The presentation of the Finance Minister, provides for the civil servants of the State and of the Council of 6 November 1970 on the option in the contract Act (664/70) under section 2 and section 3, as they are laid down in the law of 24 October 1986 (764/86), as well as on the basis of section 28: section 1 of the agreement of the official State authority of the State within the meaning of the law of State authority, the criteria is the Ministry of finance.
1. (a) section (26.3.1993/290) Hospeem State (1185/2002) the business of the institution referred to in the conditions of employment of civil servants in matters relating to the conditions of the employer representative for negotiating and contracting parties are: 1) the transport and Specific Employers Association, as a member of the business, as well as 2).
(April 26, 2007/505)
The Association of State authority can take care of the negotiation, advocacy, research and information service tasks and the other tasks of the Convention as between the negotiating authority of the State and the Association has been agreed.
What are the 4 – section 8 is provided, does not apply in respect of the business referred to in subparagraph (1) of the institution.
L State 1185/2002, is repealed by the State L:lla 1062/2010.
section 2 of the Advisory Board of the State civil service in accordance with the laws of the negotiated agreement activities as well as government officials in matters relating to conditions of employment and in Viljandi, you can set the Advisory Board to assist the State authority.
3 section (21 May 1999/694) section 3 of the repealed A 21 May 1999/694.
the provisions of article 4 of the agreement and the guidelines for the negotiation of the official alternative to the State authority may give the Administration negotiating authority and guidance to clarify the official alternative to the contract negotiations, the fermentation and the conclusion of the agreement, as well as the official alternative to the negotiating authority in the field of administration and, in fact, the provisions of the State authority and the instructions for the preparation of the agreements and the official alternative to the officers in Viljandi.
Article 5 of the Treaty, which lays down the additional expenditure caused by the State of the official alternative to the negotiating authority the Administration negotiating authority to be able to justify to clarify the official alternative to the contract only if the additional costs shall be borne by the State, it has been agreed in the Treaty of the official criteria.
section 6 which lays down the official alternative to the verification of the agreement the Administration negotiating authority shall forward the outcome of the talks or the agreement between the State of the official presentation of the negotiating authority would elucidate the criteria for review. The agreement is not signed on behalf of the State, unless the State authorities have not accepted it.
Provided for in subparagraph (1) above does not apply to State Enterprise Act (627/87) the making of a representation of the business referred to in the body of the official result would elucidate option contract or a specific post. (18.9.1992/878)
L State 627/1987 L:lla 1185/2002 is repealed. L State 1062/2010.
the scope of the provisions of article 7, and, where appropriate, the provisions of the State authority to give instructions to the civil servants as well as the State and condition of the agreements of the official agreement article 5 of the law of the State of the implementation of the decisions of the Council referred to in paragraph 2 and the application.
The Administration negotiating authority, if necessary, issue orders and instructions, as well as its tarkentavien the official alternative to the agreements, the State authority, for its part, the management of the rest of the civil servants or employees on the implementation of the agreement and the application of the criteria.
the purpose of section 8 of the Paikallisneuvottelut authority of the State civil service in accordance with the negotiating procedure for the amount of the main contract condition paikallisneuvottelut the official alternative to the interpretation of the scope of the agreements and issues in the field of the administration of the State as a representative of the Conference visit the authority, unless otherwise decided by the Conference of the State authority, or, if the negotiating authority in the field of the administration of which is not fixed by the authority of the negotiating authority of the State.
section 9 (June 16, 2005/418) a number of arrangements for civil servants jurisdiction agreement under section 5 of the Act for the purposes of paragraph 2, shall be considered as one of the Agency, as an institution of the Central Government, or subject to, as well as the district and local government, who are in the same chapter of the State budget.
Hereinafter referred to as the 3-5 provides the agency or institution the right to decide the official alternative to the agreement under section 5 of the Act (2) the remuneration and benefits of their officials on the basis of certain agencies and institutions in respect of which there shall be an amount of money the expenditure to be incurred in the operation of one of the operating cost.
