Sulphur dioxide and sulphuric acid, the typical forms of the disease, mucous membranes and respiratory irritation and infection symptoms; dental and eye syöpymä; skin changes (contact dermatitis, syöpymät).
18. Nitrogen oxides, nitric acid and ammonia from the Typical forms of the disease, the symptoms of Acute respiratory irritation, pulmonary edema, the local mucous membrane syndrome, or corrosion; skin changes (contact dermatitis, syöpymä).
19. Carbon monoxide carbon monoxide caused by the sudden illness of the typical forms of poisoning mainly in the central nervous system-oireineen. The image is linked to the rise in blood hiilimonoksidihemoglobiinipitoisuuden of the disease.
20. Fosgeeni forms of the disease are typical of Acute respiratory and conjunctiva irritation symptoms; pulmonary edema.
21. Inorganic bases and their anhydrides the typical forms of the disease skin changes (contact dermatitis, syöpymä); acute or chronic fibrous membranes, mucous membranes, respiratory or digestive organs of the corrosion and irritation symptoms.
22. Aliphatic, aromatic and alicyclic hydrocarbons the typical forms of the disease to acute and chronic poisoning mainly in the Centre and ääreishermostoon are; skin changes (contact dermatitis); leukemias caused by benzene.
(27 March 2003/252) 23. Halogenated derivatives of hydrocarbons of the typical forms of the disease to acute and chronic poisoning are mainly in the nervous system; skin changes (contact dermatitis); freonien caused by the heart rhythm disorders and respiratory irritation symptoms; halogenated derivatives of hydrocarbons, freons until the replacement of HCFC or hydrokloorifluorihiilivetyjen caused by liver damage and vinyl chloride-induced liver hemangiosarkoma.
(27 March 2003/252) 24. Hydrocarbons in the nitro-amines and aminojohdannaiset, the typical forms of the disease, which is related to the formation of Acute methemoglobiinin poisoning; trinitrotolueenin-induced hemolytic anemia, liver damage and damage to the eye; skin changes (contact dermatitis); Amine-induced asthma, aromatic amine-induced urinary bladder cancer.
25. the nitroglycerin and the typical forms of the disease of the central nervous system of the nitro glycol and the circulatory system symptoms (for example, a drop in blood pressure, dilation of blood vessels), either attributed to sudden or chronic intoxication; skin changes (contact dermatitis).
26. Aldehydes, ketones, alcohols, ethers and esters, the typical forms of the disease skin changes (contact dermatitis); formaldehyde-induced asthma and rhinitis; alcohol, with ketones, ethers and esters, caused by acute or chronic poisoning, nervous system damage caused by ethylene oxide are mainly leukemias.
27. The typical forms of the disease organic acids and happoanhydridit the skin and mucous membrane irritation and etching; happoanhydridien (for example, phthalic acid, maleic and trimellitiinihappoanhydridi) caused by asthma and rhinitis.
28. Phenol and its homologues, and their halogenated, and nitro derivatives of the typical forms of the disease
Acute poisonings, including respiratory, liver, kidney and central nervous system symptoms; chronic poisoning, which is part of the central nervous system and gastrointestinal symptoms; skin changes (contact dermatitis, skin color changes); hemolytic anemia; methemoglobinemia; on the disposal of polychlorinated biphenyls, caused by liver cancer and acne.
(27 March 2003/252), the typical forms of the disease, antibiotics 29, skin changes (contact dermatitis) and sensitization due to respiratory symptoms.
30. The cancer drugs alkylating agents (cyclophosphamide, chlorambucil, lomustine, karmustiini, melfalaani, semustiini) and antimetabolites (azathioprine).
The most common forms of the disease Leukemias, lymfohematopoeettiset eating and bladder cancer.
(27 March 2003/252)
The most common forms of the disease Leukemias, lymphohematopoeettiset eating and bladder cancer.
31. in the manufacture of Plastics and resins, as well as the materials used and the products of the typical forms of the disease of the respiratory tract diseases (asthma, runny nose); skin changes (contact dermatitis).
32. Organic dust and altisteet such as flour, grain, wood dust and materials, animal epithelia, secretions and other foodstuffs of animal origin, altisteet, natural fiber dust and enzymes, natural resins, natural rubber.
Typical forms of the disease skin changes (contact dermatitis, kosketusurtikaria, protein contact dermatitis); organic dust caused by allergic rhinitis, conjunctivitis or bronchial asthma, raakapuuvillapölyn, caused by the so-called. on Monday, fever (byssinoosi).
33. the Mineral dust off the typical forms of the disease caused by asbestos dust, silica and lung diseases (dusts of silicates); asbestos-induced lung cancer and mesothelioma; Quartz dust caused lung cancer; the aftermath of the lung diseases of the respiratory and circulatory organs.
(27 March 2003/252) 34. Tiuraamit, carbamates, the derivatives of the typical forms of the disease parafenyleenidiamiinien skin changes (contact dermatitis).
35. The reaction and disperse dyes the typical forms of the disease skin changes (contact dermatitis), reaction to the color of the materials caused by asthma and rhinitis.
36. The most typical symptoms of the disease These liver cancer.
1. Biological agents Bacteria and moulds-liberated spores and other biologically active substances in the Typical forms of the disease Home dust lung disease, molds caused by asthma and rhinitis, ilmankostuttajakuume and organic dust toxic syndrome (ODTS).
(27 March 2003/252)
2. The typical forms of the disease Tuberculosis Tuberculosis bug in different shapes.
3. Viruses, bacteria, fungi, protozoa and worms in the Typical forms of the disease split on hepatitis B, hepatitis C, lypsäjän nodules, swine Erysipelas, brucellosis, anthrax, listeriosis, toxoplasmosis, skin fungal diseases, malaria and bilhartsia.
(27 March 2003/252) section 4 (30.12.2002/1315) section 4 is repealed L:lla 30.12.2002/1315.
section 5 of This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 1989.
Accident insurance and occupational disease law enforcement decree of 3 December 1948 (850/48) is still in force also in respect of occupational diseases.
The change of the date of entry into force and the application of the acts: 30.12.2002/1315: this law shall enter into force on 1 January 2003.
Section 3 (a) of the law applies also to a prior to the entry into force of this law on the contraction of an occupational disease for which compensation is not based on the prior to the entry into force of a conviction by final judgment of this law.
This Act is repealed on 29 December 1988, on the regulation of occupational diseases (1347/1988).
THEY are 245/2002, Shub 37/2002, (EC) no 1490/2002, 27 March 2003, EV/252: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 April 2003.
Search Translated Laws of Finland