The Ministry of Justice, within the competence of the agency or by the institution of the party concerned, decide to post appointed civil servants ' salary and benefits: 1) the agency or body of the master;
the administration of the Ministry of justice 2) agencies and institutions;
3. with regard to the armed forces, if the case) applies to two or more regional headquarters or the size of the armed forces;
4 the responsibilities of the administrative agencies, occupational health and safety) of the area directors.
(on 17 December 2009/1131)
The post of appointed officials remuneration and benefits, decide, however, notwithstanding the provisions of subparagraph (3): 1) the Police Board of local police stations and other police officials, if they have two or more police units; the heads of national units and police institutions to respect the decision of the Ministry of the Interior shall, however;
2) the National Institute for health and welfare state school and state mental hospitals;
the institution of the criminal sanction of the Central Government), for its part, as well as Criminal penalties, the establishment of the unit to the other units;
for its part, the public prosecutor's Office and the public prosecutor's Office 4);
5) Eastern Finland regional administration agency registry offices.
The State Civil Service Act (750/1994), in accordance with paragraph 1 of section 9 of the employment of civil servants appointed to decide: 1) the appointing authority of the local police and the agencies or institutions, as well as the chiefs of the police with regard to the national units; as well as with respect to its administration of the Ministry of Justice of 2) with the exception of Criminal sanction for the decision shall be taken by the institution, the institution of Criminal sanctions in the central management unit, as well as Valtakunnansyyttäjänvirastoa and syyttäjänvirastoja, in respect of which decisions are taken by the public prosecutor's Office.
The Ministry of Justice, whose business is to state the policy of the employer and the staff of the agency or body, may authorize the operation of which the expenditure to be incurred in the amount of money in one of the operating expenditure is not to the contrary, to solve the State's official agreement under section 5 of the Act referred to in paragraph 2.
section 10 (18.9.1992/878) Työnantajavirkamiehet Other than in the case referred to in paragraph 5 of the työnantajavirkamiesten will be on the order of the State authority or the Administration, for its part, the negotiating authority in the field or in the administration of the order is represented by State employees in the State civil service option under the consultation procedure on the amount of the main contract condition in the negotiations of the contracts of civil servants and their preparation. In addition, they must be representative of the State of the State ' in the event of the official alternative to the agreements negotiated as a result of the consultations on the procedure for laying down the scope of the treaties and of the official interpretation of the criteria as well as in matters relating to civil servants in Viljandi. They should also act as representatives of their employer. (26.3.1993/290)
Työnantajavirkamiehiä are työnantajavirkaan appointed as well as työnantajaviran tasks or activities of the person referred to in paragraph 5, subparagraph 3 below mainly carry out the State law on civil servants, in accordance with the first subparagraph of article 9 of the civil service relationship with appointed officials. (28.11.1994/1027)
Työnantajavirkoja are as follows: 1) to the Ministry of civil service, as well as the corresponding Department of the Ministry of posts and higher;
2 Department of the General Administration of the Department, or the), or the arrangement of the Department or Ministry official, Assistant Manager;
3) with the exception of the pääesikuntaa, the Central Agency, Senior Director and Department Manager positions, as well as the corresponding and senior posts;
4. in paragraph 3 and without prejudice to the Office of the public) of the Department, or the Department or the Department or appropriate operating unit Assistant post;
5) points 1 to 4 of the said departments and agencies in the public administration of the Department, or the arrangement of the Department or the administrative office or the services other than the counterparts in sections 1 to 4, as well as the rapporteur, referred to in the corresponding and senior posts, with the main task of the holders is working with the human resources of the State Affairs;
6) with other agencies and institutions, with the exception of the master of the posts in the courts, local syyttäjänvirastoja, ulosottovirastoja, State legal aid offices, there are fifteen Research Institute, the United Nations Institute for the European kriminaalipoliittista, the border guard, the armed forces, government institutions, and Peace and conflict research;
7) District Administration District Manager posts.
Työnantajavirkoja are the following offices and agencies, in addition to the following: 1) to the Prime Minister's Office: head of unit, as well as staff Secretary, the preparatory and Rapporteur of the staff;
2), the Deputy Chancellor of Justice, the Attorney General's Office, the Office shall forthwith: the head of the Department, as head of the Council, the rapporteur, and human resources Secretary;
3) the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Department heads and the corresponding designated official, the Director of human resources, human resources planning and human resources service, as well as the master of the designated officials for the management of personnel affairs officer;
the external image of the 4): head of delegation to the task prescribed officer;
5) the Ministry of Justice: legal administrative assistant, legal aid-and ulosottoyksikön as head of a Government Counsellor and head of the Department of private law, the design law of the Convention responsible for preparing the Deputy Department Manager, Assistant Director, research on criminal policy, General and personnel administration in the Government and a Government Secretary and the public prosecutor's Office in these positions in the personnel affairs counselor;
6) of the administration of Justice Information Technology Center: Administration Manager;
7 the highest courts: the Permanent Secretary);
the President of the Court of appeal rights: 8) and head of Office;
the rights management-9): the Chief Judge of the administrative law;
the President of the Labour Court, the specialised courts: 10) the Finnish market Court Chief Judge and head of Office, as well as the head of the Office of the Chief Judge and the insurance law;
as head of the Office of the District Court of 11): a lawspeaker, as well as Administrative Director, Manager and Secretary;
Deputy Public Prosecutor, public prosecutor's Office: 12) as head of the administrative unit of the State Prosecutor, the State Prosecutor on a staff of lawyers;
legal aid legal aid offices: 13) State Director;
14) ulosottovirastot: Helsingin ulosottoviraston leading local enforcement service;
the institution of the criminal penalty of 15): the Director General of the central management unit, the Director of administration, the Director of the legal service and the Director of business development, the criminal sanction in the region Regional Director, head of human resources and the city of Helsinki, Riihimäki, Sukeva County prison, and the unit of the national health service the leading Chief of the prison hospital, and the implementation of the psychiatric unit of the national implementation Manager and the Director of a correctional training centre;
16) Ministry of the Interior: the Chief Executive, Chief Financial Officer, the Director of the police, the Civil Protection Department, Deputy Chief of the Civil Protection Department, Police Department, and the administration of the Immigration Department and the Police Department, the head of the service on human resources management issues dealing with government officers;
17) management information technology Center: Resource Manager and human resources manager;
18) the Immigration Office: the Director of the management unit;
19) the Central Criminal Police: the Deputy head;
Deputy Head of the security police: 20);
21) traffic police: the Deputy head;
22) the Police College of Finland: the Rector;
23) rescue: rescue the College Rector and the Administrative Director;
24) Emergency Center: Director of administration and human resources manager;
25) the border guard: the head of the border guard, the border patrol Deputy Chief and Government Adviser, as well as the border patrol staff from the human resources department, as well as department heads, border and maritime Commander, Assistant Director of the school, the master of the guard and patrol fleet, the Commander of a military officer, as well as the head of the human resources department to the negotiation, the Inspector General and employment affairs officer;
26) armed forces: the armed forces Commander, the head of the General staff of the armed forces, General, Admiral, tax assessor, land-, sea-and air force staff officer, the master of a number of the Commander of a military officer, a military facility, as well as the Director of the corresponding administrative unit or a master of the human resources Department of the General Staff Department of the civil service, the master and Deputy Master of the task, the officer, Office Manager, a military lawyer and Inspector General;
27) Ministry of Finance: Deputy Chief of the regional administration and the corresponding posts in the registry offices of the agencies and the conditions of employment, the relationship between the civil service and administrative personnel in the operation, the development of things dealing with officials, the policy of the Department of personnel and administration officials, as well as the State of työnantajatoiminnan communication officer;
the economic research center of the State of 28): Director of research, Director of administration and human resources Affairs lawyer;
29 subject to the Director-General of the State Treasury immediately): Senior Vice President and Director;
30): the master of civil servants, as well as the operational unit of the unit and the administrative unit in which the main task of the holders of the posts in the Agency's participation in the negotiation of agreements, preparation of the contracts or the application of the agreements on the control of the official alternative to the Office;
31) Customs: the customs of the Government Chief Information Officer, the Director of the Customs laboratory and the southern Customs District Manager;
32) statistics: the operating units of the posts, the Administrative Director and the staff responsible for the lawyer;
33) the population register Centre: the administrative unit, the officer and human resources officer;
the regional administration office and the åland Islands 34) the Government Agency: the responsibility of the Director, administrative services, of the area of responsibility of the Unit Manager, head of human resources, the management of the Agency's Eastern Regional employer and personnel policy, the head of unit and head of the unit for the development of control and registry offices, the administrative agency for southern Finland area financial manager, as well as the Agency's Director of administration and human resources Manager tasks the officer;
35) State economic and human resources Service Center: the result of the region under the auspices of the Director, the Director and the head of human resources;
36) the Ministry of education and culture: the Department of higher education and scientific policy unit of the human resources of adult education policy in the Affairs of the Inspector General, as well as cultural, sport and youth policy Department, head of unit for the development of human resources on the Government and the Council;
37) ylioppilastutkintolautakunta: the Secretary-General;
cooperation between the Centre for international mobility and 38): the Deputy Director;
39) archive institution: the provincial Archive Manager;
the Director General of the Academy of Finland: 40), the Director General of the management and administration of the research and the Director of the unit,;
41) promotion: Administrative Manager;
42) State Art Museum: the Museum's Director and Director of administration, Director of the central repository;
43) Director of the Department of Antiquities, Director General, Development Director, legal-and henkilöstöasiainjohtaja, as well as lawyers;
Suomenlinna 44): Director of administration and restoration;
45) national audio-visual archive: Deputy Director and head of the Management Board;
46) library for the visually impaired Celia: finance and administration;
47) National Language Centre: Administrative Manager and Design Manager;
48) of the Ministry of agriculture and forestry information service center: service group leader 49) Finnish game and Fisheries Research Institute: Research Director, account executive, Development Director, Vice President and Chief Legal Officer;
of 50) the national land survey of Finland: the National Manager of the production and service of the unit prescribed officer;
51) Minister of agriculture and food economy Research Center: Research Director, Development Director, Director of the research unit, the Director of the service, the head of the Management Board and head of human resources;
52) the Finnish Forest Research Institute: Research Director, Service Director, Executive Director, head of human resources, legal counsel and Regional Director;
53) rural industries, the Board of appeal: the Chairman;
54) FGI: Director of administration;
55) to the Ministry of transport and communications: the Manager of the prescribed officer of the unit, Chief Financial Officer, controller and public transport, the common title placed a leading expert;
56) the CRA: the Manager of the area provided for the official results, Development Director and administrative manager;
57) Meteorological Institute: the head of the head of the administrative unit in the result area, and the head of the regional operational unit;
58), transport and the environment: area of responsibility of the Director and the Director of administration;
59) national consumer research centre: Development Director;
60) security and the Agency: Director;
61) Centre for metrology and accreditation: the head of the management services unit;
62) geological survey: Administrative Director, Program Director, Regional Director, Director, head of human resources and HR Development Manager;
63) technology research centre of FINLAND (VTT): Director, Director of administration, Director of research, head of human resources and the head of the information service;
64) Tekes – technology and Innovation Center: Senior Vice President, human resources services-head of unit and the relationship of the conditions of employment of civil servants on a man;
65) Tourist Board: Director of administration;
66) energy market Agency: Administration Manager;
67) Ministry of Social Affairs and health: occupational safety and Health Administration Department of the staff of the Department of local government agencies, as well as the designer of the occupational safety and health responsibilities equivalent to the result of the Group's Manager and their staff on the Inspector General;
68) unemployment Appeal Board: Office Manager;
the social security Appeal Board 69): the President and Vice President;
70) radiation: Senior Vice President, Research Director, Deputy Director, head of human resources and the leading lawyer;
71) the Centre for the development of security and in the pharmaceutical sector: head of Department, Director of administration and the Chief of administrative service;
72) the National Institute for health and welfare: the Director General, Administrative Director, strategy Director, human resources manager and personnel responsible lawyer;
73) in the field of Social Affairs and health, the Agency for the authorisation and supervision of: Director, Executive Director, the Director and the head of human resources;
74) labour: korkeampipalkkainen Secretary;
75), Ministry of the environment: the unit's Manager and Chief Financial Officer;
76) the Finnish Environment Institute: Director-General of the policy immediately, the head of unit, head of human resources and administrative services staff responsible lawyer;
77) the housing finance and development: Director, Executive Director and the staff responsible for the Inspector General.
Paragraph 1 (a) of the business establishments referred to in article työnantajavirkoja, the representative of the holders of the tasks of the operations of the employer, is Managing Director, Executive Vice President, Vice President, Executive Director and the staff of the unit's posts, the holders of which deal with employment issues. (30.5.2013/374) section 11 (18.9.1992/878) more detailed rules for the application of more specific provisions on the implementation of this regulation and, where appropriate, the Ministry of finance.
section 12 (18.9.1992/878) entry into force this Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 1988.
This regulation will be repealed on 2 July 1971 of the option contract Regulation (577/71), including subsequent amendments.
Before the entry into force of this Regulation may be to take the measures needed to implement the regulation.
Article 9 of this Regulation referred to in the pay of the työnantajavirkamiesten is valid for what is provided, prescribed or agreed upon, until the Ministry of Finance of the State the official alternative to the agreement under section 2 of the Act (763/86).
The change of the date of entry into force and the application of the acts: on 20 March 1992/243: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 April 1992.
This Regulation shall be valid for the modified posts in the pay of the työnantajaviroiksi what it is provided, prescribed or agreed upon, until the Ministry of Finance of the State civil service option in the contract section 2 of the Act: pursuant to the contrary.
18.9.1992/878: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 October 1992.
4.12.1992/1195: This Regulation shall enter into force on 9 December 1992.
26.3.1993/290: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 April 1993.
27.5.1994/403: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 June 1994.
the appellant submits/501: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 July 1994.
28.11.1994/1027: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 December 1994.
28 June 1996/497: This Regulation shall enter into force on 15 July 1996. Kuopion asevarikon Chief and the air force as the staff regulations of officials of the school to the message however, it shall apply only in their existing mandate, an officer on the Board of the association ends.
of 11 April 1997/311: This Regulation shall enter into force on 15 April 1997.
21.11.1997/1033: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 December 1997.
Strasbourg/731: This Regulation shall enter into force on 15 October 1998.
on 21 May 1999/694: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 December 1999.
on 7 June 2001/481: This Regulation shall enter into force on 15 June 2001.
on 30 August 2001/752: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 September 2001.
20 November 2003/960: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 December 2003.
on 26 May 2005/349: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 June 2005.
16 June 2005/418: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 October 2005.
on 10 November 2006/985: entry into force and transitional provisions of the entry into force of this law shall enter into force on 1 January 2007.
This Act shall be repealed: 1) Orthodox Church law of 8 August 1969 (521/1969), as amended;
the Finnish Orthodox Church) and the collective bargaining Committee of the law of 10 February 1984 (158/1984);
3. on 19 August 1994 on the State) law on civil servants (750/1994), section 68, as it is in law 907/1996;
4) on 6 November 1970, the option contract Act (664/1970), article 1, para 2 as amended by the law of 940/1996; as well as 5) 23 December 1987 laying down the procedure for the regulation of the official agreement of the State (12/87) under section 10, paragraph 31, as amended by law 878/1992.
Before the entry into force of the law can be used to take the measures needed to implement the law.
The location of, see the Administration and maintenance of the location of the Orthodox Church of the Orthodox Seminary, the transition to see the Administration and maintenance of the Orthodox Seminary is transferred to the Orthodox Church in this law upon the entry into force of the State. The location of, see the remuneration of officials of the Administration and of the seminar and the cost of travel expenses, as well as other operational expenses to be borne by the transferred to the Orthodox Church.
The State budget will be taken each year in the amount of money for use of the State subsidy towards the cost of the reasonable functioning of the Orthodox Church. And the size of the grant is based on the prior to the entry into force of this law the location of, see the Administration and maintenance of the State expenditure within the framework of the Orthodox Seminary and the Orthodox Church and the churches of the institutions of State grants, as well as the estimated cost of the change. The cost of change is calculated, unless this is justified, on the basis of the change in the general price level. State aid shall apply to the otherwise, what state aid provided for by the law (688/2001).
In terms of the ratio of the change in the contract of employment of civil servants of the Church, and the Church's official relations with the changing of this law upon the entry into force of the contract of employment relationship, and the posts will stop automatically. Employees and the conditions of employment shall apply to the extent that the law or provided for in or under the collective agreement and the employment contract shall be concluded and what.
The trial period at the date of entry into force of this law in the Office of a priest, Deacon, or a church musician, a probationary official of the trial period will expire four months after the date of entry into force of this law or, if the trial period at the date of entry into force of this law, in accordance with the provisions in force at the end of this in the past, at the time of this earlier.
The relationship between the employment contract of the pension rights If the relationship between civil servants of the Church, under section 120 will begin to generate the conditions of employment of the employee relationship is started before 1 January 1993, his pension entitlement is valid, what civil servants in relation to the State of the person the right to a pension.
118 above, under section 21 of the Act referred to in paragraph 1: the relationship between the employment contract in the relationship of the Church referred to in the official mobile worker has the right to be paid from the Fund in the Church Centre, old-age, invalidity, unemployment and part-time pension as well as his official departments, the entitlement to family benefits according to the same rules as civil servants, mutatis mutandis, in relation to a person in the State.
The employees referred to in paragraph 1 and 2 are required to participate in the same pension to pay, where applicable, in accordance with the provisions of non-civil servant in relation to the State of a person.
Pending the entry into force of this law the administrative matters Before a church or congregation may be introduced in the proceedings of the Administrative Affairs of the authority shall be governed by this law in force at the time of entry into force. The new reading is, however, subject to the provisions of this Act returned to the issues.
The institutions and the trust of the people, the Board of appeal and reaching out to their terms of Office are to expire upon the entry into force of this law, and those pending issues. The Finnish Orthodox Church Committee on collective bargaining in the civil service and of the Committee on the Convention and to a church meeting things will move to kirkollishallitukselle. Before the entry into force of this law for the time being selected in the monastery of the boards of Office are to expire at the date of entry into force of this law, in five years ' time.
Other selected prior to the entry into force of this law, the institutions of the Church and the Church at the time of entry into force of this Act continue in accordance with the provisions in force at the end of their term of Office. Before the entry into force of this law shall apply to persons in the selected trust at the date of entry into force of this law, electoral force.
The rules of procedure of the Executive Board of the help and rules, as well as in the Church and in the Church at the time of entry into force of this law, the rules in force and shall remain in force. If a rule or rules of procedure of the Executive Board, or the order is in conflict with the law or by the order of this church, the Church of this law or order.
THEY'RE 59/2006 20/2006, EV, HaVM 131/2006 of 21 December 2006/1270: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 2007.
April 26, 2007/505: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 May 2007.
18 December 2008/972: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 2009.
on 17 December 2009/11: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 2010.
Before the entry into force of the regulation may be to take the measures needed to implement the regulation.
May 19/258: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 may, 2010.
9 June 2011/630: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 July 2011.
30.5.2013/374: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 June 2013.
8.5.2014/371: This Regulation shall enter into force on 19 may 2014.